View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
Nodoka was steaming red as she felt her panties slide down her legs. Her hands still caressing those breasts of Astrid though it became a little tough to reach them once Astrid moved herself down to kiss those feet as Nodoka cutely wriggled her toes at the attention. Her hands moving as she squeezed on those breasts as they hung down on her belly. Massaging them while lightly caressing them as well. Nodoka blushing at how naughty this all felt..

Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Yukari smirks as she easily returned the erotic kiss onto Susan...one of her hands squeezing her buttock a little more. While rubbing her thigh against Pia's lovely pussy. Yukari felt Susan's hand teasing the pussy of Pia and smiles in amusement. She moved one of her hands and massaged one of Pia's breasts...squeezing it while rubbing two fingers against the nipple. Smiling in amusement as this little meeting of the foursome continued.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:08 pm

When Pia moaned so expressively Sam had to see what was going on. One glance later and she had the idea. Looks like Susan wanted to move things along. Sam gave one of her huge, blushing smiles, her way of showing nervousness tinged with excitement. She had a lot of smiles for all kinds of situations.

"What do you want me to do next?" Sam asked into Susan's ear in a hushed voice. She wasn't going to take what Susan started with her own girlfriend as permission to do the same. Not that she minded things getting wilder.

For now Sam satisfied herself by sliding one of her thighs alongside of Susan's to get the oil spread even more completely. Then she moved one hand onto Susan's breasts and lifted one, letting it slip down her palm and getting a feel for its weight. After that she gave her nipple a very careful pinch to find out just how sensitive the woman was.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Yukari returned her kiss with equal intensity, their tongues in an erotic dance as the woman gave Susan's toned butt a squeeze. In response, Susan slid her hand down and around to cup Yukari's breast, gently fondling the orb and circling her fingers around the areola.

At the same time, her attention to Pia's pussy drew a passionate moan from her girlfriend. Even without looking, she could picture the look of ecstasy on the blonde's face, a look she'd seen many times before but would never tire of. Her fingers continued to tease her lover, tracing along the parts of her sex easily accessible around Yukari's thigh.

Behind her, Sam leaned in and whispered, "What do you want me to do next?" pressing her breasts against Susan's back more firmly as she did so. Before Susan could disentangle herself enough to answer, the other woman had taken hold of her breast, playfully weighing it and lightly pinching the nipple.

Susan gave a quick gasp of pleasure as she broke her kiss with Yukari, then answered, "I'll let you decide." While there were beings on the island who would take advantage of such an open invitation, they weren't likely to ask the question in the first place; she was sure Sam would stop if asked.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:44 am

"Mmmm.. much as my boobs love the attention, I am afraid I got to move to give you the attention you deserve!", Astrid winked and smiled at Nodoka.

"Now, let us take a look.."
Holding Nodoka's legs aloft With one hand, she used the other hand to caress the girl's thighs and bottocks. Oh, what a lovely, round butt! Astrid just had to give it a playfull swat. It was followed by a gentle caress, though, her hand sliding along the smooth skin, then just sort of accidentally stroking Nodoka's pussy. "Mmmm.. that flet soft.. and warm.. and maybe a little bit moist?"

Astrid kneeled, so her face was level With Nodoka's butt and pussy, shifting the other girl a little som she had full access. Then began the kisses. And the licks. Astrid bombarded Yukari's buttock With her mouth moving her way slowly towards her pussy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:20 pm
Profile YIM

Pia's heart was already racing from all the exitement, and Susan teasing her clit was making her blood rush in her veins, truning her cheeks red and her nipples hard and swollen.
It seemed like things was about to escalate involving Sam and Susan, and that made her heart beat even harder with anticipation. Even with Pia's imagination running wild anticipating every sexy scenario possible, rality seemed to be several stepa Ahead of imagination in every way.

Squirming with pleasure, Pia kicked against something..

She tried to turn around to see what she had touched, but the shift in position made her face obscured by Yukari's mighty mammaries. She felt around with her hand untill she found the obcject.

A toy! Oh, joy! It filled her hand nicely, and With a little twist on the bottom half, she was rewarded With an Electric hum. She slid it along Yukari's thigh, following the path towards Yukari's pussy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

Poor Nodoka groaned and soon began to moan as Astrid began her work on the girls soft smooth skin between her legs and also on her pussy. Feeling the kissing and licks as she gasped and made cute little moans and noises. Poor Nodoka was in for the ride of her life no doubt. Her cheeks flushed red as she arched her head back as she moaned. Her pussy was soft and smooth to the touch. It was already getting wet due to Astrid's fun after all. But Nodoka attempted to wrap her legs around Astrids head and press her between her legs more.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Yukari moaned into the kiss with Susan...her eyes briefly opened and glanced at Pia and smiled playfully. One of her hands slipped into the nearby toys...and found a nice little toy...what seemed to be a double dildo...she grinned...as soon both Pia and Susan felt the member's two ends as each one rubbed against their pussies. Yukari smirking in the kiss as she began attempting to slide one end into Pia's pussy and the other carefully into Susan's own...both ends sliding deep inside thanks to how close the pair were pressed together.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Things were getting way past foreplay. Leave it to Yukari to pull out the big guns! Sam was surprised though that Pia was the one to start in with the toys, but only a little. Pia was a lot more adventurous than she seemed, Sam realized, and this was more proof.

