View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 First Impressions((Open)) 

Post First Impressions((Open))
((I saw that a lot of new girls start here so; why not))

She carried a suitcase in each and a duffel bag slung over each shoulder and a backpack as she slowly trudged up the stairs.
"I... more...than overestimated my maximum carrying capacity when I packed..."
She thought aloud trying to recalculate the numbers in her head as she pushed herself onto the landing of the floor which held her what she hoped would be her room.
"On the room number each of the hundreds digits usually indicates the floor number so room 311 should be on the third floor... If it's not here I'm going to use these bags as artillery!"
She proclaimed as she forced to door open and stumbled out into the third floor hallway. With a triumphant laugh she tripped on a loose tile; one of her bags zippers exploded open sending her more riskque clothing and worse yet; her six pairs of ears and tails onto the floor ahead of her.
"That's just bullshit... I walk through a crowded office, miss eight other bags, four holes in the dirt outside only to lose to a damned contractor's lazy efforts!"

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:12 am

Monique comes up, carrying some books from her class, and still in her school uniform as she sees the new girl fall and her bag come open. She blinks some seeing the ears and the tails and walks over to help the girl gather them up. The dark skinned girl offers a friendly smile to Erica.

"Hi, I'm Monique..I'm going to guess your new to the school."

She looks at the ears and tails and smiles holding them out to Erica

"These are soo cute, where did you get them?"

Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:46 am

Erica quickly got herself to her feet quickly adjusting her rather long skirt and her glasses. She did her best not to panic when Monique tried to hand her one of her secrets.
"Oh, Those, I make them you... you can have a set if you want; I only really use three."
She offered taking the three pairs she normally wore and returning them to her bag before she knelt down to begin gathering the clothing and photographs; Tight body-suits, garters, fishnets, miniskirts, and various tight mini-tees among very sheer dresses were just a few of the articles on the floor, none looked to be this reserved looking girl's style.
"I'm Erica..."
Her eyes examined her clothes from the skirt that might as well not have been there(at least in her eyes) and the rather tight blouse.
"And is that the uniform?!"
Now she was panicking; she only wore things like that in her pictures of her when she wasn't Erica, one of which landed at Monique's feet; in the image she wore one of the tight black suits and a red plaid miniskirt fluttering in the breeze slightly showing the thing crimson panties below it. this one had been taken on the day before she boarded the plane to the school.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:03 pm

Karrisa sighed slightly carrying as usual a bar of chocolate and a can of cold tea. She stopped near the scene and knelt down to pick up one of the photos, looking at if for a moment she sighed.
"Hey take a look at this... someone's got a fox girl fetish."
she chuckled now looking to monique then to the new girl.

" 'ey whose the new chick Monique?"
She asked bluntly speaking as though Erica wasn't even there.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:04 am

I looked at the new arrival a bit curiously; a spark of anger in my stare as she callously spoke about me as though I wasn't kneeling right there.
"A girl with a fake accent... how droll."
I commented not noticing how deep I was blushing when the girl with the incredibly long hair mentioned a fox girl fetish. Something about this girl seemed off, though i decided to ignore it as I continued to clean my dropped belongings. a quick breeze from below me sent my skirt up over my head as I neared a wall, How I missed the air conditioning vent was beyond me but, the way things were going fate was conspiring against me, I sighed slightly my face turning a slight bit darker red as jolted to my feet and adjusted my skirt hiding my simple silken panties once again.

"Would you possibly drop the accent? It's a bit annoying."
I requested as i pulled my glasses off my nose and pulled a small disposable cleaning cloth from my pocket to begin cleaning. I so hated not being able to see and my stance showed it well enough. i huffed lightly; there was a scratch in the glass now. my chest heaved in anger as I returned the frames to their place pinching the bridge of my nose and closing my eyes the embarrassment and frustration building more with each event that seemed to be making what should have been a nice arrival a horrible fiasco.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:39 am

((I like how that first person thing was so descriptive... I think i'll borrow it))

I looked back at four eyes with a bit of an angry snort before I clanged my claws together threateningly. I wasn't liking her much right now but, I suppose I may have offended her; I watched with a laugh as her skirt was blown over her head I couldn't help myself; little miss reserved was having a pretty bad day it looked like and it was making my day all the better. I sighed shaking my head not bothing to look at her panties before i knelt down to help her a bit. She deserved that much for having so many things go wrong in such a short time. I handed the girl her things and began to leave.
"Sorry can't stay an' chat; have to go meet someone..."
((sorry I decided to not be in the RP for long, heh ;^^ maybe next time though... see you late monique, erica))

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:58 am

Monique gives a little thrill and giggle at being told she can keep a set and she nods to the question about the uniform. She waves to Karissa as she goes by and smiles back to Erica.

