View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Candlelight Dinner (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Candlelight Dinner (for Ishtar)
Well, I am not sure that my father would of approve us, but he is not here … The blue princess never got the opportunity to complete her though. The young woman had expected food on the end of the fork. What she got was a hand one her chin. Before Ishtar could react, Ryu had leaned in and began to touch Ishtar lips ever so gently against the lovely lips of her red knight protectorate. At the first the kiss was slow until Ryu tongue pushed into Ishtar’s mouth. Almost at once Ishtar tongue began to dance with that of her beautiful lover’s. The moment seemed to extend out to infinity.

The two lovers were caught up in a passionate kiss for a while before Ryu finally broke the kiss and began to move back into her seat. For a moment Ishtar just sat there memorized by what she had experienced, before she finally spoke. It…it was okay, I rather enjoyed the surprise.

B-but, I wouldn’t want our food to go the waste. You went to all this effort to get it ready for us. She closed her eyes again and opened her mouth, whether she got food or another kiss, Ishtar would not be disappointed.

This time though it was simply more of the great meal that had been prepared for tonight. Ryu began to change the subject. Ah yes, I am. I think we are going to start preparing for some plays for this season. I really need to start prepping after tonight.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun May 18, 2014 7:39 am

The fears of their cook regarding the meal having flaws were unfounded and the chicken dipped in curry met the high expectations given by what Ishtar tried previously although her lover had to wonder whether she'd have preferred another kiss instead. Later they'd have ample opportunities to indulge further in that realm, but for the time being she stuck to the matter at hand.

Ryu offered up a good natured smile, eyeing her beloved with her familiar taste still lingering on these ruby lips. "I doubt you'll have much difficulty returning to stage. You're quite the natural in my opinion, but I'd be happy to assist with what I can whenever your club doesn't have any meetings. I know you aspire to be an actress someday and I'd be glad to be of service, but of course that is not the reason I mentioned it."

She pondered on the issue briefly, weighing choices though in the end she thought it wisely to relay that thought. "One of my friends taught me a thing or two on how to dance with a partner during events such as this, not much per se in the vast assortment of steps and moves although I figured you'd love a somewhat authentic experience tonight, not that I wanted to ruin another surprise but I'd prefer to warn you before you eat too much to be comfortable in my arms."

As far as Ishtar knew the red head across the table couldn't dance at all, or at least never showed any similar skills aside from their private performance the other day. Furthermore Ryu entertained several inhabitants of the island from time to time, gradually improving at the aforementioned sensual motions and yet nothing akin to anything remotely formal. "But you were right about the food, it'd go to waste if we stopped now and came back to find it cold. We can proceed as we have before or simply fill our plates, tonight is all yours and I leave the choice up to you."

Mon May 19, 2014 8:23 am

The food was quite exquisite in flavor. It simply was some of the best food the blue princess had ever tasted on the island. It was very much an excellent meal as the young woman found herself spending time with the love of her life. She could still taste the red knight’s lips on her own from where Ryu stole the kiss.

Thank you. I am sure I will be returning to the stage soon enough. It means a lot to me that you think that I am natural. It helps to calm my nerves to know that you think so highly of my acting ability. The young woman looked on at her red headed partner admiring how she looked in the candlelight.

It was then Ryu mentioned that she had been spending time learning some dance moves. Really? The blue haired student’s eyes and ears perked up a little. Really, you learned to dance for me? I am impressed, you have quite a few surprises for me after all. I love the opportunity to dance with you once we are done with our meals.

You are right that we should not eat too much. Maybe just a little bit more to ensure the food does not go to waste and to ensure we have plenty of energy for later. Ishtar smiled warmly. Tonight was turning out to be such a wonderful night.

Mon May 26, 2014 12:35 am

Ryu smiled at her lover, a mild crimson shade playing over her features. "Well, you seemed to have a fondness for it on stage and I figured our evening would be incomplete without a properly arranged dance .. I wouldn't have done it for anyone else in the world."

