View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Candlelight Dinner (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Candlelight Dinner (for Ishtar)
Ishtar saw the mischievous smile on her lover’s face as she blushed when she answered the blue haired girl. The redhead knight removed the strap keeping sapphire princess’s dress still up. It feel effortlessly to the floor. Ishtar was not wearing a bra as was usual for the young woman, but she was was wearing a pair of black rose themed panties. Soon Ryu undid the pony tail enabling the blue hair to flow out and free once more.

At the same time, Ishtar began to work on the red knight’s black dress. It took her a moment to find the zipper, but the blue princess soon began to the undo her lover’s dress. Another hand went up to to move the two narrow strands down the side of the dress, to enable her fiery fiancé to be free of her lovely outfit. Still Ishtar was always impressed by how well-endowed her the red knight especially when her bosom was finally free.

The two soon found themselves completely nude as the pair began to move closer to the bed, the red knight leading the way. Um, sure. I would love to see the surprise. She smiled wildly as she for the moment could not look away from those shinning ruby eyes.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:54 am

In essence the surprise was nothing too out of the ordinary, but most assuredly something the two of them had yet to utilise in the bedroom hence Ryu figured Ishtar might grow to love the idea of using it every now and then, but for the moment the buxom red head merely exchanged lascivious gazes with the woman in her hands, a woman whose body the student knew fairly well and fully planned on exploring thoroughly that night once more.

"Hm .. I'm afraid you don't get to see it .." She feigned minor disappointment prior to flaring up in blatantly playful teasing and stealing a tender kiss from the lips of her beloved once they'd reached their bed for the night, gracefully retrieving a lenghty cloth from a cardboard box which barely protruded from below and rising with the piece in hand, slowly approaching Ishtar with either end in hand.

"It's supposed to be a surprise." Ryu cooed sensually while fastening the blindfold around these beaming sapphire eyes, robbing her soon to be wife of any remaining ounce of eyesight before guiding her further along, pushing the covers aside before gently lowering the blue haired princess onto the sheets.

She would have to guess by sound and physical touch alone where the resourceful knight found herself at the time and what exactly Ryu had been up to, but Ishtar didn't have to wait long. Her lusciously athletic thighs wrapped themselves around her own and trapped the royal beauty below, for the moment lacking any sign of the aforementioned surprise and yet the temporarily blinded student had no idea that she had to be prepared for what was to come.

"You're almost ready for your surprise now .. I'll handle the rest." Suddenly hot breaths were blown against her exposed breasts and within the blink of an eye lush and soft lips wrapped themselves around one of her nipples, sheathing the tender nub amidst themselves as they began to gently massage the poor nub, her deft tongue rolling it around in the blessed warmth of its fleshy prison whereas the other fell victim to her hand, both thumb and index finger languidly sweeping over the sensitive cherry in an attempt to get them to harden.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:22 pm

The two women stayed there for a moment as they gave each other libidinous glances while holding each were holding their fiancé in their arms. It had been the first time that Ishtar had spent any time inside her lover’s bedroom. But maybe perhaps she would spend more time with her red knight here in Ryu’s bedroom now they were engaged. The two would be spending the night exploring each other as Ishtar was getting ready for the surprise.

It was then that Ryu said in a disappointed voice that Ishtar would not get to see. The sapphire princess felt to the a twinge of disappointment herself until she found her suddenly caught up in a tender kiss as they approached the bed. The ruby knight soon bent down to retrieve something from underneath her bed. She pulled out a lengthly black cloth up to hold with two hands in front of her fiancé.

Explaining that is a surprise, the red knight slowly and began fastening the cloth around her princess’s eyes. Soon Ishtar had been completely robbed of her sense of sight as she now would have to rely of her fiancé to guide her to where she needed to go. Which was apparently to gently lie down on the bed.

Ishtar could rely on her hearing and sense of touch to determine where her self-nominated protector was and what Ryu was up to. Ishtar soon let out a loud gasp as she felt Ryu’s impressive thighs wrapped around her own ensuring that the blue haired beauty could not move. Ishtar placed her hands on Ryu’s hips even though the now temporarily blinded students had no idea what Ryu had planned to do with her.

