View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33  Next
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
sapphire looks around feeling out of place since everyone seems to know each other except her.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:30 am

Meia wrote:
"Oh don't worry Astrid..." Yukari giggles and approaches Nin before playfully wrapping one arm around the poor girl and soon Nin felt her head feeling soft squishy breasts as Yukari playfully pulled her head into the cleavage of the busty Yukari. "I'll take such good care of this one.." She teases as her hand dipped down and not too subtly rubbed two fingers between Nin's legs and felt a wetness...and smirked a little more. "Hmm yes we shall be having quite alot of time to know each other...." Yukari purred her voice was so alluring and just like Astrid...she was going commando too...no underwear under that robe of hers.

N
in barely stable on her feet found her head resting on soft and large breast. Nin giggled at the playfulness, and rubbed her face into those nice warm orbs playfully. The girl’s words where very teasein, and Nin had no problem teasing the girl back. Though her sex weten a little at Yukatri’s touch causing Nin to giggle. She gave a soft lick to the girls check playfully.” Oh please take good care of Nin. As she is kind of a clutz tonight.”
The silver haired teen warm wrapped snuggly around the others girls, waist and lays a hand on those lovely large orbs. Squeezing one with a slight pinch to the nipple, it take much to realize that the girl too was also commando.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:57 am

¨a clutz huh? reminds me of my girlfriend arana¨

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:02 am

Quote:
Nin barely stable on her feet found her head resting on soft and large breast. Nin giggled at the playfulness, and rubbed her face into those nice warm orbs playfully. The girl’s words where very teasein, and Nin had no problem teasing the girl back. Though her sex weten a little at Yukatri’s touch causing Nin to giggle. She gave a soft lick to the girls check playfully.” Oh please take good care of Nin. As she is kind of a clutz tonight.”
The silver haired teen warm wrapped snuggly around the others girls, waist and lays a hand on those lovely large orbs. Squeezing one with a slight pinch to the nipple, it take much to realize that the girl too was also commando.

Yukari chuckles calmly at Nin's reaction as her cheek was licked as she slides two fingers into that sex and strokes the folds slowly before leaning in and kisses Nin's lips while one of her hands squeezes one of Nin's breasts and smirks before leading Nin towards a nearby couch and sat down with the lovely girl and continued stroking her fingers against that sex.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:23 am

since everyone else seems to have paired off sapphire gets up heading to the door not wanting to be an odd girl out.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:00 pm

“Hm, a klutz?” Bria's attention drawn to Yukari and Nin as she catches something Sapphire says shifting her attention. After seeing what was going on she looks away as if she were embarrassed caught doing so herself though not more than five minutes ago she was pretty forward herself.

“Girlfriend? Who?” She wonders about that seeing how forward Sapphire seemed earlier, though as she asks she notes the girl isn't at her side any longer though still close, perhaps something captured her attention. Perhaps she had an open relationship, Bria could only wonder.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:20 pm

¨hmm? yes i have a girlfriend named arana we havnt hit the dedicated phase so we explore at times.¨

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:25 pm

“Arana. I don't know her though the few people I do know are all here ...” she thinks for a second. “Well except for Nola and Daphnee though if the later showed up it would probably be party over. She's a Prefect now from what I here, I haven't seen her since late last year.”

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:56 pm

saphy shows a picture of arana from her bag arana clearly well endowed and pretty.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Susan had missed the 'sandwich' debacle, although Pia's reaction to her arrival suggested she'd managed to save the blonde from an awkward situation. An apology from one of the other students, a cute brunette who seemed pretty excited to see the redhead who'd come in with Susan, pretty much confirmed her suspicions. It seemed to have just been a somewhat too forward suggestion, rather than trying to push Pia into doing something she didn't want to. Although, depending on what the suggestion was and if Pia's interested, I'd certainly be willing to entertain a threesome, she thought, the skimpy outfits sending her mind towards the gutter rather quickly. Or foursome, more likely, she amended as the redhead joined the group, then rethought again. Fivesome, actually, I suspect; whatever the offer was, I doubt it excluded the other woman in the group. Is ménage à cinque even a legitimate term?

“Susan, how do you do?”

"I'm fine." She smiled and added, "And relax, I don't bite. Not without permission, at least."

Something about the direction of her thoughts disturbed her slightly. It might just have been due to the atmosphere of the party and the proximity of a scantily-clad Pia, but she'd had a few too many run-ins with monsters that used aphrodisiacs. The behavior of some of the others didn't help her peace of mind, either. "Are they always like that?" she asked in a low voice, nodding in the direction of Yukari and Nin.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Ginger had barely started away when Bria noticed her and called out. It felt like a great weight of doubt had been lifted from her, and she had to resist running over to join the group. "Bria! Sorry I didn't come over right away, but I wasn't sure if I'd be intruding or not, and…" She stopped herself. "Sorry, I was about to start babbling."

Introductions were made a bit haphazardly, but she was pretty sure she'd got everyone's names. "Nice to meet all of you," she said before Susan asked about Yukari and Nin's lack of inhibitions. "Yukari is, pretty much, from what i've seen. Don't know about the other girl."

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:11 pm

“She's pretty,” Bria looked at the picture with a smile as Ginger crossed the room, reluctantly taking her eyes off the girl she had been crushing on for, well ages now. She had no idea what was going through Susan's head either though the issue was brought up about Nin and Yukari.

Ginger was about to go into babbling mode, she was so cute when she did that and Bria smiled buying her excuse as she had no reason to suspect the truth. She did nod at the mention of Yukari though. “Oh, Yukari is a bit forward, I've never seen the other girl but don't think she minds … there's a girl trained in first aid about here … where' did she go? Oh, there she is, so she's on top of things I haven't official met her but from my understanding she's into medicine, or really conscious about people,” Bria could only guess from the little she had learned about Sara tonight.

She introduced those she knew or had met to one another. Pie (pie), Sapphire (gem), and Ginger (spicy) that was easy to remember and Susan, that was a common name. Bria tended to use a lot of mnemonic devices to recall matters as needed.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:40 pm

saphy walks over to try the food her very notable very tan bust swaying for all to see.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Quote:
"Trying to see which of the girls will take the bait with such an outfit ?"

"Oh.. just trying to show of my feminine side.. But if someone considers me bait worth biting.. never say never. Though, they might hight home in on.. say, the pretty redhead by my side instead.", Astrid said with a wink. "The heels are staying, thanks for the concern. I get to wear heels like, never, so they will be the last thing I take off tonight. If you are afraid I will hurt my ankles, you better find a way to get me into a more horizontal position." The last was said with a bit of a purr in her voice. Sometimes Astrid just could not help but add some innuendo.

Demonstrating that she was indeed quite capable of manoeuvring on stilettos, she released Sara and made a spin, doing a few dance steps in time with the movement. The leaves she had stitched to the hem of her dress made a nice rusting sound. Raising her hands in the air, she continued her little dance, doing some nice butt moves. Not seeing that Sapphire was coming up behind her, she bumped into the pretty Hawaiian, grinding her shapely butt up against her, nearly knocking the girl over. Rather than admit she had messed up, she pretended to have planned this all along. She reached out towards both Sara and Sapphire. "This is a good song! Let's hit the dance floor! Show the girls our moves!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

sapphire aks and falls on her ass her left breast poping free of her tight dress before being put back as she takes the offerd hand.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33  Next