View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Candlelight Dinner (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Candlelight Dinner (for Ishtar)
Monsters might claim the student for a night or two, but tonight Ryu had Ishtar all to herself and purred delightedly at that fact, feeling the beat of her beloved's heart through one of those magnificent breasts as it reverberated through her blissed out features. Surely there wasn't a more comfortable pillow anywhere on the island, let alone in the world although the red head glanced up with a smirk at that confession of how wonderful it was for the precious sapphire. "I'm afraid I'm all out of surprises now."

She shifted above the lovely girl of her dreams and allowed it to twist and rub against Ishtar for a short while, trying to remove it from her sweet chalice without breaking the loving embrace of their bodies, igniting sparks of pleasure within her. "If you don't want it to end, then why should we let it?" It slipped free. Ryu carefully undid the dimly shimmering toy, coated in their juices from both ends as Ishtar got to see it with her own eyes for the very first time. She discarded it, letting it drop beside the bed for later use although nothing compelled her to try such a thing right now.

Instead Ryu simply looked up at the stunning beauty whose life had become bonded with hers, holding her close in the aftermaths of their release. "I, too, want it to be unforgettable." She glanced beside them, pointing at the toy they had just used. "With or without this .. I'm sure we can make do .. as always."

In essence Ryu didn't care whether the two spent the night exhausting themselves in the throes of passion or laid on top of each other, cuddling and cherishing each other's warmth to the fullest until the dawn of the next day breached the horizon in practiced bravado. She smiled warmly, wondering if Ishtar wanted to indulge in the realm of pleasure or simply hold her for there were a select few things she could not read on that ravishing face. "Do you want me to tuck us in?"

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Ishtar could feel her lover resting upon on her bossum, her fine red hair rubbing in between the sapphire princess’s mounds and in the valley between them. Ishtar could not think of anything more tender than having her beloved resting on top of her, the two sharing a loving embrace. Well these surprises made for amazing night, one I hope I will remember for a long time. The young woman still had her memory issues, but her love for Ryu was eternal and would never go away.

The lovely redhead began to move ever slightly above her. The princess let out soft moans as she felt the artificial member they both shared. It was a bit tricky as it appeared the red knight did not want to break her embrace with Ishtar. Eventually though the toy, shimmering from their juices did get free of both women. Ryu discarded from the member now allowing to hit the floor for now until the pair decided to they would need it again. For now though it seemed that they would not allow even the toy to be in between them.

Ishtar looked down into the ruby eyes of her lover as she looked up. The two were holding each other tightly as they were in the afterglow of that intimate moment that they had with each other. As long as we have each other…that is all we need. The rest is … just a bonus.

The two women simply were laying together, Um sure. I just want to spend the night with you, my love. If we do more during the night or in the morning, it will be great. But I would just happy to snuggle tonight. I love having you in my arms. She smiled warmly at her red knight. There were simply nowhere on the island that you could find anyone as happy as this couple at this very moment.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:14 am

Nestling up against the comfortable cushions which were the royal beauty's delicate breasts, Ryu could not help but smile at the pleasant confessions from her beloved princess and her melodic voice which traced over her ear drums like honey, basking in every moment of her presence without exception. The good, the bad, they always managed to entice the valiant knight and for once they only had themselves to blame for their lusts.

Nothing in the whole world could compare to Ishtar and to resist the urge to indulge in the temptation of their carnal thoughts was all the more evidence just how much affection Ryu held for the dearly beloved student beneath herself, keeping herself in check when monsters may not simply due to the fact that even without sex, they had plenty to cherish.

The sex was phenomenal, of course, but to actually refrain from feasting on the entire menu and rather sate oneself with only the finest portion, made each time the slightest bit more special. She smiled warmly in return, caressing the surface of one of these orbs with her own cheek as the busty red head snuggled up against her lover. "And I love resting in your arms."

She was laying comfortably amid the loving and comforting embrace of her fiancé, letting her fingers intertwine with Ishtar's while her other hand peeled the covers on top of their exposed bodies. "Someday, once we're back on the mainland .. We'll get married."

It was the perfect conclusion to an evening full of thrill and excitement, no doubt. Soon, upon graduating from the hell hole that was Shokushu in little more than a year from now, the world revolved around serving Aegir to the fullest of her capabilities, but Ishtar always remained part of her life and if her telepathic cephelapod master could arrange for it, perhaps indulging in the fantasy of actually getting married someday was not too far fetched of an idea. As long as they were together, it probably wouldn't matter where they wound up anyway. They'd always have each other and nothing else mattered in their bleak future riddled with uncertainty.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5