View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 33  Next
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
Sara closed her eyes while contemplating Nichol's question. There were other things that she could teach the young woman, but those things required other implements which Sara didn't have access to at this moment. "There are a few things left to go over, but can't be taught without the proper tools." She would say calmly while opening her eyes to look at her adopted sister. Out of the corner of the eye she looks up at the balcony to the party room. Things had most likely been going okay, since no one had come out looking for her. "Why don't you get dressed, unless there is something else you wish to try with me ?" Sara would ask playfully not knowing if Nichol had other things in her mind she wanted to try, or if the young brunette felt she was ready to rejoin the party, or even go through the room to leave.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sat May 30, 2015 11:38 pm

"P-proper tools?" Nichol hesitently repeated, a shy look spreading over Nichols cute flushed features at the very idea of what Sara's statment ment. Nichol never heard of those kind of 'thing' befor.... let alone seen any of said 'things', yet Sara may have already known that by now she was still new to this this entire wild idea.... hell being naked outside a busy party was a huge step...

Yet as Sara awnsered Nichol her question the red head sparked a bright blush on the burnettes rosey cheeks as she quickly looked away. "Uhm... n-no!... theres nothing els I want to try... I wount even know were to start.... b-but.." Nichol would quickly stammered as she gazed back at her adoring sister with bright eyes, shyly blushing as she figited her fingers. "B-but unless you do.... then w-we can..." Nichol shyly said befor she got up off the cold concret to gather her things from the near by chair and slowly got dressed back in her bikini and toga.

Once she was done getting dressed Nichol looked to Sara with a shy expression on her face, fingers figiting the hem of her toga. "S-sara.... d-do you want to go up to the party with me?....." Nichol mummbled softly, nervously shakingat the idea but at the same time..... this may be the next step.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:07 am

"Oh, you are teasing me!"

Susan grinned and nodded. "And you love it," she replied, a note of mock teasing in her voice, as her fingers brushed along Pia's sex.

"I want to do something naughy.."

A brief laugh escaped Susan at that. "As if we haven't been already…" She hadn't missed her lover's quick glance, and as she got her composure back, she added, "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, you wouldn't be the first at this party." She nodded briefly at Bria and Ginger before finishing, "And I doubt she'd mind, if what the others said about her is correct."

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:08 am

Bria's cries of pleasure spurred Ginger on, pressing her finger further into that tight pussy as the brunette ground against it. At the same time, she thrust her hips against the other girl's fingers, letting those probing digits reach the deepest depths of her wet passage they could.

Soon enough, the intensity forced both of them to ease up somewhat. Bria leaned in to kiss Ginger, and the redhead returned it with equal fervor, their tongues locked in an erotic dance as aftershocks continued to send waves of pleasure through their bodies. Only when she was sure that the brunette's orgasm had finished would Ginger withdraw her finger and slowly lick Bria's love juices from it, practically purring with delight as she did so.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:46 am

She stopped moving as those fingers plunged in deep. “AHHHH!” She tossed back her head after that kiss caught up in the throes of pleasure. Then there was soon the erotic display as Ginger consumed those juice laden fingers once their lips had parted from one another sucking her juices clean.

Bria smiled at her fellow European then cast her head to the side seeing some of what was going on as she panted and caught her breath while sitting there.

“Did I start that?” She was referring to all the next that had erupted out around them. She wasn't this forward, really she wasn't at least normally though it seemed that some of her fellow Tramps followed suit or continued where they left off as was the case with Susan and Pia. Not that they had needed an excuse though it gave them a good reason that they just rolled with it seemed.

It wasn't her intention to be the catalyst of anything like this and if you had asked her she would have thought that Astrid or Yukari would be responsible … it was guaranteed to happen. She thought back real quick to ensure she was right here though by morning she doubted anyone was going to remember. It all seemed less important though, she had finally gotten with Ginger and achieved more than she had thought was possible.

Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Ginger sighed in contentment as she lay under Bria, caressing her as she got her energy back after that last orgasm. Like the brunette, she was happy to just take in the floor show that the others were providing as she recovered.

“Did I start that?” Bria asked about the various activities going on around them.

