View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
The silver haired teen was left with cute Pia's pussy. To toy with as she pleased, and she did just that. Her tounge ran along those soft wet petals enjoying the nectar the girl gracefully produced. She slid a single finger in hwile she licked her over and over, finding Pia's sensitive bundle of of nerves and poked it roughly with her tongue. "Mmmmm." Nin moaned as she continued her lavish assault on pretty girl. HEr intent was to make the girl cum and by the sound of things she was already close to going over the edge.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:15 am

Yukari had responded quite readily to Susan and Pia's attentions, shifting away from Astrid to give them easier access. No sooner had she requested Susan eat her out, though, than one of the other students (Nin, if she remembered correctly) asked to join in, followed by Yukari inviting Astrid into the group not too long afterwards. Yukari also tried to arrange for each of the group to give attention to another's pussy, although Susan quickly lost track as the details changed. She turned to Nin, who she thought was supposed to take her, and gave her a quick kiss. "Well, shall we get started?" she asked before turning back to Yukari, kissing the blonde's breast and working her way down.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:39 am

Ginger looked quickly from one girl to the other as Bria made introductions and Lily stammered out a greeting. "Oh, you know each other already?" Hopefully, this wouldn't make things awkward, although it was clear that Bria, at least, had no problems. Ginger smiled at Lily. "Nice to meet you. I hope we can all get to know each other much better." If the other girl didn't object, she would move one hand to caress one of Lily's breasts while the other traced down her spine.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Last edited by GingerBlenkiron on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:00 pm

“Oh, yeah. Not too long ago. In fact I told her about this party,” she answers. She moved toward the other side of the pink haired girl a moment later allowing Ginger to take the lead here before making a similar move on the neglected breast.

It was more than a handful though definitely not as large as Ginger's. In fact this had not been the first time that she was touching them playing before getting involved with Ginger though making it clear to Lily that things were not going to go beyond that, she had placed herself on hold as far as relationships went pending what happened with Ginger.

She gave that breast a bit of a squeeze, her other hand reaching around that hip to trace over her ass as she pulled her a little closer forward between the two of them.

“You can have the first taste my dear.”

Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:33 pm

"Ahhhh.. MMmmm.. A-A-Ah!"

Pia found herself in the middle of a rather chaotic mess of girls. A chaotic, sexy mess of girls, with Pia in the middle. She had pretty much lost track of which one was doing what. Breasts and thighs were pressing up against her or brushing along her skin. Yukari's finders were pumping in and out of her, fast and renlentless, and someone's lips (were those Nins?) were at her swollen clit.

"Oh..oh my Gawd! AHHHHH! Ah.. fuck me.. fuck me good!"

The ankles were making little jangling noises as she kicked her feet into the air in time with the pumping. She was writhing in pleasure, her whole body aflame with lust and pleasure.
She saw Susan kiss Nin, and then begin to play with Yukari's great boobs. The sight was so sexy, she felt seh could cum from it alone. It did not help that Pia was a voulptarious, with a special sense for pleasure. It felt like the air was alectric with all the horniness in the room.

Pia's whole body tensed, and she realized that she was just about to come.. come hard. Pia grabbed hold of a nearby girl for support, then surrendered.

"AHHHHH! Ah! Ohmygoodness! O-o-o-o-o-oh!"

Pia's whole body spasmed as she came, spasmed so hard she almost slid out of Yukari's grip. The orgasm hit her like a great wave, followed by another, then another after that. Pia gasped for air.

"oh dear.. it think you girls just broke my brain with pleasure..", she giggled.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:52 pm
Profile YIM

Yukari chuckled and smirked at her. "Hmm oh really now...almost? We need to work harder ladies I want her mind fully breaking!" Yukari joked. "Now then let us get this orgy going right!" She teased giving Nin a nod to continue the fun. Yukari focused her attention now on Susan and smirked at her giving a deeper kiss onto Susans lips.

"Now then someone handle Nin's lovely sex while she eats out poor Pia." She teased while slipping a hand to expertly grope one of Susans buttcheeks moving away a little so Susan was on her lap now. "Hmm how about you handle her Susan..and I'll take your lovely sex." Yukari cooed licking her lips at the thought of playing with her...

