View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Slipping Up (for Kanoe) 

Post Slipping Up (for Kanoe)
PE … why'd they even have it anyway? She hated it, absolutely hated it and more often then not came up with one excuse or another to get out of doing this or that. Today though she had did more than the coaches expected … of course she was miserable at it but so what. Those nails took a while to file and polish just right! And sweat would ruin her make up not to mention the horrid smell.

But Izumi had been here. She wasn't in this class but had been on the track and field before the class arrived. She was going to leave but for one reason or another the coach had her stay … perv was checking out her ass from what Etolie could tell.

Now she had recently been “reprimanded” by Vera and had tried to turn over a new leaf, not because it was the right thing to do but because of her fear of anal sex, that that was one punishment that she did not want to revisit too. She was both angry and afraid. She had even changed a little and gave up at least one of her extracurricular “activities” though when that Slimer attacked her and punished her again – either he was a sack of shit lying about being sent by Vera (which she leaned towards) or it was true. In which case if it were true and she were going to be punished any way there was nothing that stopped her from having a little fun.

She could not be 100% certain and well, their was something that Slimer discovered that was probably not too big of a deal but she didn't want to find out if it were or not. So, today she would press her luck a little. She hated that Izumi girl with a passion given the week of bad luck she had endured, even if she deserved it try telling her that.

So with class over and with everyone getting ready to hit the shower she saw little tits Izumi sitting next to big tits, what was her name again? She forgot as it had not been important. First big tits left followed by little tits. Little stuffed her stuff in a locker and … what was that brush just there on the counter? Did Izumi forget to put it away? She waited as the girl dipped off, ensured that no one was watching and took the brush as well as a bag out of her locker.

She had dipped into the bathroom and got into a stall getting out the voodoo doll from her bag. She had been waiting for and opportunity like this for some time now and while she had not expected today to be the day she had already crafted a doll of Izumi. It was not finished and still had to be stitched closed at the back after something of the girl was added. The hair brush provided her with that hair and she grinned fiendishly.

She could rest twisting the left arm of the doll then heading back to the gym under the pretense of forgetting something to see the handiwork on Izumi with her own eyes. This was going to be sweet!

Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:02 am

Post Re: Slipping Up (for Kanoe)
There were a few strands of long black hair on the brush. Supposedly Izumi had black hair which was dyed. The student referred to as 'big tits' did infact have a name. Kanoe usually stayed away from other students when it came to putting her things away, changing, and showering after gym class. Unfortunately, she did not have a say on which locker was hers, putting her next to a petite girl that she never bothered learning the name of.

The witch left to take her shower. She showered alone though she certainly did not mind the looks of envy her body earned from the other students. By the time she returned from her shower, she found that the other student had already left, giving Kanoe the privacy she desired. She dried off and stopped as she tried to find her brush. The witch frowned. That girl better not have stolen it. The brush was of little worth but the fact someone stole from her was frustrating to say the least.

Kanoe was forced to make due, combing her hair with her fingers for the time being before braiding it into a single long braid. She would take a trip back to the dorms to get another brush and finish freshening up there before continuing with her class. The whole matter soured her mood but it paled in comparison to what she usually goes through on this evil island.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:07 pm

She had no intentions of keeping the brush. It was evidence she had to get rid of any way and forging false memories with it having been packed up was an easy stretch seeing that it had appeared to be overlooked anyway. She returned to the locker room staying out of sight as best as she could the doll in her unzipped bag.

Now where was Izumi? She did not see her as she peeked around some of the lockers and she had thought that she might have missed her chance in seeing the other girl squirm a bit. There was always tomorrow during Physics class she thought though she wanted to see it now!

Vera had taught her about how effective things could be at range, that was the point after all but in many cases she liked watching while concealing the fact of what she was doing.

Only big tits … maybe Izumi cleared out. No wait she heard her, or thought she did. Closer to the showers but she had big tits between her and there and there was no better place to hide behind.