Ginger tried to recall what had been going on when they started. "I don't… think so… Yukari was already with one of the others when I got here, and those two…" She nodded in the direction of Pia and Susan. "…Got together pretty soon after Susan arrived." With a grin, she added, "Not that you couldn't inspire it in anyone who's experienced your skill. I suspect Astrid was expecting, or even planning for, this to happen, though, no matter who showed up."

Character listing

Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:30 am

She was taking this opportunity to recover some from the recent bouts of bliss. Her mind was still swirling with this euphoric sensation though she was pleased that Ginger had enjoyed their time together.

Before Shokushu she had but one encounter at a party though it was nothing as public as this. Since then it had been some bizarre experiences though she had only a few with other students so she never thought much of her skills.

Beings like Aisaka and Wraith though had influenced her dreams and thus there were some practical experiences she could draw from those. “I'm glad you enjoyed yourself,” she moved in for another kiss as a hand continued to caress the contours of a breast.

It was reassuring to know that she wasn't the cause of this but come morning would anyone really care? She had guessed she was being a bit insecure about some of her earlier concerns or maybe it was more the fact that she did not really care as much now seeing that the gamble had worked out in her favor.

“You know … ever since that day with the slime. Before the slime even, I wanted to do this … when I first saw you I was like 'wow' straight away.”

She blushed a little then looked away as if needing a distraction before looking back, bad idea when trying to calm down with all that was going on around them.

“Though I'm unsure about Astrid's motives. Perhaps carefree, she may not have planned it at the start but wasn't concerned if it occurred either.”
Perhaps she counted on something, get enough like minded people in the same place and see what happened, well, it did not matter after all good came of it.

Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:18 pm

Ginger blinked in surprise when Bria told her how long she'd wanted to do this. It wasn't that she wasn't used to sexual interest from people who'd just met her—her breasts had guaranteed a lot of experience, mostly unwanted, in that area—but the fact that she didn't stand out in that department relative to some of the other Tramps; with all the past attention, she simply didn't consider that other aspects could be playing a role. "Um… Thanks… I was… interested… in you, too, from pretty much when we met before that hike, too."

She nodded at Bria's assessment of Astrid's motives. "You may be right there. I've only met her at the general club meetings before." Grinning broadly, she added, "Yukari, on the other hand, probably would've jumped someone before the party ended no matter what anyone else did."

Character listing

Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:54 am

Having tiny tits Bria often looked beyond the size of someone's mammaries though in this case it was an unusual parring. Before Shokushu she had been bi curious though it was her time and experiences here that pulled that out of her.

“Before?” She was surprised but smiled not helping but blush at the same time. Did Ginger see her from afar or had been a fan of her work? It was a small question of curiosity that had entered her mind though she had no real time to think about it in depth. She was pleased after all and talk had soon moved on to their fellow Tramps. Motives aside, the party was a splendid experience for her.

“Oh, Yukari … hm, well she has her party favors all the time so I would be surprised if the punch wasn't spiked already. In her case I think it's the adding of tonic to the equation too. A two pronged attack I guess. People tend to be at ease after a few drinks too and it's not as if she's taken advantage of them.

“I mean if I weren't part of the Tramps and heard that this club called the Tramps had been throwing a party I'd expect the punch to be spiked before I even arrived and it's not as if you can't taste it if enough is added and I just don't see Yukari being devious about that. You now what your drinking has alcohol in it so it's up to you to drink or not.”

Her hands continued to brush along her sides tenderly as she looked back at her. A smile gracing her lips. “Well that would be how I would surmise it,” she giggled a little. “I don't think it would be hard to interrupt someone if you want or ...” She looked to the door then back not that she really minded their current position either as she remained above her in her lap.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:34 pm

“Before?”

Bria seemed confused by the statement. "I mean immediately before, when we were waiting for Yukari to show up." Admittedly, that had just been a bit of a physical attraction, but more interest had developed as the day went on. In fact, her presence had been all that made the subsequent ordeal with the blobs tolerable.

She nodded at Bria's assessment of Yukari, which largely agreed with her own. Mentally, she admitted that she hadn't thought about the punch being spiked, although, since she hadn't had any, that didn't really matter to her right now.

“I don't think it would be hard to interrupt someone if you want or ...” Bria suggested with a brief look towards the door.

