View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
OOC:
This is an open thread, available for all students. This is an event organized by the Tramps, but open to all students. The event is a party with a loosely Greek/Roman theme. Basically, we hope that it will provide a fun setting for characters to interact and mingle, and possibly release their wild side as the evening progresses.

A few details. When we have group threads, we tend to be very good at keeping post order, which is good. However, since this thread may involve lots of people mingling and milling about, and keeping the thread going is going to be a challenge, do not feel to constricted by post order.
More specifically, if the thread slows down, please do post regardless of order and get things going again.

Feel free to jump in at any time, even if the thread has reached a few pages. Both Tramps and non-Tramps more than welcome.

IC:
All-right! This is going to be good!

While Astrid was a pretty confident and easygoing person, she had to admit to herself that she had some nerves before the event. What if it flopped? That would be so embarrassing. Not that she expected any disasters, not really, but still, some jitters there had been. Now that things were rolling, though.. Yep, this was going to be good.

Astrid had pulled all levers she could find and nagged a considerable amount of staff to get exactly the room she wanted. With good reason. The fisrt floor room was facing the sunset, with a good view of the sea. The glass doors were open, allowing for the fresh sea air to come in. Now the last of the sunlight was dying, soon to be replaced by mild, soft darkness. Lanterns had been placed on the porch outside. Inside, the central area of the room was lighted, while the back was only illuminated by candles (Astrid had personally made sure no candles were placed anywhere where they were likely to be knocked over or ignite a loose robe).

Couches had been moved in, allowing for the guests to lounge about, and pillows were placed on the floor, in case more sitting space was needed. There were plenty of refreshments available. People had arrived, and more seemed to be coming. Hopefully, everyone would be having fun.

Astrid herself was dressed in a light, green robe, flowing down from one shoulder. The fabric was thin, thin enough that, depending on the direction of the light, the frame of her body could be seen underneath, leaving anyone watching to guess what kind of underwear she wore (Correct answer? None..) While she guessed white would be more traditional for events like this, she had picked it because it was were thin, and the fabric was very soft against her skin. Besides, green went well with her eyes. Drawing inspiration from dryads and sylvan deities, Astrid had made herself a little wreath of leaves and flowers as well, and in a moment of inspiration, sewn a few leaves into the hem of her robe as well. Her footwear was only historically semi-appropriate. She straps sandals laced up her legs, and as such appropriate enough, but they were also high-heeled. Astrid thought they were sexy, so historical accuracy be damned.

"Good going, girl!", she said, giving Pia a slap on her rump and an encouraging grin. Astrid headed towards the stereo. She would give the assembled crew a few more minutes, then she would turn the music down a little and give a little opening speech.

Pia was probably amongst the least active of the Tramps. She had joined mostly because she had hoped to get more friends, but things had kept her busy on other fronts. She had volunteered to help to amend this. Astrid had figured that she would make an adorable little slave-girl/servant. Thus her job would be to serve fruit and drinks to set people at ease and get them in the mood, "and then just knock yourself out and party". Sounded easy enough, really. Thus she was darting to and fro, serving grape and juice. A lot more was assembled on a few tables. There were plenty of grapes, and also other fruit. There was also juice and water, and carbonated beverages in a cooler.

Pia's outfit was.. sparse. Some of the tramps had decided they needed to help her with her.. dress? Robe? It was basically a thin, loose garment made out of one piece of fabric, hanging down from just above her dress to the top of her tights. Astrid had vetoed a bra,claiming the straps would ruin the look. She had been allowed a tiny g-string panties, though, a little on the daring side. Pia felt she was just a tiny accident from a major wardrobe malfunction, but so far, things had been going well. She was barefoot, but some of the girls had supplied her with some ankle rings, that jingled a little as she walked. Else she wore just her glasses and had her hair tied up in pigtails by softly blue ribbons.

She looked around, trying to spot Susan. Susan had said she would come, which made Pia really happy. Not only because it was nice being with Susan, but also because she was really proud of her girlfriend, and it would be great for them both to do something social.

Besides, Pia kind of had to admit she wanted to see the reaction of the other Tramps upon seeing her beautiful lady. Pia considered herself extremely lucky to have ended up with such a catch.

OOC:
For the sake of clarity, Astrid is light green, Pia is light blue.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:23 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
OOC: Well for color coded dear Yukari shall be Orange love can't wait to get this going!

IC:

Yukari was one who always loved a party having attended many before coming to this school. The beautiful busty woman chuckled as she was wearing a thin fabric white robe looking very traditional but she also had it perfectly made so it had an opening from her collarbone down to her stomach but kept her breasts covered as she chuckled getting many looks and blushes from the tramps that knew of her.

Yukari spotted her...'prey' in her sights...she was thinking of going for the weaker prey in Pia...but she had bigger fish to grope...chuckling softly as she had brought some minor alcholic drinks and unknown to any of the girls one or two of the drink containers were spiked already by the skilled drinker.