Ishtar suddenly found that there were hot breaths against her breasts, just before the soft lips began to wrap around one of her nipples. Ishtar let out of soft moan as she felt the her nub being rolled and teased by the expert tongue of the beautiful redhead. The other breast did not have any relief as a thumb and a finger began to sweep over her the nub quickly causing to harden. Ah….y-your so good at this…I-it feels so wonderful….

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Alluringly lush lips curve into a smile given the verbal praise slowly oozing from her precious lover yet such pleased expressions remained unseen by the blinded princess whose nipples suffered the extraordinary talents of her guardian. Ryu carefully claimed one of these hardened cherries and heightened the suction upon such delicate flesh, all the while tending to each and every portion of confined tissue with the knowing manipulation of her deft tongue, showering one of them in attention until she had successfully coaxed it into prominence. She began to withdraw afterwards, turning otherwise hot breaths into pleasant cold shudders due to the saliva which coated her lovely breasts.

Progression had been slow with the other nub as well and Ryu had taken her time to cause Ishtar to relax and relish whichever measure of foreplay the fiery red head deemed appropriate. However, with either of them taken care of the buxom vixen gradually descended along her entrapped frame, planting a trail of tender yet sensual kisses along the valley of her cleavage, further down towards her belly and navel where she lingered, allowing tension to build as to when she might commence.

Alongside her descent Ishtar would experience the loving embrace of silken hands travelling along her every curve, every charm, until little more than her fingertips skim across her exposed abdomen in hopes of enticing the charming beauty at her hands even further. Only then did Ryu proceed and settle straight upon the slit of her body, cautiously allowing her tongue to swirl around her clitoris whereas skin akin to velvet connected with her inner thighs.

"Mmm .." Ryu maintained her posture for several long moments to come, slowly luring the sensitive love pearl into the spotlight before peeling away. She cooed passionately, growing excited at the prospect of bedding her fiancé and reached for the hidden box beside the bed once more, briefly rummaging through its contents although the desired item was quickly discovered.

"Your special surprise .. I hope you're not disappointed .." Ishtar would feel the slow shifting of the woman straddled on top of her thighs, the occasional trace of leather hinting at the promise of more which simply became all the clearer once Ryu gasped softly in a heated wave of elongated thrill, merely halting in her preparations once everything had been set up. She sighed in relief. "Now .. Allow your imagination to work in your favor .."

Maneuvering herself slightly Ishtar could finally move her legs again, but Ryu had secured them in her grasp and carefully guided them apart, spreading them whilst her own body inched closer. It was then something touched upon her exposed nether lips, a solid length of artificial latex manhood with a most familiar texture. Needless to say Ryu had chosen a strap-on for their lovemaking that night, especially due to how much the regal sapphire tended to enjoy male partners whenever they were caught by an inhabitant side by side and if her sharp gasps were any indication, Ryu acquired a version meant to give the two of them pleasure at the same time.

But for the moment Ryu merely rocked her hips back and forth, experimentally getting used to grinding her pelvis along the sacred chalice of her princess. "Does it feel good?"

Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Ishtar could not see the smile that was forming on her lover’s face but the blue princess continued to moan as she felt the red knight continued to do everything she could to excite Ishtar. She could feel the nipple one of her aroused breasts began to harden and stand out away from her body. Only at the point that Ishtar was sufficiently aroused did Ryu finally began to let her tongue relax from the constant teasing of Ishtar’s sensitive nub. Soon the ruby knight’s lovely mouth moved away her breast with a bit saliva training. Ishtar could feel cold shudders on her exposed breast from where Ryu’s breath met the saliva.

Meanwhile, Ryu’s hand continued to rub the other breast wither her hand. Ishtar could feel her other nub slowly becoming aroused albeit at slower rate than the one that Ryu had teased with her tongue.
As the sapphire princess moaned and gasped, she suddenly found that her lover’s attention was beginning to drift lower. Ishtar could feel the kisses that moved down between her cleavage and further down to Ishtar’s navel.

Ah, Ryu your so amazing. You make me feel so special. Oh… Ishtar could feel the ruby knights hands move further down her body rubbing the naked blue haired student’s abdomen. With Ishtar’s focus on her front, the blinded princess did not notice until it was too late that her lover had a special target. Slowly her tongue began to play with the special pearl near Ishtar’s lower lips.

”Ah….ohhh….uhhh…s-so good….. For the next few moments, Ishtar feel that her clit become more and more aroused . Soon it had left its hooded hiding place coming out in full view as it felt special attention from the ruby’s knight. The blind princess could only hear the noise of someone rummaging through a box.

