View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Some Things Never Change (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Some Things Never Change (for Ishtar)
"Oh, Ishtar .." There was little else she could think of as these words spilled into her filled mouth, muffled as a result of the nipple inside that ample warmth it provided and which her tongue swept against with unending desire.

It spun circles around the hardened nub, expertly teasing the well known sweet spots of her areola in rapid motions that just barely hinted at what Ryu was capable of with another part of her lover's physique. Instead of resuming with mere tugs and pinches she dove forward into the soft cushiony flesh, suckling slightly more firmly on that teat as she buried it within the confines of her lips.

The other mound was taken hold of in its entirety or at least what Ryu could grasp with her palm, molding it roughly as the suspense of their ongoing loveplay was driving her crazy with need though she denied herself the satisfaction in order to allow for Ishtar to truly go wild at her hands. She seized that nipple with her lips whilst pulling back once again, letting it pop free from her mouth once she struggled to restrain it though instead of moving back she remained there, her gaze lingering on the blue pearls ahead of her in barely restrained lust.

Ryu then towered over the beauty beneath her, the hand near the woman's thighs trailing off to her covered nether lips before slowly rocking against her there, index and ring finger trespassing upon the gates of that sanctuary whilst the digit inbetween pressed just barely into the clothed orifice with every stroke. "I want you.", she began, arching her back ever so slightly as to jut out the prominent swell of her breasts.

"I've never wanted you more." Her voice had been as sultry as her gaze, her grimasse riddled with want and frustration though she refrained from simply taking the woman at her hands.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Ishtar let out a soft gasp as she felt the red head girl tongue moving around and around her the hardened nipple. "Ah R-ryu....it feels good....I-I love you." Her hands continued to explore the red knight's lovely body.

The tongue continued to explored Ishtar's breast as she had did her best to excite the blue princess. Ishtar let out a soft moan as she felt Ryu's mouth push against her aroused mound before she suckled on the teat.

Ishtar could feel the other breast being played with by her lover, as Ryu squeezed and molded it at will. Ishtar let out a soft shout as she felt her nipple begin to being tugged by Ryu's lips, before the red knight finally let her pop free and jiggle for the moment. However the blue princess simply could only look at the ruby red eyes of her lover as the two stared at each other as with complete lust at one another.

Ishtar could only look on as the red knight soon towered over her as she placed herself on top of the mostly nude blue princess. Ishtar gasped as she felt fingers press agaisnt her panties, stroking the tender flower underneath the thin piece of clothing. One of Ishtar moved over to Ryu front as it followed the taut stomach up towards to the massive mounds of her red headed lover. Soon it began to explore the bottom of the huge breasts.

Please, m-my love....take me...take me now...I want you more than you than anything...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:15 am

"Ahn .. Y-you feel great .." Not more than that single touch was necessary to subdue Ryu, giving way to her lover's comforting touch her body sought more than anything. She leaned in just barely as her blush intensifies and her breath comes in staggered gasps, unable to resist Ishtar and her delicate fingers coursing over the neglected marvels of nature that were her breasts.

As lovely as the feeling may be, she began to withdraw once the beauty at her hands vocalized her desire in much the same way. Ryu casually slid off of her lover, her hands following the motion as they flowed over her bare sides, cascading over the flesh she'd soon subject to their passionate love. It wasn't long before her rose themed panties were taken hold of, slowly drawn off a most seductive frame which made her appreciate the fact that she was the one to have her all to herself.

Ryu came to a halt amidst the well defined legs of her princess before she discarded the cloth, followed by her own which had already been sullied by a damp spot near the center though for the sake of moving things along its removal wasn't nearly as gracious.

Being more assertive then, the red head seized one of the feminine thighs of her lover without as much of a second thought, hoisting it up and hooking it with one of her own whilst her body scurried forth, gradually bringing their nether lips closer until Ryu draped her other thigh beyond that of Ishtar, effectively allowing for their flowers to connect as they assumed such a pose. She shuddered a bit at the feel of her damp lower lips brushing up against her lover's, a hand of hers used for support as to keep her in an upright posture whereas the other held onto the blue haired temptress with a certain degree of firmness.