Considering how she dealt with social interaction even within her small circle of friends, putting in the effort to ask another student for dance lessons certainly required a decent amount of confidence, let alone remain in physical contact for longer periods of time without burning up in embarrassment. Hopefully it would pay off, in the end the thought alone mattered the most though doing well would surely leave an impression.

She cast her eyes to the ceiling almost innocently, adressing the course of the night in a less than formal manner as she guided the mind of her Highness to the inevitable climax of their rendezvous. "Unless you don't mind me being an amateur, I'm sure we'll find something else which will make good use of your energy reserves .. Not to mention that I'm rather excited to try a few new things. But enough with the surprises, please enjoy your meal."

Without further ado did the young red head add a little bit of everything to her plate, the dishes a faint reminder of sunday evening dinner when they used to partake in them back home. She had a minor portion after all, subconsciously following the classical music piece running in the background in search of a suitable point at which they may begin, gradually consuming the feast laid out upon the table.

But before long Ryu ascended from the comforts of her seat, rounding the table gracefully with a mildly arched back and an almost hypnotic yet subtle sway to her sensual hips in a deliberate display of her charms, the pitch black dress snug around her shapely body as the red haired seductress stepped forth, now standing beside her beloved princess. She offered up a hand to her beautiful lover, smiling contently as the eager ruby shine of her eyes lingered atop her own, briefly dipping to the alluring sight of her cleavage below for the slightest of moments before returning to her heavenly features. "May I have the pleasure of this dance, your Highness?"

Mon May 26, 2014 11:51 am

Thank you. I really appreciate you went so much effort for me. Ishtar smiled a bit shyly. It really means a lot to me that you have learned to dance just for me.

Ishtar could only imagine what she would have gone through to learn how to dance. The blue haired student could only assume that the the red knight had endured many lessons. And considering Ryu did not like to such one-on-one time except with Ishtar, it meant that she would had to scarfice a lot just to make this night.

It was then that Ishtar realized that the Ryu was looking up at the ceiling. I am sure there is plenty we can do with any extra energy I might have, the Blue princess said coyly. I would love to see more of the surprises that you have in store for me. But after we had finished our meal, it is really good.

The two ate somewhat litely enjoying the different flavors of the meal. After a while the beautiful red head slowly chose to get up. As she did so she arched her back doing her best to seduce the young woman in front of her. Ishtar was simply memorized at how wonderful the red knight looked in her black dress even as she slowly stood up. Soon the attractive lover made her way over to young woman still sitting in the chair. Ishtar could only look on as Ryu bent over and gave Ishtar an amazing view as she asked for Ishtar to dance. Please, my lovely knight, lead the way. Ishtar offered her hand to the red knight to lead her on what would act as the dance floor.

Sat May 31, 2014 6:19 am

"With pleasure." Without further ado Ishtar had been led away from their romantic arrangement and further into another corner of the dining hall, not too far to obscure them completely as the two of them were lulled into a dim light. Usually reserved for other students throughout the day any other pieces of furniture were pushed up against the walls, leaving them plenty of room to fall into each other's embrace.

Only when Ryu deemed their position adequate did the buxom red head spin around in order to face her lover, a warm smile upon her features while these crimson eyes cast the Princess an almost irresistable, sultry look in their half lidded form. Their fingers intertwined in their joined hands whereas the other dipped down below, assailing the body before her as they set out for a dance.

Slowly she began to unwind her fingers near her waist with a certain tenderness, skimming along her dress which separated their direct physical contact with a thin layer of fabric, dancing along the shapely curve which lingered inbetween her waist and hips before ultimately nestling up against her then and there, reigning upon her beloved with determination as it became clear that despite her inexperience, the red head chose to lead.

