View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Candlelight Dinner (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Candlelight Dinner (for Ishtar)
"I suppose your father won't be pleased to hear about us." She smiled mildly at that. Sublime bliss had struck the fiery red knight with every spoken word for not even her former love Ruby could ever hope to compare to her beloved Ishtar, the two of them through hell and back in spite of the fact that several abhorrent creatures had used either of them to capture the other, drawing upon their most prominent weakness and yet they merely served to strengthen the bond between them. "But you're the most precious woman I've ever known, I won't let that stand between us."

Crimson eyes keenly observed the glistening sapphires of her lover, peeling away ever so slightly in order to position themselves face to face, barely an inch left inbetween the two betrothed whose tears graced both of their features. "I will and always have treasured every single moment of our lives, whether good or bad, I don't care for as long as you're the one to share them with me."

Slowly the minor gap began to diminish in width when Ryu leaned in, her eyes casually folding themselves shut before her lush ruby lips descended upon the pair of her one and only true love, sealing the intimate arrangement with an impassioned kiss while one of her hands cascaded along the flank of the shapely woman in her grasp, admiring her unquestionable beauty which could never be forgotten even without eyesight as they were.

She never proposed before, exploring the unknown in that regard and contemplating on how to proceed that night for how many times they met they never seriously spoke of taking another step forward. Delighted and yet indecisive Ryu sighed contently, maintaining their embrace while the soft classical tune played in the background, leaving their further course of action up to her future bride.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Ishtar replied back. No I don’t suppose he will be happy about us. But he will simply have to get over it, for there is no one that could keep us apart. The blue haired student could not remember it but she had dealt with several creatures that either attempted to do just that or at least use the one girl to lure the other closer. However that seemed to just make the two women closer together, leading up to their engagement. You are more important to me than anyone else.

The two lovely women stared into each other eyes again, even as the red knight moved back a little from the blue princess. Still there was little was room between the two girls whose tears of love flowed down their faces. You are the best thing that is ever happened to me Ryu and I want to beside you forever.

Slowly the two girls began to once more close with each other, they eyes closing as their lips met. For Ishtar it was once more an amazing and passionate kiss, her hands moved and explored the back of her fiery lover. It did not matter that her eyes were closed, Ishtar could recognized her love by just touch and smell alone. There was no where she wanted to be but in her lovers tender arms.

The young woman knew that the two lovers had now entered a new phase of the relationship. Now truly the grand adventure was to begin. Maybe we can do one more dance and the perhaps retire to your room for the night. Unless you have more surprises here for me tonight, my love.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:10 pm

She had been grateful for the guidance provided by her lover, everything went according to plan up until the point they ventured into the unknown which rendered the red head fairly indecisive, much in contrast to her usual appearance in the outside world.

With their lips parted Ryu slowly reopened her crimson eyes and established eye contact with her beloved once more, reaching up to her gorgeous features whereupon the buxom red head let a single finger trace over tear stricken cheeks, smiling warmly while cleansing her beautiful face of the symbol of their profound affection. "I would love to dance some more."

Gently the voluptuous knight guided her hands over the precious hips of the alluring royal beauty, offering her a helping hand before prompting Ishtar into an upright posture, all the while thinking of the night of passion ahead and the great many that would undoubtedly follow in the wake of the newfound change in their relationship, her smile changing into a more or less mischievous nature. "But I'm afraid you'll have to wait for any more surprises until we're back in my room."

Already the young woman was shifting her hands to resume with the dance for the music had never stopped, but before proceeding with their earlier arrangement Ryu smiled at Ishtar once more. "Would you care to take the lead? You're a far better dancer than I am."

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:05 am

Ishtar’s slowly began to open after the couple finally broke their kiss. Her blue eyes once more stared into the ruby eyes of her beloved fiancé. In a moment of tenderness, the red knight did the chivalrous thing and reached up and gently cleaned away Ishtar’s tear from her cheek with a single finger. The blue princess was happy to get the opportunity to dance some more.

Ishtar blushed as the well-endowed beauty leaned forward and moved her hands on to the blue princess’s hips. With very little effort Ishtar found herself being brought up to an upright posture, now allowing the pair one last dance before they retire to night. Though it would not be a restful one from the way the red knight had spoken. I see. Well I can be a patient girl when I need to be.

As they got position it was Ryu who smiled and asked Ishtar to lead. Sure my love, I will take the lead. Though I think you have improved as a dancer. The blue haired girl began to lead as they danced softly to the music.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:08 am

"I've had more than enough time to prepare for tonight, my love. Your patience will be rewarded." In spite of being calm and collected throughout most of her days Ryu possessed numerous toys dedicated to bodily pleasure and without roommate had never bothered putting a dampener on these naughty thoughts which compelled her to pour further resources into the collective meant to spice up any intimacy with herself or her loving partner. However, Ishtar had been unaware of the most recent additions and the marvellously buxom knight had been thrilled by the prospect of heading to bed later that night.

