View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
lily blushs and stands up kinda shy but very hot and bothered.¨u-um would you two u-umwant to um do me?¨ her face turns beet red.(im sorry for my long abbsance)

Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:08 pm

"All right!", Pia said. Yukari lookked quite busy with Astrid, her unprotected butt looked quite inviting, moving back and forth and up and down as she was pretty much ravishing Astrids breasts.
"..if you are sure.."

Pia hesitated a little, suddenly afraid she might be overstepping a limit. Stupid Pia! She knew that if she hesitated now, she would loose her nerve.
She gently pushed Yukari's robes aside, so that she and Susan could freely admire her round rear. She let her hand slide along the firm buttocks, then leaned down and licked one cheek. With one finger she gently tested her pussy, finding it quite wet and ready.

She glanced at Susan, looking for her approval before continuing.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:59 pm
Profile YIM

As Lily got up, Astrid gave her a playful swat on the ass. She changed her postion, so that she was no longer underneath Yukari. "Oh, I was sooo close!", she groaned.
She placed herself so that she could give more space to Lily.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:37 pm
Profile YIM

lily blushs waiting for the others ok. yelping at the spank jumping making her large breasts jump.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Sara could tell how nervous her adopted sister was. She wasn't going to blame her for being on edge about going back inside the party. There was no telling what the two of them would find on the other side of the door. Sara would look back at Nichol feeling the young woman's modest bust pressed up against her arms. Nichol really was on edge about doing this, but it was something she was willing to go through with, regardless of what was on the other side of the door. Sara would carefully open the door not wanting to draw attention to them. Walking inside to the main room again the two were greeted by a lot of naked flesh.

Sara would quietly close the door again, as to not draw attention to them. From the looks of things no one had noticed her and Nichol had been missing from the party. Sara would nudge Nichol a little, her hand pointing to a couch that was out of the way. It would be far enough off that they could make there way to it while remaining out of sight. It would also allow them to keep an eye on how things were progression. "I think for now its best you watch, until your more comfortable with the atmosphere." Sara would whisper to Nichol, while they moved to the couch. It was one thing to be with one person, but an orgy quickly developed into a confusion of lust and desire. At times it was hard to tell who was touching who, but it seemed this one was only starting to begin.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:59 am

At Pia's glance, Susan gave a quick nod of approval before getting up to join her lover. "Good choice," she whispered before kissing Pia's neck, her breasts pressing against her lover's back. She slipped one hand around to fondle Pia's breast while her other caressed Yukari's butt.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:26 pm

Ginger took the offered hand and started towards the dance floor, noticing that Pia and Susan had already joined the orgy. "Now, who needs our attention the most?" Yukari was already the center of attention for three of the others, Astrid had two pleasuring her, and they'd already had some fun with Pia and Susan, leaving one choice. Nodding at Lily, Ginger asked, "Shall we?"

Unless Bria objected, she'd move up behind Lily and caress one of her breasts. "Care for some more company?" she'd whisper in the girl's ear.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:28 pm

She had casual dealings with Lily prior to this party … in fact she had told her about this party though she had not wished to pursue anything significant waiting for an opportunity and to remain available for Ginger.

After all it would have sucked if she had got involved in something and Ginger stayed clear of a potential relationship thinking one thing even if Bria had been of the mind set to end whatever relationship she happened to be in at the time. It had made no sense in getting into a relationship she wouldn't be committed to entirely or even complicate the situation even further by eventually falling for someone before being approached.

Bria liked to keep things rather simple though sometimes her stories were complicated with such twists and turns.

"Lets,” she agreed after spying the pink haired girl. The two set out for her and while Ginger launches her attack she moves into view.

“Fancy seeing you here stranger, been here long,”
though it was clear that she wasn't about to get into much of a conversation sporting a mischief look as she gazed to Ginger. Introductions were in order since she knew the two.

“Ginger, this is Lily. Lily, Ginger.”

Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:44 pm

lily would ek and jumps.¨b-bria i-i was wondering where you were.¨aftes such a friendly greeting lily bites her lip.¨n-nice to meet you¨

Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:02 pm

On edge was a understandment. Nichol was terrorfied to step back through that door, Yet Nichol was rave enough to skinny dip with Sara earlyer... even havesexunder the stars were anyone could have seen them and she was willing to be brave now, with Sara at her side she could do it, yet the scared and nervous burnette hugged her red headed sisters arm tightly as the door opened slowly.

Nichols grip on Sara'sarm grew tighter as the two were welcomed by why Nichol woukd call a suprising sight, naked girls everywhere.... each licking, pulling, movingagiest each other.... never once has Nichol seen a room so full of naughty playful faces and naked bodies touching and holding, a locker room was no compairison to the sight of this party. Nichols cute face only grew bright red as she froze in place on weak knees, only moving forword into the orgy as Sara pulled her to a couch far out of the way... yet still close enough to let her see the party and all those girls having their 'fun' games.