"Please bear with me." She noted as the music slowed down, fading completely for the slightest of moments before the piece started anew, the ideal moment for them to begin as Ryu made the first step towards Ishtar. For the moment the well endowed knight had settled on slow dance, settling into a casual rhythm that'd serve to allow her to gain confidence before moving on to greater things unless the blue haired beauty hadn't wished it.

But her overall attitude was far from formal, less concerned with their motions than the closeness to her partner, moving in slightly closer until the gap inbetween them had diminished to the point where her lavish bosom daringly brushed up against the noblewoman's breasts in the rhythmical sway of their movements. Her blush deepened, barely noticeable though the friction upon their bust wasn't far beyond gentle, the occasional exchange allowing for either of them to feel the pleasant warmth that emanated from their bodies.

"I'm not doing too poorly for a mere novice, am I?" She asked almost innocently, her voice riddled with mild measures of sensuality while never breaking eye contact with her lover.

Sat May 31, 2014 10:47 am

Ishtar found herself lead away from the couple’s table as they moved to another corner of the dining hall. The light here was a bit dimmer than the table but it simply made it that much more romantic dance. The young woman could see that where there normally would have been tables and chairs, this portion of the hall was clear so the lovely couple would have room to dance the night away if they so choose.

As they approached the center of the area where the furniture had been pushed against the walls, did Ryu finally turned towards the blue Prucess. The red head looked so beautiful in this light, Ishtar could scarcely believe that she was so lucky to have this time with her. Ishtar returned her dipped down to except her partner’s offer for dance.

Almost at once the redhead move her fingers slowly from her waist as they moved to Ishtar’s. The blue princess of could feel the hand as it moved around her dress as they seemed to explore her waist even through fabric between fingers and her skin. Slowly they began to move until they finally settled on the young woman’s hip. It was then that the gesture made it quite clear to Ishtar that it was her lover who was going to lead this dance.

For a moment nothing happened as the music seemed to slow down, ”Umm, okay, sure..” Almost at that moment, some slowly music began to play. The beautiful red knight began to move towards her blue princess as she took the lead. Leading through an almost soft casual rhythm. Ishtar could not helped but be impressed by the boldness of her partner as Ryu showed more and more confidence.

Slowly the coupled began to close the gap as the distance between the two shrunk slowly over time. Soon, Ryu’s sizeable breasts began to press against Ishtar’s own as they danced closer and closer. Ishtar could feel the warmth from her lover even as she felt the pleasant feeling of those lavish orbs brushing up against her own. The young woman could not help but blush a little in reaction of the dance.

Throughout it all, the couple could not take their eyes off each other. You are doing wonderfully my love.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:40 am

"So are you, my dear." Leading amidst their slow and rhythmic pace Ryu didn't always manage to stay in touch with the tune albeit rarely given her extraordinary performance thus far, minor missteps throwing them off for the slightest moment seeing how the young red head found herself distracted by her focus on technique rather than letting the flow proceed naturally.

"Allow me to try something else." With a soft smile the tender hand upon her hips fell away while the other had been slowly raised in the process whereupon she twirled her beloved in a daring maneuver, spinning the regal beauty around her own axis before reclaiming her hips in the renewal of their initial stance. There was no denying the delighted glint of exploration in her crimson eyes as they continued on, her lack of skill more than made up by effort and dedication.

"I'm rather anxious to take you out for dinner a second time, sometime in the future. I had a couple other things planned, but ended up removing them from the list which is why I was afraid you'd not have such a great time." On the campus they were bound by ever present limitations, watching the night sky for instance was limited to the premises where they may observe the clear, constellation riddled heavens above from the relative safety of the building considering the great many inhabitants of the island who prowled the school grounds for any unsuspecting prey. "I promise you that next time will be different."

But there was something else on her mind, the reason why the came here together in the first place and Ryu wanted to check for that knowledge in the forgetful student, their brief conversation regarding Aegir and whether or not Ishtar recalled those events.

