View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Guilty (for Dani) 

Post Guilty (for Dani)
It had been appalling to her, the rape was no worse than any other, on the contrary it had been one of the easiest to deal with since the ghost had possessed a mortal being it could only do so much and seemed to feed off of humiliation and degradation over physical pain.

Still that did not prevent her from being nervous, downright scarred even as she watched the hands of the clock slowly move.

4 o'clock. Her lover and roommate was about to arrive and she stole herself for what was to come, blaming herself for things that had transpired but knowing that Dani was less likely to believe her after the fact rather than if she came out with it now. But that didn't mean that Dani would buy into it. As far as she knew Dani might just want to make a clean brake of things and that worried her more than anything else at the time.

She had already packed a bag in case things went horribly wrong to stay with her old roommates for the night until she could work something out. The hour was nearly upon her, all she had to do now was wait.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:18 am

Post Re: Guilty (for Dani)
Danielle opened the door, walking into the dorm room she and Rhaine shared. She threw her bag onto the couch and ploppeed down beside it. "God today was boring. Sometimes I hate this power," she muttered. Her own boredom had been intensified all day by other people's boredom. Since, after all, she was basically an emotional sponge. "I sense... nervousness. Rhaine!" She called out. "Did you fail a test or break something?!" She called out. The only reason she could be sensing this is if it were coming from Rhaine.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:30 am

Dani had arrived and she was indeed nervous. She stood by the window peering out of it as if she were watching something interesting out there though in truth she was stealing her nerves for this moment.

“No, I haven't,” which was true as far as she new but that Biology test two days ago was questionable she often scraped by on the bell curve.

“I was just thinking about things.” She cross the room, let out a breath she was holding and set Dani's bag onto the floor so she could sit by her lover.

“I need to talk to you though.”

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:45 am

Danielle smiled. "What did you do now?" She accused playfully as she patted the couch. "You and I both know you can't hide your emotions from me. You're scared, nervous..... and I'm guessing that's a little hint of regret in there. You know you can tell me anything." She didn't wait for Rhaine to sit down before wrapping her arms around the girl's waist and pulling her into her lap.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:46 am

Pulled into the lap of her lover she wonders if Dani will want her close after she discloses what she needs to. She sucks it up, wondering how best to begin would have just tripped her up too much. She takes a deep breath then begins.

“Before I start, I want you to know that I love you very much, more so than anyone I have loved before outside of my parents.”

She looked at Dani, even though it was meant to be playful she dreaded in the tone that tone that she heard. She looked at Dani but swiftly had to look away, her eyes full of tears that spilled down her cheeks that she dashed away with her hand.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:29 am

Danielle gently hugged Rhaine and kissed her on the cheek. "Calm down and tell me what's wrong," she said. "I promise I won't hate you. I love you too much for that to happen." She gently brushed Rhaine's hair with her fingers. "Did a monster rape you, or something?"

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:27 pm

She nods though unsure at which question. She is still nervous, her heart pounding against her chest even now as she holds onto her. She had no right being this close to her though, no right at all. She looked away for a moment determining how best to start though is uncertain and just throws herself into it after a moment.

“Please, no interruptions. I … I was with another girl.” She shakes her head. “Not by choice, nothing like that. This ghost possessed me, possessed her … I fought it off to a point but it said it would come after you next if I kept fighting it.

“It left with the other girl, God knows what it was going to keep doing with her. I didn't want to keep this from you and you ended up hearing gossip. I don't think anyone was around but it was a public place ...”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 am

"Rhaine, I'm not mad at you. I believe you didn't want to. It's nearly impossible to lie to me, remember?" She hugged Rhaine tight. "I love you and I trust you. But... a ghost?" She was a little skeptical about that, but she was going to trust Rhaine.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:28 am

Sometimes she forgot how in tune Dani had been but she was still worried that her lover wouldn't believe here. “Some kind of ghost or specter. He said he was the manifestation of all the depraved thoughts of island restraints, human and otherwise.”

She reflected on this for a moment. Her tension eased just a little, though her heart was still slamming steadily in her chest. “I don't think it was an actual ghost but that's the closest thing I can think of. It could possess people and in a way haunted me for the duration that this was going on.”

She tried to shake some of it's wicked barbs from her mind. Physically she had been alright, the ordeal wasn't too bad but mentally she was rattled a bit.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:10 am

Danielle hugged Rhaine tight. "I don't believe that. I think that whatever possessed you and that other girl you mentioned was a monster, like everything else on the island. And you shouldn't worry about me so much. I can take care of myself." She kissed Rhaine passionately and held her close.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:52 am

“Yeah, it is some sort of monster, I don't know how it works, if it is a spirit or seems to be like one with similar abilities,” she shakes her head though with the hug she snuggles into her lover closer. Close enough to be kissed. She closes her eyes feeling that warmth spread through her. She was worried about this one. Worried that if she didn't say something and Dani found out a month down the road for instance it would be much harder to believe then.

She shook her head from side to side as if it didn't matter any more. She was glad that Dani was accepting of this though.

She had not feel as if she should kiss her lover though she did not pull away. She was feeling guilty about this matter, how she was tormented but made to enjoy matters at the same time.

“I would never do anything to hurt you,” she began as she looked into Dani's eyes. “Dani, I love you.”

She blurted out the last before looking away.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:00 am

"I love you too, Rhaine," Danielle said before hugging Rhaine tight. "Now, how about we cuddle on the bed for a while until you're feeling better?"

Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:10 am

The experience had rattled her, not so much as it was painful but in the means that she didn't want to do it, that she loved Dani too much to risk loosing her and that was what she had been afraid of most. Hurting Dani, having her find out just how wrong this had been. If she told Dani that their bond had allowed her to throw off the influence of the “ghost” for a moment that may have been a point of pride but for the moment she said nothing.

She hugged her lover and roommate resting her head on Dani's shoulder for a moment. “You sure it's OK?” Not that she was planning on it reoccurring or making a habit out of it. She strokes a hand down her side. Still not feeling she deserves it she gets off Dani's lap and helps her up, a small smile sweeping over her lips.

“Alright,” she tugs her lover closer to the bedroom content to take her there.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:49 am

Danielle held Rhaine's hand lovingly as she went with her into the bedroom. Once there, she kicked off her shoes and kissed Rhaine on the cheek before crawling onto her side of the bed.

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:09 am

Her cheek warmed by that kiss. She watches Dani as she climbs into the bed, both there beds had been pushed together to form one larger one. She climbs in one the other side as she kicks off her shoes to. She crawls towards her lover, a hand sweeping against her arm.

Moist lips touching against her own as she kneels up in the bed running her lips and Tongue against her own as she sought admittance to her mouth.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next