View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Alternate Activities(for Arana) 

Post Alternate Activities(for Arana)
Rosalie let out a sigh as she sits on the bleachers. Her sprained ankle was keeping her from her usual jogs and soccer practice, as well as gym class. And since everyone else was participating in class, she had no one to even talk to to pass the time. But she wasn't about to risk hurting her ankle even more by doing anything strenuous. That last game was coming up and as long as she didn't push it, her ankle would be healed by then. But what to do in the meantime?

Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:02 am

Post Re: Alternate Activities(for Arana)
Arana trudged herself to the bleachers, then plopped on them in a pitiful way saying she was done and stick a fork in me. The blue haired woman was not made to run, jump, kick balls and anything else gym related. She was fine with video games, the Wii had gym games on it, well she failed at that to, but at least it was fun to fall flat on ones face. Looking up briefly from her hell she notices another girl further down sitting. Managing to balance herself on her stomach after flopping around like a fish for a few seconds, she crawls over to the girl.
“Gym class trying to kill you too huh.” The Blue girl said with a goofy cute smile.

Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:21 am

Rosalie snaps out of her bored state and looks over at Arana. "Hm? Oh heh, not really. Unless I have to swim, I don't mind gym. It's just that I hurt my ankle a couple of days ago and there's a big soccer match coming up, so I really don't want to push myself and make it worse." She explains smiling down at Arana. "What about you? Are you not really a fan of gym?"

Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:35 am

“Yessh sprained ankles are the worst, I get them almost every time I run too hard or fast, or both.” Arana replied quickly. “I’m not the gym type, give me Zelda or Street Fighter and I’ll be fine…Soccer match, so you’re on the soccer team.”Arna sits up and bites her lip as she thinks revealing her full large bust.

Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:47 am

Before Rosalie could answer, she caught a glimpse of Arana's huge bust. It was very impressive to say the least. She found herself speechless for a moment or two before pushing it to the back of her mind. "Uh, yes. In fact, I'm the team captain. At least until the final match, then I have to relinquish that position. I have to give the other team members a chance to take the lead. Bit of a gamer girl, are you?"

Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:57 am

“Cool you’re the captain that’s great.” Arana half chanted as pushed her sliding glasses upon on her face. “Sucks that you have to relinquish it after your final match, but I guess that’s fair that have to share the position.” Arana mused, before blushing at Rosalie’s question.” Uh, yeah I’m a gamer girl... Oh I’m Arana by the way.” She said blurted, filling silly introducing herself a little late into the conversation.

Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:22 am

"Yes, but it's always decided by a vote by the other team members. Those that help bring out the most confidence and admiration from the other members are elected. It's a bit unusual, but if the team is unable to chose a suitable replacement, I could possibly serve as captain a second year. Like I said though, that doesn't happen often. And there are a couple of girls that seem promising." Rosalie says shrugging. "Heh, I'm Rosalie." She answers offering her hand. "Anything else you like besides video games?"

Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:55 am

“I see sounds fair I guess.” Arana said cutely.”Salutations then Rosalie.” Anrana says shaking the girls hand energetically, showing she hadn’t had much conversation with anyone.”Uh… well not really, video games are my lot. Aside from comics that is, for the most athletics is made sadist who had nothing better to do with their free time…. Not that I’m saying you’re a sadist or anything, unless you’re into that…” She babbled

Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:57 am

"Heh, no I'm just a very active person. There is one physical activity I don't really look forward to during gym; swimming. I uh, sort of have this fear of deep water, particularly if I'm very far from something I can grab onto. I know it sound ridiculous, and I've been trying to get over it, but it's that easy for me." Rosalie explains.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:14 am

Arana blinks a few.” Hydrophobia. Not common but not unheard of.” She mumbled feeling bad for Rosalie.” In that case you should be exempt from swim class, like I should be exempted from gym.” The blue haired girl chirped giving the gym a evil glare.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:58 pm

"Technically, I could ask to be exempt. But I don't want to have to keep living with this fear, so I continue to participate no matter how uncomfortable it makes me. There was one time where I didn't have any fear of it at all, and it was thanks to..." Rosalie pauses glancing around to make sure no one was within earshot then leans a little closer, quieting her voice a little. "Um, have you encountered any...strange beings on this island?"

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Instead of alarm or fear Arana’s ears wiggled and her eye’s winded with interest. This was the first the girl had heard of other beings, as person who believed in the supernatural, the unholy and anything sci-fy; Arana was one to seek out such things with up most obsession.”Uh uh.” The blue haired girl responded leaning forward with goofy look on her face.

(sorry for the long reply my computer has been out of commission)

Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:01 am

Rosalie was a little surprised at Arana's reaction to her question, even more so that she hadn't even heard anything about them much less been targeted. "Well, there are creatures here that come after us. I've only personally encountered a few myself. The first was a mermaid like alien named Myra. Then there was Gersham, who claims to be an incubus. Finally, there's Ania. She's some kind of hermaphrodite alien who's come after me a couple of times already. Don't tell me you plan on seeking these creatures out?"

Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:04 am

Arana held a puzzled look on her face for a few seconds taking in what the other girl was saying. The way Rosalie said things implied something all together, but this was too interesting for the girl to dabble on. Instead her eye’s beamed and moved closer to Rosalie, half sticking her breast in the other girls face with absent mindedness vigor. “A MERMAID!!” The girl squealed with delight her breast bouncing as nearly jumped for delight.

Clearly failing to understand the truth what was being said to her. Also it became pretty clear that the blue haired girl was a monster fan. In most cases this would look to be down right sad, but for Arana it was just a massive cutie fit randomly happening. “An Incubus and an alien if its true then this has to be the greatest place on earth… Actual myths living of course I’d seek them out. Whats the worst they could do to me besides eat me!” Arana halved joked.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:22 am

"Oh they won't eat you. But they might eat you out and rape you. A lovely girl like you, you're way too tempting to leave alone." Rosalie says. "And for that mermaid, I don't think she's here anymore. Remember what I said? She told me she was an alien who race just happens to resemble merfolk. I haven't seen her in a while, so odds are she's left our world." She seemed to speak more highly of Myra, suggesting she might admire her, or more than that.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next