"Yeah these are the uniforms for the school..ohhh those are nice pictures..a bit risque though."

She blushes some helping Erica gather everything up and then reaches to carry one of her bags.

"Don't worry about Karissa, I think she has two people inside her head at times. Which room did you get assigned to?"

The black girl offers her free hand to help Erica up, smiling down at her, her won cute little pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:58 pm

With a smile I accepted Monique's assistance; she seemed kind enough I was blushing quite a bit after she had begun to hand me my pictures. the ears made it quite obvious that the girl in the pictures was me though I'd try to dispute it if she said anything. She asked me my room; I had spaced out slightly after i dropped my things; a rare slip on my part. I placed my things in my bag and took her hand up before I answered. I gave a small laugh about her comments on that other girl as well.

"Was assigned to 311; would you mind helping me a little?"
I was nervous when I spoke; it felt odd to ask someone I had just met to do something like this but, I certainly couldn't carry all of this anymore.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:05 pm

Monique smiles and nods reaching to take one of the heavier looking bags, the dark skinned girl was blushing a little at seeing the pictures, but she wasn't going to ask about them here in the hallway.

"311 got it." She smiles and walks along side Erica towards the room.

"You sounded kind of surprised when you seen my uniform..They are a little..short aren't they..Well you don't' have to worry about any guys eyeing you up in them, this is an all girls school." She smiles over at Erica and winks.."Of course..some of the girls might though."

Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:56 am

I asked as we arrived at the door my mind reeling at the thought of lesbians at the school... though my mom did say, it was natural that women could love all genders equally mentally and physically... I sighed slightly looking at my bag and reaching into my pockets pulling the key and quickly shoving the door open.
"the uniform looks exactly one and a quarter sizes too small... purposefully designed a few centimeters smaller at the bust to accentuate the size of the bosom..."

I shrugged slightly; it was better than the completely clear plastic clothes i had seen at a fashion show in paris...

"Care to come in? I don't really have any plans... maybe I could make a friend."

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:09 am

"Well..some of the teachers are guys. But They don't seem to peek, at least none I've met does."

Monique smiles at the invitation to come inside and nods as she carries the bag in for Erica.

"Well, I love making new friends, I was a bit shy when I first came here. But with Emily's help, she is my girlfriend and roommate, I've been coming out of my shell so to speak."

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:44 am

I asked obviously naive about such things As I placed my bag down on the bed and opened the bag, I pulled a safe out and placed it on the bottom of my new closet then pulled out my favorite modeling outfit looking at it with a sigh((it's basically the outfit in my signature)) I felt like putting it on calming my mind; but, with another person here I'd never be able to. Instead I began placing clothing in drawers before placing my tools away; wrenches, cold soddering irons, computer boards diodes and capacitors along with various coils and such.

"So, Monique, what's the island like?"

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:55 am

Monique giggles and smiles, thinking of Emily and watches Erica putting her stuff away and she gives a slight shrug at the other question.

"Its nice enough, just being an island you explore everyplace a bit to quickly. Oh and you may hear other girls talk about monsters living on the island..but thats just crazy talk, to frighten the new girls."

She smiles some and looks at the one outfit that Erica held a little bit.

"That looks really cute..I bet it looks great on you."

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:52 am

"It's nice of you to say that... but, I'd never wear something that revealing, It was just a gift from a friend."
I lied slightly not knowing I had left open my scrap book in my bag that sat next to her, full of pictures and dates written on them; each of a girl that was built as almost an exact body double as me each posing in one seductive manner or another. I hadn't even known that had made it's way into my bags to tell you the truth. I continued to non chalantly place things where i thought they'd best go.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:04 am

Monique looks over and she sees the scrap book and picks it up and begins to look through it. She bites her lip slightly and squirms a little at some of the outfits and poses and looks up a blush on her dark face as she clears her throat some.

"Uhmm, Isn't this you in that cute outfit?"

She holds up the scrapbook, to the page of the girl that looks like Erica's body double in that exact outfit she said she never wear.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next