View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame) 

Post Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame)
Yohko would take a look behind her to make sure she hadn't lost her guest, or that something had grabbed her. Ms.Crowell had agreed to come to the shrine, and Yohko was going to make sure the woman at least made it there. So far the two of them had made it through the woods, a breeze would play with the white summer dress yohko was currently wearing. The hem line though only went to the upper thighs, as to hopefully prevent it from snagging on a branch. The two of them would reach the base of the stairs to the shrine. "Once we get to the top we'll be at the shrine." Yohko would begin the ascent first, if Vanessa payed attention she might catch a glance that Yohko wasn't wearing any panties. They would eventually reach a red colored torii (gate), which looked to be constructed from two logs from the surrounding area, with another log crossing a top the other two. Between the two poles was a shimenawa (special plated rope) with shide(zig zag pieces of paper) strung across it. At this point it was late evening in the day.

The area smelled of rotten eggs for some reason. The shrine itself was made up of only two buildings. A smaller building and a much larger one. "Well this is it. Not much but for what your looking for it'll work. The smaller building over there is a changing room, the back door opens directly to an open air hot spring. It should help with that back of yours." Yohko would motion Ms.Crowell to follow her into the other building, which now appeared to be the main building of the shrine. Yohko would stop just inside the entrance removing her shoes, before stepping further into the building. "Please leave your shoes in the entry way. The tatami mats weren't designed for modern foot ware." The young woman would lead Vanessa into a large open room that was the size of two or three dorm rooms. Yohko would continue walking into a hall way which lead to much smaller rooms. Yohko would stop sliden open a door, so the two of them could enter. "This will be your room for your stay Ms.Crowell. I'll be to the room right next to you. Please wait here for a bit." Yohko would exit the room for a bit. The room itself was easily the size of the dorm rooms, but without any furniture in it the room seemed bigger. Yohko would come back in with a broom and began sweeping the floor. "Sorry, this place tends to collect dust and the such rather quickly." The young woman would move over to a closet inside the room, and remove a folded futon from it. She would place it on the floor, so that Ms.Crowell would be able to just go to bed later.

"You can move about the shrine freely, but I suggest not wandering off to far. Wouldn't want you getting lost." Yohko would leave Ms.Crowell so that the woman could get settled in. She would move over to the next room, making the same preparations that had been done to Ms. Crowells room. One difference though was Yohko would change her clothes, removing her white summer dress, showing she was wearing no undergarments at all, before moving over to the closet and pulling out a white hiori (kimono jacket). She would place the hiori on, before tying it close, before she moved on to remove a long red and slightly pleated skirt. She would put this on over the hiori, securing it with a red bow in the back. She had to wonder how Ms. Crowell was settling in for her stay.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Post Re: Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame)
The walk through the forest was relatively quiet. Not many words were exchanged by the two, nor did either attempt to do so. There was an unspeakable tension between the two as they walked. Could Miss Nakakouji be trusted? Was Vanessa being lead into a trap? The redhead pondered about the possibilities. Unlike Yohko, Vanessa was wearing faded skinny jeans, a red t-shirt, and gym shoes. A large black backpack remained strapped on. The knight let a sigh of relief when they were nearing their destination. "Thank goodness..." She mumbled, wiping a bit of sweat off her forehead. Vanessa glanced up and immediately caught sight of Yohko's thighs, leading up to a teasing dark spot. There was no way this nurse woman just forgot to put underwear on.

"Huh, something like this exists on Shokushu Island?" The redhead was caught off by the oriental look of the temple. It somehow suited Yohko's nature, though. She was definitely going to hop into those hot springs though. Vanessa took off her shoes and followed the woman into the main building, making note of every room and hallway they passed or walked through. No traps in sight...

They arrived in her room and Vanessa began to settle in. She set her backpack down and unpacked her things. "Field trip? It's only the two of us..." The crimson-haired girl mumbled to herself as she set some toothpaste next to her bed. "There's definitely something suspicious here." The girl changed, putting on white yoga pants and a white v-neck. She left her bow and headband on. Vanessa left her room and began to explore the temple grounds for a while until deciding to settle on the top steps of the temple. It was getting dark soon, so monsters would appear. The knight placed her folded hands behind her head and watched as the sun slowly dissipated from the background.

