View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Streakers(for Izumi) 

Post Streakers(for Izumi)
Mildred returns to her room and finds a note left on her bed by Izumi. It tells her to meet her in the forest to the west of the school building. She heads outside in that direction, going deeper into the woods trying to find Izumi. "Mistress? Where are you?" She calls out. 'I'm sure this was the right direction...'

Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:30 am

Post Re: Streakers(for Izumi)
So she had been more or less threatened again. First she had to be particularly inventive with Saira but now he said if she didn't do this before the week was up then he'd pay her a visit. He was a mind reader so he would see it though that meant she had the remainder of the day to do this. Plus, she had a visit to dread. Chances where good that the shade would be by again tonight. She shudders at the thought. She's not looking forward to that nor is she looking forward to this but it was Sunday and lots of the campus was empty, not all of them regretfully.

“Over here Pet,” she calls out to Milly as she goes about preparing the area, her heart beating in her chest at what was to transpire soon. Nervous? You bet.

She lays down the blanket for their little picnic. They were near a lake in the woods with a stream feeding into it from the mountains.

Casually she wonders how she's going to do this and gets a bit of an idea before looking back at her lover. No classes today so no need for the school uniform. She's got her boots one, khaki shorts and a small pink tank top on. Her back back is on the ground near by and so is the picnic basket.

“Too bad I didn't bring a bathing suit ...” she begins simply.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:02 am

Mildred follows Izumi's voice to the spot she picked out. The area was usually quiet and peaceful, and today was no exception. "Oh, well mistress, if you really wanted to swim, I suppose we could alway skinny dip. I doubt we'd be the first." Knowing that didn't keep her from blushing though as she'd never that, at least not out in public and in the daytime. But it did seem like a nice day for it.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:43 am

She didn't want to go swimming but thought that might work as an excuse for get Milly out of those things. “You're right. Besides, there's no one around Pet just you and I.” She wrenches off the tank top displaying a lavender lacy bra that she removes freeing her breasts.

“You coming in? Or … perhaps I should give you some incentive here my Pet. “ She draws off her shorts though keeps her boots and lavender panties on before stripping them off.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:18 am

Mildred smiles looking over Izumi's body as she strips down. She blushes but nods slowly lifting off her shirt then undoes her skirt. She was hesitant at first, but finally takes off her bra and panties too.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:23 am

She smiles, still with her boots on but nothing else. She considers how she wants to approach this for a moment then decides as she approaches Mildred pressing her lips against her own in a deep kiss.

“I changed my mind about swimming, at least for now. Catch me if you can.” And with that she brakes out in a run.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:26 am

Mildred returns the kiss, bringing her hands up to her body. She's surprised that Izumi takes off, but follows after her. Soon though she starts to get concerned as she notices they're getting closer to the school grounds. She tries to catch up to her mistress to ask why they're getting so close while naked, but can't quite seem to close the distance between them.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:24 pm

There was a method in her madness. The deadline expired tonight at Midnight making this now or never. She recalled what the shade told her and she did not wish for Milly to be targeted though she didn't think she could talked her into this otherwise and there was always the possibility that Milly would stop too.

Heat flared in her cheeks as she rushed towards the soccer field, her intnt was to run into the gym but as she approaches she sees a few girls on the field who probably wouldn't make out any more details than seeing that the pair were naked.

“Once you catch me this ends! Fail to catch me and it's going to be the Evil Eye for you for three days,” she relays giving Milly some incentive though not meaning any of it. Once they ran their circuit she intended on letting Milly catch her. She then picks up the pace again.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Mildred comes to realize Izumi was having them go on the school grounds. They were streaking. At first she was about turn around, but then hears Izumi's warning. She gulps gathering up the courage she needs before darting out after her, the adrenoline pumping through her body making her run a little faster.

Izumi would find though that the building had several students in it, making it impossible to go in without being seen.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Shoot, it seemed as if there was a rally or something going on in the gym, she slowed again letting Milly catch up, her heart pounding against her chest as she definitely doesn't want to do this but does so any way figuring it would be earlier if they both rushed through at more or less the same time rather than staggered. So as Milly is about to catch up she suddenly springs into action and runs through the back of the gym, cheeks burning as she makes her way with haste to the door at the other side.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]