View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame) 

Post Re: Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame)
And so Yohko would receive her reward. Vanessa arched her back and filled the hot springs with her musical moans. "I'm cumming~" She declared, and let her powerful wash of orgasm rush over the nurse's tongue. "Drink it all up..." The knight purred as she pet the brunette's hair. The crimson-haired girl giggled as Yohko licked her completely clean. She opened her legs to free her partner. "Mhmm... That was good." Vanessa leaned down and locked her lips with Yohko. Her warm lips pressed against the nurse. After a few moments, she slipped her tongue inside her partner. Vanessa's hot tongue danced inside her partner's mouth, eager to explore every part of it like before. She cupped the nurse's cheek and continued to make out with her for a few moments. Her hand ran through Yohko's hair, before finally breaking the kiss. She smiled softly. "Why don't we relocate to a more comfortable spot? I wouldn't want you to burn that perfect skin of yours." Vanessa teased as she lightly nibbled Yohko's neck.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Yohko could feel the red head moving her legs from around her head. The woman's complement caused Yohko to turn away a bit her cheeks turning slightly red from embarrassment. Seeing Ms.crowell leaning over a bit, she would meet her half way so that the woman didn't lose her balance. There lips locking again in a kiss. Feeling the red heads tongue inside her mouth Yohko's eyes would close. The two of there tongue's tangling on occasion, as the others tried to explore every part. By the time the make out session had ended Yohko was standing on her knees to ease the tension in he partners back. Yohko would blush slightly at the both Ms.Crowell's suggestion and her compliment even if it was a bit of a tease. A soft sigh escaped Yohko's lips feeling those soft lips nibbling at her neck. "That sounds nice. I'll go ahead and get things ready."

Yohko would wait for Ms.Crowell to stop, before allowing herself to move away. She would pull herself out of the water walking back to the changing room. Her hands would grab a towel wrapping it around her body, before walking straight through the building apparently forgetting about her clothes in her excitement. Yohko would move across to the main building, and to Ms.Crowell's room. There she would unfold the futon she had put out earlier, she would then go into her room and bring over her own futon putting the two together so they had more room. Yohko would then sit down on her knees in front of the door waiting like a dog did when it expected its master to come home. The young woman having completely forgotten that she was wearing nothing but a towel.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:05 pm

Vanessa whimpered as the nurse had taken in every bit of her loveliness. She could tell by the tone of the brunette's voice that she was excited and a little bit nervous, no matter how calm she tried to appear. The woman had been trapped by the Knight's pleasure, and she was sure to continue through with it. The redhead relaxed in the hot springs for a few moments before coming out and drying herself with a towel. She found her same white shirt and yoga pants, putting them on. Vanessa left the building and returned to the main building.

Something had bothered her. Had she seduced Yohko, technically? She had come to this island desiring to protect girls from vile men and monsters. Instead, had she become the predator? There was no doubt that her stay at the island had changed her. Though if it was for the better or worse she would have to decide at another time. Vanessa slid the door open and saw the nurse sitting in a very formal manner. She skid past the nurse and collapsed onto the futon. She crossed one leg over the other and relaxed. "Before we continue Yohko, what is this temple for?"

Monsters:

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Yohko's eyes lifted up hearing the door slide open to see Ms.Crowell's form walk into the room. The young brunette would turn around to face the woman, noticing that Ms.Crowell had put her clothes back on. It was a bit of a disappointment considering what the red head had suggested earlier. A sigh would come from Yohko, upon hearing Ms.Crowell's question. She was a bit afraid that this question would have come up. It wasn't exactly as simple of a question to answer, but she had been honest with Ms. Crowell so far. "This is going to be sort of a long explanation, so bear with me. At first this temple served no purpose. It was just a structure in the woods unattended. Since coming here I've used it as an oasis to get away from the daily frustrations of the university. A place where I can sort of recharge one could say." Yohko would crawl on to the futon, and sit back down on her legs facing Ms.Crowell. This next part was going to be a bit difficult to explain, due to the woman's nature.