"Why... did she bring me here?"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:02 am

Yohko had been busy with her normal routing allowing Ms.Crowell time to adjust to the different atmosphere the shrine provided. She had been busy clearing out the dust and debri, from the main building. Another thing she was doing was preparing dinner for the two. The job hadn't been completed, since it normally took her half day to clean the entire shrine area. This would take a bit more time with Ms.Crowell on the premises and trying to help her sort things out. Looking out the window she could see it was getting late, and decided to go check on Ms.Crowell. The first place she looked was the woman's room, but the young red head wasn't present in it. Walking outside she could see Ms.Crowell sitting on the stairway with her hands behind her head looking at the setting sun. Yohko could barely hear what the woman was asking herself, about Yohko's reason for bringing the woman here.

"Ms.Crowell its getting late we should head inside for the evening." She would move to the side her hand gesturing towards the main building. Yohko would wait to watch Ms.Crowell get up noting how the woman's attire brought out her figure. Entering back into the main building a table had been set up it was low to the ground, and there were cushions set on the floor serve as seating. "Please have a seat, dinner will be ready shortly." Yohko would disappear into the back of the shrine only to come back with a tray, on the try were two bowls of simple soup. One bowl would be placed in front of Ms.Crowell along with a spoon, while Yohko placed the other in front of her seat across from the table. Yohko would smooth out her skirt as she sat down her legs. Picking up the spoon she would dip it into the soup and bring it up to her lips blowing on it gently before eating it. She doubted that Ms.Crowell had much trust in her to begin with, and wouldn't eat unless she saw Yohko doing so.

"Forgive me, but I overheard your question from earlier. Whether you were just thinking out load or meant for me to overhear it is irrelevant. I brought you here to help you clear your mind and regain your focus. I'm not sure what happened to make you this way, unfortunately what ever it was has started you on a downward spiral that is dangerous to keep to yourself. I doubt you trust me very much, since you most likely view me as part of the administration, or part of this conspiracy. I'll tell you this in hopes of clarify my situation, and gaining your trust. Even before coming to this island I was a victim of a rape. It happened when I went to Japan to apply for citizen ship under Japanese law I needed to choose whether to be American or Japanese. My farther is very strict on Japanese tradition, so the choice was easy for me. During the return trip to my hotel room. I decided to visit a local shrine, and that's when some drunks from a Halloween party grabbed and raped me. Granted the local police didn't believe me, since my clothing reeked of booze.

When my parents found out they thought I had been out partying, even though the gynecologist said I had signs of being raped. I thought every one was against me and isolated myself from my own friends, and those who would approach me. I also developed mental blocks which prevented me from climaxing. When I came to the university my first encounter with these "apparitions" was the worst case scenario for me. This apparition used a potent aphrodisiac which the only cure was to climax it out. Even after the encounter my body was sensitive to just about everything, and I was prone to passing out due to fatigue. The university decided I was unfit for regular club activities, and decided to place me in the care of the nurses office as my club activity. Granted its been a while since I was able to remove the mental blocks I had placed on me, but that awoke something else inside me. That however is something for later. Keeping those things to myself hurt me both in a physical and mental way. It's a very dangerous position to put oneself in. I can see it in your eyes both in your room and now. You don't trust anyone even your friends. You think everyone is against you, so what happened to make you like this ?" Yohko would go back to eating her soup while she waited to hear Ms.Crowell's response to her question.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:57 am

The knight's peace was disturbed by the voice of the nurse. She nodded and agreed to join Yohko for dinner. She'd rather be having dinner than letting monsters get a taste of her. The nurse was wearing a rather interesting attire. It had almost appeared to be quite a bit of culture shock for the American girl, but she wasn't appalled by it. In fact, she thought the woman looked very attractive.

Vanessa walked into the room and politely nodded before slandering some Japanese term meaning 'thanks for the meal', or at least that's what she thought it meant. She crossed her legs when she sat. The crimson-haired girl dipped the spoon into the bowl and watched her reflection from the liquid. Her expression remained unchanged even as Yokho told her story. When she looked up though, the girl seemed more sympathetic. "I-I'm sorry..." She quietly slurped some soup. There was something to her story that seemed genuine- something that Vera would never be able to fabricate. That woman was analytical and manipulative, but she would have never been able to create such a story. She nervously laughed. "I don't even think it's appropriate to share my story after what you had to go through. It's more of my inner demons than anything else. I wanted to figure out why these monsters existed on this island. Why they preyed on us, and let us live. I wanted to know why this was allowed to happen, and how something like this could be hidden from the public. So, I went to Vera. I was desperate for information, and did some things I shouldn't have. I was punished. But what bugs me the most -the thing that still sends a shiver down my spine- is that I liked it." Vanessa clearly didn't want to tell Yohko everything just yet, but she felt like this was plenty of information for the nurse woman to digest.

