View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 First Impressions((Open)) 

I looked back at her seeing the scrap book every blood vessel that possibly could rushed to my face.

"you're kidding... who the hell put that in there?! That's why my calculations were off the put my damned scrap book in my bag!"

I blinked a few times after my angered rant and laughed rather shakily before I tried to explain.

"Guh... ummm you see that's a funny story... Ummm..."
I had no way out... she had already seen the set of double tails that I was wearing in that very picture. With a sigh I finally nodded.

"Leria Vulpes... she's an internet Idol... That's who I am when no one's around..."

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:29 am

Monique looks at the picture and then to Erica and smiles blushing some herself as she looks at the pictures a bit more then looks to Erica and bites her lip some.

"Well, I thinks its really cute..and You don't need to hide what you do around here, some of the other girls wear stuff that is a bit more revealing or kinda blatant about things. But..maybe you could help me take a few pictures like these for Emily."

She smiles blushing more as she asks her new friend that, and squirms a bit more in her seat, feeling rather hot from the pictures and just how cute Erica looked in them.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

I nodded with a light smile stretching my shoulders pulling my laptop and camera from my bag.

"sure, I'd be glad to do that for you one day."

I smiled sweetly Having skirted around her suggestion not to hide my alter-ego while I was here.I couldn't just up and show something I had worked for two years to keep from everyone I knew.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:13 pm

Monique smiles and giggles and looks around the dorm room, its pretty much just like her and Emily's.

"Great, maybe I'll even wear the cute tail and ears your letting me have."

She watches Erica taking the laptop and camera out and smiles.

"So..what got you to doing these poses and all?"

She asks with genuine curiosity, looking towards the other girl.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:29 pm

"My ex-best friend and I had a bet and I lost The stakes were dressing in nothing but a sheer bod suit and having the photos plastered on the net.. two years ago and I really liked the responces and posing.. been doing it ever since."

I had just smiled lightly to monique's comment about the ears and tail glancing to the screen she had set up.

"I programmed an AI to take pictures... so they're not that great compared to normal models."

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:39 pm

"Well, I could always take the pictures for you, or you could take them of me. I wouldn't tell anyone about your secret if you don't want."

The dark skinned girl smiles at Erica and then brings up the fox ears and puts them on and giggles some.

"So how do I look?"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:19 am

I tell her before stepping behind the screen I had put up as I slowly began to change behind it. I had no way to know that my shadow was showing exactly how i was removing each garment. at this point I didn't even know what arousal was really...

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:29 am

Monique giggles and smiles at being told she looked exotic. She watches Erica go behind the screen, and can't help but to stare at the girl's outline as she is removing her clothing. The dark girl squirms a bit more and licks her suddenly dry lips.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:48 am

I finished strippingonly to have my glasses lang on the hard floor and shatter loudly.
"Shit!"
I shouted feeling around what i had put in my closet to find a sheet and wrap it around my naked frame before leaning out to monique.
"Have a problem... my contacts and glasses perscriptions aren't going to be with the infirmary until tommorrow..."

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:21 am

Monique hears the glasses break and winces, she looks up as Erica peeks out and she offers a smile as she digs into her pocket, pulling out her spare glasses.

"Well, I don't know how different our prescriptions are, but maybe you can wear mine till you get your new ones?"

She gets up and walks over holding the case to Erica with a friendly smile.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:57 am

I put the frames on my ears the sheet barely held up by my breasts and take a step out forgetting I was barely covered. I nodded slightly and smiled.

"Thanks; I owe you, not perfect but certainly better than being nearly blind... i'm just a stereotype... genius with horrific vision."
I laughed sticking my tongue out slightly shifting my weight causing my sheet to glide down off of me. I blinked once, then a second time looked down; looked at monique's face; my face turned red I became slightly dizzy as the blood rushed to my face.

"I... oh my... going to faint..."

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:49 am

Monique blinks and moves quickly to catch Erica if she does faint. She puts the other girls arm over her shoulder and helps her over towards the bed, not being able to help herself but to peek at Erica's body as the sheet slides off.

"You okay, Eric?"

She asks with a genuine concern in her voice thinking quickly.

"You need something to eat, some candy or something?"

She had some relatives who was diabetic and knew they got faint when their blood-sugar got low.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:55 am

I looked at monique and shook my head when the blood finally flushed from my face

"no... just too embarrassed... Doctors told me once if any more blood rushed to my face when i got embarrassed I'd get a nosebleed each time... no explanation as to why though, no tumors or signs or brain legions or anything it just happens."

I sighed slightly still not noticing I was completely nude since I regained my head. I sat up before taking a deep breath.

"so what were we doing before I went to change?"

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:00 am

Monique looks at Erica and nods some and offers a friendly smile as she sits with Erica on the bed.

"Well about taking some pictures of each other if you wanted me to work your camera for better shots."

She smiles again and pushes her cute glasses up a bit more on her face.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:30 am

"alright; let me go get my ears and tails..."
I looked down and screamed my window cracking at my pitch before curling up into a ball.
"and clothing... definately going to need clothes..."
I stand tightly clenching my legs and holding my hands over my chest as i creep behind my screen.

"you were enjoying that weren't you!"
I shouted playfully as I began to afix my usualy stick on covers over my privite areas shouting ouch once when i had to pull it off of my labia. then I put on my tail slipped on the body suit and stockings and slipped out before putting on the tail. The body suit was certainly quite revealing the only true completely opaque portion was over her breasts though the rest was opaque enough not to show off my pubic hair.though it did tightly divit into my naval.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next