View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A New Transfer Student! (Rosalie) 

Post A New Transfer Student! (Rosalie)
While the transition from her old high school to Shokushu was one filled with resistance, anger, and resentment, Vanessa Cowell's arrival was fairly quiet. Many of the other girl, she was sure of it, had their own cliches and weren't quite willing to welcome her with open arms. The nineteen year old had been known as a knight-in-shining-armor, defending countless girls from the lust of many men. But here, no one knew her. In fact, even if they did she was sure that she wouldn't be too useful to a high school filled with girls.

The crimson-haired girl let a sigh escape her lips. She was leaning on a wall in the commons area, where her ember eyes would carefully examine all the girls in the room, as if expecting a lecherous man to appear and attack any one of them. She had a white school uniform with sleeves that nearly hid her entire arms, except for a bit of her wrist. Small black buttons held her firm uniform together, with occasional red or black folds coming out of her uniform to exemplify her knightly appearance. Her white skirt would be too short if it wasn't for her pure white thigh highs that covered nearly her entire leg except a small portion of her thigh. What part of her thigh that was revealed, however, was her soft skin. What would a knight be without a cape? Vanessa wore a long, red cape that stretched down towards her knees.

Her left leg was fairly relaxed, but she bent her right leg so that the bottom of her foot could press up against the wall behind her. While she tried to act casual, Vanessa was a bit shy in front of all these girls. She could feel her soft thighs lightly pressing against each other and instinctively lowered her right leg and pulled down her skirt. She nervously looked around, expecting boys to have looked up her shirt to see her black panties. She crossed her arms under her breasts. "I-I really don't know anyone here." She whispered softly to herself, trying to retain a composed look but it was obvious from her facial expressions that she was nervous about the new school. "Should I go up and talk to someone? What if they're already in their own group?" The girl began to dig her nails into arms. "W-what do I do?!"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Last edited by Frozenflame on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:20 am

Post Re: A New Transfer Student! (Open)
Rosalie had just come in from a jog around the track. Normally, she preferred the beach or the forest as it made the trek more interesting. But she seemed to be getting attacked more often and chose the track because gym classes were in session. Monsters tended to go after students who were alone, or at least in pairs.

She had seen some new faces recently and had greeted a few of them, but knew there were still many others. As Rosalie comes in, she notices Vanessa standing alone seeming distracted by something, even whispering to herself. "Excuse me? Are you alright?"

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:40 am

Post Re: A New Transfer Student! (Open)
Oh, her silent prayers were answered! Vanessa turned her head over casually, biting her tongue in an attempt to repress a smile of joy. Her nails dug up even more into her skin and her toes curled in her boots. "Y-yeah." She said sheepishly, before clearing her throat. "I-I'm new to this school, and I just recently got situated in my dorm, but other than that I have no idea what to do... My roommate is going out with my friends, so I decided to relax here..."

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:52 am

Post Re: A New Transfer Student! (Rosalie)
"Well, unless you had some classes for today, you're pretty free to do whatever you want. Oh um, you wouldn't happen to know who else has room 119, would you? Another student asked me to pick up a duffle bag from that room and bring it to her. I believe her name was Hilda." Rosalie answers showing her the key handed to her by the other student.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:48 am

Vanessa already felt like she was bombarded by the sole fact that she didn't know anyone here. She peeled herself off the wall and faced the green-haired girl directly. "I-I have no idea." Her voice stammered. "But I can help you find her!" She said in an excited tone. She bowed down, and got on one knee as if she was a chivalric knight and pulled one of Rosalie's hands with her own and planted a kiss on her hand, as if she was a knight and Rosalie a lady. "I am Vanessa , and you are?" She asked, completely oblivious to her peculiar behavior.

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:21 am

Rosalie looked down at Vanessa confused as to why she was kneeling like that and kissing her hand. "Um, I'm Rosalie. I don't necessarily need to find the other roommate, just get the duffle bag and bring it to Hilda. I just don't want to barge in so I wondered if you might've known who they were. But it's okay if you don't."