Monsters:

Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:08 am

During the entire time Ms.Crowell talked Yohko just sat there listening and eating her soup. The young brunette was beginning to understand how Ms.Crowell had reached her present state of mind. Vera had been involved in the red heads correction, which explained a few things. Yohko had heard rumors about Vera and her expertise in the basement. The head girl had a way of making you want her attention and touch. Yohko finger tapped on the table in though, she was a bit jealous of Ms.Crowell, but this wasn't the time to let her imagination run wild. Taking a deep breath she allowed her mind to stabilize, before speaking up.

"There isn't anything wrong with you liking what happened between you and Ms. Matsumoto during your punishment. If you enjoyed it, you enjoyed it that's all there is to it. From my experience with the apparitions on this island it seems only a small hand full of us are actual victims. The larger part of the student body is most likely unaware they exist. Even if the university knew about them, its most likely only the highest in the chain of command would know about them. It's quiet possible Ms.Matsumoto doesn't know a thing about these apparitions and was disciplining a student she viewed as trying to start trouble. It could also be that she is also a victim of these apparitions and keeps quiet due to her position. Though I wouldn't try getting her to confess that last part, unless you want to end up back in the basement, unless that is your actual intention.

For the reasons we are attacked it seems to vary from apparition to apparition. Some do it for the enjoyment of the chase, others do it because they are doing some sort of research, some do it because they see our sexual juices as a way to restore there strength. The reasons go on and on, but none I've actually come across want our heads on a platter, they just want us bent over some object. It's possible the small number can be attributed to favoritism, or them trying to keep a low key.

To be honest I have a bit of confession, since Ms. Matsumoto has been brought up in this conversation. Truth is I attend to Ms. Matsumoto during the evening hours of the weekdays after my studies. I mostly just do cleaning and dinner preparations. She tends to be a bit of a workaholic, and can be a bit of a taskmast..." Yohko's face would turn bright red realizing what she had suddenly started talking about. She would quickly stand up grabbing her empty bowl and spoon, while excusing herself. Walking down the halls she began to mentally chastise herself, she would eventually reach the outdoors and reach a stone wash basin filled with water, beginning to wash the used bowl and spoon. What had gotten into her ? Why did she suddenly start telling Ms.Crowell something like that ? Something she honestly didn't want anyone to know. For all she knew Ms.Crowell had a score to settle with Vera, and saying that stuff could have made the woman distrust her even more.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:04 am

Vanessa scooped spoonfuls of the soup, listening to Yohko's words of advice. These secrets, these girls with magical abilities... how had the redhead not known about these things sooner? This entire island seemed to be one giant puzzle piece. Why would the higher ups in the school want to hide this? Why did they allow girls to be taken by a monster's desire? Her amber eyes set on the woman across the table. She slammed her hands down next to her bowl. "No! I shouldn't have enjoyed it! I said some things I shouldn't have in the basement. I...I think the drug made me say those words, but I'm not entirely sure." She raised her hand to her heart and curled her fingers around her white shirt. It seemed like she didn't want to go into further detail. Could anyone blame her?

The crimson-haired girl raised her eyebrow when the nurse talked about attending to Vera. She noticed the woman blushing when she talked about the moment, only to scamper off in a hurry. Vanessa finished her soup and carried the bowl with her. It took her a while, but she eventually caught up with the brunette. The knight rested a hand on her shoulders and smiled softly. "...And what did Vera do to you?" She asked, blushing herself. The girl still hated Vera, but there was something that she admitted she could never hate about that silver-haired witch.

