View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fantasy and Reality [OPEN] 

Post Re: Fantasy and Reality [OPEN]
Vanessa raised an eyebrow. "I haven't even heard of any girls with supernatural abilities." She had been so focused on fighting monsters with any weapons she could find- knives, staplers, ruler sticks - but to think that there were girls with superpowers too? This was news to her. She couldn't take in all of Nin's information. Most of them were guesses. She placed both hands on the table and rose up from her seat slightly. A bit of the redhead's cleavage could be seen by both girls. Her ember eyes burned with determination. "Then that doesn't leave us much of a choice. I propose we check out the plane landing strip."

In fact, the knight wasn't quite sure where the landing strip was located.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Nin caught sight of that lovely cleavage. She wanted to grope those thing and lick them till they where covered in her drool. Shaking her head to get those thoughts out of head she listened to Vanessa. Nin had put in a great deal of ground, and pussy work to find what little she had. Seeing as the Knighthad no idea that girls here had abilities; few could use them, even then those where the strongest of them and it was limited. “if we can find it.. I’ve done the math on it.” Nin explained casually.” The only place to land is on the other side of the forest. It’s the only place big enough aside from school grounds… But do any of you recall walking through the Forest upon arrival to the school.”

Nin stated as she leaned close to Vanessa’s face till lips where inches apart. Looking into her eyes as she determined what the girl was like. Though she had to be on her hands and knees to do it. Giving sapphire a clear look at her near constant wet sex as got closer to Vanessa. And Vanessa clear line of sight at her cleavage and; a hint of the sliver haired girl’s large nipple, hiding under the fabric of her shirt. She was pretty determined, just what she was looking for." Plus walking through that place is just asking to get raped sometimes. Nin finds it due able though, If you wish it so Nin will give her services to you." She said though it was kind of hard to tell which service she meant.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:19 pm

as sapphire listens and watches the mild flirting the talk of powers catchs her ear.¨if you need someone with powers you have one here. i have powers.¨sapphire rests her hip on the desk and adresses the two.¨i can personally say the island has weakend my abilitys.¨

Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:21 pm

Vanessa placed her hand underneath her chin. She was deep in thought. "Other side of the forest... huh?" She glanced up and immediately made eye contact with Nin. Perhaps a little too close for comfort. She stared into the girl's beautiful brown eyes for just a few moments. "U-um..." The knight tried to back off and look away but she caught glimpse of the girl's cleavage as well. She could see right through her top and even make out her nipple. It was quite... suggestive.

She caught Sapphire at the corner of her eye and noticed that she was unfazed by Nin's actions, even though the silver-haired girl's ass was nearly in Sapphire's face. She pressed her lips together, and let out a gentle warm breath that tickled Nin's own lips. "I... think I'd be interested in your services."

Monsters:

Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:39 pm

Despite Sapphire being there Nin had no problem flirting or even even revealing her privates to the girl. Vanessa's warm breath met her lips, causing Nin to lick them before being bold traced her tongue over Vanessa's lips. Tasting them. the Silver haired beauty didn't seem to care what she was implying. Sapphire would begin to notice that nin's pussy was dripping, to the point that drop laves it and hits the table. Nin always semed to be shy and bubbled headed, but she could be invasive when she wanted to.

"I'd like you to be interested." She teased giving another lick to those lips as her nipples hardened.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:13 pm

sapphire sighed and pulled nin off the girl.¨you asked us here to talk not to fuck. now may we please stay on topic? or do i network to tie you down nin?¨

Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:04 pm

Nin giggled as she was pulled away from Vanessa. she plopped down on her bum but her skirt was hiked up a bit. She looks at Sapphire." whats wrong with a little flirting." Nin replied in her small innocent voice."Bein tied up sounds like fun." She countered, easily making the subject more than it needed to be out of discomfort for Sapphire who seemed uninterested in sex with other girls. Well considering she had girlfriend it was understandable.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:03 am

Vanessa nearly face-palmed herself when Nin mentioned getting tied up. She wasn't one to judge a person's fetish but she was surprised by how bold the silver-haired woman was. It was impressive, but perhaps not appropriate now. "A-Anyways..." The redhead tapped the table. "We would need more girls for this. Three girls isn't enough to usurp these monsters. I suggest we make a club at this school as a disguise. Then we'll use the club's privilege to search for information regarding these monsters." The crimson-haired girl crossed her legs. "Then based on the information we have we can decide how we can attack these monsters."