Being guided to the couch Nichol simply collapsed back onto the sofa off her weak knees, hanging on Sara's arm asshe fell as she averted her amber eyes from the partys wild 'dance' floor, almost pretending with wasnt there... or happening, yet the sound was still heard... all the moaning, panting... and crying... Nichol just coudnt stop blushing at the sounds of the other girls at play.

"I-i dont think I'll ever be use to it Sara.... but..h-how come your so calm?... t-this is kind of crazy and wild?... dont you think?... are all the partys like this?" Nichol asked quietly, her voice cracking with nervousness as she held Sara's arm closly to her self.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:42 am

Yukari chuckles as she holds Astrid close wrapping an arm around her waist only to widen her eyes and softly gasp as she felt hands on her rear as she glanced behind her to see Pia and Susan stroking her rear though Pia was also teasing her slightly wet sex.

"What are you two doing?" Yukari teased as she moved one arm around and Pia would feel Yukari's fingers gently running through her hair. "Hmm hey Astrid...you mind if I let you handle dear Lily...I got two other worshippers who wish to lavish their goddess.." Yukari smirked at the pair as she licked her lips...before the hand that was stroking Pia's hair slowly moved down her spine...tapping fingers along it before reaching Pia's own butt and lightly squeezes one of the cheeks.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:05 am

Pia literally purred as shefelt Susan move in behind her. "Mmmm.. it is a nice butt, isn't it?" Her hand slid along one round cheek, then down, tracing the countour of the exposed pussy.

She smiled at Yukari as she turned, and Placed herself so that the other blonde could easier access Pia's butt. "So, Your..er.. Your Divinity? Your Divineness? Your.. Goddess..ness?"
Yukari looked very happy, and possibly also drunk. She also looked gorgeously horny, a cornocopia of inviting curves, her heavy tits just begging to be played with.

"Err.. this is Susan", Pia said. "I think she likes blondes..", she added jokingly, in a conspiratorial mock whisper. "Mind if we join?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh dear just call me Goddess...or Lady Yukari if you'd like." Yukari giggles sensually while drunk she was the sensual kind of drunk. So curvy in the perfect spots as she grinned softly.

"Hmm oh your more than welcome to join..." Yukari teased as she moved a hand and cupped Pia's chin and had her look up at Yukari's come hither looking eyes. "Hmm but you...I'll sample first," Yukari teased as she lifted Pia's body up and closer before kissing her lips lewdly...one hand groping one of Pia's breasts and the other taking a nice handful of the cuties butt and squeezed.

"Hmm Susan was it...?" Yukari asked glancing at the other girl after breaking the kiss with Pia. "Would you be so kind as to pleasure me please....while I sample this succulent flower." Yukari smirked as she moved two fingers and slides them against Pia's sex teasingly stroking it...before attempting to push two fingers inside.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Somewhere along the lines Nin had gotten dragged off by some other girl who where now exhausted and couldn't continue on. Leaving Nin bare naked save for her sandals she was covered in sticky fluids both her own and others. She horny and in need of attention, her roommate also seemed to have been napped and dragged off somewhere sensual... She was looking for an interesting group to join and play with. She spotted Pia, Yukari and Susan, that looked like a good group to play with for awhile.

"May Nin join Godess Yukari and her friends." Nin asked kindly with a hungry look in her eye's as she ran hand along Yukari's leg while she asked.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Sara sat there listening to the young woman who was tightly wrapped around one of her arms. It was all most like the young brunette was afraid of being swept into the orgy of flesh they were watching. "No, there normally not this wild. I try to keep things from reaching this level of..." She stopped speaking trying to think of a proper word to describe this scene. "Craziness. Normally the atmosphere cooperates with me, but tonight even if I tried I doubt I could prevent this from happening. The atmosphere wouldn't allow for it." It was Sara who was normally the voice of reason at these events. The tramps had, by the time she had joined, gained a reputation for there wild parties. She had stayed away from the parties and only went to meetings and the occasional hike in the woods. While she didn't mind these things there was the groups reputation to keep, and being known for wild orgy parties wasn't helping.

The name of the group didn't exactly help, and Sara had to wonder who exactly had picked the name. She often wondered if it was an anagram of some sort, but by the way it was spelt didn't seem so. In a way she was sort of the unofficial morale officer of the club, but even Sara couldn't prevent the inevitable from happening. Keeping both the free spirited scout leader Astrid and Yuki, especially when she was drunk, in line was sometimes and insurmountable task. Throw in a group of horny club members, and what was playing out before her and Nichol's eyes happened. "Yeah this is a bit wild, though this is the first time I've seen things get to this level of intensity." Sara wouldn't call herself calm, sure she was calmer then Nichol was, but the best way she could describe it herself was turned on. Though she wasn't going to tell the nervous brunette clinging to her that. "Hmm...well once you've been with two girls. I guess seeing a bunch of them go at it like this isn't that surprising to see." Sara would pat Nichol on the head reassuringly to help her calm down. "How are you holding up by the way ?" Now that she got a better look at things. Sara could see that Astrid and Yuki were the centers of attention. She should have figured those two would have instigated this.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next