Ishtar could feel the slow shift of the ruby knight as she repositioned herself so that she was now straddling the blue haired student. As Ryu repositioned herself, the sapphire princess could feel what felt like leather rub against her thighs, leaving the young woman to wonder what exactly allowed what her lover had at planned. Ryu’s soft gasp, meant she was as excited as Ishtar, I will use my imagination to my fullest.”

The sapphire princess could find herself being able to move her legs but only in for an instant, as her lover secured them in her arms. Slowly she spread them apart, before Ishtar felt something press against her exposed flower. The protrusion felt thick and it had shape that the two lovers had become intimately familiar with on the island. Ishtar let out a soft gasp as she felt the member rub against her slit. Ah, it feels good. How did you do this. With her eyes still covered she could only guess at what Ryu was planning.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:49 am

A feminine touch sheepishly cupped an exposed breast belonging to the gorgeous woman below, delicately molding the warm flesh spilling forth into her palm as ample hips bestow sweet sparks of pleasure upon Ishtar, grinding that phallus against her sheath. "I revisited a certain friend of ours, a shopkeeper by the name of Kiki. She allowed me to take this along free of charge and naturally I jumped at the chance." It was a blurred incident, the first time they had encountered the young woman, but finding Kiki amongst the student body meant their session with Calidare actually transpired and wasn't simply a figment of her imagination.

But none of that mattered now, only Ishtar and their preparations for the night mattered. Ryu gasped softly, gingerly, blushing at the sensual sound which had escaped her lips although her beloved princess could not see her expression. "If you were to say 'yes' tonight, I wanted to give you an entire night of pleasantries to remember. It only seemed .. Ah .. fitting." Besides, it was virtually one of the few select toys they hadn't used in the bedroom.

However, Ishtar had yet to dampen sufficiently and Ryu intended to spice things up to the utmost. The alleged phallus dragged itself across these pink flower petals, cautiously parting them in her quickening advances as to allow for the knight to coat an even greater area of sensitive folds with friction. It traced along her slit for a short while, awaiting the blessed nectar to ooze forth whereupon the busty red head carefully nudged her clitoris with the very crest of that shaft, never stopping until her fiancé seemed ready to receive her.

"Are you ready?" She begun angling herself against the sealed entrance to her core, the mushroom tip of that member nestling up against the blessed warmth of her vaginal depths. "I am .. Ah .. going to push in, my love." Ryu gave her soft orb one final squeeze before pulling back, focusing her attention on the unknown act of making love to Ishtar in such a fashion. It was then her hips languidly pushed forward, slicing into the sweet velvety channel with care and dedication, eagerly awaiting her lover's reaction as she plunged deeper in that initial thrust.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Ishtar gasped as he felt a hand cup one of her breasts ever so carefully by the wonderful redhead above her. She could feel her breast being molded and massaged even as the she felt the phallus slide back and forth across her petal flowers. Ah…K-kiki? Ishtar gasped as she felt her body becoming more aroused by the moment. She remembered a little about the encounter with Kiki except they had dressed up in various outfits and tried some toys but little else. The young woman was not even sure that encounter had even happened until now, when Ryu confirmed that Kiki actually exists.

Ishtar reached out attempting to find her lovely red knight. In many the experience was so erotic, as she had never used her sense of touch solely to find her love. She soon found her fiancé warm and soft skin. The tender voice of that beautiful redhead gasped softly, which was music to the blue princess’s ears. However the focus was soon going to be what was going on lower part of their two bodies.

Ishtar could feel the thick fake phallus move across the petals of her flower. Slowly the paces began to pick up as the long member moved up and down the slit of the blue haired woman. Ishtar let out fost moans as she felt ther flower slowly begin to bloom. It was then that the red knight positioned herself so that the member rubbed against the blue princess exposed clitoris. The young woman moans became louder as she could feel pleasure begin to well up from that sensitive bundle of nerves.

The red knight asked the blindfolded Ishtar if she is read. Y-yes, my love. Almost at once Ishtar froze up as she felt a mushroom tip press against the delicate folds of her nether regions. Ishtar gasped as she felt her breast squeezed gently. It was then that the member began to push inside the young student. The blue haired princesses head jerked upwards as she let out a loud shout as she felt the thick member push into her. Ahhh…i-its so big….amazing.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:14 am

Ryu cherished the bedroom voice of her betrothed and while the past often showed that she wasn't the only one to indulge in much of the same, these moments were the most beautiful of all. "You're absolutely wonderful .." She cooed in freshly invigorated desire, amplifying what was already there. "I'll be moving nice and slow for now."