Monsters:

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:43 pm

saphy thinks on what the girl said .in her mind it holds merit except one fact.¨something about this island seems to weaken us. my power barly works at all.¨

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:48 pm

With a sigh Nin shrugged her shoulders,at Vanessa's near face-palm. The silver haired teen had a high libido, besides she had been only teasing because she could. IF she didn't know any better Vanessa showed signs of a high sex drive herself. "uhhh, did Nin not mention there is something holding back abilities." Nin said to Sapphire as she turned her attention towards Vanessa.

Gosh she was determined to fight back, even blurting out about creating a secrete club. Though there was a much larger problem. the Monsters could easily be beaten. There was an army of powerful girls here, but a good deal of them refused to admit was going on, others thought them rumors of unscrupulous girls, or those who had been date raped by teachers other fellow students. No the real problem was the school, the Head girls who kept everything neatly in line. The school was the head, and the monsters where the body take the head off the body falls.

"General Vanessa." Nin replied sarcastically at first, but her tone became dead serious." Causing an uprising the monsters is the least of or concerns. It wouldn't matter if we formed a secrete army." She explained as her mind kicked into it logical deduction." The school and those who run it are the ones we need to usurp... The school covers up these attacks, the N.I.C.E labs provide false evidence as if it was something else... To stop this we must take out the head girls, tp do that we must cause the perfects to fail and loose control. To do that we must undermine their authority, cause rifts between order and orderly."

She seemed to have gotten into the kick of things, other than sex. Though her head was starting to hurt."This a businesses, if we threat like a hostile take over, we should com off on top. But it will take years before we can do any real damage..." Nin slips off the table, knight would catch a good view of her bare ass.

"But first you're right we need more members... Nin knows several who want revenge, but this secrete club won't go unnoticed, the Head girls will find out eventually. They will incorporate loyal spies eventually..." She warned, if Vanessa was going to go through with it, this was going to have to be treated like an war, it was obvious this wasn't Nn's first rodeo when it came to intelligence warfare."If we do this or first priority is an intelligence unit,we would need hackers, evidence collectors, spies to infiltrate the Perfects. Most importantly a more secure location."

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:13 pm

It was great that Vanessa had chosen to talk to the two. She had gathered a plethora of information in just a few minutes. Girls with special powers, the threat of head girls, NICE labs, and some strong force keeping these girls repressed were all news to her. Perhaps the knight should meet face-to-face with one of these head girls? She was going to speak with Nin more about all of this; she was sure the silver-haired girl had more information to share. "I'm not too sure how realistic finding hackers would be, though..." Vanessa tapped the table once more with her fingers. "It's true that we'll have to keep this a secret from the authorities, but we're not going to find specialized students in Shokushu. But... we do have girls with magical abilities... which... could be quite useful." She smiled.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:36 pm

saphy nods and relaxs as it dawns on the two they don't know her power.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Nin nods her head"We should recruit this people diligently, I'll suspect a few and I can see if they are willing to fight back." Nin said in agreement though she gave Sapphy a weary glance, she already had a monster, but she seemed liked she would help, then again she would be a mole and leak. Something would have to be done about that. She knew a girl that could help but it was costly to do so. She would see about it, but not grantees could be held with the girl.

"They best way to find them is to ask other special students... They tend to find each other an join in a group." She explained casually as id it was no big deal.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:19 pm

Vanessa didn't even gaze at Sapphire. Rather, she noticed Nin quickly glancing over. There was quiet agreement that Sapphire would seem a bit... untrustworthy. In fact, even having her knowing about this meeting was a risk. The crimson-haired girl sighed, then slammed both hands against the table as she stood up. "Then we'll all sleep on this. We'll recruit as many people as we can, and I will try to create a Leadership club that we can use as a front. We'll meet back in two weeks."

((OOC: Shall we end this and look for others then?))

Monsters:

Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2