"For our final dance it only seemed fitting to let the Princess take the lead." She smiled softly before her thumb idly slithered underneath the single strap of cloth which had been draped over the shoulder of her lovely sapphire princess, teasingly skimming along her peachy skin, their bodies shifting and swaying delicately to the soothing tune. Velvety fabric and warmth of the charming woman guiding her through the motions embraced the red head wholly and nothing in the world could make her wish for the evening to end.

She couldn't help but wonder how Ishtar would look in a lavish wedding dress, her divine beauty beaming in the most significant moment of their relationship though the fantasy alone summoned an endearing smile to her features, her spirit elated beyond words.

"Do you have any extravagant moves you would like to show me?" Crimson eyes lingered upon the more versed of the two in the realm of dance with almost feverish abandon, all the while making gallant efforts to pull herself together.

Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:01 am

Oh. Then I look forward to it. I am sure you have planned quite a bit. The blue haired princess and her red knight had experimented with toys before, but that had been a while ago and with some help with a certain monster. However, Ishtar was under aware of the latest additions that her well-endowed partner had been gathering. For now at least, that would be aspect that was hidden to the blue haired student.

Okay, I will happy to take the lead. Ishtar saw her redheaded lover smile softly. It was one of Ishtar’s favorite expressions, because it was always so warm and so intimate to her. Almost at once that she began with a simple step, placing her weight on her forward leg so that she could indicate backwards movement for the pair as they began to move. The ruby dance partner was exploring underneath one Ishtar’s straps, doing her best to make Ishtar take notice as the paired danced.

That it was succeeding, as Ishtar knew it would the little thinkgs like this that would make the mest of partners in all their aspects of their relations. She wondered to herself what would their wedding day would be like as fantasies danced in her head.

Well let’s start with something simple. Ishtar had a mischievous smile on her face. I hope you are well-balanced. And without any warning she made them stop their dancing for the briefest of moments to ensure Ryu was perfectly still. Then she leaned forward pulling the voluptuous partner partially to the ground as Ishtar brought her lover into a dip.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:50 pm

"Simple sounds good to me." If only every teacher had been nearly as captivating as Ishtar, every lesson would undoubtedly be the most informative in the whole world even though that mildly devious smile threw the red head off balance. "W-well-balanced? Eeeep!" She felt as though she wound up falling, the feeling despised by the impassioned knight whose fear of heights struck with the freshly summoned sensation alone, causing her to let out an almost uncharacteristically timid squeal.

Lowered with utmost elegance by the lithe beauty Ryu found herself drawn backwards and the sensual hold on the dress of her lover promptly turned into something a little bit firmer as the enticing red head had been unprepared for the moment, poised motionless on her feet and what little support could be gained by holding onto her charming Princess in their newfound position.

"You .. you're amazing." Shimmering scarlet eyes regarded her beloved partner with admiration for not even here her irrational fears could truly dominate. Ishtar would never let her fall although the fact that she managed to keep the two of them suspended in the air had been an astounding feat to say the least and lack of control over the situation most certainly got her red haired partner's blood pumping.

Her chest heaved and lowered with every deep breath, her back arched in that posture which merely enhanced the sheer abundance of her charms. She smiled, however, newly invigorated by the surprise. "Is that all you're going to show me, my love?"

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:04 pm

Ishtar smiled warmly at her ruby dance partner as she lay underneath the blue haired lead. Ishtar could see the Ryu’s well-endowed chest heaving with every deep breath. The pace of the breathing made it clear that the red knight was quite taken my surprise about the move of that Ishtar had pool. Still Ryu was looking for more. Of course my love, I was just getting started.

Ishtar quickly righted herself, pulling her partner up with her until they were both standing upright. Without giving the redhead any time to recover, the blue princess began to have the couple dance slowly turning as they did so. The practiced blue haired girl made sure she was aware of the space they had as they danced down the middle of the room.

The young woman took the opportunity to gauge her partner’s reactions. Just when she thought Ryu had fully recovered, Ishtar spoke again. [color=LightSkyBlue]Get ready to lean away from me, when I tug you will spin back.
With that, Ishtar stopped and made Ryu do a half spin away from the blue haired girl. At that point she would half to lean away as Ishtar used her own body to balance her partner.