It proved tougher than expected, to mimic those men who often claimed them against their will, but there certainly wasn't a lack of size or technique. She'd chosen a beautifully sculpted member which easily surpassed the dimensions of any human being, but remained wary of inserting every inch at once. No, Ishtar was supposed to love every minute of their joining hence the red head focused on bringing the charming royal beauty pleasure by striking those sweet, sensitive spots amidst her velvety depths, rather than mindlessly ravaging her true love.

Her touch was pleasing nevertheless as Ishtar reached out, clinging to the young red head whose skin tingled at the merest contact of her currently blinded lover and wasted little time in returning the sensation through other means. Ryu was quick to adapt to these motions and extended her reign over Ishtar once more as the warm comforts of her mouth descended upon a nipple and encased it wholly, all the while allowing her deft tongue to swirl around the engorged protrusion of her nipple.

She halted briefly in her sensual movements and reached inbetween the loving union of their hips, teasingly skimming along the damp nethers of her beloved princess as to collect the delicate moisture there and apply it to the sensitive love button right above that tight sheath. Ryu swirled over her exposed clitoris, casually drawing circles along that tender patch of nerves in hopes of inciting Ishtar even more, all the while gathering her strength only to proceed by rocking her pelvis back and fro, intruding upon the sacred chalice of her fiancé with naughty squelching sounds.

But passion had been more important than the rougher aspect of any lovemaking they had to endure with the guests on the island and for a moment the bountiful knight detached from an encased nipple, freeing her lips in order to adress the marvellous sapphire trapped beneath herself. "Would you like me to go faster?" She asked amid heated gasps, teasingly nibbling on the erect nub while Ishtar made up her mind.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Ishtar could feel her lover wrapped around her body. While wearing that blindfold, Ishtar could not she her lovely fiancé. However all of the blue princess’s other senses were telling her all that she had to know. She could hear the soft gasps, the scent of the that ruby hair, and more importantly the soft warm touch of her body. You are so wonderful R-Ryu….
It took a moment for both women getting be used the massive member that the red knight had chosen. It was larger than anything a human male would be able to produce. Still the beautiful woman that was Ishtar’s fiancé was being careful slowly introducing the mighty phallus so that the blue princess’ body adjust to it. Still Ishtar could feel the finely sculpted member as it slowly thrusting her folds. The blindfolded princess could only gasp and moan as she felt each stroke that her lover made.

Ishtar could feel the smooth perfect skin of her lover as they explored the ruby knight. Ishtar could almost feel the goose bumps on Ryu’s skin due to the excitement of the moment. However the red knight soon began to make her movements. Ishtar could feel the redhead’s mouth wrap around her one of her nipples, forcing a soft moan from the young woman. Ishtar could feel her nipple being manipulated by the agile tongue of her lover.

For a moment all movement stopped as only a single hand now moved along Ishtar’s leg and to the hips of the pair. The hand began to rub where the two women meet before moving up before beginning to move up the sapphire princess’s special pearl. Ishtar let out soft gasps as the finger circled her clitoris, each stroke sending pleasure flowing from the young woman. It was after a moment that Ryu finally decided to move on. Soon the Ishtar could feel the full length of the member as the ruby knight began to rhythmically move back and forth the sounds of it all filling the room.

For a moment Ishtar’s could feel her nipple coming free as the red knight asked Ishtar if the pace could be improved. Y-yes…my love…f-faster…ahhhh…. Ishtar gasped as she attempted to move one of her hands to Ryu’s well endowed chest to squeeze and caresses her lover.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:16 am

She was the one to cause such profound pleasure and none of the monsters could ever take this away from them. Ishtar had always been her beacon of light and thus far the night had been truly calm, yet exciting given their current situation, without a single vile creature in sight. It was more than enough to make her forget the unspeakable horrors for the moment, if only for a few minutes, perhaps hours of bliss. It felt simply wonderful.

