View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame) 

Post Re: Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame)
Vanessa breathed heavily, trying desperately to recover in the small rest she had while Yohko filled her over. It was another embarrassing position! She was bent over, and her round, athletic ass stuck out at the nurse. Gentle moonlight trickled onto her ass, while darkening other parts of it. "Nghh?!" The crimson-haired girl groaned. Something was pressing against her asshole! She couldn't turn around to see what it was, but figured it was the nurse's finger. Her asshole squeezed on the fingers, trying to prevent Yohko from exploring it. It clamped down, as if viciously sucking on the fingers. The redhead inched back as soon as she felt the stick rub against her asshole. "Mngghh! Mnnghhh!" The teen cried out in her muffled state.

If Yohko chose to allow the knight to speak, she would reveal her name. At first, the knight would take in a few gasps of air, rolling over to the side to avoid being in such an exposed situation. That way one of her hips rested against the futon, while the other remained up. "V-Vanessa... My name is Vanessa..." The girl whimpered.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun May 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Apparently she had found Ms.Crowl's weak point from the way her body was reacting. Even the young woman was trying to say something. Yohko would remove the waded up panties, and allow the red head to lay on her side. "See was that so difficult now Vanessa." Vanessa would feel the rope around her legs being untied, and the broom handle between them being removed. The items were placed a safe distance to the side, before Yohko came back and untied the red heads arms. "You shouldn't move your arms for a bit, let the blood flow return naturally." The rope was placed with the other now discarded items. Yohko's hands would grab onto one of Vanessa's leg,s and move it, while she moved in so that her own wet pussy was now pressing up against Vanessa's own. "As your reward I'll let you cum." Yohko would begin to move her hips rubbing her own pussy up against Vanessa's.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun May 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Vanessa's eyes veered away from the nurse, clearly embarrassed that she had lost. The crimson-haired girl collapsed onto the futon, laying there near lifelessly as the feeling returned back to her body. She felt parts of her body had 'fallen asleep', and the sensation felt like a grinding rope against her skin. Her eyes widened as the nurse grabbed onto her leg. "W-wait, what are you-" Her sheepish question was muted the moment she felt something moist and warm press against her womanhood. "Aaaaahh..." The redhead weakly reached out and grabbed onto Yohko's leg. Her other arm was used as support to hold herself up. Their soft, warm legs rubbed against each other, allowing their wet pussies to meet. Every time it did, the girl felt an insurmountable heat. It was burning her nether regions, and caused a few musical moans to escape her lips. "Mhhmmm! Aaaaahhh! Your pussy's good!" Her legs quivered in anticipation. She allowed the woman to hump her. "I-It wasn't supposed to end like this...!" Vanessa was supposed to be the dominant one. Instead, she was subjected to a lower role... yet she craved it.

Her womanly juices trickled out, mixing with the nurse's. The girls continued to scissor. The sound of their pussies meeting echoed across the room. It was clear that just by the sound of it that both were wet. Eventually, the redhead rocked her hips in a circular motion against the brunette. "I-It's too good...!" Vanessa complained. She violently rocked her hips against her partner and let loose a powerful orgasm. Vanessa's toes curled. Her love juices coated the nurse's pussy and legs. The girl was panting, taking a few seconds out to recover.

Monsters:

Thu May 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Vanessa had tried to resist the young chestnut woman's next approach, but the knight had been weakened to actually do anything. Yohko was pleased in hearing her moans of pleasure, but the red head was still trying to face facts, of her lost. Trying to rationalize how she could be placed on such a lower position then what she had wanted, yet Yohko could tell Vannessa has also wanted this. The two's moans would mix along with there scent while there sex grinding up against each other. Yohko was careful to make sure that they had both reached release at the same time, both of them coming down from there own climax.

