View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Heartless Knight [Open to anyone] 

Post Re: The Heartless Knight [Open to anyone]
Vanessa hadn't even mentioned Aegir, though Sapphire mentioned her either way. The redhead crossed her arms and tilted her head away. "Do whatever you want." She grumbled. Then, Miss Nakakouji knocked on the door once more. The knight made her way over to the door and opened it to let the nurse in, before taking a seat back on her bed. Vanessa sat with a blank expression on her face. Her arms were still crossed across her chest, awaiting to see if Sapphire would take the opportunity to leave or stay. It was clear that something was bothering Vanessa, but she tried her best to hide it. "So... what's going on, Miss Nakakouji?" She leaned towards the nurse, curious for her answer.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:42 pm

saphy hmphs and crosses her arms determined not to go anywhere. she looks at the nurse with heat not likeing the threat from the woman but respecting her friends wishs.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:07 pm

Yohko would step back into the woman's room. The atmosphere felt tense between the two other woman in the room. Yohko had to wonder what had happened between Ms. Crowell and Sapphire while she had stepped out. Ms.Crowell question came with a bit of curiosity on the young red heads part, and Yohko wasn't about to keep her waiting. "The nurse believes your suffering from fatigue. That you've been pushing yourself to hard these past few days. She wants you to take the next two days off from classes to fully recover. She also wants you to drop by the nurses office so she can give you a full checkup." Yohko could feel the heated look from sapphire, ignoring it. Granted she was unsure how the blue hair woman would respond to her next.

"You seem to have a lot on your mind Ms. Crowell, if you like I know of little forest retreat where you can hopefully clear your head. You can even bring your acquaintance, if you don't trust me." Yohko doubted either of the two woman trusted her very much or at all. She even doubted the two were friends at this point given the atmosphere between them. Though if she was going to help Ms. Crowell regain any semblance of focus and balance. It would have to be done away from the immediate ears of the university. Yohko would stand there patiently waiting for the young red heads response.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:51 am

Vanessa rolled her eyes at her friend. She knew Sapphire had good intentions, but good intentions weren't enough. Her attention turned back to the nurse-woman as she re-entered the room. Her amber eyes held a soft focus, making note of any subtle movements. She quietly listened to Miss Nakakouji's proposal.

What more did she have to lose? Vanessa was tossed into a school that created more questions than answers. For every ally she made, she made another two enemies. If Miss Nakakouji was truly working with Vera, then there would be no reason for her to be sent away from the school grounds. It was an interesting proposal. A small smile appeared across the redhead's lips. "Why not?" She said softly. "I'll be going alone, though." The girl's smile disappeared, yet a shy confidence still filled her heart. The last thing Vanessa wanted to do was to drag Sapphire, or anyone into this. "So, what are the details of this trip?" She folded her hands together and rested her chin on top. "I might be interested."

Monsters:

Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:58 am

upon hearing her intent to go alone sapphire looks at her hurt showing in her eyes. sapphire felt discarded and turns away trying to hide a tear. she gave up her master to prove herself trustworthy but it seems it failed.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:28 am

Yohko closed her eyes gathering her thoughts now that Ms.Crowell was at least interested in the idea of the trip. "It's a small shrine located in the woods, unfortunately the path towards it isn't clear and it doesn't appear on any of the maps. It's about a fifteen to twenty minute hike from the university, so you should wear something you feel comfortable moving around in. You should also pack some extra clothes, due to the distance from the university you won't be able to get back before nightfall. Once there you and I will be the only ones present at the shrine, so you'll be able to clear your head without distractions, or we can talk without worrying about prying ears." Grey eyes looked around the room looking for something, eventually they settled on a clock. Yohko would note the time on the clock and how much time was left with in club hours. "I'll of course be your guide to the shrine, so you don't get lost along the way. We can meet at the entrance to this dormitory in about a half hour ?" Yohko seemed rather relax about the entire ordeal, while explaining things there were no hints of any sort of malicious intentions, but more a feeling she was trying to help the young red head before she went further down this road she was on.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:32 pm

¨vannesa i want to come with you. i want to help you in this. i came here risking alot just to make sure your ok so please.¨sapphire hopes her sincerity got through to her friend.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Vanessa nodded, clearly interested in heading out to the shrine. The nurse hinted that this trip was more than meets the eyes, so she decided that would be best. "I think that sounds good." She agreed, then turned her attention to Sapphire. "Risk a lot to be here with me?" She chuckled. "That's cute. I wouldn't want to put you in any more risk than you already are." She said with a hint of sarcasm. The knight stood up and playfully ruffled through her friend's hair. Her next words seemed more genuine and full of concern. "I know... you want to help me. But, this is something I want to do by myself. There's a lot of questions and doubts in my mind and I'd rather cool off that way." She continued. "You're my friend, aren't you? Then you'd know that it's best that I go on alone. If I don't come back, then come save me, okay?" Vanessa winked.

In truth, she still had her doubts about Sapphire. Words that were wildly tossed around meant nothing. Aegir could still, in fact, be her master. And the last thing the redhead wanted was a fiery girl ruining any sort of revelation for her. "I'll get packed." Vanessa told Miss Nakakouji, before packing all of her necessary supplies for the trip.

[End of thread]

Monsters:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2