A tingling sensation permeated throughout her ample bosom and Ryu found that Ishtar had taken it upon herself to get involved through other means, cascading over the sublime contours of soft, pillowy breast flesh as her feminine touch flowed over the smooth, rounded surface of an unseen orb. She fondled and molded that sensitive mound with an expertise not even amnesia could hope to wash away and easily coaxed delighted sounds of approval from her impassioned lover, sucking in heated breaths whenever her beloved Princess swept over a puffed up nipple.

"Ahhnn .. s-so good .." Motivated to move even faster, Ryu wasted little time in spiraling into those clinging muscles with slightly enhanced fervor, stimulating more of that narrow passage throughout her unspoken quest to descend deeper into the sapphire eyed beauty below. "Oh God .." She felt each and every thrust on her end as well, sending pleasant stimulus directly through her own damp nethers.

The longer their lovemaking commenced, the more used to such techniques Ryu had become. She impaled Ishtar on that bountiful member, a hand departing from her chest and flowing along her exposed side whereas the other diligently encircled the young woman's clitoris without relent. Slowly but surely her breathing turned to little more than lust fuelled moans and sharp gasps, hardly able to contain her own arousal any longer.

"Mngh .. G-goodness .. I-I love you, Ishtar .. Ah!" Suddenly these full, ravishing lips descend onto Ishtar and blanket her own in a loving kiss, their bodies flushed together repeatedly with the joining of their hips as Ryu finally embedded that entire length inside her future wife, having gyrated deeper and deeper with every thrust until they were truly united.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:10 pm

It was rare that that either girl would have the opportunity like this on the isle of Shokushu. Almost every week, sometimes every night; some creature would the take them away and have their way with one of the girls, sometimes the both of them. Now however that seemed to be so far away as for now they were together all alone in the fiery red knight’s room. And for now the young girls, could spend what felt like eternity.

The sapphire princess moved her through hands across the ample breasts of her ruby fiancé. Her hands slowly moved to fondle and mold the large mounds with much skill. It did not seem to matter how little the blue haired girl seemed to remember due to her amnesia, her hands seemed to remember every detail of the red head and would seem to focus on Ryu’s most sensitive areas. The sounds of Ryu seemed to more than enough evidence that blinded blue haired girl was doing well to excite her lover.

But that only seemed to make the lovely redhead move even faster. Already she began to thrust deeper and faster into the sensitive folds of blue haired princess. Ah…it f-feels s-so…uhhhhh….so good…. The young woman let out quicker and faster gasps from the young woman below the ruby knight. Together they would moan and make love to one another as the night progressed.

So the thrust began to take a bit more confident more thrusting as the fiery fiancé soon began to adjust to her new phallus. Ishtar could feel a hand reach down from her own breast and began to explore her side once more. Still another hand continued to encircle and tease Ishtar’s special pearl. Through it all the young woman gasped and moaned as she felt her lust and pleasure build inside her body.

Ahhh….ohhhhh…I-I l-love…uhhhh….I-I love you too, R-ryu….uhhh…. Before Ishtar could get another word in that beautiful redhead descended to get a deep and passionate kiss with the blue princess. The red knight continued to move deeper and deeper until the member was fully buried into Ishtar.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Sensitive breast flesh had been fondled and teased with profound skill, enough to coax loving sounds of approval from Ryu whose ample mounds proved an ideal target for the beautiful woman below. Smooth and silken in texture, Ishtar sought out the more exploitable erogenous zones scattered across the surface, sending pleasure induced ripples throughout the busty red head with every passing moment.

"Uhhnn .." Sensual moans and gasps escaped the voluptuous red head with every motion of her ample hips, plunging forth into the woman at her hands while continuously stimulating the more sensitive patches of nerves within her since the fabricated member possessed lenghty protrusions on both ends and each time their heated bodies united in such a manner, Ryu herself suffered the same blessed stimulation Ishtar had endured throughout the entirety of their passionate lovemaking.

It would not be long before the valiant knight could no longer contain herself to the fullest and began to heighten the pace once more, their hips connecting with a lewd smack whenever the force behind it allowed for their flesh to collide audibly. She breathed heavier, breaking out into a sweat as tiny shimmering beads sprouted all over her entirety, putting up quite an effort to drive her beloved Princess over the edge at the same time as her own self sought to give in.