It would seem like little time had passed while Yohko was all ready gathering up the things that had bound Vanessa. The chestnut haired woman didn't want her guest getting a hold of these objects. There was no telling what the woman would do with them. "Just lay there and rest. I'll be back shortly." Yohko would leave the room to go place the items back, where she had originally gotten them. The latest outing with Vanessa had told her much more then the young woman's name. She knew the knight wasn't a masochist and that she would surrender if anal was even hinted at. The woman also enjoyed having her ample chest played with, and had a subconscious desire to be submissive.

It was no wonder she was mixed up after being in the basement with Vera. Yohko would return to the room just seeing the young red head still resting there. She hadn't been gone for a few minutes though telling time was a bit difficult with no clocks around. "So what are your thoughts after what you just went through?" She would ask taking a seat next to Vanessa. It was important to understand what was currently going through her guest head, especially after what Yohko had just put Vanessa through.

Fri May 08, 2015 8:32 am

The redhead arched her back. Her beautiful crimson hair remained scattered around her shoulders. Her fingernails dug onto Yohko's leg, clinging onto it desperately. Their moans filled the night air, so that anyone nearby could hear their beautiful voices. "D-Does my pussy feel good?" Vanessa said seductively, "Are you enjoying it that much?" The girls continued to hump each other, riding back and forth in a display of power. Wet juices trickled from her womanhood, so that the brunette could feel the heat emitted from the knight. While she let loose her orgasm, Vanessa rode out her release, letting out a few seductive moans. "Mhhmm ♪"

The beautiful girl collapsed onto the bed. Her pale skin dominated the scenery. Below, her glistening pussy showed the indecent acts she had just partaken. She took deep breaths, trying to regain any oxygen she lost during their hot sex. She was still recovering when the nurse sat by her side. "Haaa... haa.. what?" She waited for Yohko to clarify. The girl stretched her arm out and placed her index finger against the brunette's lips. The knight wanted to silence the girl. "I... don't know. And frankly, I don't want to think about it right now." The girl was confused, and she would rather ignore the issue than acknowledge it. "Besides, what would you understand? What do you know about me?" Vanessa became more defensive, reaching for a blanket to wrap herself around. The knight laid on the futon, facing the other way.

Monsters:

Thu May 14, 2015 2:44 pm

It was true that Vanessa's had felt rather good and that she had enjoyed it. Sitting there Yohko was about to clarify her question when the red head placed a finger on her lips. She just sat there allowing Vanessa to speak before the woman placed herself under the futons blanket, and turned her back to Yohko. She didn't know much about Vanessa do to not synchronizing with her. It would have been easy to do so with that last act, but it was one ability Yohko wasn't going to use on a fellow student without there permission. She was also unsure of what the side effects of such a thing would due to herself or the person she was using it on.

Yohko would place her hands on her biceps just realizing how chilly it was tonight. She would get under a blanket herself staring up at the roof. Vanessa thought Yohko didn't know anything about the woman, while that was true in some cases in other ways it wasn't. "I wouldn't say I don't know anything about you. You have a playful and seductive side which likes to be in control of a situation. When your not in control you try to gain the upper hand by other means. You also have a submissive side that has a strong desire to be controlled and played with. You aren't a masochist and you dislike anal the mere thought is enough for you to give up. You also have a stubborn streak in you which makes you seem like a child..." Yohko would let out a small yawn just realizing how worn out she was. "Dealing with you is also rather tiring apparently. If I had to take a long shot. I'd say your currently searching for something whether its a master to serve under or perhaps its a pet to have at your beck and call. Maybe its both, but you also have confrontation issues instead of facing your problems you rather avoid them. Your doing it right now with my question, and your most likely doing it with your issues with vera.

