View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
Nodoka blushed red at the interactions between Sam and Yukari. She looked conflicted on what to say she managed to hear Sam's words though as the blue nymph would see the eyes of Yukari on her as she blushed more. She took a deep gulp before she tried to calm herself down. Giving Sam and Yukari a small smile as she nods her head briefly...that being all the signal for Yukari...

"I don't want to intrude on them...and Sam seems to enjoy her company." Nodoka said softly still feeling Astrid sliding a hand around her waist...and blushed more as the closeness caused her to lightly press against Astrid's side. "B-besides, it would be rude to leave her Grace all by herself." Nodoka said in a soft tone of voice...as she looked at Sam and Yukari...almost asking for some silent permission herself...before she cutely and nervously slides a hand around Astrids own waist...the hand resting on one of the thighs of Astrid.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Yukari smiles playfully when she spots the permission from Nodoka and gives her a playful wink before she focuses on Sam. "Hmm...she seems fine with it...now why don't you lay back and let me help you unwind...before we rejoin the other girls..." Yukari cooed as she suckled and kissed onto Sam's neck...as she felt attention on her own bare breasts...her amused gaze turning to look into the eyes of Pia. "Hmm why thank you Pia my dear...why I think we have room for you to join us." She cooed attempting to wrap one of her arms around Pia's waist to draw her into her fun with the equally busty Sam.

"Sam's girlfriend seems to be at least fine with her girl indulging herself...so let's have some fun...Sam's breasts could use some oil too." Yukari teased as she took a little oil and began to massage it into one of Sam's exposed breasts...squeezing and massaging it while her thumb and one of her fingers rubbed against the hardened nipple.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:14 pm

"Mmmm.. Your consideration is most pleasing to Her Grace." Astrid said. "..and it sahll be rewarded."

She slid one hand along Nodoka's face, and looked down into her eyes, smiling lachievously. Her desire flared, and her mind filled With thoughts of how sweet Nodoka was, and how muc she desired to know the body hidden beneath the improvised toga.
She placed her other hand on Nodoka's rear, giveing herself a moment to get a feeling of the shape of her butt, and then lifted her up, placing her on the nearest surface, which happened to be the trolley.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:35 am
Profile YIM

Pia would have barely been drawn into the action with Sam and Yukari when she'd feel another pair of breasts pressing against her back. "You weren't planning on leaving me out, I hope," Susan purred before cupping her girlfriend's breast and kissing her neck. Looking at the other two, she asked, "Room for one more, or should I go and seduce your girlfriends?" Either way, she was sure she could put on quite the show for Pia's fantasy; whether the blonde would be too... distracted... to enjoy it fully was another matter.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:59 am

Sam caught Nodoka's nod, and her heart thumped. Nodoka babe, you're too good to be true! she thought. Se beamed at the girl up until Pia showed up and drew her attention by beginning to oil Yukari's plump breasts.

The newcomer was small and cute, not unlike her girlfriend. Bookish too, with her glasses and something about the way she spoke. Sam hadn't gotten to know her, although she'd seen her around during Tramp events. She'd assumed that she was the shy type. Seeing her now, casually rubbing oil into Yukari's tits as if she were innocently applying suntan lotion during a beach bash, made Sam wonder what else she'd gotten wrong about the girl.

In a moment Yukari had pulled Pia into the twosome, now a threesome, and Sam groaned from the sensation of her eager fingers mashing her chest with oil. She could tell the oil was just an excuse to play with her chest more, not that she minded. In fact she was shivering at the thought of getting all slick and shiny with Yukari. A short, simple fantasy played through her mind: herself and Yukari sandwiching adorable little Pia in between themselves and spreading oil all over the little nymph with their sleek, plush, voluptuous bodies.

"Mmm, yeah, why don't you--" Sam cut herself off with a breathy yipe. Yukari had one of her nipples captured and was delicately flickering her finger over it while breathing. Tease! She knew how that drove her wild! Before she could get back to what she was saying though she caught sight of Astrid taking the reins with Nodoka. Nodoka's bottom smacked on the table, Astrid not wasting time, and Sam felt her stomach knot up. On one hand she was excited to see Nodoka so willing. On another hand she felt a bit jealous. She'd planned on making a move on Astrid tonight, and she was looking especially ravishing. On still another hand, that was her girlfriend Astrid was going to make shiver and squeal. That's my job! Sam thought vigorously.

Suddenly there was a second newcomer. Their threesome had grown into a cool foursome! Am I that popular? Sam joked with herself. She glanced back to Astrid smiling salaciously at Nodoka with a handful of her ass to squeeze. Then she checked out the stable of girls surrounding herself and grinned, blushed, and giggled all at once. Okay, fair's fair. You have fun Nodoka, she thought dizzily. I'm sure going to.

