View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A New Transfer Student! (Rosalie) 

Post Re: A New Transfer Student! (Rosalie)
After a little while, Rosalie decides it's time to use special technique. Using her middle and ring fingers, she slides them deep inside Vanessa's pussy and starts moving them up and down rather than in and out. She glances back at her lover to see how she reacts to this technique and how long it would be before she came again.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Vanessa could feel the fingers press up back and forth. She enjoyed the new sensation, arching her back in bliss. She continued her best to please Rosalie as well, using her free hand to spank her partner. She began to thrust her hips towards Rosalie's fingers.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:43 pm

This was rather surprising. The last time she tried this technique on someone, the reaction was stronger. But at least Vanessa was enjoying it regardless. But still, Rosalie wanted to give her an orgasm the likes of which she's never had. Perhaps she wasn't hitting that sweet spot inside her, so she tries pushing her fingers in a little more and even curls them up a bit as her hand keeps going. At the same time, Rosalie lets out a small cry feeling Vanessa's hand slap her ass again. Somehow, she felt a ping of excitement towards that. She wasn't one of those kind of girls that enjoyed pain, was she?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:37 am

Vanessa was glad that she got a reaction from Rosalie. She groped the girl's now-red cheeks and dug her tongue deeper, excitedly wagging it. Cum for me, she thought. Coat my tongue in your goodness. Then, Rosalie seemed to hit a rather sensitive spot deep within her. She arched her back and came. Hard. Her womanly juices sprayed all over Rosalie, as her immense orgasm continued for several seconds. The redhead laid there for a few moments, breathing heavily before grabbing Rosalie and flipping her over.

The crimson-haired girl re-positioned herself so she could look directly down and see Rosalie's face. "I want to make more love to you..." The female whispered, as she slowly pressed her wet pussy on Rosalie's, slowly grinding back and forth.

Monsters:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Rosalie smiles finally getting the kind of reaction from Vanessa she was hoping for. Even after such an intense orgasm though, the redheaded beauty was still up for me pulling Rosalie down and changing positions. She nods allowing Vanessa to take charge this time and moans out as their pussies rub and grind against one another.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Vanessa's face was flushed bright red as she looked down at her partner. "I... think I'm getting the hang of this." She said shyly. The girl rocked her body back and forth against Rosalie, allowing their pussies to grind against each other. As she leaned in, their breasts press up against each other. Rosalie would be able to feel Vanessa's rock hard nipples rub against hers. Meanwhile, she leaned slightly over to the side so she had access to the green-haired girl's neck. The crimson-haired girl began to lick the neck in small, gentle motions.

Monsters:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Rosalie gasps and moans softly feeling Vanessa gently licks at her neck, instinctly tilting her head to give her more access. Her body tries to stay in rhythm with her lover's as her pleasure build up again. "Oh god...it's so good...please...don't stop..." She says between her moans as they grow lustful with each passing moment.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:14 am

Vanessa was turned on that she was able to please her green-haired partner. She continued to grind her wet pussy against Rosalie's, coating her partner in her own love juices. At the same time, the redhead slipped two digits into Rosalie's pussy. While she was thrusting her fingers in and out of her partner, she was also grinding at the same time. "R-Rosalie! ♪" The girl let out a musical moan. She moved her hips in a circular motion. "I-I'm cumming!" She screamed, and climaxed over Rosalie.

Monsters:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Rosalie was already very close to her orgasm when she felt those digits push inside her. She barely manages to contain it at first, pressing her hips more against Vanessa. She finally can't keep it in and cums with her partner, arching her back and screaming in pure bliss.

As her orgasm passes, Rosalie's body twitches a little as the two ladies bask in the afterglow.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:19 am

Vanessa began to breath heavily on top of the beautiful woman who had taken her virginity. Her special, first time with such a wondrous green-haired girl. The redhead rolled over to the side and reached to hold onto her partner's hand. Her soft fingers interlocked with Rosalie's. "That was amazing, Rosalie..." She managed to say. It was evident that the crimson-haired girl was still out of breath. "I promise I'll protect you. To take down Ania." She said in a determined voice, before cutely rubbing her nose against the side of Rosalie's neck.

Monsters:

Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:17 am

Rosalie nods in agreement still trying to catch her breath as well. She was happy to have made Vanessa's first time with another girl so wonderful and memorable. She did wonder though if Vanessa truly wanted more or if it was just something she said while in the throws of passion. The only thing that worried Rosalie was what was in store for her in the future. Eventually she would have to return home and marry a suitor.

Rosalie sighs silently and smiles. "I'm sure you will..." But she knew what was likely going to happen to Vanessa if and when she encountered Ania. She just didn't want to ruin the afterglow.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:02 am

Vanessa was oblivious to any sort of concern in Rosalie's voice. She was glad that the green-haired girl placed some faith into her. She would head out and find Ania within the next week or so. The red-haired beauty got up and began to get herself dressed. She slipped her undergarments on, her skirt, thigh highs, top, bow, and what she saw as her personal favorite accessory, her headband. Even though she was dressed she was sure that she'd have to take a shower after it was all said and done, it wasn't a moment that she regretted. At least... not now. The girl sat on Rosalie's bed and playfully kicked her feet back in forth in a childish manner. "Hey Rosalie!" She called out her partner's name. Vanessa tilted her head slightly and smiled cutely, before continuing what she was going to say. "Thanks."

Monsters:

Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:19 am

Rosalie smiles back at Vanessa. "Of course. I was going to ask if you wanted to take a quick shower before you left, but I guess you're going to wait till you return to your own room?" She certainly planned on showering, but wanted to offer her guest the chance to clean up first.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Vanessa looked over at the naked girl and let out a surprised giggle. "Are you asking me to shower with you?" She said in an interested tone. The girl walked towards the green-haired girl and held her hand out to help Rosalie up. "I... might be interested in showering. But, this school's still quite new to me. Care to show me around?"

Monsters:

Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6