"Does that make you uncomfortable?" The crimson shimmer of her eyes focused on her, settling on her features with every intent on adapting her technique as soon as any discomfort occured. "I'm .. I'm going to start moving now." Ever so slowly her pelvis began to shift, grinding against Ishtar experimentally since she couldn't recall ever having tried this before, allowing for their most sensitive petals to brush up against one another and a soft moan spilled from her full lips.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Ishtar felt like the massive mounds against her hands as the beautiful red knight seem to glow in an even more lovely shade red in her cheeks and face. The sexy lover gasped almost in staggers and almost out of rhythm of the blue princess that lay below underneath her. Y-you…ah…feel wonderful as w-well…ohh…

After a moment, Ryu slowly began to withdraw from Ishtar below. The young woman was not sure what the sexy red head was up to, but she could feel the hands began move down her sides. Soon however the red knight’s quest became clear as she reached down and finally found the rose themed panties that was the only garment that the blue princess was wearing.

The red knight stopped for a moment as she seemed to admire the princess’s undergarment before she carefully removed the garment. The beautiful knight also did the same with her own, though a little less grace was used.

Ryu immediately took the initiative again as she reached down and grabbed one of Ishtar’s thighs. The blue princess let out a soft gasp as it she felt her leg being pulled out up and around the very beautiful red head. Soon their flowers were pressed against each other, forcing a soft moan from the blue haired student. Soon Ishtar would found that her body was being supported by the redhead to ensure that she was in comfort, even as Ryu continued her seduction of the blue princess.

N-no, I am comfortable… Ishtar paused for a moment as she was memorized by the look in Ryu’s ruby eyes. It was then that Ryu began to rub against the blue haired beauty. Ishtar could only gasp as she felt Ryu’s petals rub back and forth against her own highly sensitive petals. Ah i-its amaizing…ohhh…I-I’ve never done anything l-like this before…

Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:35 am

Ryu smiled warmly at her lover below though she had a hard time maintaining her focus amidst the pleasures and strain upon her body. She gathered that it was a first for the both of them and was already looking forward to further practice, but at they very least Ishtar seemed to be enjoying it thus far which was all that really mattered right then and there.

"Good .. that's good ..", she uttered between soft pants and gasps, her face distored into a grimace of pleasure though the busty red head refrained from letting it all out. Her pelvis rocked back and forth steadily, grinding into and against the lovely pink gates to her lover's sacred passage. Heat of various types was surging through her body, tingling bliss working its way through her loins and accumulating there with the efforts to keep these motions alive. Something told her she'd work up a sweat long before they were finished, but it didn't matter as it was only the result that counted.

It would've been hard to tell whose wetness first settled upon their bodies connected in such a manner for Ishtar had been subjected to physical contact all along and Ryu couldn't bear watching any longer, but as their glistening essence gradually seeped forth the knight straightened up just a bit as an idea came to mind.

Her motions were stronger yet slow and drawn out in that rhythmic fashion of hers at that realisation, careful not to cause her enticing princess any pain though her gaze traveled toward their lower lips for a moment before returning to the blue haired lioness.

The athletic woman on top then hoped to surprise as she moved against her lover with slightly more force, allowing their clits to sweep over one another. That alone forced Ryu to let out a sharp moan, the sound being on the very edge of turning into a high pitched whimper, something she hoped none of the inhabitants of any adjoined dorm rooms would ever hear.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Ishtar could not help but notice how beautiful the red knight looked when she smiled, it was liked a true slice of heaven. Both were relatively inexperienced at what her lover was trying, but it was a moment of pure excitement as the pair continued to explore the new position and how they fit together in it.

Ryu could barely get her sentence out between her gasps and pants, her face struggling to resist the pleasure that must be surging through her body. The blue princess underneath the busty red head let out her own moans and gasps. The young woman could feel her lover’s lower lips grinding into her own making the heat and the excitement of the moment build inside the pair. Ishtar could feel the pleasure building inside her even as she as felt a cool breeze on her skin as the first bit of sweat built upon her mostly naked body.

