View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 new friends at the beach(for ishtar) 

Post Re: new friends at the beach(for ishtar)
And what an apology it was! She singlehandedly conjured miniscule representations of themselves which intertwined in a rhythmic dance of sorts. Ryu hardly recalled the name of their movements although the two of them did happen to dance in the past for a short while and calmly watched on with wide eyed enthusiasm which bordered on juvenile.

"Oh, I can see what you were talking about now .. That's very impressive." It was akin to taking a child through a fully stocked candy store considering that such magical talents were a far cry from lackluster to her. Ishtar at the very least had her illusions, but Ryu herself possessed none of the same powers and only managed to glance toward the unknown girl briefly as the question of her identity popped up. "Hey, I don't think I caught your name yet. It'd only be fair to know yours since you've already picked up on ours."

Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:35 pm

It was amazing to see to miniature versions of herself and her lover as they approached one another and danced. To think that something was possible to make out some that normally difficult to manipulate such as water. It was simply as impressively control of magic to perform something like this.

Oh…wow. That is impressive. I can only perform illusions and very simples ones at that. Ishtar nodded as she watched the two water sprites dance together. She looked back up as Ryu asked the question that Ishtar should have asked when they first met. Though to be fair the blue haired girl was shocked by the energy backlash that come at her. At least now they would know new who the new student is.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:01 pm

"w-well my power is bulsterd by the fact i-im a shrine maiden to the goddess of water and life. m-my powers first appeard when i was bullied behind one of her temples. t-then i begain to practice cause m-my girlfriend rosalie likes it s-so i try to figure out new tricks to make h-her happy."lily blushs clearly a shy one about the game of love.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:38 pm

In essence pointing out the nature of their relationship could potentially get the student in trouble and while Rosalie did not ring a bell to Ryu personally, there was no doubt that a teacher or Prefect who had been privy to their closeness would see them both punished. It was forbidden by the school to have student on student relationships which is exactly why Ryu wanted to hide the fact that she and Ishtar happened to be a couple.

She decided not to draw too much attention to it and carried on, wondering where exactly things like shrines and shrine maidens found actual usage. Most likely within Asia, but while a part of her own heritage originated from Japan, Ryu hardly knew anything about the land. "I'm not familiar with your beliefs, I'm afraid. Where are you from? It sounds like an interesting place to visit, to say the least."

At the same time Ryu could not help but notice that the evidently asian student happened to be quite flustered due to shredding Ishtar's top hence their request for a name might have been lost in the excitement of the moment. It was never too late for introductions, however, and the red head smiled again in another attempt to calm the agitated young woman before them. "I'm Ryu Tanaka and to my left you can see my close friend Ishtar Rocha. What's your name?"

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:43 am

A shine maiden. Ishtar knew a little about shrine maidens, but not very much. Though Ishtar had grown up in Japan she had spent most of her life in the urban areas and most of that on an American base so. You say you have a girlfriend. I am sure you have a good friend, as any deeper relationships would be frown upon by the faculty here on campus. I would keep it quiet so as to avoid any misunderstanding.
She hoped that she had said that clearly, but she was not sure that had gotten that across while being somewhat sly. The young woman blushed a bit at her own comment. It was always a difficult subject here on campus. Ishtar felt a little bit better with her lover’s blouse wrapped around her upper body.

Ishtar then realized that Ryu was introducing her. Oh, it’s a pleasure to meet you. She bowed a bit. Sorry, I guess we did get off on a weird foot. She smiled as she hoped that this bit of awkwardness would soon past as the three girls would get to know one another.

Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:27 am

¨i-im lilana genju or lily for short. n-nice to meet you.¨lily bows causeing a picture of rosalie to fall from her top.

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:39 pm

"Nice to meet you, Lily. It's a pleasure." She smiled warmly at that. Kindness, from what Ryu gathered, seemed to be the first way of breaking someone shy open into a beautiful flower and many had shown the red head in the past how great setting oneself free from such boundaries could feel.

"Oh, hold on, let me fetch that for you." Ruby eyes tracked the picture slipping out of her top and the athletic woman set out to retrieve it while it was flapping to the ground in the faintest breeze which encompassed the ordinarily serene landscape of the tropical island.