Monsters:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Yohko jumped slightly feeling the pressure on her shoulder. She honestly didn't know if it was one of the apparitions or Ms.Crowell. Turning her head to see she was relieved to see Ms.Crowell's soft smile. At least the woman wasn't showing any ill will towards Yohko. The question didn't come as a sort of surprise though, apparently Ms.Crowell thought Yohko had gone through a similar situation. The young brunette would take the bowl and spoon away turning back to wash basin. "She did nothing to me. I went to Ms.Matsumoto because I wanted to improve myself. You see the university doesn't exactly have the facilities to help a student with personal growth, so I went to Ms.Matsumoto to inquire about such things. In the end I wound up cleaning and cooking for her, eventually she asked me to join her in the shower, where she got a bit more physical. You see Ms.Matsamoto has a way of making you want her touch in a way, it's a bit hard to explain the feeling. She really hasn't been physical with me since then. I'm probably not gun ho enough for her to pay any attention to me.

There are most likely other students like my self who do the cleaning and cooking for her. I've learned a few things just by watching Ms.Matsumoto work though. Though shes probably more intimate with her head girls in private. You see I tend to be on the submissive side of the spectrum, so I'm rather okay with doing such things for Ms.Matsumoto. Though I'm a bit envious you got to spend time with her in the basement, even if it was punishment. Ah, but listen to me rambling on." Despite rambling on for a bit in her head, she had come with a bit of an idea to help Ms.Crowell sort out some of her confusion. "Ms.Crowell how do you see yourself ?" Yohko would place the bowl's on the basin to dry, before turning around to face Ms.Crowell. "Before you answer why don't we go to the hot spring. I'm sure your back would appreciate it."

Yohko would walk ahead of Ms.Crowell unsure if the woman would follow her, though the walk would give the woman time to think. Reaching the small building outside, Yohko would enter the building first approaching a cubical and pulling out a wicker basket from it. She began to undress allowing her skirt to fall to the ground in a pile, before removing the hiori, showing that she hadn't been wearing anything underneath the entire time. She would fold the clothes so they fit neatly into the basket, before going outside garbing a towel on the way out. Outside the rear of the building was a pool of water surrounded by smooth rocks. A fence had been erected around the spring for some privacy, though Yohko suspected it wouldn't stop the apparitions from sneaking a peak, or barging right on in. The young woman would move over to a section of the hot spring, before allowing her body to sink into the water. Her body been submerged from the collar bone down. Though the water was still enough to see things, but distorted the way things normally do when they are submerged. The young brunette just closed her eyes, allowing the warmth of the spring to relax her body.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Vanessa rested a hand on her hips as she listened to the woman. Vera had given Yohko a more... personal interaction? The knight should've been the one that was jealous, not the nurse. The redhead's time in the basement was a one-sided affair. She had been forced into a humiliating position and asked the silver-haired girl several times for a more romantic experience, only to be denied. She absolutely hated, hated that woman! Yet at the same time Vanessa couldn't get angry at Yohko. She was only doing her job, and if she had rejected the head girl's approaches, who knew what punishment she'd endure. Though it made her wonder how angry Vera would have been if Yohko rejected her advances. Just imagining that witch's discontent face made Vanessa chuckle.

"How... do I see myself?" The crimson-haired girl repeated in a low voice. She lowered her head and remained silent for a few moments. When Miss Nakakouji mentioned visiting the hot springs, the knight gave a nervous nod. Vanessa walked behind Yohko, still pondering the question. When they were in the changing room, the two began to undress. She paid particular attention to the woman's body. Seeing her pure, naked skin underneath her clothing was quite a sight. Vanessa hurried behind her, and the two joined in the hot springs together.

It was quite foggy and hard to see, conveniently covering up Vanessa's most vital parts, at least from Yohko's eyes. When they both settled in, the knight yawned. "This is nice~" She dipped even lower so that her eyes were just above the water. She rose back up so that half of her breasts were submerged in the water. Though, her cleavage could still easily be seen. "I put some thought into that question you asked me." Vanessa said as she slowly made her way over to Yohko's side. She approached the nurse, and placed her hand to the side of Yohko's head. There was a rock there for support. The crimson-haired girl leaned closer in on the nurse, and her soft thighs brushed against Yohko's. "I... want to protect the girls here from monsters. I want... to give them hope." The girl blushed. She brought one of her legs between Yohko and lightly rubbed her thigh against the nurse's most sensitive area. "You said you were more of a submissive person, right? Despite coming here to help me clear my head, I think you had other intentions ♪" She leaned in close so that their lips nearly met, and moved closer so she could whisper into her partner's ear. "Tell me, did Vera ever toy with you in the hot springs before?" Vanessa knew the answer to that question, but she was curious to see how Yohko would react. She was going to make Yohko forget all about that witch.