As for understanding. I can understand the part about searching for a master. I've been looking for a while to be honest ever since I started confronting myself. They say a master and servant have a certain connection. That the servant will do anything the master commands of them, because they want to see there master happy. To be honest I don't think I could serve a master who didn't appreciate me for who I am and couldn't understand me. Even Ms.Matsumoto seems distant in that regard. Perhaps its because I lack a certain devotion towards the woman, and as such she keeps me at a distance. Though its hard to understand someone who isn't willing to let them self be understood." To be honest she wasn't sure if Vanessa had been listening to that little speech, or if the red head had all ready drifted off to sleep. She would look towards the woman, before looking the other way. Yohko would give Vanessa a bit of time to respond, though she found herself wanting to fall asleep now that she was on her back.

Thu May 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Vanessa didn't move one bit. "Great, so you know how I am sexually." She said in a sarcastic tone. "I'm just... frustrated, okay? I used to never be like this. Ever since I've arrived on this island, I've been toyed with monsters. Attacked night after night, there is only one way to respond to it. I'm sure I'd go crazy if I didn't. It's just as you've said about an hour ago." She turned around so she faced the brunette woman. "I loved putting work into my craft. To become a better person at anything I could. But..." The crimson-haired girl held her hand against her heart. "Ever since I've arrived on this island, I've had differing feelings. There are times where I wish I could just eternally drown in a monster's lust. As if I wanted to be their bitch for the rest of my life. Then after the incident, I feel so awful for thinking that way..."

It sounded like the girl was about to tear up. She stretched her arms out and pulled Yohko closer to her. The teen rested her head against the nurse's bosom. "And I'm supposed to be a noble knight..."

Monsters:

Fri May 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Yohko would allow Vanessa to rest her head on her bosom, while she wrapped her arms around the woman. It was true that she only knew Vanessa from a sexual perspective, but there was sarcasm stepped in those words. She had been in Vanesa's shoes not to long ago, conflicted and not knowing what was a part of her and what wasn't. The island had a tendency of pulling things out of people, no that wasn't the correct way to put it. Yohko's hand would stroke the back of Vanessa's head, letting the red head know everything was okay. "I know it must be frustrating. I've been there myself after my treatment. I was scared and frustrated at how submissive I could be towards these monsters and there desires. This island has a way of making you take notice of things you would of never realized before outside of it, and those things are for better or worse a part of you.

Remember when I told you that the island had awakened something inside of me ? I have the ability to read people's aura's. I can feel the darkness and corruption that seeps from a person, but I can also sense a person or monsters sexual aura if that's what you want to call it. Depending on the strength of a sexual aura I'm effected differently. For instance that goddess I told you about earlier. Her aura is insanely strong as you might guess from a goddess of sexuality. I can hardly move under it, my breath becomes labored and I find myself thinking only about sex with an eager body..." Yohko paused contemplating her own words and thoughts, and how to best relay them to the woman in her arms.

It was apparent that Vanessa's self image of herself was that of a white knight, and she had felt that she had become corrupted by the islands inhabitants. Yohko focused her energy on reading Vanessa's aura but didn't sense any sort of darkness or corruption in it. "I hope you don't mind but I just looked at your aura, and there is nothing wrong with it. You are perfectly fine despite thinking that the monsters might have corrupted you. You shouldn't hate yourself for having such thoughts, its perfectly natural. It is when you try to bottle up such feelings of resentment and hate. Denying that those thoughts are a piece of you is when you begin to warp yourself. When you begin to become corrupted and tainted by the darkness. As long you acknowledge that those feelings exist and that they are a part of you. Those thoughts don't compromise your integrity or make you a less morale knight. The only person who ultimately decides that is you, but you shouldn't use it as an excuse to deny your sexuality, or your own sexual thoughts as immoral or impure. Those things are just as much a part of you, as your own need to improve yourself, or your desire to help keep the students safe from the monsters. If you ever need some one to talk to. I'm sure you can find me in the student directory and come to see me, or you could just swing past the nurses office during club hours. That also includes any urges that you might have a need to take care of." Yohko would just lay there continuing to stroke the back of Vanessa's head. She would let Vanessa stay this way for as long as the woman needed.

Fri May 15, 2015 6:24 pm

((Sorry about the short post! This is actually my last post for this week. I'm going on vacation, so I decided I'd rather leave you with something!))