"I've also been thinking a lot about graduation lately, particularly what that means for the two of us .."

Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Ryu complemented Ishtar as they discussed their dancing. The movements were slow and rhymthic as the two danced throughout the room. The blue haired student could find some minor times where her partner timing was off or the beautiful redhead had miss stepped, but considering the amount of work Ryu had put into the effort, it was still an amazing night.

The Red Knight asked the Princess for a request, with a gentle nod the Blue Princess acquiesced to the request. Slowly one of Ishtar’s arms was raised up as she felt Ryu’s other hand to move away Ishtar’s hip. Then suddenly Ishtar being twirled, the young woman found her entire body was for view as she spun on her own axis. Just as suddenly a hand wrapped around her hips, bringing Ishtar’s once again face to face with her beloved. Her blues eyes focused on the crimson eyes that had finished exploring Ishtar’s body.

Take me out for a second time. I would love that. Do not worry about tonight, it has been an amazing night, one that I will treasure. Though Ishtar was fairly popular with the denizens that prowled the island, her memory problems that she did not remember much about the encounters. At least when she was not being currently attacked. But it does not matter what you have planned for us, as long as I get to spend time with you, my love. Ishtar could not image what she would have planned if the two could trust they would be left alone for a date.

Graduation? The young woman looked confused for a moment. I remember us talking about before, but I do not remember too much about the conversation. She looked a bit embarrassed. I am sorry, but my memory not very good.

Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:37 pm

"You can stay with me all night if you want." Ryu leaned in closer in that instant, smiling mischievously for she had been quite fond of the idea of spending more time with her beloved that night though she didn't plan on parting with the regal beauty in her hands before tending to a particular desire or two along the way. "As you know I don't have any roommates that might intrude upon our privacy."

Pushing the beds in her dorm room together would allow for the loving couple to bask in the warmth of each other throughout the night in the relative comfort of their shared bedchamber, cuddling without fear of getting caught by anyone even though the buxom red head had to return here in the morning and assist in cleaning the mess they'd made.

She offered up another good natured smile seeing the familiar expression of her lover, observing the glimpse of embarrassment there thinking that it was rather cute. "I don't mind your memory problems in the slightest, Ishtar. I'm always more than happy to fill in the gaps in case you've forgotten a thing or two. I see it as part of my responsibilities .. I'd remind you every single day if I had to and wouldn't ever love you any less."

Her hand began to depart from the shapely curve of her hips and gradually cascaded over her lower back, gently caressing the covered skin underneath the fabric, all the while tracing along the hidden zipper there with her thumb in display of her knowledge where it would be found. "I've simply started thinking about what our life will be like in the years after Shokushu, nothing more."

"We were talking about living together once we graduate just recently, otherwise we'd end up a great many miles apart and even with your career plans in mind I didn't wish to pass up on someone as special as you." She averted her eyes briefly, heat rushing to her cheeks in a mild crimson considering that she'd never gotten used to making compliments even now. "You thought along those lines as well and so we've made plans to go through with it. Does that sound familiar?"

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:38 pm

The beautiful redhead leaned forward getting quite intimate distance with the blue haired girl before she gave a mischievous smile. Ishtar blushed a little, I would not want anything more than to spend the night with you. She looked down for a second before looking up into her lover’s eyes once more. I do not want this night to end it is really quite beautiful with you.

The fact that would that not be disturbed by a roommate mate made a night in Ryu’s room most inviting. The couple always ran a risk of Ishtar’s roommate Bala catching the couple in the middle of a moment, though Ishtar had seen little of her roommate as of late. Mostly likely school projects have been keeping her roommate quite occupied.

Ryu smiled once more as she explained that she did not mind helping Ishtar with her memory isssues and would remind the forgetful blue haired girl as often as necessary. Ishtar paused for a second. T-thank you. It means so much to me to there you say that. She leaned in and held the wonderful red knight a little tighter. I really don’t have the words to express it.