She could not help but skim over the piece once it lingered in her hands, soon passing it onto Lily to whom the student offered the crystal clear image of an equally athletic, green haired girl. "It's your close friend Rosalie, am I right? I've seen her practice with the soccer team the other day, but I'm afraid I haven't ever met her face to face." She was attractive, Ryu had to give her that, but of course Ishtar didn't have to know everything going on within the student's mind, not that her trust in the loyal knight would ever have a reason to be considered betrayed.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:31 pm

It is good to meet you Lily, Ishtar smiled just after her comment. Things had gotten off on the wrong foot but it seemed to be going better now. That was good considering how awkward the meeting had started.
Some sort of picture had slipped out of the Lily’s top and fell to the ground. With Ishtar still keeping her arms wrapped around her borrowed top, it was up to Ryu to retrieve the picture before Shokushu’s breezes carried it off.

Rosalie? The blue haired girl took a moment to try to remember if she had a class with the girl Lily mentioned. Sadly if she did, her swiss cheeze memory was not allowing her remember. She shook her head, It sounds like you have a great friend on campus.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:35 am

¨y-yeah shes a-about to me a-as you are to ryu.¨lily blushs and puts the picture away trying to walk over she trips on the outfit.¨o-owie dang things always so tight.¨then lily remembered something.¨ishtar daphnee had a talant show with you and rosalie.¨

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Ryu oftentimes had a hard time trying to speak openly about any sort of intimacy, but when Lily implied that both Ryu and Ishtar had been lovers since pointing out that Rosalie and Lily were roughly the same to each other indicated just that, the red head had to wonder if they really could not hide the truth very well. She blushed slightly, crimson eyes flickering to Ishtar in a mildly embarrassed fashion as if looking for assistance although Ryu attempted to take that comment in stride. "You're saying you're just good friends, right?"

Some notion about a talent show intrigued the student. She was not one for public appearances, but wondered how Ishtar managed to forget about it already, let alone how Ryu forgot that her lover attended the aforementioned show. Daphnee was just another name that didn't tell her anything. "A talent show? What kind of act did you put on display?"

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Ishtar was a bit shocked as well. She knew that her and her lover would get into a lot of trouble if they were caught in the act. They would be disaplined for sure, even maybe thrown into the basement. Still the blue haired girl blushed when it was inferred what kinda of relationship she and Ryu was in. Ummm....right. I am sure she is just saying that we are good friends.

The topic soon changed to that of a talent show. T-talent show... Ishtar thought about that for a moment. Oh that. I just helped set it up...I did not enter or anything. I was not really read at that time. I will enter the next one.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:22 am

¨y-you two should do a dancing number together. i wouldn't worry about getting in trouble id get in as much trouble s-since im the same with rosalie.¨lily tryed to relax her new friends.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Ryu did not think too highly of public appearances on stage. She might have gotten used to social interaction over the years, but generally staying in the center of attention bothered her too much to even dare present anything before the eyes of a crowd, although staying close to her lover in the same manner Lily suggested was already beyond her tolerance for showing off in public.

"I'm afraid I'm not too much of a dancer." It was a lame excuse, nothing more, especially since Ryu had proposed to the blue haired beauty not too long ago and showed off her efforts to improve said dancing skills to at least bearable levels.

Ruby eyes flicker back to her beloved, however, quite curious as to how the two would even pull off a dance on the spot even if they were not in quite the dilemma just now. Those water figurines performed worlds better than Ryu could ever hope to and needless to say Ishtar still clung to the red head's somewhat oversized top, a token she had to thank her ample breasts for. "But .. um .. I think dancing's off the menu for now even if I had the talent for it. We might want to head back to the dormitory and find Ishtar some other shirt to wear instead of mine .. People are going to stare and .. um .. I'm showing quite a bit of skin."

Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Ishtar blushed a bit at the mere thought of dancing with her beloved in the public. It was dangerous enough to have the relationship in private, flaunting in public like that on stage would simply be inviting trouble. A lot of trouble from the facility if they were to find out. That would probably not go over well.

Ryu had quickly came up with a lie on the spot. As far as Ishtar knew there was no one other than herself that know that Ryu had learned at least learned how to perform slow dances for the blue haired beauty.

It was then that Ryu mentioned Ishtar lack of a top. T-that is probably a good idea. I don’t think I could spend the rest of today outside with just the bottom of my swimsuit. No matter how good Ryu’s blouse smelled.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:42 am

"o-oh um that would probally be smart. s-so um do you mind if i walk back with you two?"

Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next