Ishtar gasped as she looked up and her beautiful redheaded lover with half lidded eyes. The red knight seemed to stiffen up a bit as she positioned a bit straighter as if she was to prepare to move to excite the blue haired princess.

Slowly the athletic redhead began to thrust in a rhythmic but powerful motion as their sensitive lips began to grind against the each other. Ishtar let out a soft moan as she felt their folds move pass each other.

It was then that the red knight moved above as their special pearls rubbed against each other. Ishtar’s eyes when wide in surprise as she let out a loud squeal, completely surprised by the pleasure that suddenly flowed through her body.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:48 am

Every sound coming from the woman below was a reward of its own, the pleasure insignificant by compasion as their bodies connected in such a manner although Ishtar looked absolutely mesmerising there.

Lush, blue locks splayed out over the sheets as they encompassed the heavenly features of the goddess they belonged to, a picture perfect frame that became simply more enticing through the subtle crimson hue of her cheeks, built up from the constant stream of pleasure as were the tiny droplets of sweat adorning her regal figure that was fit for both princess and temptress alike. These wonderful breasts swayed in an inviting way, urging the red haired knight to lay her hands upon them though her own athletic nature could barely hope to match the exertion their latest pose required, let alone pull off such an extraorinary feat.

Before long Ryu was breathing heavily, her breath caught up in her throat every once in a while as her inevitable climax drew closer. "I-I'm gonna cum, princess ..", she then spilled, her fingers briefly caressing the limb they had secured in their grasp.

The focus of her actions gradually became the most pleasure in the smallest amount of time, her motions growing rather desperate as their clits were mashed inbetween their bodies then, urgently grinding herself against Ishtar. Soft moans became whimpers as she struggled to hold onto her senses, the fiery passion of their loins flowing through and burning up her heated core as she tried to contain the raging fire within.

"Please, please a-allow me to .." She pleaded for that release, her eyes narrowed in pleasure before closing entirely, eager to reach an orgasm at the same time as her lover.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Ishtar could hear the gasps of the athletic beauty that was on top of her as the two women continued to gyrate with each other. The two almost seemed to be one as they moved against each other, all the while they two staring into each other eyes.

The blue princess looked up with her half lidded eyes at the red knight above her. The woman looked so beautiful her cheeks blushing, complementing her fiery red hair. By now, Ryu’s lovely skin was now glistening from the amount of heat that two women were generating as they rubbed against one another. The massive mounds of the red knight swayed back to the and forth as Ishtar could only look on the beauty that was her lover.

Soon the red knight was beginning to breath heavy, as she struggle to speak. By now the blue princess was feeling her own pleasure building inside her. Ryu only intensified to that feeling by caressing Ishtar’s helpless limbs.

The two women began to move more forcibly against each other, as their special pearls rubbed against each other over and over again. By now Ishtar’s own gasps and moans had become more frequent and far more desperate. Already her body was getting closer to the edge of pure bliss. Every bit movement was adding a bit more to the passion between the two, the pleasure to building ever higher.

Ahh..I-I can’t hold out any more..UHHH…I’m going… Ishtar let out a loud shout as she driven to world of pure pleasure.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am

From the soles of her feet to the crimson crest on top of her head flared the flames of their desire as Ryu found herself caught up in the throes of passion, locked in a state of eternal bliss on the cusp of release through sheer will power alone in hopes of succumbing to the pleasure at the same time as her lover.

When Ishtar finally came it was as though fireworks were set off within the red haired knight, setting ablaze every cell they touched upon. The large, heavy mounds swaying before her chest were served on a silver platter whilst she arched her back, her hips bucking reflexively one last time before these motions came to an abrupt halt, unable to continue as an incredibly intense orgasm overcame the student. At last Ryu tossed her head back, passionately shouting the divine blessing of their lovemaking to the heavens above whilst the nectar of their release stained the sheets below.

