View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
"Oh?.... I see.... S-so this doesnt normally get this crazy?...." Nichol replied as she clung tightly to Sara's arm as the two rested on the sofa together quietly watching the orgy befor them unfold as the group of sexualy crazed girls went at it to no end in sight.

The burnette couldnt help but embaressingly blush as she watched the crazy scene unfold. So many girls, moving, making sweet sounds of what Nichol could only describ as love with each other. Yet at the same time Nichol felt the same as Sara a little arrousd by the sight, sounds and the smell of sex in the air as her heart heavily pounded in her chest as her breath grew slight rugged as Sara would probly notice with how close Nichol was to her right now...

"Huh?" Nichol cutly eeeped as there would be a slight pause as Nichol registered what Sara had said, her eyes opening widly as she flicked her eyes twords Sara's own in a confused yet cute look of wonder. "T-two girls? Y-you mean besides me?" Nichol asked befor a sweet sound of pleasure sang over her voice forcing her to look out at the wild orgy at the girls having their fun, practicly ganging up on one pair of girls at the same time as their main focus. Yet thesight brougt Nichol closer to Sara as her arms wrapped around Sara's waist in a tight yet loving hug. "I-i'm fine...b-but..." Nichol replied befor she trailed off slightly with her words, blushing at her own thoughts as she shyly trembled. "B-but I-i feel.... out of place....." Nichol said, squirming in her seat beside Sara, watching the sexual party get wilder.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Pia gasped as Yukari stroked her pussy, then gasped louder as two fingers invaded her wet gate. She was so turned on. The suggestion that Susan should be licking Yukari's pussy felt so.. Pia had to admit she was curious as to how she would react.. but this was a fantasy she had harboured for so long. She moaned, both because of the curious digits inside her, but also of the thought of kissing Susan and tasting another girl of her lips.

She bit her own finger, casting an eager glance at Susan, so full of exitement and curiosity as to what Susan would do.

Another girl joined in. It was the sexy lady she had seen earlier. Apparently she too wanted to join. Her eyes widened a little as she saw her piercings. She briefly wondered what it would feel like to run her tongue across her belly and tease her belly button with her tongue.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:25 pm
Profile YIM

Yukari chuckled pumping those fingers into Pia's wet sex and smirked before leaning in and kissed Pia on the lips deeply once more taking the cuties breath away before turning to Nin. "Hmm ah...yes...well lovely Susan if she wishes to aid us in this orgy...she'll need someone licking up her own pussy if you don't mind...Nin correct?" Yukari asked.

"Pia will be licking your pussy and other parts of her body too...while I handle Pia's pussy...sound fair...we each get to pleasure each other...then we can kiss up and taste each other on our lips...sounds fun right?" Yukari teased.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Nin smiled happily at Yukari's suggestion it sounded fun and interesting, and the silver haired nymph liked interesting. She got to have Susan's pussy and body, while Pia had hers Yukari would have Pia and that left Susan for Yukari. " Nin is up for it if everyone else is." She spouted happily.

If agreed upon Pia would have the chance to taste and toy with all her piercings any way she pleased. She shakes her ass cutely allowing her large breast to sway with anticipation. As she awaited for the girls response.

Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:57 am

"Ohhhh!", Pia gasped, Yukari's fingers hitting a specially sweet spot. She arched her back as rocked her hips against the motion, cutely moaning and giggling.

The distraction could not keep her atention away from Nin, though. Pia did not know she could get any more horny, but apparently, she could. Nin was so pretty, her skin such a delicious color, and they way she teased Pia with her butt. And just the thought of her together with Susan.. and Susan with Yukari.. just thinking about it made her want to explode.

Pia eagerly stretched out to caress Nin's offered butt, then rached out with another hand to tease her breast, gently lifitng one, then letting it go so that it bomped into it's twin.

"Mmmm.. I'll do what it takes to please you, Nin.. but then.. OH! Yukari.. that was so-o-o good.. Mmmm.. Make sure you give Susan your best.. OK?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:26 pm
Profile YIM

"Whew.." Astrid wiped sweat of her brow. She was hot to trot, to say the least. She had been not too far from coming, but then Lily had wanted to switch, and then Astrid had found herself stranded. It was kind of frustrating, but on the other hand, the guest seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely.

Yukari had teamed up with three others, apparently going for some rather ambitious constellation. Lily had been cornered by Bria and Ginger. That did bode for some hotness, for sure. And there on the couch was another couple, apparently wanting to spend time toghether, and not dive into the craziness, at least not yet.

