View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Alternate Activities(for Arana) 

Post Re: Alternate Activities(for Arana)
Arana to got dressed for class after awhile, she hoped she wouldn't be late. "Umm I guess submissive." She admitted timidly. " I haven't had sex yet so..." She trails off as if she was having a memory. Details of what seemed to be a hentai, starring her. She shakes her head, it seemed more like a dream than an event, either it didn't matter.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:33 am

Rosalie nods. "You did great at a pet. Maybe I should make you mine..." She answers, though she giggles a bit and shakes her head. "I'm just kidding, I wouldn't force you into that. But we can always play it again later. How about it?"

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:37 am

ARana nodds giggling at the joke. "Sure why not. The blue haired girl then checked her wrist watch."Uh ohh. we're running a little late for class." she said with a worried look on her face.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:39 am

"Oh yes, you're right. I guess we'll see each other again sometime." Rosalie says as she leads them out the door. "Alright, later Arana." She then rushes off to her other classes.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:41 am

Arana waves good bye"Till next time then." She then heads in the opposite direction, at fool speed. She didn't want to earn a name for being tardy so soon, as she rounded a corner she did smack into a small pool of water, speed and momentum equaled Sr Issac Newtons theory of motion, which equaled a trip the Nurses office. Who from bad memory serviced injected her with some healthy and healing. To the point that losing her virginity never happened.

(Occ Its a thing, accident proned Arana always gets her v card back :) )

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6