View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cosplay Roommates (for Amber) 

Post Re: Cosplay Roommates (for Amber)
Amber sighs softly seeing Risa trying to stubbornly hold off on the pleasure the Lust Draft continued it's magical work on the poor girl. While Amber continued thrusting two fingers into Risa's pussy trying to get her orgasming fast...but Risa fighting the orgasm...was causing this to worsen. "If you don't let me finish your orgasm you'll become worse...your body will become so sensitive soon that even someone breathing on you could cause you to wet yourself in pleasure," Amber tried to warn her.

"So...quite being so difficult and let me finish the pleasure.." Amber grunted as she had Risa bent over resting the girls aching bosom on the bed now as Amber continued thrusting fingers with one hand into Risa's pussy. While the other hand groped a breast and pinched the nipple twisting it faintly to get more pleasure or pain onto Risa's form the lust draft making this so more sensitive.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:59 pm

It's not even that Risa is deliberately fighting the pleasure, as much as her personality just makes her deny that this could actually be happening. And Amber's whispered warning that things could get even worse only seem to increase the tension and fear, causing the orgasm to delay even longer.

Risa moans louder though as Amber pushes her over the bed, and picks up the pace of her fingering. The final straw for Risa is when the other blonde reaches around and pinches her nipple. Risa's head raises up in a scream as her pussy clenches tightly around Amber's fingers, gripping them and not wanting to let them go. Risa sobs as the first orgasm crashes over her, and she collapses down onto the bed. Then before Amber can do anything more, Risa cries out as she climaxes again -- this time orgasming even more powerfully than the first, as her juices squirt out around Amber's fingers as the girl finally succumbs fully to the pleasure of the draft and Amber's touch.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Amber sighed softly as she held the nude Risa letting her lay on the bed while her gushing pussy was burning off the lust draft. As she kept those fingers thrusting in and out of Risa's sensitive body while kissing the back of her neck suckling on her skin gently while almost trying to calm her down slowly from the height of her orgasm. "It's okay...it's okay," Amber said softly as she held Risa close groping and rubbing the breast she had played with.

As she held the orgasming inventor close slowly pulling her fingers out once the pussy relented and allowed her to pull out. She rolled Risa onto her back and straddled her belly looking down at her. "Believe me now?" She asked calmly.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Risa cries out two more times as Amber keeps working her pussy until finally the exhausted girl collapses with a sob onto the bed, still quivering from the pleasure. Were Amber not still holding her, she'd probably slide to the floor, her own legs unable to support her even with the help of the bed.

Risa's eyes are glazed as Amber rolls her over onto the bed and straddles her.. still not really focused on the room around her at all, but caught in the aftershocks that still ride her body. Eventually she finds her voice. "No.. way.. liquid... did that. Impossible. Would require nervous system amplification, perhaps genetic tinkering, at cellular level. Especially to have permanent effect. No drug.. could do it. What was it? Nanites?"

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Amber sighed as she watched the poor Risa helping her fully lay on the bed while she straddles her softly Risa still nude under her sexy brittish roommate. Amber calmly nodding. "Magic deny's the impossible my dear Risa," Amber teases softly and to show it gently strokes two fingers along Risa's arms and it felt so tingly and amazing to her new enhanced skin...and also the feel of her hot roomie straddling her was sending naughty random thoughts in Risa's mind...letting her see her libido had gotten higher too.

Amber smiles calmly at her. "So I hope your feeling better my dear, but I gotta unpack," She teases as she kisses Risa's lips before moving off the nude aroused girl. While moving to her suitcases and began putting various beakers containing either liquids or some kind of ingredients to tree sap, creature pieces like insect wings or lizard tails and other items could be seen. Amber soon began putting away the rest of her things letting Risa handle her new magically enhanced body.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Risa though continues to deny what has happened, or at least Amber's claims as to what happened.

"No .. such.. thing.. as magic." she pants out, although her breath catches in her throat when Amber traces her fingers along the trapped girls arms. She shivers as her nipples once again begin to harden from the increased sensitivity and libido. All kinds of images of her and Amber fill her mind, including doing all kinds of erotic things to her in her Dark Magician Girl outfit, or other cosplays.

Risa is still caught up in these fantasies when Amber leans over to kiss her, and she moans into the kiss, writhing a little as she practically goes over the edge again as her mouth presses back against Amber's, her lips parting ever so slightly into the kiss.

Again it takes Risa a couple of minutes to regain her composure after the kiss, and the fantasies that were running rampant through her mind. "No magic. Must be.. chemicals... neuro-chemical agent.. with an addictive hallucinogen to promote suggestibility...
opiate maybe? But.. how did you get it past the security?"