"No, stay!" Sam invited Susan.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:48 pm

"Oh!", Pia eeped in mock surprise and real delight as she felt Susan's breasts press againt her. Actually, breasts seemed the theme of the day, as it seemed like there was no way to turn without pressing up against either Sam or Yukari's rather bounteous advantages, and now Susan's perky tits were against her back. Not that Pia minded being surrounded this way, mind you.

Welcoming Susan's kiss, she turned around and kissed her girlfriend, never mind the inviting display of tongues that would give the others. Having her lover's body Close to her emboldened her.
"I am not leaving you out!", she protested. "I am on boob oiling duty! I could use some help, you know.."

With that, she pushed Sam's toga away so the breast Yukari was not currently devouring was exposed, and poured oil on it in a smooth motion, much like one would add ketchup to a hotdog in a bun.

"Your turn!".
She turned on Susan, shaking the bottle to get out the last of the oil. "Err.. uhm.." At first it seemed it was empty, but it was only blocked by a bubble of air. A few shakes and a firm squeeze made the rest of the oil squirt out shotgun style, splattering Susan's tanned skin with shiny drops.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:20 pm
Profile YIM

Nodoka kept that healthy blush as she looked into Astrids eyes as well. Cutely letting a soft eep out at the hand on her rear. The feel of the hand on it as she was lifted onto a nearby trolley...blushing as one of her hands rested upon the trolley...while the other hand brushed up and down the hip it was resting on. She smiled as best she could...before daringly moving her legs...blushing as she wrapped them around the hips of Astrid to bring her closer. Nodoka's hands moved upwards as she felt so naughty for doing such a thing. Nodoka's hands stroked up Astrids form...feeling out the curvy form of the tramps leader.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:20 am

Yukari smiled with amusement as they had a fourth member join their little work. While Pia and Susan briefly were enjoying each other. Yukari noticed Sam's gaze and smiled and gave the nipple a teasing little pinch to bring Sam's attention back. "Hmm relax...any girl that wants a 'relationship' with you...isn't going to be swayed so easily by our lovely leader, she accepted you having fun with us...so relax and enjoy yourself." Yukari cooed as she turned Sam's head to face her...and soon locked lips into a deep erotic kiss...Yukari was always forward and rarely if ever shy about her want.

Her lips meshed with Sam's while her tongue wrapped around Sam's in an erotic french kiss to make Sam's head flutter no doubt. While her fingers kept teasing and working the breast and nipple in her grasp...while the other hand daringly slides between the thighs of Sam...letting her feel the stroking along her inner thighs...almost trying to goad the legs to spread a little...before she teasingly traced a finger so close around the pelvis region...teasing her fellow fiery haired buxom beauty. Yukari smiles as she kept the kiss going for as long as Sam could hold her breath.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:24 am

"Oh... Mmmm..." Susan gasped as Pia returned her kiss with interest. Her lips parted as her tongue engaged in an erotic dance with her lover's, her hand lightly tracing those curves she knew so well.

It was over far too soon, as Pia broke the kiss and claimed to be on boob-oiling duty. As she poured oil onto Sam's breast, she added, "I could use some help, you know..."

Susan grinned. "My pleasure." Reaching over, she began to rub the oil over that magnificent mammary, taking more time than was necessary around the nipple.

"Your turn!" Pia said, turning the bottle on Susan. After a brief problem with an air bubble, the last of the oil squirted onto Susan's body.

"Hmm? Kyaa!" Susan squealed in mostly mock-surprise. "Oh dear, now there isn't any left for you." She leered comically and moved closer to Pia. "I'm sure we can find a solution for that, though. Right, ladies?" She didn't wait for a reply before beginning to rub her body against her lover's; the other two were engaged in far too deep a kiss to say anything right now.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:58 am

Oooh, Yukari sure moves fast, like always, Sam thought. Sam considered herself pretty confident, but Yukari was something else. Sometimes Sam wondered how Yukari avoided getting sent to the basement. I know Yukari the Tramp though, Sam reminded herself. Probably she behaves herself in front of the teachers.

In any case Yukari certainly wasn't behaving herself right now! Sam shuddered and latched onto Yukari's shoulders as if she were going to fall off her lap, but it was only so she wouldn't flinch away from the wonderful sensations Yukari was giving her. Her nipples were expressive and very turgid by now, extremely hot and flickable. Gawd I'm wet, Sam realized, and burst into a stifled fit of laughter. Then Yukari had her.