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:24 am

Vanessa's face flushed red , and she stood up from her position, her legs crossing each other. "I-I'm Vanessa." She said in a shy voice. "A-and I'm sorry, I've just been worried about the new school life." She gave a sigh and tried to reintroduce herself. "I am Hilda's roommate. I'm so sorry for the confusion" she laughed and scratched the back of her head. "I can get you into the room. Follow me." She said , gesturing with her head for roselie to follow her to their room.

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:34 am

"Oh I see. I guess Hilda hasn't really taken the time to remember your name yet, because she didn't seem to know it either." Rosalie says as she follows Vanessa. "So what made you come to this school anyway? I mean were you forced to or was it your own decision?"

Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:28 am

"O-Of course she wouldn't.." Mumbled Vanessa. How could Hilda not even remember her own roommate's name? She walked down the halls and looked behind at Rosaline. "It was an error in the transfer papers. I was supposed to go to a school further up north but somehow my papers got mixed up. I was moving because my mother got a really good job offer. So some girl's over at that school and I'm here. I'll probably transfer out as soon as I can." She then was curious. "This seems like a haven for all girls though. No boys to harass them, or anything."

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:01 am

"Yes...it does." Vanessa was right about that. It only seemed like a haven. But a beauty like her was bound to get the attention of the monsters roaming the island sooner or later. Or maybe she might get transferred to the right school before that. Who knows.

Once they arrived at the room, Rosalie looks around for the duffle bag she was asked to retrieve. "So what do you like to do for fun, Vanessa? This school has plenty of activities to choose from. I play on the soccer team myself."

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:21 am

Vanessa tilted her head to the side cutely when Rosalie said it was . She sounded so .. unsure of herself. But Vanessa didn't think about it too much. "Mhmm... A girl dominated school is pretty nice." She said, commiting to some small talk before they got to the dorm.

When they did, the crimson haired girl clicked the door open with her lock and walked in first. She prursed her lips at Rosaline's question. " seeing as how I'm only going to stay for a semester, I might consider joining the school gymnastics team." She said. "And soccer, huh? That must be great playing without having to worry about getting creeped on by guys."

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 am

"Well, I've never really had that problem because I've spent most of my life on my family estate. You see, because of the wealth my family has, all daughters are forbidden from meeting any men outside the family. It seemed especially important for me because since I have no siblings to speak of, it'll be up to me to manage the family estate and operations when I'm married and my father retires." Rosalie explains as she keeps searching. She spots a strap sticking out from under one of the beds and pulls it out. "Ah! Here it is. Anyway, I wasn't willing to be cooped up like that for so long, so I started trying to leave my home. And after several unsuccessful attempts, my parents sent me here knowing I could never leave this island on my own. Don't get me wrong. I love my parents and I want to take over for my dad when the time comes. But this tradition with keeping girls from having almost no contact with the outside world is absurd. It's insulting to think I could be so easily swayed just because some guy tries to pour on his charm on me."

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:09 am

Vanessa listened to Rosalie's story quietly while idly playing with a pen on her desk to make herself seem busy. "T-that's intense." She stated, surprised that such a girl would take over a big business eventually. She dropped her pen and turned to Rosalie. "If there is someone who tries to scoop you up, I'll protect you." She smiled sweetly, placing her fist against her heart. "I've always hated lecherous men, so I decided that I want to protect all women, because a knight-in-shining-armor just doesn't seem to exist nowadays." She nervously laughed. "I know, I sound silly. "That's why it's so strange for me being in this island. There is nothing for us girls to be scared of. At all." Vanessa stated in a surprised tone.

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Rosalie pauses at that last statement. As much as she didn't want to scare the new student, there was no way she was going to be able to avoid any of the creatures that preyed on the girls. "That's not...entirely true. There may not be any men to worry about, but there are...other things that lurk around the island. And no one seems able to stop them. Consider how lovely you are, I'm certain you will be an alluring target as well."

Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:29 pm

Vanessa took a seat on her roommate's bed, as if what Rosaline said suddenly interested her. She wasn't too sure how serious the green-haired girl was, and instead assumed it was a joke. "The strict teachers here? Don't worry, I'll still stick out for my fellow women against such tyranny!" She said playfully, sticking her tongue out.

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next