Anxious to get at Izumi finally she figured that she would at least here the girl to wet her appetite until class tomorrow so reaching into the bag she rubbed her finger over the crotch of the doll, nice and slow as she steadily built up a rhythm, if Izumi lost control in front of whoever she was speaking with all the better ...

Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:27 pm

It did not take long for Etolie to finish the doll. But Izumi was gone by then. Kanoe was still tending to her hair now that she was lacking a comb. There was towel tightly wrapped around her voluptuous form. The culprit behind stealing the witch's comb had returned but her target was missing. Kanoe could have answered the question easily enough if the raven haired student cared to even respond to such a question. Why bother checking though? The doll was meant to be used at any time and not just infront of the target.

Etolie rubbed the doll in less than modest places. There were certainly no cries of shock coming from Izumi or perhaps the woman was out of earshot? "Ahh!" Kanoe gasped as she felt something slide over her crotch. The witch immediately looked around but saw no one. The rubbing did not stop. It felt like something large as it pressed against her sex and rubbed up and down. "Ngh..." the witch bit her lip and closed her thighs. If it were some sort of invisible monster, that would have at least hinder it. But no, the rubbing just kept going. Was it a ghost?

"W-Whoever is doing this... Stop i-augh!" The witch's body shuddered as she brought a hand to cover her towel covered sex. But the rubbing kept going, faster and harder than before. Shivers ran through her spine and through her thighs as the student shuts her eyes and tried to figure out what was going on.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:46 am

Wait a second that wasn't Izumi! Oh. It sounded like big tits! This was rather unexpected and she was about to stop but then again, if Slimer wasn't acting on his own then she could be punished haphazardly. Punished for something she did had been preferable to being punished for nothing in her opinion.

The doll was already made and it wasn't as if she would use it after today anyway. Sure she might keep it tucked away and erode the memory of the other girl that it even existed at all, perhaps she would get rid of the doll, hide it in the wilderness somewhere so it wasn't found in her room … buried perhaps or hidden in a gave somewhere, time would tell though it had seemed that the other girl new something was going on. With tits like that she probably had some unwanted attention on the island.

After a moment Etolie came out into view, the straps of her duffel bag over a shoulder , her hand in the bag. She had waited after the question was voiced and no one responded. She had thought she had heard Izumi but it appeared that she had been hearing things. No one answered though indicating that they had been alone.

“Hm, seems I miscalculated but it would be a shame to waste this,”
her hand in her bag moved to the breasts of the doll tracing small circles over one with a thumb as she focused on the student before her. “Your name?”

It certainly did not seem as if she intended to stop ...

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:57 am

The culprit made herself known to the witch, stepping into view and calling out to the raven haired student. Kanoe whirled around, glaring at the supposed human student. What was this woman doing to her? Kanoe tried to think as she felt something stroking over her breast. "Ngh... What did you do to me?" The witch stepped closer to Etolie. She knew this student was the student council president and some high and mighty bitch on top of that. But that did not matter to Kanoe, she would make this one pay for whatever was happening to her right now.

"Undo it... Now!" she demanded, taking another step forward.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:24 am

“Temper, temper.” Tits was moving towards here and was probably stronger so she was quick in bring the file of her nail clippers to he abdomen of the doll pressing against it suddenly to halt that advance before taking a step back.

“I was hoping to snare that Izumi bitch up but it looks as if I grabbed the wrong brush. Keep cool and all this will be undone before sunset. You'll even get your brush back.” She smiled, the file on her nail clippers still threatening the doll though her thumb flicked over the doll's crotch nice and slow at a steady pace.

She watches first weary of Tits trying something, she did not know what to expect her seeing that she was not her target Etolie did no research on her, they simply did not cross paths though if Tits made no threatening moves she would bring her second hand into that bag and get out one of her toys glad that she had not yet unpacked all of her things not wishing to harp on matters.

Tossing Kanoe some fuzzy hand cuffs with an easy under hand throw she watches the witch further. “Cuff yourself, behind your back.”

Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:10 am

"Urk! Ughhh!" Stabbing agony right through her stomach. Kanoe wrapped her arms around her torso as she slumped into her knees, giving Etolie a nice view down the witch's vast cleavage. She was struggling to breathe while the file was pressed into the doll's belly. It was the most horrible sensation she had felt in recent memory. She felt like she was going to throw up at this rate.

The pain suddenly faded as whatever was being done to her ended. The witch gasped for breath, stilling holding her stomach as she glared up at the confident bitch. Apparently it was not her that Etolie was after but some other student. That only annoyed the witch further. Why was Etolie going after her now then?

Kanoe had no reason to trust this woman after all that had been done and the mention of the brush was just an insult. Her eyes narrowed as Etolie tossed her some cuffs. "Are you crazy?" Kanoe replied venomously, "I am not even dressed. Do not think you can just parade me around, you bitch. I am not Izumi so undo what you did, now!" Kanoe did not attempt to rise though to avoid earning any further pain to her stomach. But, she was not about to cuff herself while in the nude. They were still in the gym locker room. What was Etolie planning?

Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:27 am

She jabbed the stomach of the doll with that file again, longer this time to get the point across before halting. Good, she had not tried to rise in a threatening manner but that was only half of it as she was not listening.

Near naked or not she knew that they had about an hour before the next PE class, she didn't quite remember since she never really paid all to much attention where PE had been concerned.

“If you don't use those cuff I guess there's no choice but to use this doll, your choice though.”
She had witnessed the view of that ample cleavage that she just had to play with.

She was as big as Tidal was and with Tidal absence amongst the stars she presumed, she had not gotten to play with jugs that big in quite some time. It was something to look forward to though she was far tamer than any of the monsters on the island, her methods had been limited after all and other then a few very short lived chemicals she had not gotten to play with anything unnatural unless you counted her very limited magic.

“So your choice really, I thought you might prefer the cuffs but if that is not the case,”
she poked that file to the belly of the doll again threatening with another sudden piercing attack.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:46 pm

"Ngh! Ahhhnnnn!" The witch could not contain her cries as she slumped onto the floor. The raven haired student coughed weakly as she curled up and tried to protect her stomach. Doll? What was this, voodoo? Kanoe never experienced anything like it. But, she had no clue how to counter this. This woman may be a gifted student as well. That only troubled her as she did not like the fact there was a student out there who could reduce her to this pathetic state.

"F-Fine..." she muttered, taking the cuffs. The witch cuffed both wrists behind herself, leaving her bound and in just a towel as she slowly got back up onto her knees. Kanoe was sweating lightly from the agony she just endured. Muscles were tense as if expecting another attack at anytime. Her eyes stared at the doll and the nail file, trying to figure a way out of this. She did not trust this woman to keep her promise. This was a bitch who loved taking advantage of others and right now, Etolie had the advantage.

"What do you want from me? Why are you doing this? I have done nothing to you..."

Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:41 pm

“Good girl.” Once she was cuffed and Etolie could see that she was and not just hiding her hands behind her back she removed the file stroking her thumb delicately over the belly of the doll.

Crossing the room she set her back down and hopped up on the table that the girls used to do up their make up and brush out there hair. She took a doll from the bag still rubbing the stomach of it delicately, the doll had shorter shoulder length hair, dressed in a school uniform that Amy stitched for her and looked to resemble Izumi so it had been no lie that the other girl was the target.

Etolie cast the witch a smile. “Oh, before I forget.” She took the hair brush out of her bag and set it down so she didn't forget about it. She had what she needed anyway.

“Some claim that there are monsters on this island. Some would say that I am a monster myself,”
she shrugged at that. “You were merely a target of opportunity. I have nothing against you personally, I mean, it is beyond your control that you are of common birth.

“”Come here, I don't bite.”
She delighted in her movements whether she inched forward on her knees or tried to rise without the use of her arms she'd get to see a little show … those large tits grabbed her interest and she wondered for a moment if they were as sensitive as hers after Tidal had experimented on them adding an entire cup size those they dwindled back down after a day.