Monsters:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Ms.Crowell's voice caused Yohko to open her eyes. Yohko's lips would slightly twist in disappointment the fog from the spring hiding Ms.Crowell's nude form. Apparently things were playing against her when it came to seeing the red head in the nude. Only to be teased with glimpses of cleavage and the woman's own form fitting clothes. The woman's hand against the side of her cheek made the young brunette realize how close Ms.Crowell was now. The woman's answer though wasn't a perception of herself, but more of a desire. Then again desires weren't bad to have, but the one Ms.Crowell had was particularly dangerous one on this island. A soft gasp would come Yohko feeling Ms.crowell thigh rubbing against her sensitive spot; a light blush coming across her face.

"Yes, I did tell you that. To be honest I'm not even sure why I told you that or even about vera. Those were things I wanted to keep a secret for fear of others using me or how they would view me. Its hard to not have ulterior motive Ms.Crowell with the way you dress, and how this island can effect some of us. Though I find a sort of easiness and wanting when around you." To answer the red heads next question Yohko would lightly kiss the woman on the lips. "No, I'm not going to stop you. It's like I was told, if you want to be with some one, be with them. That is one of this shrines principles. I'm Yohko, Yohko Nakakouji." Yohhko would kiss the read head lightly on the lips again, her hand stroking the woman's side. "Mmm...what's your name, or are you going to keep that a secret as well." she would tease the red head that was only a few inches from her.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:48 am

Vanessa continued to press her soft thigh against Yohko's womanhood. The crimson-haired girl smiled and lifted the nurse's chin with her hand. "The way I dress?" She repeated in a low, interested voice. "I normally wear a different attire altogether. It's just... I've felt sick these past few days and decided not to wear it." She leaned in and lightly brushed her lips against Yohko's. It wasn't a kiss, but rather a tease to tell the woman how soft Vanessa's lips were. She wouldn't allow the brunette to kiss her just yet. Once again, she would draw herself away from Youko's attempts. "I don't think I really need to tell you. You have all my information when you came to my dorm, don't you?" She reached south and grabbed onto Yohko's hips. Her delicate fingers began to explore the woman's body before resting them on her ass. Vanessa groped her partner's ass and pulled her closer in so that her pussy would feel even more of her thighs.

"You've been wanting to kiss me for a while now, right? Then kiss me." Vanessa puckered her lips together. It didn't seem like she would deny Yohko this time around.

Monsters:

Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Yohko could feel Ms.Crowell's thigh continuing to rub against her womanhood. Try as she might Yohko couldn't look away from the woman in front of her, instead it was made more difficult with the woman's hand lifting her chin, so that there eyes would meet. It felt like Ms. Crowell had been teasing her this entire time, and it only was confirmed when the woman lightly brushed those soft lips of hers against Yohko's. Any attempts Yohko made to kiss the red haired woman were meet by the woman pulling away just out of reach. "I don't have all your information. I was just given your dorm room, and your last...ah." Yohko's cheeks would turn red feeling Ms.Crowell's hand tightly squeezing one of her rear cheeks, while the woman's thigh was pressed firmer into Yohko's own woman hood. All the teasing Ms. Crowell had done had caused Yohko's peak's to harden. It appeared that Ms. Crowell was finally going to let Yohko kiss. The brunette haired woman would lean in as she attempted to kiss her partner again.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Vanessa allowed Yohko to kiss her this time. Their lips locked, and the nurse would be able to feel the knight's soft and warm lips. The knight reached behind her partner and began to run her finger through Yohko's hair. She pressed her warm lips against her partner, hoping to establish the dominance that she so eagerly decided. When she broke the kiss, Vanessa gently pressed her forehead against Yohko. "It's a little bit more kinky if you don't know my name, right?" The knight giggled. "You're so naughty, Miss Nakakouji. Coming to help out a student, only to sexually take advantage of her." The redhead whispered in a low, seductive voice. She immediately pulled away from the nurse. Vanessa sat on the edge of the hot bath with her legs spread. Between her legs was her bubblegum pussy. The crimson-haired girl reached down and spread her nether lips open, while her other hand began to fondle her breast. "You look hungry... why don't you eat me out?"

