View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 new friends at the beach(for ishtar) 

Post new friends at the beach(for ishtar)
lily walked into the water with her eyes closed as the sea water began to dance around her as her power activates. the water following the movement of her hand.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Post Re: new friends at the beach(for ishtar)
Ishtar smiled as the warm sun hit her body. I love this weather on the island, it always so wonderful on the island.

She finally had a day to herself and she was going to spend it on the beach where she could enjoy the warm sand and the cool breeze. The soft roar of the ocean would also be very pleasant sounding.

The student began to head down the path to the beach, wearing her white tankini that stopped just short of her navel. Just above her right breast was a small red rose applique that looked like it entered from the top of the tankini. She also wore a pair of cut-off shorts that barely fit, but would be good enough to wear until she got to beach. She had her towel over one shoulder as she hummed a tune.

It was then that she noticed that there was someone else at the beach and in front of her the water seemed to acting...weird.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:52 pm

lily dosnt notice the audience to lost in her practice to notice.though the water looked strange it also looked breath takingly beutiful dancing like ballerinas made of water.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:02 pm

As Ishtar began to understand the water was not just acting strange, it had actually taking the form of figures dancing like ballerinas. What in the world is going on?

Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:17 am

upon hearing a voice lily eks and her power lashs out whipping out in the form of tendrils hitting the sand near her. after the shock is over she realizes what she done.¨are you ok?¨

Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 am

A pair of tendrils lash out across the sand at the poor blue hair girl. Ishtar let out a shout as one seemed to be on course to hit her. Unbeknowst to either of the girls, the inhibitors on the island had reduced the effect greatly resulting the tedril tearing apart Ishtar's top but otherwise leaving her unharmed.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:03 am

lily eps as she sees what happened rushing to the girl frantic.¨a-are you ok? i-im so sorry it's a reflex when im scared.¨lily looks away blushing as she realizes the girls topless.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:18 pm

Ishtar covers her now bare chest as she drops to the ground, W-what just happened?

Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:16 am

¨i-i can control water.¨lily shyly sits and explains her power how it came to be and how it acts when frightened.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:26 am

"A kingdom for a soda .." She should have packed a damn bag and yet laziness had gotten the better of Ryu who ventured across the beach somewhat languidly. Unlike some the charm riddled red head hardly appreciated the exotic climate on the island, especially with as many students around as there tended to be outside on a sunny day such as this one.

Ryu had worn a slim white blouse and beige skirt, both concealing an intriguing crimson bikini set which mimicked the hues of her ruby locks. Dipping into the waves sounded like a great idea which is exactly why she steered away from the crowded places, far too wary of other girls staring to undress straight away although searching for a nice spot to relax had her perk up as a familiar voice conversed with another.

It was Ishtar. She would have recognized her voice among thousands and figured that perhaps her lover and whoever happend to be with her would feel inclined to spend some time together, but her eyes widened at the sight as Ryu chanced upon the two, for a moment wondering whether the unknown student was actually a monster in disguise seeing that shredded top, wasting little time to announce her presence with a somewhat irritated look on her face. "Ishtar, what's going on here? What the hell happened to your top!?"

Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:37 pm

Ishtar was quite suprised to her lover, I am not sure, Ryu. I think I suprised this girl and a column of sand came rushing up to me. Ishtar continued to cover her chest. I think she said she can control water. Still I am at lost at what happened.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:27 am

"w-when i get startled or in danger m-my power kicked in and lashs out w-with streams of water a-as you see the results i-im so so sorry"lily looks down afraid they are mad at me for my defence.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:44 pm

It was fortunate the girl didn't transform into a monster on the spot or else Ryu might have had her suspicions confirmed when looking at that shredded top. She flashed a smile at the student nevertheless, attempting to salvage the situation a bit.

"Oh, it's nothing .. I'm sure we can get it fixed up in no time. Isn't that right, Ishtar?" Ryu wasted little in unbuttoning her blouse and proceeded to lay it upon Ishtar, trying to save every remaining sliver of her dignity similar to what a true knight would do unto to her beloved princess. "I'm afraid you'll have to make do with this for now." The crimson haired woman still had a bikini to conceal the remainder of her upper body, but inadvertently revealed the mildly toned contours of her exposed midriff in the process.

She looked at the stuttering student, reminded a little of herself in her early days on campus. "How did you manage to tear it, anyway? You said something about powers?" Strangely enough the two were more than familiar with supernatural blessings. Ishtar could fabricate illusions, after all.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:38 pm

The red knight was being trying to be protective of the young woman. She flashed a smile, but Ishtar could spot a bit of concern in that smile as if she really did not trust the newcomer. To be fair, there was plenty of experience on the island that warned the redhead to be careful.

Ishtar nodded even though she was still surpised, “Y-yes, I think we could fix up very quickly. Ishtar could only look on as her lover began to unbutton her blouse, the blue haired girl blushed as she removed the blouse to reveal a bikini. Thank you Ryu, I appreciate it. She put on the blouse buttoning somewhat so that she could at least have some modesty, as her original top was completely ruined.

As Ryu looked back upon the new student, Ishtar looked up at her protector. I saw her doing something with the water, I guess she can control the water to some degree.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:28 am

¨y-your right m-miss ishtar. i-ive always been able to t-though not as much on this island. a-as an apology id l-like to show you two something.¨lily closes her eyes as a small ryu made of water begins to walts with a small ishtar of water.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next