"Apparitions occasionally drop off there victims here, and I help them recover through purification. The process tends to have the side effect of causing the events to seem more like a dream. Which is for the better due to the general manifestation of lingering feelings like resentment, hatred among other negative emotions. These emotions can have negative side effects if they're bottled up and allowed to build over time. Recently though this building serves as a shrine to one of these apparitions; A Goddess of fertility, magic and sex." Yohko's face would turn slightly red this next part was a bit embarrassing to talk about. "Remember when I told you something in me had awoken. You see I can sense sexual energies and they tend to have an effect on my body. The reason I don't wear any undergarments outside of my classes, is to make my body more receptive to these energies and to allow them to flow freely. When I'm around the goddess her aura tends to cause me to become aroused. Though it just seems to be with her due to her aura being particularly strong. Sensing other apparitions and people's aura's is a bit more of tricky task though.

According to her I'm like a fish in water when it comes to this island, which I'm starting to have and agree with. In another capacity this building serves as a place for the goddess to train me on to better tolerate this island. One of the terms was hat I became her priestess, but I think she just enjoys that notion. The second is that I give her my sexual juices as payment. You can guess with how her aura effects me that is a rather simple task to complete." The entire conversation had taken a rather embarrassing turn for Yohko, but there was something on her mind, and she might as well get it off it. "As you see this building serves many purposes, some which you might like. My dealings with the goddess of this shrine are of my own volition, and I don't need you to attempt to liberate me.

Which brings me to your answer Ms.Crowell. It's more of a desire then a self image, which is fine. The thing is its a very dangerous desire, as its one you can't hope to achieve on this island. Instead of given them hope, you could instead put the ones who do remember being attacked by these apparitions despair. There are also the negative consequences these fights will have on your own body. Both on a physical and mental level. Most woman can't with stand the sexual onslaught and tend to get a bit happy after they are attacked enough. They begin to drown in a sea of lust everything going blank for them. It's a long term battle you can't hope to win, and I'm worried that you'll end up like others just droning in that sea." Yohko would sigh the explanation had gone on longer then she had expected, and for some reason she felt a bit tired. It was most likely due to being in the hot spring, and not the explanation she had been given.

Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Vanessa laid down on the futon while casually curling her crimson hair. Her strawberry perfume permeated throughout the room. "Recharge?" She repeated, hoping for some clarification for this 'resort'. It had seemed that Yohko had brought the Knight here for her own selfish purposes rather than an attempt to help the Knight get over her problems. But, she couldn't hate the brunette either. Because like her, Vanessa was selfish. Two girls that had been wrapped up in their own desire - alone together. But their evil desires would have to be put on hold, as the Knight enjoyed obtaining any amount of information she could at this school.

The redhead sat up abruptly. "Not me! I don't want to forget anything!" Her voice echoed throughout the room, before the amber-eyed girl lowered her head. "It's painful to recall all the experiences... but I don't think I would ever be satisfied with being raped without me even knowing." If Yohko was able to re-mediate Vanessa, than the poor redhead would have to repeat the cycle of being raped without the ability to fight back. Just the thought of that broke her heart. As if it were a trauma attack, Vanessa had suddenly received a headache upon mention of a 'goddess'. "I...I think I've met her before." Her memory was a bit hazy, but she recalled a goddess-like being descending upon her once. She had been used as a toy between the goddess and some spider woman. Vanessa reached up and squeezed the side of her forehead with her fingers. She seemed stressed.

Vanessa curled up in a fetal position and dug her face as much as she could behind her knees. "There's no doubt about it. There's no doubt I've changed since I've come to this island. Times where I lost myself to lust to monsters. I-I'm not too sure- maybe I was never good enough- but I had practically thrown my body and life at these monsters several times, but none of them had decided to keep me as their pet. I-I don't know what happens exactly, but I become such a dirty girl." She bit her lower lip and repeated her last words. "A dirty girl..."

Monsters:

Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:23 am

"I have to apologize for her actions then. She can get a bit into what she is doing." Yohko had been watching the way Ms.Crowell had been reacting to some of the things she had said. It was becoming apparent that the red haired woman was beginning to trust Yohko to some degree. Though the woman in front of Yohko was apparently having issues with what was happening with her. "Yes recharge, I come here because this place relaxes me. It allows me to refocus and re-channel my energies. You wouldn't believe how stressful it is between trying to keep my grades, up, being attacked by those apparitions, and trying to keep Ms. Matsamoto's place in order. I hardly have time to myself."