She did a little wave and a wink to Sara and Nichol, before debating what to do. Lily was sweet, but she had spendt a lot of time with her already. Perhaps it was better for her to explore a little wider, now that she had the chance. She certainly did not want to stop Bria and Ginger from having some fun.
Yukari.. Astrid and Yukari had been circling each other for ever, something always seemed to come up. Astrid slipped a hand down to her pussy, playing with it a little as she watched the busty girl fingerfuck little Pia.

"Hmmm.. perhaps we should take things up a notch..", she mused to herself. She had some stuff stashed away just in case, in box near the sound system. She got up, glancing around to see if all her guest were enjoying themselves.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:34 pm
Profile YIM

"Hmm but we're always welcome to more company..." Yukari said as she turned her gaze and soon eyes met with Astrid as she smirked at her. "Hmm I've had my eye on someone...that I've been yearning to play with more...if she doesn't mind making this foursome into a fivesome.." Yukari teased almost moving Pia closer...sitting the poor girl on her lap...laying Pia's back against her breasts smothering the back of the blondes head between those large breasts.

One hand casually slides fingers deep into Pia's depths teasing and stroking her while touching sensitive spots while the other hand casually stroked and squeezed one of pia's breasts pressing fingers into sensitivie spots...almost showing her skills. "Hmm for now...before we truly begin...I hope you don't mind a preview of what's to come for us...and little Pia gets the first taste.." Yukari giggles as her fingers continued their tormenting strokes...slow and methodical letting everyone see Pia's no doubt slowly getting more aroused face...watching her torment at feeling such a snail paced growth of pleasure in her core....

Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:16 pm

"Oh, does it surprise you that I've been with other girls besides yourself?" Sara couldn't blame Nichol for her reaction though. The brunette was still very knew to this sort of thing, so the thought of multiple women going at each other was still a new concept to the young woman. The feeling of Nichol hugging her brought a sort of joy to Sara. The young woman was much like a child clinging to its parent for a sense of security. She then would notice Astrid wink at them from out of the corner of her eye. Apparently her plan to keep out of sight had failed, though it did seem Astrid had looked in the direction of the sound system for some reason. "Out of place? How so? If you're that uncomfortable we can go back outside, or we can leave?" The entrance to the room wasn't that far from where they were sitting, so getting out of the room was a possibility, especially now that Nichol had gotten over her anxiousness of seeing other women having sex with each other, well mostly. Sara was trying to puzzle together what the young woman wrapped around her waist was thinking, while at the same time wondering what the troop leader was up to. One arm wrapping around Nichol to rest on the woman's shoulder, trying to comfort the young woman.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Nin moaned in out of frustraion here she was ready to be eaten out, yet the person who to do it was snatched away for a taste of something. Well it couldn't be that bad, but she was horny and wanted to be fucked. So she merely just came closer to Pia; she looked at the girls cute cunt and gave it a few licks just to taste it. "So what are going see Her go through she asked Yukari.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:33 pm

Nichol couldnt help but avert her shy amber eyes from the room full of girls relentlessly fucking each other, the hug tighting around Sara's wait getting tighter the more she got nervous, yet Nichold couldnt help but peak out ever so often and sneak little peaks as she watched some girls at play as she mostly noticed the blond one being worked over by so many fingering her tight young body as the girl rested back in another girls lap as Nichol coudnt help but blush and squirm alittle restlessly, she couldnt lie this was kind of a turn on.... almost forbidin for her. Yet that shy curious face erupted in a cute nervous look afther Nichol noticed a sweaty red head rise up out of the sea of flesh and shot a wink her way.

"Eeep!" Nichols face turned bright red as she turned her face to bury into Sara's chest, trying to hide her face like the others wouldnt or havent seen her yet. However soon Nichol gazed back up at Sara afther hearing her adopted sisters soft voice as Nichol shook her head negitivly. "N-no... I'm fine.... I-its just so.... overwhelming I just... I dont know...." Nichol rambled as she squirmed there on the sofa beside Sara, her thighs rubbing together as her heart began to pound with the heat in this room as she shyly blushed and figited her hands around Sara's waist. "I-i... uhm.. I just want to fit in... U-uhm..." Nichol blushed befor she loosened her hug on Sara's waist. "C-can you help me feel more at home here? J-just one more time?" Nichol asked as she shyly looked away, feeling stupid and worried about what Sara might say befor Nichol closed her eyes and winced. "I-i might regret this b-but..... I-i'll do anythng!..." Nichol said knwing the possibe outcome of those words around here.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:39 am

[color=#00FF00]"MMmmmm.. that is a most generous suggestion" Astrid said, strolling over to the girls on her high heels, hips swaying. "Actually.. I do have some.. toys secreted away, just in case someone might need them. I was thinking of fetching them.."