Monsters:

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Those lips she had finally been able to kiss were soft and warm against her own. The feeling of Ms.Crowell's fingers running through her hair only seemed to enforce the kiss. Yohko wanted to feel them only for Ms.Crowell to deepen the kiss herself. The chestnut haired woman was going to stop the red head allowing the woman to assert her dominance. The kiss was broken and Yohko's breath was all ready heavy. Ms.Crowell was now only a few inches away from her. Yohko could smell the woman's scent that filled her nostrils, Ms.Crowell smelt really good. Her grey orbs becoming full of a lustful hunger. There were no responses from Yohko, she seemed to be in a type of trance. Ms.crowell voice a tempting symphony, all most like the woman knew just which buttons on the young chestnut haired woman to push. The red haired woman apparently thought Yohko was a naughty woman, but if she knew what the shrine was dedicated to; Then she would know the reason for that.

Yohko's eyes would widen seeing Ms.Crowell get out and sit on the edge of the spring. The woman was absolutely gorgeous, everything appeared to be perfectly proportional with everything else. Granted the woman's mounds would have normally been a bit much for the woman's figure. Somehow they worked for Ms.Crowell enhancing her other womanly assets. Yohko's mouth suddenly felt dry seeing Ms.crowell foundling one of those ample mounds, while spreading her own pussy in front of Yohko. The hunger in her eyes and the desire to be with this woman grew only stronger, something Ms.Crowell had apparently noticed. Yohko would crawl the short distance over to in between Ms.Crowell's legs. The warm breath from her short and quick pants could be felt against the pink flesh of the woman's pussy. Yohko's tongue would run across the length of the bubblegum lips, before she allowed it to stab deeper into the woman's channel. She would close her eyes taken in Ms.crowell's taste and and smell, while her tongue squirmed around inside the woman, occasionally brushing up against Ms.Crowell's G-spot. Yohko would pull her tongue out, liking the length of the woman's pussy again, but this time she would also lick the hood to the woman's clitoris, before her tongue was inserted back into Ms.Crowell's pussy. Yohko's own hands never going towards her own wanting pussy or breast, apparently only focused on the woman in front of her.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:31 am

The knight was drunk off of her dominance. She wanted to touch Yohko more and more! Vanessa giggled when the brunette made her way over to the edge of the hot springs. "♪ You should make me cum fast, or else you might pass out from the heat. You wouldn't want leave me unfulfilled, would you? ♪" The nurse went to work on Vanessa immediately. Her cheeks flushed red. She didn't let out a single moan, however. Instead, the only indication that she enjoyed this was her heavy breaths and the smile across her lips. The knight locked her legs around Yohko's head. "That's it, enjoy my goodness..." She said in an erotic tone. Vanessa gently ran her fingers through her partner's hair once more. With her free hand, she continued to grope her own breast, occasionally lowering her head to give her own breast a light lick. Vanessa's inside walls hugged the tongue, coating Yohko's tongue in her womanly juices. "T-that's it... right there, I'm about to cum!"

Monsters:

Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:37 pm

She could feel Ms.crowell's legs wrap around her head, keeping the young chestnut haired woman from backing away. Not like it was going to happen. The young woman appeared to be enjoying the taste and smell of the red head she was attending to. The knights fingers would run through those chestnut locks again, all most like Ms.Crowell was approving of the young woman's actions. Each stroke furthering Yohko's own trance like state on the woman. The young woman didn't know why she was so entranced on the red headed knight. Her own lips embracing the knights lower ones, while her tongue reached in even deeper. Feeling how those tight walls. How they clung to her invading tongue hugging it, allowing her to further taste the red head. Despite her trance she could hear Ms.Crowell and how her tongue found that exact weak point of the woman's. Yohko would focus her efforts there, feeling the silken walls of her partner tightening around her tongue with each stroke. When Ms.Crowell orgasm finally came she would attempt to swallow the woman's juices as they flowed out. Once, the orgasm subsided Yohko would use her tongue to clean up Ms.Crowell's sex of the juices that had escaped her grasp. Not willing to let any of the red heads goodness escape from her.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next