Thinking that she was becoming something that society might not except of her. Yohko would move behind Ms.Crowell placing her hand on the woman's back and began to rub it. "If your dirty then I must be absolutely filthy, after all I am a priestess to a goddess of sex. This island changes every one who comes into contact with the apparitions. Some people can naturally deal with it, while others have issues dealing with the truth of things and can go into a downward spiral. I don't think it has anything to do with your self worth. I think there are rules even for them to follow, because sometimes students disappear for a few days only to show back up. Its hard to say but maybe an apparition just hasn't taken a liking to you.

As for your little losing yourself to lust I can help with that rather easily. Its quiet a simple solution actually. Image that you are a boat caught in a sea during a storm. If you try to go against the current and waves, the boat will eventually capsize. However if the boat goes with the waves it will survive the storm. You shouldn't hate yourself for being the victim of an attack. They will continue to happen and as such you shouldn't lament on them. If you enjoy something then you enjoy something. Take your experience in the basement, if you enjoyed being treated that way then you enjoyed it. There is no reason you should hate yourself for that.

I'm not asking you to stop throwing your body and life to protect other students, or to just bend over when you see an apparition. All you have to do is not fight your own sexuality. Your body is designed to enjoy sex despite what form it comes in. After all its part of our sexuality. Trying to deny and block what happens will only be bad for you. Essentially when your in those situations you must except it and explore your sexuality." Yohko would take her free hand and take a few strands of Ms.Crowell's soft red locks of hair, and then allowing them to slowly fall out of her hand. "That is why I didn't try to shove you away in the hot spring. Not only did I want to be with you, but it was clear even if I had tried to resist you would of continued. I just accepted the situation and allowed things to play out." Yohko would lean in so that she could whisper into Ms.Crowell's ear. "And I really enjoyed myself despite given you all the attention. There's something about you I find attractive that draws me to you. " Yohko would allow herself to gently rest against Ms.Crowell's back, while her arms gently rested over the woman's shoulders. Her hands resting gently between Ms.Crowell's collar bone.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:16 pm

Vanessa shook her head. "No need to apologize. It wasn't your fault. It was hers..." The knight mumbled before angrily squeezing the pillow beside her. She tried to not look even more angered as the nurse mentioned Vera. Instead she offered a half-hearted reply. "Well, as long as you do your best, that's all that matters." She replied. The knight watched in silence as Yohko moved behind her. She tensed up as a reaction, but began to loosen as the nurse began to massage her tense back. "A-aaahhh... that's good." Vanessa breathed harder. Each time the woman pressed against the muscle knots in her back, Vanessa wanted to collapse in pleasure. It was nice getting some treatment for once. Fighting monster randomly had put a lot of strain on her body. She often needed to improvise and twist her body to avoid monsters. If it weren't for the topic at hand, the redhead was sure to have fallen asleep. "It's probably better that no monster can take me... but it still makes me feel a bit insecure about myself. Think about it, here are these monsters that attack you but none of them decide to keep you. We're all just fucktoys to those demons." Vanessa gritted her teeth. She rarely swore, and only did so under extreme frustration. "And I do get caught up in the monsters' lust. That's the issue. If I get hooked I bend over with that monster, no questions asked, and I feel like an awful person the day after!"

"I should be strong... No, I will be strong enough to defeat a monster one day." Vanessa folded her fingers together, and began twiddling her thumbs. "Once I kill my first monster..." The knight began fantasizing about the day of her first victory. Several times she had come close, but the monsters had always turned the tables on her. The girl had become so heated up that she didn't notice the nurse embracing her from behind. She listened to how Yohko chose not to resist Vanessa's approach. Perhaps it was time to continue what they had started in the hot springs. "Oh yeah?" Vanessa tilted her head to the side, looking at Yohko at the corner of her eyes. "Why don't you show me how much you're attracted to me?" The knight slightly parted her legs.