"Mnngghh!" A sharp albeit blissed out squeal rippled through the luscious seal of their lips once Ryu finally orgasmed and struggled to maintain that ravenous rhythm, significantly slowing as surge upon wave of carnal bliss rolled through her convulsing passage. She squeezed that marvellous breast in her grasp reflexively, attempting to remain upright whilst her other hand feverishly intertwined with her lover's special pearl, desperately trying to bestow Ishtar with the same incredible pleasure that pulsed through her own veins.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Ishtar could hear the gasps, moans, and other signs of the red head’s approval as she continued to fondle and tease the massive mounds of her lover. The sapphire princess did what she could the to ensure that her lover would have as pleasurable experience as her own body was going through at this very moment. The young woman’s body was simply tingling from the pleasure that rippled through her body.

Ahhh….so good…. The blinded woman could only not see that the every effort was the pair was making did as much to stimulate the red knight as it did for the sapphire princess. Each end of the magnificently sized member pushed deeped into each woman each time their hips slammed into each other. Each thrust sending an ever increasing wave of pleasure through each of the women.

As the pleasure began to peak, so too the pace of their lovemaking begin to pick up as well. The sounds of lewd smacks began to increase in tempo as Ishtar could feel her body becoming ever warming. Her body began to bead her sweat mixing with that of her lover’s wherever they had met. There breathing got heavier as the moans and gasps became more and more desperate as they were reaching their peaks.

Suddnenly a loud squeal broke out from the lips of the beautiful redhead as she struggled to maintain her constants thrusts even as she was going through the throes of her orgasm. Ishtar felt her own breast squeezed almost reflexively. Between that, the constant stimulation of her special pearl, and her lover’s lovely sounds it was simply too much for the blue haired girl. Ishtar head jerked back as she let out a loud cry of pure bliss.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:05 am

They experienced pleasure in much the same way as many nights before and yet it was their first time after confessing their pure, undiluted love to the point they had decided to marry should they ever be able to leave Shokushu and return to their minds to a calmer life, a normal life Ryu wished had been feasible and yet knew that it was not.

But none of that took away from the moment any as Ishtar had been driven over the edge, the two intertwining in the blessed height of their release in ways only true lovers could. Their tormentors might infuse them with liquid lust in form of aphrodisiac or force pleasure upon them until they were forced to surrender by the very nature of their bodies and senses, but they could hardly achieve ecstasy in the same way as they did that night.

Ryu cautiously reached up and intertwined with the strings of that blindfold, slowly but surely unfastening them as to restore the eyesight of her treasured Princess prior to tossing it aside, leaving it somewhere on the far side of the room to collect sometime next morning. "How's that for a surprise, love?" Radiant ruby eyes fixated on Ishtar in a sultry gaze, burning with passing as the voluptuous red head cuddled up affectionately against these rounded breasts, letting her face rest on their pillowy swell as the two of them regarded each other in the aftermaths of their shared release.

The strap-on had yet to be removed as the red head gently caressed her soon to be wife, cupping her silken cheek whereupon her thumb traced over the surface in soft and sensual motions. She lacked the strength to remove the toy within them and cherished their newfound closeness instead, breathing hot and heavy gasps against the beautiful body trapped beneath her own.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:22 pm

Ishtar could not imagine a moment that was as amazing and exciting as this one. She and her red knight had many moments such as this, but at the same time I was the first time they had decided to have their relationship deepen to the point they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together once they graduated to Shokushu.

But as the two were able to find themselves in a moment of pure bliss, it was unlike anything they had experienced during their encounters with the monsters that often explored the campus and their bodies. No amount of aphrodisiacs or anything else those creatures could produce to seduce the pair would not have the same emotional attachment that the amazing moment the two girls had together right now.

After that passionate moment Ishtar could feel a pair of hands moved up and behind her head and into her fine light blue hair. Slowly the hands found their target and began to untie the blindfold that denied Ishtar’s sense of sight. As the blue princess’s eyes had regain the focus, she could see the familiar face of her red knight. She had a sultry gaze as her lovely and radiant ruby eyes looked down up Ishtar’s face. T-that was wonderful, my love. The redhead soon leaned down and rested her head on the soft mounds of the sapphire girl’s breasts.

The strap-on was still buried deep among their folds, their hands taking a moment to caresss each other. Ishtar could feel the thumb of her lover’s moving over cheek slowly. I don’t want this moment to ever end. The young woman wanted nothing more than hold Ryu for the rest of the night.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next