They were kissing, partly rough, partly gentle, both of them well practiced with the other. Sam moaned quietly into Yukari's mouth, broke slightly for a gasp, and went right back into it. Yukari's tongue was more agile, tickling here and there, but Sam's was stronger. Yukari prodded here and there while Sam tried to pin her tongue with hers, wrestling. Yukari countered by sucking Sam's tongue, against which technique Sam had no defense. She melted, squashing her boobs against Yukari's harshly when she wrapped her arms around the girl to hold her tightly.

Around then Sam began to let her thighs separate, quite ready for those deft, teasing fingers...

Then she heard the commotion and glanced to see Susan getting prepared to enact her fantasy from a short while ago. "Mmmm mwait...haaah...wait. I have an idea." Sam said as she pulled away from the kiss. She leaned in to whisper into Yukari's ear, telling her the plan she'd had about sandwiching Pia between them to smear oil around. Except, this time she included Susan. "Want to try it?" Sam breathed.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Nodoka was bewitchingly cute. The way she was blushing.. her wide eyes.. the almost coy mixture of shyness and expectation. Her face was so angelicaly innocent, but her body made Astrid think of all sorts of sins..

She she wrapped her legs around Astids narrow waist and pulled her closer, slender legs against her naked butt. Astrid delighted in their proximity, only the toga between their bodies. Astrid let her hands explore Nodoka's body, getting a feel of her shape.

Astrid leaned in. She intended to give the other girl a second or Three in case she changed her mind, but her desire overcame her, and she gave her New friend a deep kiss. Sliding one hand down a smooth leg, along her thig and finally giving her cute butt a good squeeze. The other hand went up Nodoka's back, then found the knost that kept the sheets together, and deftly pulled ant it.

She pulled back, making a sound not unlike a low growl, a sound thick With raw desire.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:19 pm
Profile YIM

Pia giggled wit delight as Susan began to rub her perky breasts against her own. She made some sounds of mick protests, rather undermined by the fact that she leaned closer instead of away. Twisitn her torso from one side to the others, Pia's round Mounds rubbed up against Susan's, gradually spreading the shiny oil across both their breasts.

Pia loved Susan's breasts, they were just soft and just firm enough and so perfectly shaped. Pia also loved the contrast between her paler and Susan's darker skin, even more now as they shone so nicely.

Pia's pink nipples were rock hard. How they rubbed against Susan's made her tingle in all wonderfull ways, making her alternate between laughter and moans.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:28 pm
Profile YIM

Nodoka felt the exploring hands and returned the exploring strokes herself. She looked up at the leaning in Astrid. She didn't falter or lean back. Instead she leaned in and Astrid met her in a deep kiss. Nodoka's cheeks flared pink at this as she felt the squeeze upon her rump. She cutely moved one hand up and Astrid felt a soft but surprising squeeze upon one of her breasts. Nodoka briefly widened her eyes as her toga was pulled...exposing her lovely form. She blushed atomic red though she still had some undergarments underneath.

It was simple but innocent looking underwear. Easily removed no doubt as Nodoka looked at Astrid as she growled at the timid bluenette. Her glasses needing adjusting as she smiled back most of her body exposed to Astrids wandering gaze.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Yukari smiled as she worked poor Sam like a violin...bringing a lovely melody of moans inbetween their kissing while her hands worked her up. She broke the kiss and looked at Sam with curiosity in her eyes...but then they almost gleamed with mischief when Sam offered her idea. "Ooh...my dear Sam, you keep impressing me, I love it." Yukari cooed as she turned to the distracted Pia and Susan. "You take the new girl...I want to play with Pia." Yukari cooed as she began to approach the poor girls...while they were busy kissing...soon Pia felt an oily pair of breasts rubbing against her back.

"Hmm...I hope you two were open for some extra help." Yukari cooed...as she casually kissed poor Pia on the neck to tease her while rubbing her oily breasts against Pia's back...letting Sam handle Susan so the pair could sandwich the two lovers together.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:46 pm

The toga part fell away, part was pulled, revealing Nodoka's nubile form. Such a cute face, and such an inviting body. Although much Shorter than Astrid (especially in heels), Nodoka was blessed With a body that was abundant in feminine curves.

"So.. you like my breasts, do you? Because I looove yours.."

Astrid almost assaulted Nodoka's breasts With her mouth, raining kisses Down on the top of her breasts, while deftly slipping the straps off her shoulders so she could inch the bra down, gradually exposing more of those wondrous hills. This left Nodoka's nipples exposed to Astrid's mouth, and soon the head tramp was busy using her oral expertise, fist circling a ripe bud With the tip of her dextrous tongue, then homing in, suckling and licking it, using all her skill.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:46 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next