Monsters:

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:23 am

The conditions of victory and defeat on this island were subjective and weighted towards the apparitions. Most of them attacked when a student last expected it, catching them off guard. There were others who couldn't be hurt on a physical level and instead attacked the mind, or used other methods. To Yohko Ms.Crowell's statement sounded impossible and more like a death wish. Not that the apparitions would ever go that far, but accidents did happen whether intentional or not. At least the red headed woman wasn't hating herself for the attacks, which was a step in the correct direction.

Yohko's lips twisted not sure if she was being challenged, or if Ms.Crowell was joking with her again. Those grey orbs observed the woman parting her legs just enough, and the brunette woman knew what the woman she was embarrassing wanted. Her hands would move from their resting place, on the red head woman's collarbone. Yohko leaning into Ms.Crowell her arms looping around the woman's waist, the only thing between Yohko's bare flesh and the red head was the towel the young chestnut haired woman wore. One hand would slowly drift between those legs, fingers beginning to rub the area where Ms.Crowell's sex would be. "How are you going to kill an apparition when you don't even know yourself. For instance your afraid to explore your own sexuality." Yohko would put more pressure on the spot she was rubbing, trying to make a point. "You blame others for the things that happen to you, when you clearly enjoyed it. Do you plan to do the same with me ? After all is done here do you plan to turn around and hate me for what's happened here ? You haven't even come to terms with the reality of this Island."

Yohko's free hand would grab the pillow Ms.Crowell had been clutching, all most like the woman was trying to hide herself, yanking it away from the woman tossing it to the side. That hand would then grasp one of those ample mounds and began to fondle it, putting the same amount of pressure on the mound, as was being applied to the woman's sex. "Don't make me laugh the things that happen on this island will continue to happen, whether you kill one apparition or several." Yohko's caress would become gentler feeling Ms.Crowell had enough tough love. "You can't even listen to your own feelings or yourself. It seems your after your own destruction, rather then actually killing an apparition. I would rather do that myself then let one of those apparitions do it." Yohko would plant her lips on Ms.Crowells in a passionate kiss, before she would pull back. "Do you understand what I'm saying ?" Her tone of voice had gone from harsh and cruel to soft, gentle and loving. Hopefully Ms.Crowell didn't hate her for the actions she had taken.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Her lips quivered at Yohko's touch. As expected of the cold night, frozen breaths escaped from Vanessa's lips with every moan. She was powerless before the nurse as her hands explored the knight, before finding a home between Vanessa's legs. The redhead could feel the fingers rubbing against her white yoga pants. The fabric of her clothing began to grind against her womanhood. It made her ever so more wet that some of her womanly juices soaked through her yoga pants and onto Yohko's hands. She lightly elbowed the nurse when hearing that she would most likely never defeat any monster. It had long been a goal of Vanessa's ever since her first attack. She still wanted to eventually kill a monster. It would be proof that victory was possible and that these victimized girls would no longer be forced to give up their body like livestock. The women at shokushu were brilliant! It was a waste to have them be simple toys to lustful monsters.

Nonetheless, no matter how strong the Knight's ideals were, no words would leave her lips. She remained uncharacteristically quiet, even when Yohko asked if Vanessa would eventually come to hate her too. There was a large sense of ambiguity. Would she come to hate the nurse, or not? Either way, Vanessa knew that Yohko wouldn't stop no matter what the Knight answered. The nurse was already in the middle of seducing the valiant knight, and it seemed that she wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

Vanessa dug her nails into her pants as soon as the pillow had been tossed away. "S-stop teasing me..." She demanded in a low, erotic voice. Her nipples stood stiff through her v-neck shirt. The large breasts were soft on touch, allowing Yohko to sink her hands into those love mounds. When she locked lips with Yohko, she was more passive this time. Vanessa's tongue remained buried in her mouth while the nurse was free to explore the Knight's mouth. When they broke their kiss, the amber-eyed girl stared at Yohko. Her eyes twinkled with anticipation. "S-shut up and fuck me."

