View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Introductions (for Stephanie and Rosalie) 

Post Re: Introductions (for Stephanie and Rosalie)
Next she adds a little lube to the toy …

There is a cool sensation as a small circular object about half the size of a marble traces against her ass. It is coated in a little liquid and rolls back and forth against her anus to get a better feel of the situation and whether or not to continue.

She looks to Rose for a reaction.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:26 am

This was something she hadn't considered and therefore, had never done before. The reaction didn't look good as Rosalie groans a bit. "I-I'm sorry, but I can't...I've never had anything put in there before." She might consider trying it later when she didn't feel so timid and had some practice, but right now she didn't think she would like it.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 am

“It's OK, not everyone likes it and I didn't know if you would but … you're being trained and you will not deny me anything I want.” She grins though she does take away the anal beads this time and let's her relax her hips.

Just then she flicks the vibrator on high as she watches the results keenly ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:40 am

Rosalie sighs in relief and lowers herself back down. She cries out in both surprise and pleasure as the toy is suddenly turned on at high power while still inside her. It's such a shock to her body that she's unable to control herself, arching her back and almost screaming as a sudden intense orgasm hits her.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:41 pm

“It's a good thing these walls are pretty thick, huh? I have a habit of singing loudly in the shower and no praise has come my way. I can sing fairly well I'm told,” that of course had been an understatement given the three CD's she' has released to date.

She takes up that vibrator and rolls it around against those quivering walls, those bumps and divets against it's surface give it a rough feel as she begins moving it back and forth inside her sex as her lips seal against Rose's drinking of her lips as that orgasm hits.

Randomly she alters the speed of that vibrator though now she pushes it in deeper though never more than she can handle.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:45 am

Rosalie breathes heavily and moans more softly as Stephanie moves the vibrator in and out of her before she can even recover from her orgasm. Changing the speed of the vibration didn't help much either and it kept her pleasure at a height not far off from another climax. The constant stimulation was driving her body and mind insane with pure bliss.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:08 am

She keeps it up, pressing that vibrator in and not letting Rose recover as she steals her breath away with those kisses or presses that vibrator inside her; quick, slow, she alters her approach her as she sends the toy straight into that tight pussy as she hastily digs into it.

It is clear that she is keeping her on the ropes deliberately as she kisses down her neck and along her shoulder.

“Don't you dare cum, I'm not giving you permission to cum again so soon.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:40 am

Rosalie whines and moans as she's constantly racked with pleasure, never being given the chance to adjust. And anytime it looked like she was about to cum, she was denied it. "Uhh...please...I can't...ahh...I can't take it..." She cries out desperate for a chance to recover.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:21 am

Now was as good a time as any she supposed. She grinned as she continued to play with her.

“Uh huh. Please what, slave?” She watched Rose's reactions closely though she still came at her with that vibrator as she filled her with it, all manners of lewd sounds filling the air as she pumped it in and out of her at a maddening pace.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:36 am

Was she really going to make Rosalie say it? The fact that Stephanie kept pumping the vibrator in and out of her sex relentlessly told her she wasn't playing around. Feeling like she was on the verge of insanity, she quickly breaks down and says what she wants to hear, "Please...mistress...let me cum..." She says almost in tears by now.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:57 am

She grins, thrusting that vibrator in as deep as it seems that Rose can reasonably take, the setting turned to high as it pulses inside her madly. Fingers trace then pull at her clit, her thumb casually rubbing it.

“You may cum at any time now slave,” she proclaims as she sets her lips down upon her own.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Rosalie moans into the kiss as the toy is pushed deep into her sex, causing another orgasm to wash over her body. Somehow it seemed to last longer than the first one, though that was probably just because Stephanie kept delaying it. The force of her own inner walls had also caused the vibrator to get pushed out, much to her relief. "Thank you...mistress..." She says barely above a whisper as she lays there breathing heavily. She had never felt so blissfully worn out before.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:51 pm

She shuts off that vibrator though brings it up to her lips tracing over it casually.

“You are welcome, Slave.” She considers for a moment. Next time perhaps it would serve her well to have Rosalie play with her some. Perhaps …

For the moment she had to consider her next option. Did Rose take on as much as she could handle or was there another orgasm lurking inside her?

She careful skims a hand against her crotch and smiles. “You have no labs tonight, Slave, correct? Morning classes?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:32 pm

"N-No mistress...please not that again. If I cum so hard again now, I feel like I'll pass out." Rosalie begs, trying to figure out something else to do that would give her a chance to regain her stamina. "I will make you cum if you wish, mistress." Of course, that was still up to Stephanie as she was still at her mercy.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:06 pm

“That will not be necessary … however, why should I listen to you? You did not answer my question, what is your schedule like for the rest of this evening and tomorrow. When is your next class?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next