Then just like that, Ishtar pulled her partner back. The beautiful redhead spun back to her partner, as the two found themselves together staring into each other’s eyes. One of Ishtar’s hands held the red knight close as she spoke, How about that my love.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:09 am

"Mmm .. Alright .. I trust that you won't let me fall .." Straightened up and holding her own ground firmly Ishtar wasted little time in instructing her dance partner to explore another extravagant move derived from her arsenal of charming tricks. Her weight shifted right after leaning away and returned elegantly into the embrace of her beloved whereas her heart almost skipped a beat when their bodies flushed back together in mutual fondness.

It wasn't the meal or the romantic atmosphere which loomed over the two with every passing moment, but their loving interaction which made the red head feel alive yet again, the same reason why the curvaceous woman asked for her lover's hand in marriage. Ryu reluctantly acknowledged early on in her adult life that none of these day dream scenarios truly existed outside of movies and television drama, but once more Ishtar had broken the mold and enthralled her ravishing knight beyond belief. For the duration of their little dance the roles had been clearly reversed and while certainly not used to the sensation, the protective royal guardian relished falling victim to her most graceful guardian angel.

Ryu smiled warmly at her future wife and allowed for her free hand to skim over the back of her precious sapphire. "I'm genuinely impressed .. but then again I've seen you on stage numerous times in the past. I know what you're capable of .."

But then these alluring crimson eyes turned half lidded while slowly their features began to shift closer, lush ruby lips gently smothering the swell of her own by the time Ishtar had realized what was happening. They kissed deeply, the radiant warmth of their united breasts emanating into each other feverishly before the voluptuous vixen withdrew from her blessed surprise raid on the lovely vixen. "We'll have to practice a lot more before our wedding if we're ever going to be of equal skill."

Slowly she permitted the two of them to resume their sensual swaying motions, giving Ishtar the chance to perform another maneuver or not depending on her mood at the time. "In all honesty, I never want our dinner date to end. Very few days in my lifetime could ever hope to live up to what you've made me feel tonight .. my love .."

Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Ishtar smiled have back and the beautiful redhead that was in her arms. Ishtar considered herself to be the luckiest girl in the world to have something like Ryu in her life and in her arms as they danced the night away.

Slowly but surely, the two space between the two lovers be the luckiest girl in the world to have something like Ryu in her life and in her arms as they danced the night away. Soon the two pressed against each others, their breasts pressing against each other. Ishtar eyes fluttered closed as she found her self caught up in a deep and passionate kiss. One that Ishtar had hoped would never end.

I don’t want the this night to end either, my love. Ishtar continued to lead, spinning her new fiancé as they continued to dance. This is the happiest day of my life. I could not spending it with anyone else.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:52 am

"I'm more than happy to hear you say that .. I can't hope to put my love for you into words." Sweet ruby lips tenderly wash over the woman before them in another loving kiss bestowed unto her cheek, but then the busty dance partner regressed into little more than relishing their time together. Several minutes flew by in their dance routine before the volume of the classical music piece begun to vanish, presumably in order to start up again mere moments later, but by then Ryu had usurped the lead and brought Ishtar further into her arms.

"I believe we're about to start over again, my love .. Shall we retire to my room instead? I simply cannot bear limiting myself to holding you after what we've discussed tonight .." She spoke sensually while these delightfully radiant crimson eyes absorb her lover with growing excitement in their midst, their motions gradually slowing and grinding to a halt while leading her soon to be wife closer to the stereo, sheepishly flicking them off before tending to Ishtar.

Ryu timidly slithered free from the hold of her freshly betrothed and allowed her loving touch to dip further down, teasingly trailing along that marvellous cleavage with trepidation, extremely wary of denial while sweeping over her concealed nipples before descending further upon the gorgeous blue haired beauty. Feminine hands gently dance over the expanse of her alluring hips and beyond, languidly breaching the boundaries of her ample butt whereby the most charming knight cupped these lovely cheeks and naughtily fondled her beloved in their heated union. Her fingers dip into the bountiful flesh, massaging her rump through the confines of her dress in hopes of stirring the spark of their mutual fondness once again. "I want to make love to you unlike any other night before."

Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Ryu expressed how happy she was, though the words escaped her at the moment. The lovely ruby knight however knew how to express herself through action. She leaned forward to explore the blue princess with her lips before plating a loving kiss on Ishtar’s cheek. An so it went as the pair danced slowly in pace with the music as for the rest of the piece. Soon the music ends and begins a new set, it was at that point that Ryu took over as lead. Ishtar blushed a little as she found herself being pulled closer to her fiancé.

