View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Inspiration(for Lacey) 

Post Re: Inspiration(for Lacey)
(just seemed to make sense to respond to that first :))

She smiled from over Lacey's shoulder at Milly, a small shake of her head, that paddle smoothly dancing over the pinkish discolored skin. “Nope, I don't think I got it wrong.”

She licked the side of Lacey's neck, her tongue dipping behind an ear. As the clamps wee applied.

“Tell me if it is too much,” she whispered into Lacey's ear making it clear that she had understood and this wasn't “real” punishment.

“Milly, you are in charge of her punishment … or lack of it, after all you were wronged.”
She grins.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:04 pm

((Makes sense to me!))

"No, I didn't mean--AHHH!" A small cry slips from Lacey's lips at the sharp impact of that paddle. Her ass stings from that smack...and then settles into a warm, sweet tingle that she's familiar with. One that merges with the tingling heat inside her body...a heat that grows as she's reigned in with a scarf around her neck.

A sneaking suspicion grows in Lacey's mind; she hadn't been all that rough with Mildred, had she? And that spank...doesn't feel much like what one would give out of repayment for a harmed lover...Mildred even goes on to say something about how Izumi shouldn't be too harsh, though Lacey can't hear everything she's said. It's obvious that Izumi isn't trying to hurt her...and Mildred doesn't seem to wish her any harm either...are they...?

Lacey blushes a bit. They're toying with her! Mean thing to do to someone who's genuinely concerned...though the redhead finds herself with a small smile of her own, relief flooding through her. She hadn't hurt Milly after all...that's good. Besides that...Mildred is dead on with her statement about Lacey liking a little punishment. She absolutely does...even more so, now that she's not afraid of having hurt one of her few friends on the island.

The redhead shivers a little at that lick against the side of her neck and the sound of Izumi's voice in her ear, confirming her suspicions...even while she drags that paddle over the stinging cheek she'd just smacked with it. Teasing or no, it's pretty obvious that Lacey's about to get a real punishment...and all the redhead can do in response is smile and roll her hips back against that paddle, offering her chest to Mildred and her clamps.

"Ahhh!"
She gasps again as those clamps bite down on her sensitive peaks, threading lightning and fire through her nerves, blending pleasure and pain inside her and making her twitch and whimper. That paddle rubbing against her still-tender backside doesn't help matters much...Lacey's knees shake a bit, and her cunny positively drools as the two other students have their way with her. Arms chained behind her back as they are, there's not much she can do to stop them...not that she wants to. She's all theirs, and couldn't be happier...

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:49 pm

Mildred also adds a small weight to the center of the chains holding the clamps together, causing them both to tug on Lacey's nipples continuously without her needing to apply her own force. She then stands behind her and starts to rub her clit before pinching it, adding to Lacey's torment. "I hope after I've finished punishing you, you will think twice about disobeying my mistress." It felt a little like she was helping to train a new slave. And although it was fun for short term play, she loved having Izumi to herself.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:48 am

There, things seemed to be going well. Milly was taking charge of the punishment and there was no complaints thus far from their restrained guest. She swats that rump with the paddle once more, then again before Milly steps behind Lacey too.

She takes her by the chin and guides Milly's lips to her own. “I'll be back, there won't be any further problems here, correct,” and as if for emphasis she paddles Lacey again.

“Feel free to use anything in the box Milly.” Another kiss before she returns the scarf and paddle to the box dipping out of the room for a few minutes.

She would return with a few things, checking the progress of the two with a glance before place a few jars on her dresser. Hershey's chocolate for chocolate milk, a container of marshmallow, a can of whip cream … a jar of chopped walnuts … all things for making a sundae with. There was even a spoon to scoop out the marshmallow and a spatchler to spread it around easier.

“No desert for those that can't behave but, Milly, you've been playing nice. Oh, I forgot the cherries ….”
she debate as if she were to make another trip back into the kitchen or not but figured that this would make due.

“Set her upon the bed. Use the hand cuff key to cuff her to the bed post so she isn't on her hands, it should be there in the box, I saw it before I used them. Of course if you don't want any dessert simply carry on. Oh, the clamps will be in our way dear.”

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:08 pm

"MH! Oh God...!" Mildred adds a weight to the chain between the clamps biting into her sensitive peaks, adding a tug to the sweetness of it all. It stings...it aches...it makes her tingle and makes her honeypot clench. If only Izumi would slide that strapon inside her...SWAT! "AHHHNN!" The redhead's hips roll out towards that strike of the paddle, practically begging for another. She can't help it...it feels good!

She's treated to the sight of the two lovely students kissing once...twice...before another smack from that paddle has her whimpering and rolling her hips in need. A little rush of disappointment fills the redhead as she watches scarf and paddle disappear into the box...but she doesn't have time to indulge it much before Mildred's fingers find the redhead's sensitive clit, stroking against the nub before pinching it and bringing Lacey's undivided attention to the raven-haired beauty.

"OHHHHGHH--ahhhh! Ye...AH! Yes! I...I'll be..goo..OOOH! Good...!" She manages to whimper out, grinding her hips against those sweet fingers. Mildred had seemed so quiet when they'd first met...well, she STILL seems quiet but...who knew she had a dominance streak in her just like Izumi's? Lacey can't help but hope she'll find someone to bring this out in her some day too...but for now, the pleasure of being touched when she WANTS to be touched rather than when something else wants to touch her is enough. "Mmmmmh, don't...don't stop...!" More than enough, really...

Izumi returns to the room with...Lacey blinks. Sundae toppings? She whimpers a little, images dance through her mind of mouths and fingers and sweet-smelling things covering her body, teasing her and not letting her touch herself, not bringing her that much-wanted release...chained to the bed once more, all she'll be able to do is beg and squirm...and squirming will likely only get her punished for getting the bed messy with the toppings.

Needless to say, the redhead hopes dearly that Mildred's in the mood for dessert. Even if Lacey doesn't get to eat any, it promises to be a sweet experience for her nonetheless...

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:03 pm

OOC: I'm not really into food play, but I'll play along with it this once.

Mildred obediently cuffs Lacey onto the bed once again and watches as she brings out the sundae toppings. She takes the ingredients except for the chopped walnuts not really caring to include any kind of nut in her desserts, preferring fruits herself. Before she starts adding the toppings to Lacey, she gets an idea and whispers to her mistress to bring her a tube of cake icing along with the shaping attachments. She wanted to create a little more art with her new friend. As she waits for Izumi to bring the icing, she starts on the other toppings, first on Lacey's nipples adding that cold whipped cream on top of them. She then puts some around her belly button in a circle but leaves the center untouched. She then switches to the can of marshmallow creating a pattern over her belly. "Sorry it's taking so long to get started, but once I feel inspired, I really need to see it through." She tells Lacey, giggling a bit.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:34 pm

She goes and gets those things, returning with them and watching Milly get to work on their guest. She watches that inspiration at work with a patient eye … speaking of eyes … she locked gazes with Lacey, and with a simple glance she invoke her magic.

It was probability … Lacey would find that for the remainder of the day her luck would be good. Of course it hardly held up against sudden appearances by monsters but waring those jeans and find ten bucks in the front pocket or deciding not to go to the beach only to find it down poured later on at the time one would be there and the like … things such as that.

She usually hit Milly with it. Granted there were days she forgot to do it and today she tried out the Soothing Word she had recently used to relay luck vocally as well. She was not as good as she was with just a glance but once the effect took root she moved to Milly and set a hand on her shoulder.

“The perfect canvass though be careful of the sheets.”
Not that they wouldn't have to wash them later she was just ensuring there were no stains. “What are you making my dear?”

Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6