View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Introductions (for Stephanie and Rosalie) 

Post Re: Introductions (for Stephanie and Rosalie)
"I-I did answer, mistress. When I said no, I mean I had nothing else going on tonight or in the early morning." Rosalie says trying to keep Stephanie from toying with her again so soon. "Please mistress, I am having fun. But I won't be able to endure much more if I can't have a little time to get my energy back. No one's ever pleasured me so much before."

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:44 am

“I see,” Stephanie says at that explanation. “Where's your key card?” She asks as she stands up, her lips returning to steal another kiss from her lips. What did she have on her mind now? As she does this a hand curls around a breast squeezing it on occasion before sweeping away from her mouth.

“Report card time, how did you like that? It was just a small taste of what I'm capable of doing.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:26 am

She returns the kiss and moans softly as Stephanie's hand squeezes her breast. "On the dresser." Rosalie says once the kiss was broken. "Well, the pleasure was quite intense. And the slave play did make it more exciting. But it's just a bedroom thing, right?" She asks wondering whether or not Stephanie had planned to make it the basis of their relationship, unsure if she really wanted it to go that far.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:40 am

“Oh, of course,” she walks to the dresser, has a look and takes up the card tapping it against the top of the dresser so that it makes a licking sound as she briefly turns it end over end. A final thought presses it's way into her mind.

“Have you been assigned a roommate? If so when do you expect her back?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:49 am

"I used to have a roommate, but she was transferred to be with another girl she met. And no, we never did anything like this. At best, we were acquaintances." Rosalie answers, indicating things may not have gone so well with her old roommate.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Good, there was nothing impeding her from her next step. “Fantastic. Now, I need you to do one more thing for me Rose, you think you can manage it? It's a small matter and isn't strenuous at all if you think I'm implying something sexual here.

“You'd only be half right. I want you to think about things, think over everything you liked or didn't like, I want you to consider your sexuality … is this something you could get into, either full time or only out of convenience because you're an all girl's school. Was it something you could live without. Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings.”

Andrea was use to criticism … this would be nothing new after all.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 pm

"I already am starting to seriously consider this. But it's still soon to give any kind of definitive answer, so I will need to give it more thought." Rosalie says. She then turns her attention to the binds on her wrists, though she still can't see anything with the blindfold still over her eyes. She wondered if Stephanie was still going to play with her some more or not.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:09 am

“I know you have, only natural there anyway … I just want you to consider it further.” She notes Rose glancing to her restraints but she does not remove the blindfold or restraints. She rethinks the matter … perhaps not all night … bathroom brakes were going to be an issue though without further fanfare she leaves with the key card.

For nearly three hours she leaves Rose there before sneaking back into the room, her presence alerted once she touches her thigh. She was going to eat her out again though getting on the bed would have caused noise and there was always the matter she would not know who was there.

Unsealing a wrist she works on the other restraint. “Bathroom brake then come back and let me know what you considered.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:26 am

Rosalie barely hears the door close and hears nothing else, figuring Stephanie just had to step out for a moment. But it goes from a moment to several minutes, to a few hours. She starts getting worried by then. She doesn't hear her come back in, but realizes she has returned when she touches her thigh. "Oh I couldn't possibly make that decision so soon. Why were you gone for so long though? Were you attacked again?" She asks as she removes the blindfold once her hands are freed.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:07 am

“No, no attacks though had I stayed someone was sure to be ...” She grins. “Though not even an inkling … if I weren't afraid you'd need the occasional bathroom brakes I'd keep you tied up all night but that isn't feasible.”

“But I will let you consider it for the remainder of the week I wanted to give you some time to focus on it by itself though.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:48 am

"Oh would you now? Makes me wonder how things would be if we were just living alone." Rosalie says as she pulls her sweat pants and shirt back on. "Oh I see. I was just concerned. It seems not even our dorm rooms are safe, and I learned that first hand..." She looks back at her bed, recalling when that incubus creature paid her a visit. She shudders and shakes her head trying to push it to the back of her mind.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:00 am

“Lots of sex,” she giggled a little. Especially if there had been no one around prompting them towards other pursuits. She had been fortunate in only being targeted twice though it did make her understand a few things the second time around, the first left her too much of a mess to consider events for herself. At least she could hope to take away a little information each time.

Andrea did not have a plan yet but she was bidding her time.

“That's horrible,” she steps up and embraces her tightly as she remains close to her. “No safe areas …” She does not even want to think about the fact that they could be intruded on now in the dorm … it made sense to keep the dorms out of it or limit attacks there to certain hours. They had to study and sleep after all though it was not an issue.

“There are none here now. I'll protect you ...” Fight or submission … that's what Dendrite told her, that humans were too weak to resist .. still, there were other options open to here ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:21 pm

As much as Rosalie appreciated Stephanie's conviction to protect her, it did little to put her at ease. This particular beast had singled her out for practicing his dream inducing techniques on, and she would rather no one tried to stop him or they may become test subjects as well. Still, she didn't want to put Stephanie down, so she simply places a hand on her arm. "I just need to use the bathroom. I have something to talk to you about when I return though, something I think you'll find very interesting." Once Stephanie lets go of her, she makes her way to the bathroom.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:48 pm

She nods, curious as to what is own Rose's mind though she understands she had been tied up to that bed for quite a bit …

“Alright, hurry back ...”

She lets her go, wondering about what is on Rose's wind. While she waits she takes care of the last of the toys that are sill out, namely the restraints and sets them back into the box.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Once she had relieved herself and cleaned up, Rosalie makes her way back to her room. She notices down the hall that one girl is suddenly shoved out of her room and pounds on the door to get back in. Quarreling roommates or even a couple? She didn't have time to involve herself in someone else's problems.

Rosalie soon returns to her room and waits to see what Stephanie has in mind for them next...

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next