View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
Susan moaned in pleasure as Pia rubbed her body against her own. Her nipples were hard with pleasure as they rubbed against Pia's, and the light reflected slightly off their oil-slickened skins. Susan admired the contrast for a moment, her own tanned skin against Pia's paler tone, before leaning in to kiss her again. Her tongue slipped between the blonde's lips as her hands traced her curves; Susan was sure she would never tire of her.

So intent was she on her lover's body, she didn't notice that the other two had moved until Yukari pressed against Pia and said, "I hope you two were open for some extra help." Susan gasped in pleasure, partly at the sight of the busty blonde rubbing her breasts against Pia's back and partly in anticipation of receiving the same treatment herself; she couldn't see Sam, but she could guess where she was.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:20 am

Wide, warm, cushiony tits mashed into Susan's shoulder blades, particularly firmly where Sam's nipples jutted out. Sam swayed back and forth as if she were a bar of soap, and her nipples dragged like caressing fingertips over Susan's skin.

Susan and Pia were captured between two statuesque, busty redheads, in a cage made of ripe breasts, shapely thighs, and long swirling auburn locks.

"Don't let us slow you down." Sam urged. A step forward pushed Susan close against Pia, and Sam took a grip on Yukari's waist that cinched the smaller two tightly together. Her body was detailed in sensation for Susan, pressed so irresistibly behind her. Sam's tummy was flat as a surfboard except for the small hollow which was her navel. The gap between her thighs caught and seemed to nip at Susan's rear end. She was uncommonly warm, like she'd only just stepped out of the sunlight and was still radiating its heat.

Yukari and Sam began to seesaw, bending their knees and then straightening. Their well oiled bodies smeared the shiny, slick excess onto Susan and Pia, while they began to smear oil onto the harder to reach places on the two girlfriends' bodies with their hands. Sam was nuzzling into Susan's hair from behind. "I love these huge braids of yours, like ropes." Sam commented. Her palms reached between Susan's thighs and dipped into a most intimate area--all to thoroughly oil her up of course. "I wish I could climb them like a jungle gym."

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:55 pm

Boobs. Tummies. Thighs. Entangled legs. Teasing tongues.

It seemed to Pia like she was in the middle of a world of sexy bodies. All the oil made everything feel so slick and smooth, spacing up the already erotic pallete.

Pia's movemnts adjusted to the tangle of bodies, rubbing herslf up against Susan and Yukari. Sam was taking good care of Susan right in fron of her. It seemed the redhead was ready to pleasure Susan righ in front of her. The mer thought made Pia gasp from arousal.

And then there was Yukari behind her. Pia's pussy was resting against Ykari's thigh. Pia made slow gringi movents, rubbing her round butt up againt Yukari in a most inviting manner, something that also made Pia' wet cunny tingle as it slid across Yukari's skin.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:41 am
Profile YIM

Nodoka blushed and cutely moaned a little as her bra was inched down allowing Astrid to work her oral magic upon those nipples. She cutely squirmed her legs rubbing against Astrids thighs and waist due to her tight grip. She couldn't speak as she focused on massaging those breasts. She moaned still while her hands moved downward...before Astrid felt the fingers lightly trail around her nipples...Nodoka groans in bliss as her hands began massaging slowly upon those breasts of Astrid...taking her time to tease the leader with her soft touch.

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:19 pm

Yukari smirks as she suckles upon the neck of Pia...while she lifted her thigh up...pressing and rubbing it lightly against Pia's own cunny. Yukari wrapping her arms around and Susan would feel those hands grope her rear...helping to lock both lovers into this embrace between herself and Sam. Yukari's mouth focused on suckling on Pia's neck while rubbing her tits up and down onto the back...slathering Pia in more oil. Yukari also pushed Pia closer to Susan pressing the smaller beauties together between the two buxom fiery girls.

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:22 pm

Susan gasped in pleasure as she was subjected to attention from all three of the other young women. Pia's lovely body pressed against her so firmly, Yukari caressing her butt even as she devoted most of her attention to Pia, and Sam pressing those mammoth mammaries against her back while her hands teased her sex: it was all almost more than she could take.

Almost more than she could take: she was going to give as good as she got. One hand slid up Pia's body to caress a breast as she again kissed her girlfriend, giving the two women entrapping them a good show. Her other hand, meanwhile, crept around to trace down Yukari's back and fondle her ass. Sam wasn't neglected, either; while Susan didn't have another hand, she ground her body against the redhead's, feeling her hard nipples against her back.

Character listing

Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:09 am

"Mmm.. like them, do you? Want more.."

Nodoka's touch on her breasts felt so good. Astrid wanted more. Teasingly, she moved her body, so that her boobs swung back and forth. "Lie back dear, you are about to get even more.
Firmly, but not rough, Astrid pushed Nodoka backwards, so she was lying on her back. She placed herself so that she could lean over Nodoka, so that her breasts were freely aviable to the other Girls hands, or mouth, should she choose so.

Meanwhile she grabbed hold of Nodoka's panties, which she began pulling off.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:45 pm
Profile YIM

Sam was ecstatic; the Tramps were definitely the most exciting bunch of gals she'd ever been part of. They were eager to explore, energetic, and even though it wasn't likely it seemed like every single member had a sexy bod. Yukari was a busty, wild bombshell like her, but with a totally aggressive attitude. Pia had this fun, don't-tell-my-parents kind of vibe that matched the contrast between her curvy little body and the way she wore pigtails. Speaking of braids, Sam thought, Susan's are hugely adorable. Plus, she's got that petite Asian figure, like Nodoka. Sam grinned. Girls with that kind of body always made Sam feel like scooping them up and running away to someplace secluded and intimate.