She shakes her head, as she slowly tries to sit up on the bed, making a little sound in her throat as she feels the air again whispering across her still hypersensitive skin. "How long.. will it last? What kind.. of antidote?" she asks her new roommate, as she starts to feel a little fear of what has happened. How could she live like this without going insane from the sensitivity.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:41 am

"Don't worry your body will adjust to your new super sensitive body," Amber teases as she pinches one of Risa's nipples softly. "I am magic dear...you'll have to get use to that if you want me for a roomie, as I got alot of magical and chemical experiments to pull off," She smirked. Before she out of Risa's sight began changing. "As for how I snuck this past security...I didn't I made it recently the ingredients are all over the island...easy to put together magical potions." Amber smirked as she soon walked back into Risa's sight...dressed in her Dark Magician Girl cosplay outfit.

"So to put it simply...it's magic bitch!" She jokes before she playfully swung her staff as it seemed to glow for some reason as Risa would feel something wrapping around her arms moving them behind her back as magical ropes tied her limbs up. "Hmm there we go my dear," She smirked and flicks Risa's nipples while kissing her lips. Stroking and toying with Risa's hyper sensitive body no doubt tormenting the poor girl with pleasures seeing her roommate in that sexy and cute cosplay.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Risa is starting to get a bit annoyed by Amber as she keeps going on about magic this and magic that. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC! Of that, Risa is absolutely certain.

She starts to get up as Amber goes out of the room to change, planning on trying to find the antitode by going through Amber's stuff - that is until her roommate comes back in her DMG cosplay. At that point, she just stops and stares as all of the fantasies she was having start to run through her mind again, now come to life.

Then Amber manages to bind her arms somehow, and Risa falls back onto the bed from the sudden pull on her arms throwing off her balance. "What do you think you are doooummm" she starts to protest until Amber kisses her, silencing her. Ok.. maybe not silencing Risa, but at least muffling her as she starts squirming uncontrollably as the other girl plays with Risa's aching nipples. Risa's body jumps and shudders at each touch as her nipples are now far more sensitive than her clit originally was, sending fiery lines of pleasure down through her body until the tech girl is beyond any capability of real thought other than needing to orgasm all over again.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Amber smirked calmly as she slides down and groped Risa's bosom pinching the nipples still as Risa can soon see her sexy roommate spreading her legs to see her glistening pussy to lick as she smirked groping the breasts of Risa still. While pushing her tongue inside Risa's pussy wriggling around inside. Nibbling her teeth onto poor Risa's super sensitive clit and nerves inside her pussy.

As she watched while Risa writhed in the pleasure the magic potion gave her as Amber chuckled and soon brought out a special dildo vibrating as she smiled unknown to Risa. The Dildo was filled with the potions antidote as she grins and pushed that dildo almost fully inside and began turning the vibrator on as it shakes inside poor Risa's folds loving the poor tech girl. Unable to fathom this magical stuff.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the delay -- I was out of town last week, which made it easier to post. And this week, I've had to deal with all the RL crap that resulted from being out of town :) I should be better able to post now, although not like I was doing))

Risa writhes and whimpers as Amber gropes her heaving breasts. "No... stop.. that..oohhh..uhh...yesssss." she moans, not really knowing if she wants the other girl to stop or not. She struggles slightly to close her legs to hide her pussy from her roommate, but she's really in no position to stop Amber, even if her heart and body were entirely in agreement.

"AAAAAMMMMBBBEEEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Risa shrieks as the girl's tongue runs over her clit, and deep inside her pussy. Her back arches and falls back, only to arch again as she starts a truly devastating series of orgasms as Amber eats her with enough expertise to make it clear that this is not a first for the other girl.

The dildo though makes Risa's eyes pop out, and her screams reach a new level. "NO! NO!NO!NO!NO!" she wails, shaking her head back and forth as the vibrating toy drives her crazy with only having just entered her. Before Amber has pushed it too far though, she feels a barrier to the penetration of the dildo inside the helpless inventor. Apparently Amber's new roommate is still a virgin.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Amber blinks her eyes at this. "Hmm a virgin huh? How surprising.." Amber purrs softly as she kisses Risa's lips deeply beofre kissing down her neck and onto one of her sensitive nipples sucking softly while grinding that dildo as deep as she can not wanting to break Risa's virginity...this time. As she smiles and calmly presses a button on the base of the dildo that began spraying a clear fluid inside Risa's pussy.

Soon as it made contact with skin, Risa would feel a cool rush through her body as her nerves slowly began to lessen in sensitivity...and her heat of pleasure and passion was already cooling down thanks to the antidote inside the dildo as Amber smiles calmly. Letting the device shake and vibrate inside Risa. As the orgasms plus the antidote would soon flush out the Lust Draft's effects.

Amber calmly moved back and sat on a chair waiting and watching as Risa would slowly come out of her arousal high to see her roommate smiling calmly. "So still going to be stubborn and disapprove magic?" She teases.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2