That would be wonderful my love. Ishtar could hear the sensual voice of her partner as movements began to slow down as the pair came closer and closer to the stereo. The redhead reached pass the blue princess and flicked off the stereo. In an instant the music died away allowing the two newly engaged that a moment of together alone in silence. Ishtar could not help herself as she stared into those ruby eyes.

Slowly the red night slipped out of Ishtar’s arms as she began to drift down to the floor. Ishtar could feel Ryu’s body begin to rub against her breasts a hand taking a moment to sweep past the blue princess’s aroused nipples. Ishtar let a soft gasp as she felt her nipples were tweaked just a bit. Soon the redhead’s hands roamed around Ishtar’s hips and began to rub against Ishtar’s rear cheeks. Ishtar could feel the hands fondling and massage her rear, as her own hands reached down and held Ryu’s head. I want to do the same. I want this night to be the most special night we have had together, my darling.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:42 am

"I'll have another special surprise back in my room .. We better get back there before I lose myself to your charms right here and now." It had taken the lascivious red head little more than their mutual desire to make the most out of their time together to head out of the dining hall and escort her beloved princess to their sleeping chamber for the night, leaving candlelight and any other luxury behind in order to indulge in what the two sought to partake of the most. Along the way Ryu never failed to tease and entice, running her loving touch across these admirable curves which would dedicate themselves to her wholly that night and many more to come.

Unlocking the door the voluptuous knight ventured forth into her domain, luring Ishtar inside with the immeasurably sensual sway of these ample hips for the regal beauty to regard. "Hmm .. Something's not quite right .." It had been bathed in moonlight hence Ryu refrained from turning on the lights though the wanton young woman headed over to the two beds here, promptly pushing them together for more space to relish in the following hours before her attention returned to her lovely houseguest once more.

Silken hands carefully wash over her bountiful frame and seek the zipper previously discovered during their romantic dance routine, teasingly fumbling with the mechanism while bending over at the waist and lathering the neck of her lover with delicate kisses, sheepishly purring in growing excitement which sent out pleasant rippling sensations throughout the beautiful girl in her grasp.

"Shall I help you out of your dress, my love?" A response probably wasn't needed considering how the fiery knight already begun unsealing the zipper while speaking to her freshly betrothed, seemingly eager to leave them entirely without clothes before drawing upon the aforementioned surprise.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:56 pm

“Oh then please, we should not have you lose yourself here. Please lead the way, I will follow my red knight anyhere.” Ishtar found herself being escorted out of the room filled with candlelight and food delights. However those would soon be just memories, as the two engaged women would be the partaking in other delights soon enough. Ishtar could feel the red knight’s touch as she explored her body. Ishtar reach out and placed her hand on her Ryu’s back exploring it herself as they headed to red knight’s room.

The couple soon arrived in the door of the voluptuous knight, where Ryu had to unlock the door to let her blue princess in. There the two women saw two beds, which the redhead had decided would not do. The red knight quickly pushed the pair of beds together to provide where the tonight’s entertainment would occur. Quickly Ryu had returned to embrace Ishtar one more time their arms.

Almost at one the beautiful red head leaned in and began to kiss the blue princess on her neck. Ishtar let out soft moans as she could feel her the delicate kisses against her sensitive skin. Ryu’s hand seemed to be moving pretty much around the top of the back of the blue haired girl’s dress, though Ishtar didn’t know why.

Then it became obvious when Ryu asked, and as she asked Ishtar could hear her zipper being pulled down while her dress became loose. Yes, my love. Should I help you get out of yours as well?

Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:03 am

It never ceased to be remarkably simple for Ishtar to thrill the red head when little more than the slightest sound devoted to what Ryu happened to be doing at the time truly got every ounce of blood within her system heated up. She yearned to connect with the royal beauty in ways only lovers could and set out to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh, once again happy to note that the lovely sapphire offered up virtually no resistance to her adamant advances.

"Please do." Ryu withdrew enough for Ishtar to notice the mischievous smile upon her flushed features, the warmth of growing arousal washing throughout her entirety, but the diligent knight had yet to finish with her alluring princess. Her free hand ventured along with expert precision and gradually begun untying the ponytail which kept these wonderful blue locks together while the other languidly removed the single strap fastening that luxurious yellow dress around her lover.

She discovered smooth and peachy flesh underneath upon peeling the cloth away, wondering whether Ishtar lacked her bra as usual or had worn one today before tending to her underwear as well, helping her fiancé further along. Ryu removed a piece before granting the beautiful actress the same privilege, continuing the procedure for every piece until the two of them were completely in the nude.

Her busty protector then guided the blue haired temptress closer toward the bed, staring intently into these shimmering blue eyes, purring softly in their closeness. "Would you like to have your surprise now?"

Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next