Sam's only disappointment was that Yukari's double dildo occupied the little girlfriends between them. Literally! That didn't leave her room for much other than foreplay. Wait! Sam thought she remembered...aha! She pawed through the pile of toys until she found it, a long string of pink orbs like rubbery pearls. They ran from pea sized all the way to plum sized. Sam couldn't help herself giggling as she positioned the littlest one against Susan's rear.

She gave you permission Sammy girl! Sam told herself. Plus, she'd wanted to try out something like this for awhile. With that in mind she straightened her pinky and pushed the soft bead into Susan's ass.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Nin had been somehow swept away in the massive orgy, and then at some point she found herself by the refreshments toying with a hitachi or more like she had one attached her and she never removed it. She had long sense turned the settings down to something bareable, but she was now getting frustrated seeing things heat up once more.Not that the party had really slowed, it was just the fact people where having orgasm after orgasm and one would need a initial rest for few moments as was now Nin somewhat. Her eyes was filled with nothing but horny needy/slutty nymphs. Yet there was little opportunity for her to join on someone, either all positions where filled or someone was too deep in with their partner. She looked at the four way involing cute little Pia, the group was an interesting site. Yet not a lot of room for playing with-others. Nin wondered who she could play with easily; or at least she considered turning on her hitachi to higher levels and squirting her brains out. for everyone to see and possible get covered with. With a dirty smile she decided to do the latter. approached Pias group grinning. ready to turn her toy up a few notches.

Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:01 pm

With so much else occupying her attention, Susan didn't realize what Yukari was up to until she felt one tip of the dildo press between her netherlips. An almost simultaneous cry from Pia and the brief brush of the toy against her finger made it clear where the other tip had been put. While she'd had little experience with sex toys, this wasn't quite her first time; Malina had used them on occasion back when they were together. Slowly, she began to move her hips, letting the dildo stimulate the pair of them.

Even as she did that, she felt Sam pressing something against her ass. "Ah? Aah!" she cried out as the busty redhead pushed the first bead inside her. "Careful... I'm still a virgin there..." In fact, she had managed to keep the monsters from violating her ass (often at the cost of giving them easier access to her pussy), and Sam would find the hole still very tight.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:55 am

(ooc: Sorry about the late replies everyone. Life got busy, and then I have been down with a bug).

Well, Nodoka did give a pretty clear signal. Full speed ahead then!

With Nodoka's legs wrapped around her head, Astrid face was in full contact with Nodoka's pussy. Astrid gave a wicked grin and a little laugh. She loved it when someone so clearly lusted after her. She placed her tongue on the warm, waiting pussy, feeling its salty, wt taste, and gave a long, firm lap, ending With a lash at the hard clit. The initial lick was followed with even more. Astrid's tongue focused on the clitoris, moving faster and harder, going from teasing to practiacally mollesting the swollen bud with her mouth.

Astrid was not at all unaffected by this, of course. She had to pause a couple of times, letting out a little half moan, half groan with a deep tremble of desire. She allowed herself the luxury of playing with her own pussy a little, but quickly turned her attention back to Nodoka.

"You like that? Set the pace. Grab my hair and press.. more! Pull my hair.. slower. OK?", she managed to whisper between mouthfulls.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:27 pm
Profile YIM

The double dildo seemed like a great idea! Pia had heard about such Things, but never actually tried one. She had always thought that seemed like a great thing, that way she could sit face to face with her lower and enjoy the view.
Getting it in seemed a little clumsy, especially witah all the People involved, but she tried helping as well as she could.

"Oh.. I think it wont quite.. ah.. OOOOH! Oh dear, I think it is iiiiiiiin!", Pia moaned, as she suddenly felt the toys slide into her wet and welcoming pussy.
She leaned back, supporting herself against Yukari's voluptous body, and on one hand on the floor. The other hand she used to grab on to Susan's hip, helping to steady the both of them and to assist as she slowly began to move her own hips.
"Oh.. wow.. Ah.. I have never done this..", she said, eyes wide.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:39 pm
Profile YIM

Nodoka heard it all and nods her head briefly as she gasped briefly as she smiled. "But...it's not far if you don't get attention either?" She gasped out as her hands gently grasped onto the head of Astrid...holding her by the hair briefly as she licked her own lips...her sex already wet and aroused from the work Astrid put in. Nodoka blushed before she wrapped her legs more tighter around the head of Astrid...pressing her pelvis and pussy against Astrids face...smothering her briefly before the troop leader felt Nodoka moving one of her arms...downward...stroking one of her legs...Nodoka knew they couldn't go for a 69 otherwise the table might break under their combined weight. So she attempted moving a hand to stroke and play with Astrids pussy for her.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:13 am

Yukari giggles as she purrs into Pia's ear. Wrapping one arm around Pia's waist and was felt groping one of the cute blondes breasts. "Hmm well we shall have to show you so many ways of debauchery." Yukari whispered into her ear as she smiled while helping the two lovers get the double ended dildo into both Susan's and Pia's pussies together. "So...which one of you is going to be the thruster." She teased them...one of them would have to thrust their hips.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next