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:17 am

A pleasant sounding hmm would escape Sara's lips hearing Nichol's words. "What's embarrassing ? What I'm doing to you now, or what they are doing over there. You need to be clearer when talking about such things, otherwise your partner won't know what you really want." All most as if on cue Sara would stop her strokes, using one of her fingers to poke against the bikini bottom teasingly. Her tongue lightly licking against Nichol's neck, while she waited for the young woman to reply to her.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:56 pm

Astrid gave Nin's butt a little slap, then playfully groped at Yukari's breast. "Ladies.. I got things to do.. but please keep up. Love seeing you all enjoy yourselves! I may have an announcement soonish, but don't let that stop you!"

She rose to her feet. "I hope I get to resume the pleasures later. There are so many delicious treats here. Why, some I do not even know, though I do hope I will, in the biblical sense or otherwise." She winked mischievously at the girls.

Astrid strode across the floor toward the sound system, making sure her hips swayed invitingly to any who might watch. As he passed the couple on the couch, she blew them a kiss in passing.

With all the fun that had been going on, she had quite forgotten the time. She and one accomplice had planned something extra, but she had been distracted. A pile of sexy ladies will do that. Luckily, she could see her secret accomplice hidden in the shadows. And she had brought the party favours! Wonderful.
Astrid signaled that she had seen her, and pointed towards the microphone. Her partner in crime nodded.

Astrid took the mike, and pushed a button, pausing the music. "Ladies..", she began. "..Once again, lend me your ears."
She waited a little, expecting most to be too busy to pay much attention, but hoping to get the attention of those not currently too engaged in their partners. She used the pause to walk into the light. Her dress was now just a piece of fabric hanging loosely from around her waist. She grabbed it, and with a dramatic gesture, tore the flimsy thing off her body, tossing it aside.

"First of all, let me personally thank every single goddess, dryad, satyress and amazon present for making this awesome. The gods of Olympus have looked down upon our little Orgia with favor. They have sent us a divine messenger, bearing precious gifts. Please welcome Samantha, our celestial nymph, and the special cornucopia she brings for us to enjoy!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

Samantha stepped closer to the orgy so anyone could see her. She was in a brief toga suitable to the party's loosely Grecian theme. It was only a sheet she'd had a friend trim and hem for her, but she had at least looked up how to properly wear a toga beforehand during a visit to the library. Looked up, and decided the proper way was impossible. What counted was that it draped over her body like she was a classical statue. No bust of Venus had ever compared to her bust, however, which was half covered by the end of the toga hanging from her shoulder and half naked. Her left breast protruded like an exceptionally plump grapefruit.

Her partial nudity made her cheeks flare pink, but she didn't mind being stared at by friends. Her nipple remained stiff from cold pool water thanks to the late swimming meet that had delayed her, but it was already starting to swell from the sight of so many gorgeous, fetching, erotically entangled ladies. One breast bare had been the way to go, for sure.

Samantha chewed her lip and checked to see if the hibiscus flowers were still attached to each side of her high ponytail. The last touch had been using a few dozen borrowed rollers to put a Grecian curl into her waist long hair. It almost hadn't survived the swim, and was already relaxing, but it only needed to last for the presentation.

On a nursery cart she'd 'borrowed' from botany class there was an unusual shape beneath another sheet, a plastic one.

"Behold, the Cornucopia of Eros Abundant!" Sam exclaimed grandly, and flushed even brighter than her naked breast had made her. Nudity was one thing, public speaking was another.

She hid her embarrassment by swinging her flower-strewn ponytail to the side. She gestured like a model on The Price is Right showing off a "Braaand newww caaaar!" and tugged the plastic aside.

The cornucopia was made partly of twigs from the jungle outside campus and mostly from paper mache. The horn curled around like an oversized tuba. The mouth could have held a heavy pumpkin, but instead the hollow was stuffed with a plethora of sex toys.

There were vibrators, both superpowered steel eggs and absurdly huge jelly-vibes riddled with lumps and rotating beads. French ticklers were mixed with ben wa balls. Dildos of assorted lengths, girths, and textures grew out of every little gap. The trove had small jars and bottles of massage oil, lubricants, lotions, and body butters too. Gleams of light winked off metal and plastic nipple clamps and the chain links of padded leather handcuffs. There were even blindfolds and coils of red velvet rope tucked away. The centerpiece was a weighty paddle made of wobbly pink rubber, pierced by dozens of little holes. Who knew where they all came from or how so many toys found their way into the horn?

Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:41 am

"Um wow...so this is where you went off too Sam?" A soft voice spoke up from the entrance. A cute head of blue hair was noticed along with adorable glasses..otherwise known as Nodoka...Sam's roommate who was comically wearing some sheets as well to look like a toga too.

Nodoka was blushing quite abit as she walked in. "Sorry if I'm intruding on your..party?" Nodoka asked gently looking at Astrid softly.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:56 am

Yukari chuckled calmly. "Oh my...you girls really brought the full force to this party...I like that," Yukari chuckled as she casually and playfully bounced and groped one of Susans breasts softly while smirking playfully. Her gazed on Sam and pretty much molesting the new arrival with her lustful eyes...so many lustful plans stirring in Yukari's mind. Licking her lips casually at the thought.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:58 am

Despite the multiple distractions, Susan was able to pay some attention to Astrid's announcement and Samantha's presentation. Admittedly, she paid more attention to their bodies than their words; she'd never been all that big on toys. Her and Pia taking on the busty redhead, or the cute blue-haired student who'd come in behind her, on the other hand...

Those fantasies would have to wait, though, as there were others in need of attention right now. She purred with pleasure as Yukari played with her tit, then moved to kiss Nin, starting on the lips and quickly working her way down.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:18 am

Sam was already a bit on edge from all the attention when Nodoka showed up and singled her out with her question. The redhead whirled, flinging ponytail and bountiful chest outward impressively. As mousy and shy as she seemed Nodoka had a way of surprising Samantha at the oddest moments.

"You're dressed right, so you're in the right place." Sam told the smaller girl once her brain stopped spinning inside her skull. Her blue haired roommate peered at her over the red frames of her glasses hesitantly. Sam loved that look. It made her feel even more bold than usual. That made it easier to ignore the stage she was on. Or take advantage of it (and Nodoka!), she amended herself.

The two of them had fallen into bed together their first day as roommates. Since then they'd been close, but there hadn't been any assumptions about their relationship. This seemed like a good time to change that.

"Were you thinking of joining the Tramps?" Sam asked. Odd time for it, she thought privately. Had she thought it was just going to be a normal costume party? Suddenly she crossed the room with her long, loping strides and reached for the girl's hand. "C'mon. Everyone, this is Nodoka, my girlfriend."

There, that was settled.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Nodoka blushed a little at being brought up about joining the tramps...and even more blushing when Sam announced her as the girlfriend of Sam's. Nodoka didn't pull away as she gently gripped Sam's hand as she was brought into the party more. "U-um...hello everyone," The bluenette said softly adjusting her glasses to add onto her adorableness as she looked at Sam softly.

"It is um...like Sam said...I'm Nodoka...and I was wondering if I could join your group?" Nodoka asked with a soft smile on her face while she gently stayed close to Sam holding her hand it was easy to see the pair had something going on.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:27 pm

(OOC: Srry about the wait Ike lol Ive been swamped at work and have hardly had time to sleep let alone find time to reply with these swing shifts.... could it kill my bosses to atleast seperate my shifts atleast 6 hours appart... lol)

"Uh... Y-you... Muh!.. You know what I mean..." Nichol whined cutly as she shyly looking out ammong the orgy of girls befor arching back into her adoptive sisters softly warm chest as Sara's rubbing stopped yet.... Sara had other means to tease the burnette.

"Auh! Y-you know w-what I want..."Nichol shouted quietly, letting out another soft moan as her hands tightly gripping the sofa cusion in one hand while the other gripped the red heads loose white toga dress, as if needing somthing to hold as she was losing her self in her sister playful fun afther Nichol canted her head to one side loving the way Sara's touge danced along her slender young neck and sholder as seen by the way Nichol's jaw dropped with awe and by how she tremble and quaked with need.

It was then Nichol's half massed amber eyes caught the site of the other red head rising out of the orgy, the red head who was responsable for this crazy party, Astrid she guess. Unable to help but get drawn in by those swaying hips of hers as Nichol looked befor she noticed Astrid look their way... blowing her and Sara a kiss forcing the poor shy burnette to blush suddenly and close her eyes as if to pretend it didnt happen.... yet it tottally did, However soon Nichol had no choice but to look, seeing that Astrid was publicly speak naked on stage infront of everyone, yet that was befor Nichols eyes shifted to the whole newelement was added that was added to the party by the new face who indroduced her self as Sam...."Oh gawd.... " Nichol gasped as she looked out around the party even more curious now by what these new toy will bring to the party... and less on where in the world they all came from?

Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next