Ishtar could feel the hand of her lover as it moved up her hips and to the lower back. Though Ishtar did not realize it Ryu was finding her zipper for latter use. Ishtar own arms were wrapped around Ryu’s lovely back and for the moment quite content for holding the beautiful redhead in her arms as they continued a soft dance.

It was then she the red knight blushed a bit as she looked away the intimacy of the moment perhaps being a bit overwhelming. Ishtar could not help but notice how beautiful she looked. Still her thoughts needed to turn to the conversation at hand. I remember us discussing it a little. And I know that we would be living together when we graduate, because I do would not want anything else.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:51 pm

"You don't have to say anything." Ishtar held onto the buxom knight tighter than before which had been worth more than a thousand words, their loving embrace impeding their slow dance ever so slightly although neither of them seemed to mind.

Some words on the other hand needed to be said out loud in order to ever be heard, crimson eyes locked onto the blue sapphires of her beloved princess while that thought appeared in the back of her mind. She watched on while caressing the back of her one true love, listening to the sweetness of her words before slowly closing what little space remained inbetween the two, planting her ruby lips above those of her lover in a moment of sheer tenderness.

Ryu held their impassioned kiss for several long moments to come, blushing as the warmth of her excitement ascended to her delighted features in the pleasant tingling sensation their sealed lips invoked. Perhaps the one thing she couldn't do had been the most important of all, contemplating the circumstances at hand and the probability of rejection, the greatest fear the red haired knight faced a great many times in the past before breaking away from the lovely woman in her grasp, slowing in their dance routine until they came to a grinding halt.

"I love you." She smiled warmly while purring these words they'd exchanged numerous times, a common confession for the two of them though today would be different altogether as the red head released the hand in her grasp and instead settled down upon the cheek of the royal beauty before her, caressing the creamy skin with her thumb. "More than I have words to describe my feelings."

Her heart thrummed against her chest in a heightened pace, felt clearly through the union of their chest given how close they were in their stance. "I love the way you smile, the way you tend to forget things and I have to remind you of them, how you manage to stay strong when I'm down and comfort me in times of hardship. I think of you on a lonely day, whenever I go to sleep or wake up in the morning, you're always the first and last thing on my mind ever since I've first laid eyes on you."

"Once I made the mistake of letting someone go without telling them how I feel and I won't ever make the same mistake again. I've confessed my love for you in these very walls and tonight I want you to know what I truly feel, but never had the courage to say without doubts I had almost my entire life. You're perfect with all your flaws and for every imperfection you possess you've been blessed with an even greater strength and I couldn't imagine life without you any longer."

"I want to be with you, always, and I fear I would never be complete again without knowing you by my side." She spoke with honesty, slowly withdrawing from the shapely young woman while descending to her knees, sheathing one of her hands inbetween her own, looking up at the beautiful vixen in utter devotion.

"Ishtar Denise Rocha .." Ryu inhaled deeply, struggling with the final step of her proposal while squeezing the hand within her own the slightest bit tighter.

"Will you marry me?"

Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:38 am

Ishtar found herself being enveloped in her lover’s arms as their dance slowed ever so slowly. The blue haired girl could feel the warmth of Ryu while in her arms. It felt wonderful to be this close to someone
Almost at once the tbothe their eyes locked on to each other. Ishtar could feel the love from her red knight even as a hand caressed Ishtar’s back. Ishtar own hand explore the beautiful redhead’s back as the space between them became smaller and smaller. Slowly and naturally the space closed between the two lovers, as Ishtar closed her eyes. Ryu was the one to take the iniative as she planted her lips on those of Ishtar’s lovingly.

Almost at once the tbothe their eyes locked on to each other. Ishtar could feel the love from her red knight even as a hand caressed Ishtar’s back. Ishtar own hand explore the beautiful redhead’s back as the space between them became smaller and smaller. Slowly and naturally the space closed between the two lovers, as Ishtar closed her eyes. Ryu was the one to take the iniative as she planeted her lips on those of Ishtar’s lovingly.

