View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Issue #16 (for Nodoka) 

Post Issue #16 (for Nodoka)
Another day, another assignment. Rebecca wasn't the greatest when it came to academics. She wasn't all that bad either though she had been far more active when matters involved Kendo then they were when she had to crack open the books.

Now she was pretty good when it came to Literature though but it was such a nice day that she sat at the table and gazed out the library window. After day dreaming for ten minutes or so she managed to get about five minutes of work in before she began slacking off some, her book becoming a mere insert for the Hentai she was reading, an old one but one of her favorites, issue sixteen of The New Bondage Fairies.

She tended to have a Hentai or two packed in her bag though being cut off from her supply she had to read and reread the few she had. Too embarrassed to swap with other girls she just had to make due with four or five of her favorites that she tended to read when she felt the need to slack off.

A public venue was probably not the best place for such indulging though and she was soon burning with arousal to the point that she closed the book, it would be alright, her stuff was here but she really need to -ahem- get to a rest room and would be back soon enough to collect her things so she left it there on the table before slipping out of her seat and abandoning it there ...

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:00 pm

Post Re: Issue #16 (for Nodoka)
Nodoka Ley was a young student and one of the freshmen of the school. Young Nodoka was heading into the library to look up one of her past times. Reading books, the young blue haired woman smiles softly as she walked through the library glancing around at the various books as she headed to where one of her old fav books was located.

"Ah there you are.." Nodoka said as she approached the book laid on a table. Closed too as Nodoka smiles and sits on a chair and begins moving the book closer and gently opens it up. only to see something fall right on her lap as she looked down. Only to eep and blush vividly as she closed up the magazine.

"Oh my.." She whimpered in shock looking at the New Bondage Fairies Manga. "W-what is this doing here?" Nodoka stammered out in shock but seeing the other students glancing her way she quickly hid the still open comic in the book as she blushed and couldn't really close it up without people noticing and so gently was forced to read the naughty manga. Cheek inflamed as she read the pages while the unknowing one who left that comic was busy handling herself.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:18 pm

The issue may have seemed strange. A pair of bugs were raping a fairy and threatening to cut off her hair if she resisted. She winds up turning the tables on her captors but gets her hair snipped shorter to explain the new look for the character in subsequent issues.

Rebecca of course has no clue that anyone has found her little corner of the library or that her comic had been discovered. She spends some time in the rest room rubbing herself, seeing to that arousal that had come up and she had only been half way through the story again too were she felt that need.

She returns and rounds a bookshelf coming face to face with the blue haired girl not even realize or considering someone might come back here. She freezes upon seeing that familiar book, too late to just walk on passed she colors turning red making it obvious that she had been the owner of the magazine ...

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:25 am

Nodoka blushes brightly as she finished reading the issue with shuddering thighs as she blushed even more and stood up moving to the shelve that the book would go back in only to almost bump into Rebecca. "Oh..I'm sorry," Nodoka said softly as she looked at Rebecca both their blushing cheeks showed that Nodoka had seen the issue and that Nodoka knew the issue belonged to this girl.

"U-um...here," She whimpered handing the issue back to Rebecca and hides her face behind the book she was carrying as she placed it back on it's shelf and covered her eyes. No doubt embarrassed by that little confrontation.

"U-um...why would you bring such a piece of writing to a library?" Nodoka asked curiously as she kept blushing.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:32 am

“I shouldn't have brought it …. thanks ...” cheeks still red as she secures the Manga back in her bag, her heart pounding quicker in her chest having been caught like this which had not been in the cards when she woke up this morning.

What's more was it was bugs raping fairies and not human on human violence either dehumanizing the matter a bit, or by making light of the situation perhaps it was more fantasy, who could really say?

“I … I …. I guess I was just goofing off and didn't want to get to my research. P-Procrastination and all.”

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:30 am

Nodoka looked at Rebecca with curious eyes. "But why do you read that style of manga?" Nodoka asked. Looking at Rebecca with those adorable eyes. "I mean that stuff looked a little strange compared to my manga." Nodoka said blushing brightly at what she just said.

Nodoka had a large stash of manga brought with her from her coming here. While she didn't like to admit she reads it either. "A-Anyway...perhaps we should talk about this somewhere else?" Nodoka whispered looking around at the students doing work.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:05 am

“Oh, um, the artwork is nice and I always thought fairies were neat,” she states with a nod though when Nodoka mentions Manga and colors she has a pretty good idea of what she means. Her eyes flick to the other students nearby and this had not been the place to speak about such things and she thinks.

“The gym should be empty at this time, today they have indoor swimming planned but that is later in the afternoon, I think it's soccer practice up at the field today so until it gets out … or there's the cafeteria, yeah that might be better. I haven't had lunch yet, have you?”

She could make introductions on the way or once there, probably on the way would be best.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]