"Ahhh .. Hah .. S-so good .." She shuddered at the feel of their nether regions connecting, every touch an overload for the senses as it took her several long moments to come back down from the heights of ecstasy. Several careful adjustments to their posture allowed for the woman on top to at least rest slightly more comfortably, her lithe body lowering onto Ishtar to bask in the aftermath together.

Lush ruby lips pressed to the swell of her breasts, grazing over these tender portions of the flesh as they tasted from the richness of the salty yet bodily aroma of her precious highness, slowly headed toward the regal features of the sexy vixen at her hands where Ryu set them down once more, kissing the young lady in a display of loving affection.

"You seem to have enjoyed yourself, Ishtar.", she purred sensually, completely blissed out despite the amount of effort she'd invested into their special time, soft hands settling against either side of the lovely face below. "It wasn't terrible for our first try, was it?"

Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Even as the blue princess found herself was being driven into the world of pure bliss. The red knight had been doing best to fight the pleasure that was building as their two flowers rubbed against each other over and over again. It was only when Ishtar face contorted did Ryu knew it was finally time to give in.

The beautiful redhead jerked wildly as she finally succumbed to the orgasm that had been building within her. Her back arched as her massive orbs were displayed to blue princess underneath her. Her hips slammed into Ishtar’s own one last time as she finally froze up as she was driven into the ecstasy. It was then that Ryu’s lovely voice joined Ishtar’s as they gave passionate cries of passion as both for a moment were in pure heaven. There was nothing else in the pair’s world other than each other.

For several moments of the two women merely shuttered as they were caught up in an intense shared orgasm. Ahhh…y-your amazing….simply…amazing… The red knight slowly began to make slow movements, their sensitive regions still pressed together as she try to make sure both were comfortable.

Ishtar could feel the red knight’s lips once more on her breast, slowly kissing them. The blue princess gasped before she kissed the her lover on the forehead. Slowly the pair’s eyes met once more and they found themselves enjoying one more passionate kiss. After a moment the kiss broke as the pair stared into each other eyes.

It was simply amazing. Ishtar had exhausted but satisfied look on her face. Her hands wrapped around the beautiful redhead as she pulled her lover even closer. I thought it was great for our first time.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:17 am

"Oh, Ishtar .. You really are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you." Ryu smiled from ear to ear while catching her breath, heartily accepting the praise before sealing her ruby lips around those of her lover, bestowing a less passionate kiss unto the most precious woman of her life in favor of a more romantic one, not urging any further contact than the feel of their lips touching upon the other as it cascaded over the red head, eyes closing in utter contentment.

The hands on her cheeks danced over the smooth skin, sliding along such wonderfully sculpted and feminine features only to come to a halt near her shoulders, gently squeezing Ishtar there while sharing their bodily warmth, a warmth someone regrettably had to pass up on under the circumstances although an entire week nearly drove the protective knight insane with anticipation and worry.

Seconds ticked by as they recovered and Ryu eventually drew back enough to nestle up against the exposed neck of her sinfully enticing monarch, a deft tongue assailing tender portions of the skin there and recalling simply from memory where the young lady proved the most vulnerable, intent on enslaving such beauty to her whims although their relationship didn't purely consist of sexual pleasures.

She briefly nipped the sapphire at her hands before resuming to tease the spot with the damp, knowing muscle as to wash the slightly painful sensation away that was caused in the process before straightening up just barely, at last eyeing the princess beneath her decisive grasp with subtle remorse. "Hey, um .. Ishtar? If I asked you to do me another favor, would you do it?"

Sad to say their moments of privacy served another purpose that afternoon, a lesser one as opposed to their casual meetings that ended in passionate love every now and then. She had the needed answer regarding Aegir and their future with the telepath, but whether out of the goodness of her heart or mere selfishness, Ryu didn't want Ishtar to remember how she broke down and quite vividly begged the student to welcome the idea of joining up with him upon their graduation. "Could you .. forget what we've talked about today? Leave no notes about this in your notebook, for me?"

Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:59 am

I love you too, Ryu. You complete me in a way I never knew what was possible before I met you. The blue princess shared a very broad smile with her red knight for a moment, before the lover lowered herself back upon the Ishtar. Once again the two found themselves caught up in a kiss, though this one was a longer and slower one. This kiss was more romantic as they both closed their eyes and enjoyed it.

Ishtar could feel the hands moved up her body as they slowly made their way up her body. The blue princess’s own hands continued to explore the athletic woman above her. She could feel the curves of her companion as they snuggled with each other. The warmth felt good and inviting as it had been a while since the two girls had seen even seen each other…much less been able to spend time together with each other.

For the moment the two women lay there among each other in each other arms basking in the warmth that the other girls were providing. It was then that the redhead began to move her head towards Ishtar’s delicate neck. Ishtar let out of a soft moan as she felt her the wet tongue against her skin. The young woman to the was could not feel any more sexy and loved than she did at this moment.

The blue princess let out a soft gasp as she felt her red knight nip a spot before Ryu washed it down to make the pain fade away. It was only then that the beautiful redhead took a more serious tone as she straightened up and looked into Ishtar’s sapphire eyes. A favor? Sure what you ask me to do?

It was then that Ryu asked her not to write about it in her notebook. You want me to forget about it? The young woman often had to write about their encounters as if it was a piece of fiction so the pair did not get in trouble from a noisy prefect. But the red knight was asking her to take one more step futher. Ummm…sure. If you think that would be best I won’t write in my notebook about tonight.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:07 am

Ryu planted a tender peck on the forehead of her lover, gratified to have Ishtar who'd commit herself to favors most other individuals throughout her life wouldn't even remotely consider. "Yes, I think that would be best .. Thank you."

"All I needed from you was an answer regarding Aegir's proposition of taking us in once we graduate. Now that you've agreed I don't want you to worry about it anymore until that day comes, not because I'm worried that you might change your mind but rather due to us having enough to deal with as it is." Inbetween studies, extracurricular activities, other monsters and such, attempting to enjoy life on Shokushu would've been a struggle when one was left to wonder what would happen in the servitude they submitted to, where their lives would lead and while Ryu seemed troubled already with a greater understanding of things, she didn't wish to imagine how well Ishtar would fare.

"But thanks for cheering me up even though I was a fool for avoiding you for so long." She smiled mildly at that, shifting her somewhat gleaming form on top of the bed slightly lower as to position her head atop one of those lovely breasts, sighing contently before casting the blue haired princess a mischievous, sidelong glance.

"You were right with what you said back then .. They really do make for nice pillows." She recalled the private performance of the enticing body beneath her own back in the day, an entire auditorium all for themselves and while her statement twisted the facts it did so barely. These were the moments that made life here enjoyable, but at the thought of redeeming herself for today, Ryu considered preparing a candle light dinner some other night, something for the young lady in her hands to truly appreciate.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:25 am

Ishtar felt a gentle kiss on her forehead from the redheaded knight. The blue haired girl would do anything for her lover. It would be easy enough for Ishtar to simply just not right anything in her notebook. Her memory problems would take care of the rest.

Ryu explained that had all wanted was the answer for what they would do upon graduation. The beautiful redhead explained that she did not want to think any more about the future, but to keep her mind on the present. It was true that there was a lot going here in Shokushu to worry about. The young girl had a lot going on, the studying that had to be done before every class, the many extracurricular activities that kept the blue haired girl busy. And of course the monsters that the young student had to deal with, though fortunately Ishtar’s amnesia managed to save the young woman from most memories of the incidents.

The red knight took a moment to rest her head on one the blue princess’s breasts. Ishtar smiled at the woman that lay on top of her. You needed some cheering up considering what you gone through recently. Already Ishtar’s memory was beginning to fade on their discussion about post-graduation plans. And I did miss you so much while you were away.

Ishtar smile at her comment. For the moment the blue princess was happy to serve as a pillow for her red knight. To sit and cuttle with the lovely Ryu was more than enough for Ishtar, it was all she really wanted in the world. Little did she know that Ryu had decided to make up to the blue haired girl at later point….

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4