Monsters:

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:14 am

Ms.Crowell had been quiet the entire time not answering or fighting back. It was a bit of an annoying quality the woman had, and then the red head would speak up in a low tone. Even after the kiss the red head acted like she was in control of the situation, despite how passive the woman was being. One thing Yohko had learned was that Ms.Crowell was a prideful woman, and it seemed that pride was keeping the woman from acting properly. She could see the anticipation in those amber eyes, but she wasn't about to give the woman what she wanted just yet. The brunette woman's fingers would stop teasing the young woman's sex.

Instead they would join her other hand in fondling the woman's breasts, before she placed Ms.Crowell's between her thumb and pointer fingers pulling on them. "That's not how some one in your position properly asks." Yohko would with draw her hands from Ms.Crowell's body not given into the woman's demands. "If you really want me to fuck you then you should have no problem stripping." The brunette's voice was soft, seductive but held an authoritative tone behind it. She could tell Ms.Crowell was still hidden behind an invisible suit of armor, and Yohko was determined to get the woman out of it.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:59 am

Vanessa didn't want to ruin the moment by arguing with Yohko. In the end, they were two women in the heat. Fighting wasn't going to solve anything, as much as it pained the knight not to argue back. She glanced back at her partner as soon as she noticed that Yohko had stopped rubbing her. The girl frowned. Before she could speak up, the nurse had already start to play with the knight's breasts. The fingers rubbed against her hard nipples- yet the sensation was diluted by Vanessa's clothing. "Nghh..." The redhead whimpered. She leaned her breasts into Yohko's hand to try to get more feeling out of it. "S-s-s-strip...?" She had only done that once, and it was because Vera had instructed her to do so. Never before had the knight given someone else a show.

She took a deep breath before turning around to look Yohko face-to-face. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She purred. "Okay, then. I'm ready for my checkup, doctor~" Vanessa pushed Yohko onto the ground. She then straddled her partner. The blue moonlight from the window began to shine and outline Vanessa's outer figure. The redhead cutely bit her lip. She tugged on her shirt to show Yohko some of her shoulder. Meanwhile she moved her body in a wave-like motion so that the nurse could gander at her lovely curves. The girl's hands slid underneath her white shirt. Yohko would be able to see Vanessa fondle her own breasts. She squeezed and groped them to her liking. Her hands sank into her soft breasts, occasionally pinching her hard nipples. Yohko would be able to feel heat emerging from Vanessa's sex. Then, her hands slid behind her back and unclipped her bra. She tossed the bra aside, though still had her shirt on. "What should I take off next, Miss?"

Monsters:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:21 am

There eyes would meet briefly, before Yohko was staring up at the ceiling. By the time she looked up Ms.Crowell had all ready mounted the young chestnut haired woman. Yohko cheeks would turn red seeing the red heads form silhouette by the moonlight. She could only think how alluring the moonlight made the woman. There was that attitude of Ms.Crowell's again, but this time it was more playful in nature. Grey orbs would watch while Ms.Crowell put on her little show, seeing how she played with those ample orbs under her tight fitting shirt. The off came the woman's bra confirming that she had indeed put everything back on. Yohko paused to think the question catching her slightly off guard.

She could feel her own heart pumping inside her chest. Ms.Crowell had a habit of getting the young chestnut haired woman worked up. Yohko could feel the warmth from the woman's sex even through those tight fitting pant's Ms.Crowell was wearing. "Hm...What should I have you remove next indeed, so many tempting decisions." Yohko's tone was playful perhaps coming to the realization about something. Her hand was softly caressing up and down Ms.Crowel's outer thigh. "Why don't you remove your pants next. We wouldn't want them to get ruined during your exam." Yohko had come to realize that Ms.crowell had her own personal quirks. Trying to force the woman into submission was most likely going to backfire on her. She also wasn't vera who had authority to make Ms.Crowell do what she wanted. That was perhaps for the better, perhaps Ms.Crowell was just looking for some one to appreciate who she was. One thing Yohko knew was being called Miss by such a lovely woman sent a wonderful chill down her spine.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:41 am