For what seemed like forever the two kept their lips sealed against each other as they remained locked in the rather intimate embrace. Both seemed to savior it for a particularly long time before the kiss finally broke. Ishtar eyes slowly opened her eyes to look at the beautiful Ryu’s crimson eyes. By now of course the dance had slowed considerably. Eventually the dance of the pair ended as everything seemed to fade away. For Ishtar the only thing in her world was now her beloved Ryu Tanaka.

It was then that the red knight let go of the blue princess for a moment before Ryu’s hand moved up to Ishtar’s cheek and began to caress it with her thumb. The beautiful redhead explained everything about how much she loved Ishtar and the blue haired girl smiled. She felt the same way about Ryu with all of her heart.

Towards the end of her comments, the red knight slowly began to move away. Ishtar was a bit surprised to see Ryu get down on her knees, one hand reaching up and holding Ishtar’s hand with the other. The red knight looked up at Ishtar with the look of pure devotion as she deeply inhaled. For a moment there was complete silence. However it was then that Ryu proposed to Ishtar.

A look of surprise appeared on the blue haired girl’s face. Her free hand moved up to her own face as for a moment she didn’t know what to say. Then the young woman, Y-yes, yes! Tears of joy began to flow from the young woman eyes as she leaned down to hug her red knight.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:31 am

Dead Silence encompassed the two young women upon speaking the four magical words, wrapped up in a marriage proposal Ryu never thought would leave her lips for many years to come, but regarding the scenery, the mood, everything which led up to this very moment that night, she doubted there would ever be another opportunity to say them again in much the same way.

Ishtar hesitated which allowed for her heart to skip a beat at the thought of rejection, crimson eyes watching her beloved until at last her response rang through the air as clear as crystal before the blue haired beauty embraced her most devoted, soon-to-be wife.

Nothing could compare to the feeling of radiant happiness pulsing through her veins when her arms latched onto the fair maiden, a gossamer film of moisture upon the ruby gleam of her eyes before ultimately even the protective knight crumbled beneath the heavenly onrush of emotion and tears begun spilling down her cheeks while they clung to each other in mutual fondness, the buxom vixen unwilling to release the woman in her grasp considering how much it meant for her to be loved back to such an extent by another person in the whole wide world.

"My love .." They couldn't marry on campus, unfortunately, not unless they found a temporary solution on their own for the remaining two years which might imply their eternal bond, but even though many technicalities weren't in their favor, Ryu couldn't bear the thought of waiting another two years in order to propose at a more reasonable time.

"I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear you say that." Unlike many others of the student body, however, their fate would be different and while Ishtar hadn't ever known or simply forgotten, her lover certainly recalled that upon graduation they weren't going home. Neither wedding ceremony nor suitable rings were easy to arrange for until they departed from Shokushu, least of all by those confined to the island though nothing had been impossible to accomplish here as far as she could tell.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Ishtar could see the look of joy on her red knight’s face even as the embraced each other. For a moment that there was a gleam in the those beautiful ruby eyes before the blue princess noticed the eyes filled with tears. Those tears soon began begin to stream down Ryu’s face as the now engaged couple clung on to each other tightly. For the pair of young women, there was nothing else in the hold world except each other. And for each girl, that was more than they would ever need. I love you, Ryu.

The two of course, would not be able to marry while they were on campus. In fact, the faculty disapproved on any intimate relations between the girls on campus. So for now the two would have to after tonight act just like they did that before. Like there was nothing ever going on between Ishtar and her beloved.

Ishtar was not sure how she would tell her family the news. It was impossible to get mail sent out from the island and was probably what she disliked the most. The island was in a beautiful location and the weather was always wonderful, but it was so remote. Though the young woman did not like going out into the woods alone anymore for some reason. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next