While poor Astrid was heading to the stereo an arm suddenly snaked around her waist from behind and a familiar pair of large breasts pressed against her back. "Hmm I am loving the look my lovely dear..." Yukari purred with as much sensual tone as a goddess of passion and sensuality could muster.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:30 am

(OOC: Color coding is not mandatory. It is just that I have two characters ;) )

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:09 pm
Profile YIM

(OOC: Oh I know just felt like it XD)

Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:11 pm

sapphire walked in wearing a loose dress in deep sapphire blue her fav color and it matches her hair and eye. ¨am i late? names sapphire or saphy for short.¨as saphy waved her triple ds sway gently in her dress.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:16 pm

She shouldn't have come! She had dressed in the traditional toga, sandals and had a laurel around her head having some help with a friend in the art department helped. But as she looked about … melons, melons, melons … she did not fill out her toga as well as the other girls and was feeling rather conscious of that matter.

She had to be the smallest girl in the room … at least chest size and she was feeling a little uncomfortable. With her sleeping sickness though this was something she could manage and she was sort of hoping to see Ginger her too, not that anything had happened between them but … well she thought that she just might look good …

The last party she had been at ended with her loosing her virginity. It was right before she had gotten here though Bria sort of stuck to a corner observing all that was going on self conscious about her chest with such large melons about.

“I should go ...” she said softly to herself.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:21 pm

sapphire sees the rather self contious girl enter and desided to talk to her her triple ds swaying as she walked over.¨hi im sapphire im new to the tramps

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Her eyes can't help but notice the sway of that large chest. Maybe implants would help but that required getting back to the mainland even though she did have some money being a published author and all though it wasn't a huge stipend. She was no Dean Koontz or Stephen King after all.

“Hi, I'm Bria. New to the school or just the Tramps in general?”

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:44 pm

¨call me saphy. btw i can tell your self contiounsus about you chest its easy to see. you shouldn't be alot of people like small boobs me i love them. um new to both actually¨

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Suddenly, Astrid felt the touch of an arm around her waist, and the press of two.. considerable breasts against her back. Not at all an unwelcome feeling. She believed she could recognize the touch, and the quite sensual voice. "Mmmm.. is that Yukari I hear purring like a kitten?", she she laughed. She wiggled her ass a little against the body behind her, then gently extracted herself to turn around and have a look.

"Wow! Look at you! So sexy! You must be Venus or something."
Astrid was quite impressed. Yukari had gone for the sexiest outfit possible, which was not a surprise at all, but damn, the girl had done a good job at it.
"It seems we got company", she said. She snatched up a grape from a nearby tray, and pushed it into Yukari's mouth before turning towards the newcomer.

"Hi there, Saphire!"
, she said, smiling broadly"Such a pretty name! And such a pretty dress, you look awesome! Welcome to our party. My name is Astrid, I am so glad you could come!"

"My friend here is called Sugarti.. ah! Sorry. Yukari is her name." Oh, and there is Bria!" Astrid waved at the shyer girl. Bria looked so pretty, almost elflike with the leaves and the toga.

"OOOOPS! Sorry!"[/b] Pia almost tripped on someone's dress, and only by chance and great effort avoided spilling drinks and fruits everywhere. A little bit of water splashed onto her chest, but otherwise, she managed to save herself pretty well. In her confusion, she almost managed to bump into another girl. Pia turned around.
"Oh, hi there! Sorry, almost did not see you.. Errr.. that was Bree.. uhm.. Bria, right? Sorry, I get names mixed up all the time."
Pia seemed to remember the girl from one of the extremely rare Tramp meetings she had attended.

"So, fruit and drinks, anyone?"
, Pia made the round, in case someone wanted refreshments, offering it first to Bria nd her blue haired companion, then moving on to the other girls.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:54 pm
Profile YIM

¨can i get a mango smoothy please?¨saphy cant resist strokeing the shy girls cheek.¨thanks im named after my hair and eye color.¨

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:58 pm

“Oh, hi guys,” she smiled at Yukari and Astrid. Ever since their camping trip she had known something was up between them, they made no secret of that and well that was an interesting night, well until those two monsters showed up but they did make things interesting she supposed … up to then it had looked as if her two companions had been about to slip into the trees and …

Her eyes lit up, Pia was totally rocking the slave girl vibe. And right now, oddly she had the smallest chest beside her not that it was small by a long shot.

“That's right, it's Bria. Brie is the cheese,”
she stated with a smile a bit envious of that spilled water on her chest too. She had seen Pia around from time to time though knew less about her then the other Tramps. She wasn't the newest member and since joining she had endured two slimes and some demon thing that like playing games.

She was about to offer some help when she feels the warm of a hand against her nearly missing what Sapphire said. “Oh … I'm well they could be a little bigger ...” She was not flat but around such sizable assets she may as well have been.

“Hair color, makes sense. Bria isn't the most inventive of names.”

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:16 pm

sapphire cant resist smiling and planting a few teasing nibbles to bries neck to see if shes reseptive.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:21 pm

She hadn't been expecting that though Sapphire had stated she was new to the Tramps and they were rather open. When she got here she had not even considered other girls, not until Wraith had opened her up to that possibility on her first night here after all.

Bria could not help but gasp as she was caught off guard yet she had not pulled back when that surprise ebbed. Was it upon her to orientate the new girl? She wasn't sure …

“Um, ah … a bit forward are we?” She stammered out the last between a gasp.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:16 pm

¨i try to be with what i want and i want you. you cutey butt.¨to emphasis this she gently cups bries left breast.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next