“But all that is unimportant.”
She kicked off her shoes tracing her throat with a foot, nice and easy. “You will do what I say for the next, oh, let's ere on the side of caution here and say half hour. I'd say longer but that might be pushing it. I doubt you'd tell me when the next class is do. I think it's an hour at least so I'll just use that as a guideline.

“It's rather simple. I command, you obey or, well I'll let you consider that. Now, a simple one at first. Your name, or should I just call you Tits?”
Her fingers went to the breasts of the doll as if emphasizing that nick name, tracing gently over them though she preferred touching the real thing, all in time she told herself.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:11 pm

The raven haired student glowered angrily at Etolie. The witch would not crawl for this woman. She rose to her feet, those huge tits swaying a bit while remaining wrapped in the towel. "My name is Kanoe Shade and I am no commoner," she growled venomously. She did not try anything. She stood there in a towel with both wrists cuffed behind her. She watched as the strokes across the doll matched the sensations tickling her breasts right now. The witch was obeying for now at least but the woman wanted nothing more than to grab this one by the throat and show her some real magic.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:09 pm

“Kanoe,” as you wish. She had disguised her alarm. Not a commoner? Well, too late, though she would ease up on her a bit and skip the humiliation. Hm, and since she wasn't of common filth … of course she could be lying about her importance too. For the time being she erred on the side of caution.

One hand brushed her cheek and saw the heat in that gaze while the other set the doll down at her side still lightly stroking over those tits.

“I's that so, Kanoe dear?”
Her hand moved to that towel playing her fingers about it. “Though the effects were rather obvious you seemed most ready in your response. As long as you listen I see no need in harming you. It will be over before you know it.”

She tugs the towel loose and drops it to the floor, her eyes dashing down then back up as he swirled a finger over the abdomen of the doll as she reached out and delicately handled one of those heavy breasts with her own fingers, Her index finger swirling over the nipple as she then sweeps a touch over the arm of the doll.

“Answer me truthfully. You enjoy this touch do you not?”

She might not like the situation but Etolie did not set that as her question.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Then get on with it! Kanoe thought as Etolie explained her supposed intentions. The witch did come from a wealthy family which was usually the only requirement to be part of the upper class. Of course, she could not exactly prove her worth in this situation on this isolated island. Class was hardly something that mattered on Shokushu. Monsters raped anyone and whoever no matter their class or station. But, there were those who were ignorant of the situation unfortunately. This one mentioned monsters and even claimed to be seen as one. Kanoe found that laughable. If she could move her arms, she could show this bitch a real monster.

The witch's towel fell to the floor, revealing perfectly unblemished skin. Her breasts bounced gently before coming to rest heavily against her chest. They were large but firm, maintaining their shape rather well despite being unsupported. The student bore wide child bearing hips and a lovely hourglass figure. The witch was the perfect model though some of that had to do with alteration monsters have done to her form over the years.

Kanoe's jaw clenched as fingers hefted one of her heavy udders. Hands closed into fists behind her back as those fingertips traced over her nipple, rousing it gently. Etolie could feel the woman's pulse throb within the luscious globe. They were indeed sensitive but Kanoe currently would not give the other woman any satisfaction if able.

"No," she answered coldly and simply. There was no reason to go into why as that was not part of the question.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:13 pm

“No?” Whether it was the truth or bravado did not seem to matter to her. This was more about her any way and her pleasure was secondary. Retracting that touch so that she could hitch up her skirt a bit and pull her panties aside. There was a little dampness already there from her own excitement as she gazed at Kanoe.

“Kneel and demonstrate as if my pussy was a breast. Of course I'm not going to free your arms just yet so you'll have to use you tongue Kanoe.”

This was actually the first time she would let someone eat her out other than those she had been in relationships with. During her “activities” she often humiliated and teased others and ignored her own needs until later that evening.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next