View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Intro in Chem Lab (for Lilyana) 

Post Intro in Chem Lab (for Lilyana)
Risa fidgets around in the Chemistry class on her first day, tugging at the blouse of her uniform which is far too tight across her large chest. You would think that for such a private, high-class school - that the least they could do would be have uniforms in the right size she thinks to herself, tugging again at the fabric - causing the buttons to strain like they are ready to pop off.

While Risa was distracted, the instructor explained their lab assignment, and the other girls have all gotten up to move back to the lab tables with their existing partners. Belatedly, Risa gets up and heads back to the last table where only a single girl is preparing to start work.

"Hello, I'm Risa." she says, a bit softly, "I guess I'm supposed to join you?" she asks, waiting for the other girl to agree before actually moving to join her.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Post Re: Intro in Chem Lab (for Lilyana)
lily looked up hearing a girls voice and notices the girls top was to tight causes lily to blush as she gives a meek nod.¨i-im lilyana or lily for short.¨

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:27 pm

"Hi, Lily" she says as she slides into the lab chair next to the other girl.

Risa shifts again, trying to get comfortable in the too tight blouse. "Um.. did you hear what we are supposed to be doing? I.. wasn't paying attention, I'm afraid." she admits a bit nervously.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:06 pm

¨we are to try to recreate a fomula found in our text books.¨

Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:22 pm

"Which one?" she asks. "What is it supposed to do?"

Risa tries to look over to see what page Lily has her lab book open to, feeling a bit embarrassed that she was so distracted.

"I'm sorry, I'm new here. You would think that for how expensive it was to come here, that they'd at least have uniforms that fit." she grumbles, trying to tug her blouse to a comfortable position again.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:03 am

lily can't help but peek at her breasts.as she blushs she trys to hide it by pointing to the formula.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:59 pm

Risa leans forward to look at Lily's lab book, to determine what page she is on -- inadvertently brushing her breasts against Lily's arm in the process.

"Hmm... polymer construction.. that shouldn't be too difficult." Risa says as she sits back, and opens her own lab book. Do you want to prepare the borate solution? And I can put together several of the glue dilutions to try?"

Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:03 am

lily blushs more at the brush of the breasts on her arm.¨s-sure i don't mind.¨lily begins to make the chemicals using her power to better combine them inavertably showing she isn't normal.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:24 am

While Lily works with the borax, Risa prepares a number of the glue dilutions according to the instructions -- but then being the experimentalist that she is, she also works on two more mixtures.

Once both parts are ready, Risa drops the first glue mixture into the borax. The mixture begins to bubble and heat up - reacting with far greater volatility than it normally would thanks to Lily's power and Risa's "luck". Still the resulting glob that they pull out is not that different than what they see the other girls pulling out. The putty is about the size of a golf ball, stretching and then cooling down to a rubber-like substance.

Of course - this was the WEAKEST solution for them -- while the results they are comparing it to for the other girls are their STRONGEST mixtures.

"It's like a mix between silly putty and a rubber super-ball" she tells Lily with a smile. "Ready to try another one?" she asks as she hands Lily the mixture Risa created -- which is about double the strength of what they used for their first test.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:31 am

¨s-sure pour it in.¨lily blushed trying not to notice the other girls rack but peeks over at it from time to time.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Risa doesn't seem to notice Lily's distraction, as she pours in another mixture. This one though is one of Risa's own mixtures, and is stronger than any of the tests they were supposed to be doing.

As she pours it into the beaker, the glob begins to grow and the beaker starts to shake as smoke starts to pour from the beaker in a small, but steady stream.

"Um... I don't think.. it's supposed to be doing that." she murmurs to Lily, pressing close to the other girl until her breasts are pushing against Lily's arm rather firmly.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:05 am

¨w-what was in that? it's still growing!¨lily looks around in a panic.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Risa steps back, ending up stepping into Lily. "Just glue and water, like it said!" Risa protests as the glass starts to crack.

"I mixed it 5 to 1, but it said to play with the concentration..." she tells Lily, trying to protest that this isn't her fault.

Some of the other girls are squealing and moving away from their tables, when the instructor finally notices the commotion.

"Girls! Get away from that!" he yells to Lily and Risa.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:22 am

lily dives for cover under the taable pulling her new friend with her as we hear the beaker explode."w-wow maybe t-that was a bit to strong."

Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]