Vanessa continued to rub her lower regions against the brunette. She then nodded to Yohko's suggestion and lifted her hips until she was standing above her. Immediately the heated feeling the nurse felt would disappear. The redhead hooked her thumbs underneath her yoga pants and cutely shook her hips from side to side. While she worked her hips, the girl slowly peeled her yoga pants off. Slowly but surely, she revealed to her partner a pair of luscious thighs that seemed perfect with the moonlight glow. She had on white lacy panties with rose designs over them. "You know... you were worried about me hating you after this, right?" She giggled, straddling the woman again with her bare thighs. The Knight rubbed her soft thighs against the girl. She wanted to agitate Yohko even more. Vanessa doubted that she would come to hate Yohko, but she wanted to plant that seed into the nurse's mind, as if telling her she should enjoy Vanessa like this was her one and only chance.

The crimson-haired girl leaned down and playfully rubbed her nose against the nurse's neck. Then, she breathed some warm air against Yohko's neck, before lightly nibbling a bit of her partner's neck. She gently ground her teeth back and forth on her skin, but not enough for it to hurt. Afterwards, she would lick and kiss the same area. "Hmm? You might want to hide your neck when you get back." Vanessa pressed her index finger above Yohko's breasts, then trailed her single finger between Yohko's cleavage. "Wouldn't want students and staff to see you had a hickey after being alone with a freshman girl, would you?~"

Monsters:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:39 am

"Yes." It was the only answer Yohko could really give with the question asked to her. What was Ms.Crowell trying to get at by bringing up that topic ? The look on Yohko's face was slightly confused, but also one in thought. That was until the red head had decided to rub those bare thighs against Yohko. The young brunette could only think of her soft they felt, despite the woman leaning towards a more athletic build. "Ahh." Yohko's hand would grip Ms.Crowell's top. It wasn't in an attempt to stop the woman from what she was doing to the brunettes neck. Her grip would loosen feeling the woman's tongue and lips on her neck. At the mention of a hickey her cheeks would turn lightly red in color. Ms.Crowell's finger sent a chill down her spine as it trailed down.

The finger would part the towel the young woman wore rather easily. Yohko's previous tumble haven loosened it quiet a bit. The young woman's face would turn even redder in embarrassment, since her breast didn't form any cleavage. Unfortunately her breasts weren't developed like Ms.Crowel's or other students on the island. While she wasn't flat chested her breast were more hills separated by a gorge then an actual valley. They looked like they would easily fit in the palm of Ms.Crowell's or any ones hand. It made Yohko seem a bit younger then she actually was, due to how small she was compared to her body type and to how filled out the woman on top of her was. "You've worn the uniform, its kind of hard to hide such a thing, without drawing even more attention to myself. Plus let them talk I don't care what others think about me." At this point the redness had spread from Yoko's cheeks to the rest of her face. The brunette woman also seemed unsure of what to do in this situation. Could it be that she wasn't sure how to handle Ms.crowell, or was the red heads actions keeping the the young brunette woman off balance ?

Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:19 pm

A small smile appeared across the redhead's lip when Yohko simply replied 'yes'. She looked down at the woman, her red hair flowing down beautifully. "I wonder?" She teased. The Knight was feeding off of her partner's moans. She was a bit more forceful with the hickey until she had reached the threshold right before pain. She lifted her finger off of the woman and grabbed onto the bottom of her white v-neck shirt. She lifted the shirt off, and slowly but surely, Yohko would see the Knight's fair skin. First, her curvy sides and fit stomach, then coming up was a teasing view of her underboob. It seemed as if time slowed down, because it took Vanessa the longest time to peel of that part of her shirt. The shirt was then tossed aside, and Vanessa' bountiful breasts could be seen. They were hard with anticipation.

Vanessa lightly rocked her hips back and forth. Her white underwear rubbed against the nurse once more. The crimson-haired girl embraced the woman. Their breasts lightly mashed together enough for Yohko to feel Vanessa's breasts, but not enough to enjoy all of it. She stuck her tongue out and suddenly flipped the two over! Now, the brunette was on top, straddling the knight. This was the second time Vanessa refused to say anything. Instead, she had that same seductive smile across her lips, as if daring the nurse to do what she wanted most to the knight.

Monsters:

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next