View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A New Friend (Christine) 

Post A New Friend (Christine)
I sat outside the dormatory building, leaning back against it. I had on a light blue top and darker blue skirt, which in conjunction with my teal hair made me look very... blue. I liked blue, though, it was such a peaceful color. I had been spending a lot of time alone since Sondra left, vanished, and had been just recently looking for distractions from my worry.
"If she's gone..."
I told myself, as I did frequently now.
"... maybe she's found her Meru?"

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon May 07, 2007 8:31 pm
Profile YIM

For once, since enrolling in the school the student had found herself with absolutely nothing to do. For hours she’d paced up and down the corridors of her dormitory building searching for some kind of company. She hadn’t seen Elise throughout the course of the day, this was one of her full day’s of classes and Christine herself, had only had one class. A walk perhaps, a walk did sound nice. She whirled quickly down the stairs and found herself leaving the dormitory, when something- rather someone had caught her eye. Blue, blue was all she could see from head to toe on this girl. Intrigued the student lingered momentarily before asking awkwardly, “hey, are you waiting for someone?”

Wed May 09, 2007 6:00 am

"In the grander scheme, yes, but at the moment, no."
I knew it was a cryptic response. So sue me. Life on the island was complicated, and a girl had no obligation to make it simpler. So, I stuck to my cryptic answer. Which was fairly true. It wasn't like Sondra wandered up and kisses me right then. It wasn't going to happen any time soon. But I knew, I knew it would happen.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Wed May 09, 2007 6:25 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]