"Well, either way, I'm going to need a little bit to recover first," she said, then gave a light laugh and added, "Or, at least, to get the energy to interrupt someone else or the motivation to get dressed again." She kissed Bria quickly, her hands lightly tracing over the brunette's body. "If you'd rather do one or the other, let me know."

Character listing

Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:59 pm

That question had been cleared up. While she wouldn't have minded a fan either she preferred not having to have those sneaking doubts as to if it had been her fame or herself that Ginger had been interested in from the get go.

She smiled at that. Most of the girls hadn't been aware of the fact that she was a published writer. Of course she did not have any crazy fame but she did manage to get a few things out there in print so she wouldn't have been too concerned if Ginger was a fan since she obviously had nowhere near the fame of Stephen King, Tom Clancy or Stephanie Meyers. Bria who? She had her following though that had read some of her work though she found as a rule of thumb disclosure was often a surprise. One did not often expect to meet famous or semi famous people in such a setting so it was a simple matter to blend in.

Again she smiled at that reply. She had no problems with a monogamous relationship though she understood Ginger was part of the Tramps. She was too but in her case it was more being able to do most of the things their club did. Hiking, camping, if she nodded off I wasn't likely to cost her, well she supposed that some of the girls might have taken the opportunity o fondle her though since her breasts weren't so huge she wasn't a clear target like some of the others.

“Noted.” She moaned softly as her tiny breasts received attention though it was not often the case. A hand held either one of those auburn pigtails lightly as they kissed. She was going to sit along side Ginger but this was far better in her opinion and kissing did no hurt any.

Releasing her hold her hands found the volumes of Ginger's chest far greater than her own rubbing them as their tongues danced against each other. She broke that kiss to answer, a grin upon her features.

“Oh, I do not mind as long as you enjoy yourself.”

Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Sara just watched while Nichol fidgeted cutely even suggesting that they could continue if she had wanted to. Sara would get up from the lounge chair and move over to where her toga had been laying down. Picking it up she could feel it had dried out nicely from the young brunette's surprise aquatic attack. Slipping it back on she stood there waiting for Nichol to join her. Sara's head would tilt side ways mostly in surprise that the young brunette was even suggesting something. "I'd love to." Sara would say before beginning to climb the stairs back up to the balcony. Reaching the top her hand would grab onto the handle to the door that lead back into the room of the party. "You sure you're ready for this?" Sara would ask her head turned so she could look at Nichol. If Nichol was second guessing herself she would let go of the handle, but if the woman was ready she would open the door that lead back into the party.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:21 am

NIchol shyly averted her eyes and blushed as Sara rose off the lounge chair slowly, stark naked befor she slipped on her toga dress and proceeded to the stairs as both Nichol and her lovly free sprited adopted sister both moved back to the balcony.

Nichol was hesitant to move forward up the stairs as she nervously blushed, her arm wrappingaround Saras own gently as they both moved to the door. Sara turning the nob gently, yet befor opening it she faced Nichol and asked on last time if she was sure about this...

"N-no... I'm not... B-but... I-i'll do my best Sara..." Nichol said with a bright red blush on her cute face as she nervously shook her head as she gulped nervously, forcing her self to swollow her nerves and become more free like Sara as the soft hod on the red heads arm grew slight more tight as Nichol held her closly. "A-as long as your here I'll be fine.... J-just lead me in." Nichol smiled with a cute nervous look on her face as she waited on Sara for the ultimate reveal behind door number one....

Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:32 am

Ginger grinned back at Bria. "Well, I've certainly been managing that so far!" She kissed Bria again, her tongue slipping between the brunette's lips. Having noted the reaction when she caressed the other girl's breasts earlier, she paid special attention to them now, her hands cupping them before she lightly pinched her nipples.

After a bit, she had to break the kiss to come up for air. Grinning again, she asked, "So, shall we join the main party?" A glance in the direction of Astrid and the others made it clear what she was referring to.

Character listing

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:58 am

It hadn't been often that her breasts were subjected to such attention especially within a crowd like this those even as small as they were she gasped as the nipples were pinched and an electric thrill fired though her.

She was glad that Ginger appreciated the efforts and could only smile in response. Glancing towards Astrid and the others she looked back towards Ginger and nodded.

“Let's.” She climbed out of her lap extending a hand out toward her to assist her up.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 33  Next