She looked at the ladies, licking her lips a little. Her cunny was practically throbbing at the sight. Pia was being fingerfucked by Yukari, and looked like she loved every second of it, her apparent shyness dispelled for now. Nin looked fabulously horny, and then there was a girl Astrid had never met. Asian, very fit.. very sexy. Astrid hoped to make her aquantaince at some point.

"But I guess I just cannot pass up this treat."

Astrid got Down on her knees behind Nin, giving her butt a little smack, like she was testing it's firmness. She Made an inviting gesture towards the girl she did not know, indicating that she did not intend to keep Nin for herself. "Care to join?"
She flicked at the genital piercing With her finger, and then slid her fingers into the waiting pussy and began pumping them at increasing pace[/color].

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Last edited by PiaM. on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

Pia mewled a few protests as she was pulled away from Nin's waiting pussy, but soon found herself placed on Yukari's lap, her body pressed againt her voluptious curves. The woman was mazingly well endowed, and Pia found herself wondering how it would be With the woman on top of her, covering Pia's face With her breasts.

"Ahhhh!", she moaned, and Yukari entered her pussy With her fingers, hittin her sweet spots. Nin joined in too, and gåve her pussy a few laps of her tongue. Being finger fucked and having her clit licked at the same time was Incredible, Pia threw her head back and gasped in pure pleasure. If they kept it up, she would come again very soon.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:09 pm
Profile YIM

Yukari chuckles softly...sliding two fingers inside Pia's sex and pumped them in slowly...smirking at the pleasure noises the poor girl made while her other hand gently moved Pia's head to look up and meet the lips of Yukari lewdly with deep tongue action...Yukari let Nin continue playing with poor Pia's clit as the pair worked poor Pia into a frenzy of bliss.

"Hmm...Nin my darling take over for me.." She teased sliding her fingers out and gave Pia to Nin now. "Hmm now then...who shall we let Pia pleasure with that moaning mouth of hers.." Yukari teased breaking the kiss already as she pets poor Pia.

Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Nichol was so adorable when she was shy. It was one of the appealing things Sara liked about the young woman. The red head would look down a slight grin on her face, seeing the young woman trying to hide her face, between her cleavage. Then Nichol would look up the woman's brown eyes meeting sara's own green orbs. The nervous voice of her step sister would tell her that Nichol felt out of place, and she wanted to fit in better. Nichol had even went so far to know that what she was going to say, would probably get her in trouble somehow. Though it did give Sara the green light to finally let herself go a little bit. Sara's warm and soft lips would lock with her step siblings again. One hand would drift up the woman's inner thigh disappearing under the woman's dress. Fingers pressing and rubbing up against the bikini bottoms she wore. "Even though you're wearing those bikini bottoms I can feel how wet you are." She would say while breaking the kiss between the two of them. "Before you kept glancing over in that direction are you interested in such thing, or would you rather stay with me on this sofa?" Sara would ask all most seductively and teasingly, while continuing to tease the young woman's pussy through the bikini bottoms she wore.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:45 am

Nichol timidly said those words knowing full well just how much trouble it was going to get her in, yet still the poor burnette said them with her own hesitation and even considering the possibility of Sara doing somthing even a little crazy still left her suprised and completly breathless.

It was the shocking suprise of her adopted sisters lips suddenly gracing her own in what was seen as the most passionate kiss shes *recalled* sharing with another person since shesarrived at this all girls school, and no matter how prepaired Nichol thought she was for the consiquences of her own words proved she could never trully be ready for what Sara had in mind at all.

Yet the two shared a deep kiss, as Sara locked her lips with Nichol's own afther guiding the burnette up by her cute chin as the shock forced the students eyes to flutter closed. "Mugh!" Nichol softly gasped agiest Sara's lips befor the two broke that deep kiss, allowing Nichol to softly pant as she hung back arching along Sara with a new heat rising in her chest. "Auh!...Sis!?" Nichol whispered softly trying to not arise the attention of the others befor she suddenly let out a soft high pitched yelp! "Eeeep!" Nichol squeeked, feeling her adopted sisters hand glide beneath her toga skirt, befor coming up to rubb the front of her moist bikini bottoms.

"Auh!..." Nichol gasped softly as she listened to her adopted sister whisper into her ear, feeling Sara's warm breath roll over her senstive neck befor she let out a shutter of pleasure, feeling those warm figers tips slowly rubb over her most senstive of places right there on the sofa infront of everybody els who was in the room having their own fun and most likly not paying them any mind.

"Auh!...N-no!....ah!.. T-thats to embaressing..." Nichol whispered blushingly, quickly shaking her head negitivly to her sisters seductive question befor she bite her lower lip and closed her eyes as she seemed to enjoy Sara's soft rubbs.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next