Astrid had hold of Nodoka though, but they were the opposite of secluded. Intimate, on the other hand...Sam flushed seeing the Tramp leader dive right into 'hazing' her girlfriend. Again, she felt an unexpected twinge of jealousy. Hey girl, don't trip up, Sam told herself. If Nodoka could handle this then she should be able to. Besides, was she jealous of Nodoka or Astrid? Astrid wasn't going to be losing any contests when it came to sexy looks, that was for sure. She has those exotic, slightly slanted green eyes, and that sassy, quirky smirk that made her mole look like she was wearing it for jewelry.

It was easy, thank god, to distract herself. Susan was grinding way harder than she'd expected. Obviously the trim beauty didn't mind if Sam turned the heat up. Sam preferred to work up her playmates until they were basically demanding sex though, so she kept her hand where it was to tease Susan. At the same time she ground her hips back. Shoving hard, bucking now and then, Sam imitated a roughly masculine kind of motion. That got her laughing, so that she switched to simply rotating her hips in a slow but forceful gyration.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:09 pm

Pia kissed Susan back, first deeply and passionatedly, then remembered they had an audience, and tried to make sure it also looked sexy for the onlookers, occasionally sneaking a shy glance at the other girls, then flasing a grinn at Susan. It was hard to communicate I can't believe we are doing this with a grin, but she came close.

Feeling emboldened, she decided to up the ante a little, and also make sure the newest arrival amongst them felt welcome, so with some clumsiness, adjusted her position so she could also give Sam a kiss as well.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:42 pm
Profile YIM

Nodoka kept that healthy blush as she was laid down on the table looking up at Astrid...her hands daringly moved and cupped those breasts softly massaging them to keep that slow growing arousal inside Astrid. Nodoka's fingers daringly and gently pinched both nipples for a little tiny pinch for a reaction. Though Nodoka's face went bright red more when she felt her panties being slide down exposing her lovely little chalice that was her pussy to Astrid.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Yukari smiled in amusement as she saw Pia give Sam a surprise smooch and she moved in and gave Susan one herself...playfully riding her thigh up more against Pia's cunny to tease it rubbing along it with her thigh. While her other hand gently groped the rear of Susan teasingly. Smiling as she kept her work on lathering up Pia's back with the oil...some of it spilling over her shoulders and onto her own breasts to help her and Susan lather each other while being sandwiched by the two buxom redheads.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Sam noticed that Pia squirmed intentionally, like this was all a performance. Yeah girl! Sam thought, and flashed encouragement with her smile. Her eyes beamed at the woman. That hint of self consciousness was like issuing a dare, and the things Pia was doing to make herself seem sexy were working. It's okay, have fun with me, she seemed to be saying.

Susan gave a teensy shout and Sam relaxed. She'd been squeezing the poor girl's breasts too hard. Staring too hard, more like. For apology Sam gave her a long slide, beginning with a deep squat, then a firm press of her body into Susan's back while she stood up all the way to her tiptoes. Once she was back on her heels she meant to give Susan another good rub, but then Pia caught her by the neck and stole a kiss.

Oh wow!

Sam was surprised for sure, but not so surprised that she couldn't enjoy herself, or push back into the kiss.

Pia actually knows how to kiss! Sam thought happily. Another surprise, but she wasn't disappointed. Seeming shy didn't mean somebody had to be inexperienced or prudish. Nodoka proved that! So Sam just accepted that Pia was a better kisser than expected and rode the wave. I want to impress you, said Sam's kiss. She knew a lot of tricks herself. First a lick, maybe more like brushing Pia's lips with the tip of her tongue. Testing, waiting to see what Pia would do. Meanwhile she leaned into the softness of Pia's lips and closed her eyes.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:49 pm

Sam managed to elicit a cry from Susan, more of surprise than pain, by squeezing her breasts firmly. The woman eased her grip almost immediately and, as if in apology, rubbed her own breasts all the way up Susan's back. Whatever she might have planned to do next was interrupted by Pia leaning around to kiss her.

Seeing this, Yukari leaned around Pia to kiss Susan. She might have intended it to only be a quick one, but Susan had other ideas; she moved her hand to the back of the other woman's head, keeping her from withdrawing as Susan kissed her firmly in response. Her other hand slowly moved down Pia's body to caress her pussy and Yukari's thigh. A delightful tangle we've managed; hope we can all keep balanced.

Character listing

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:08 am

Kissing Sam felt good. Very foridden, they had just met and both had girfriends, but so very good. Delicious as it was, the sounds of Yukari and Susan's mouth Meeting nearly distracted her. She glanced at them from the corner of her eye, and her hearth nearly missed a beat. Susan tongued Yukari voraciously, like their mouths were fucking. It seemed even the normaly quite agressive yukari was taken by surprise.

Pia felt naughty for looking, like some sort of voyeur. No doubt, this added even more lust to her kisses with Sam. This was all getting quite intense.. what was that she felt running down her chest? More oil?

Then Pia felt something touch her warm and ready pussy. It was like ligthning ran up her spine. She threw her head back, letting out a deep, passionate moan.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmmm.. that is rather good.. help yourself all you want!" Astrid purred in response to Yukari caressing her breasts.

"M-m!" she said, casting a lewd glance at Nodoka as she slid her panties Down her thighs. "Up with Your legs!" Astrid raided Nodoka's legs so she could pull of her panties. "Oh is everything about you so pretty!", she exclaimed, tossing the panties aside. She kissed the smaller girl's pretty and dainty feet, taking a little time to admire them, before moving her hands down her shapely legs, adding her mouth and tongue, moving downward until she could caress and squeeze her shapely buttocks. This made her shift her position so it her large breasts hung down on Nodoka's belly.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:54 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next