The teen's head nestled warmly in Yohko's embrace. While she looked to the nurse for comfort, she disagreed with the woman on many levels. The two didn't experience similar things. Vanessa had her heart broken, stomped, and trampled on. She truly felt like a shell of herself. It felt like a daily event when a monster would approach her. She would be attacked and used for the pleasure of the monster. Yet, she too would eventually succumb to the forbidden lust. It wasn't until she was released that she felt an insurmountable regret. Vanessa wanted to leave this island. The monsters were too strong, too fast, and too cunning. But here existed a select few other girls that were also getting attacked. The knight couldn't possibly leave them alone.

"No, you don't understand." Vanessa sobbed. "The only thing this island had brought out of me was a fearful slut and a limitless amount of regret. When I came to this island, I believed I had high potential!" The redhead lightly hit the nurse's shoulder. "I was supposed to get through this school, graduate, and make a name for myself. Instead, I'm trapped by the fear of monsters. I never know when they'll attack. You know what that means? Restlessness. Every. Single. Night. And I know I'm being a spoiled brat right now! I know that!" She embraced the nurse, lightly digging her nails into the woman. "I know you're going through the same thing. And it sound cold of me to say this, but it doesn't make me feel any better. The attacks keep coming... And I... keep cumming..."

Monsters:

Sun May 17, 2015 4:14 am

Yohko had her grandparents training and her fathers discipline to thank for her resilient mind. She was able to take things in calmly and with some form of rational. In her youth she had listened to her grandparents stories about the various spirits, monsters and demon a miko had faced. She had all ways believed those tales to be just that stories, used to explain what were at the time unknown conditions in the human body and psyche. Though being on this island and at this university had changed much of those views. To Vanessa though who most likely didn't have such an upbringing. This was like a wrecking ball breaking down walls to the world she knew.

Each encounter eroded at a persons self confidence for those who couldn't remember it was just a bad dream; a lingering nightmare. For those like herself and Vanessa it was all most a living hell filled with fear and anxiety. Never knowing when the next attack would come. Between the attacks and what Vera had most likely done to her in the basement. Yohko could see that it was causing Vanessa to have internal conflict with herself. The red head was struggling with her very identity that this new reality had placed on her.

"The soul body and mind work as one. When one of these things is out of alignment with the others one begins to question them self, and cast self doubt upon them self. Its an old saying my grandfather would tell me when I was growing up. I know of the anxiety and fear you speak of, or have you forgotten I was raped by regular people before setting foot on this island. This fear and anxiety are a product of your own self doubt and fears. You fear being attacked so you shrink away, hoping that no one will notice you. You also try to find others to blame for what has happened even if it means blaming yourself. Vanessa you need to realize as long you are on this island the attacks will continue to happen. You need to realize that being raped isn't your fault and have to move beyond each attack.

You've chosen a rather difficult path to walk to face those monsters who pray on students like and me. How can you protect those students if you are afraid of being attacked yourself ? You have the same potential you've all ways had but its your fear and anxiety keeping you from reaching it. When you are attacked you shouldn't regret being raped or the pleasure you feel from it. You shouldn't regret trying to protect a student, even if in the end that student still gets raped by the monster you were trying to protect her from. You shouldn't put the blame for failing either on yourself and regret that you couldn't protect a student. Enjoying the pleasure the attack brings doesn't make you a slut. It makes you a healthy young woman. You shouldn't struggle or fight the pleasure or the pressure will ultimately break you, and you will become the slut you all ready believe yourself to be. It's okay to give in to it to keep this from happening.

Vanessa you will need a strong will and unshakable conviction to continue to face these monsters, and to get up after each attack ready to face the next one. It's okay to be a spoiled brat, especially when the person you're acting spoiled towards allows it. After all we all deserve to be spoiled a little at times. In the end I can really only offer you a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen with, along with emotional and morale support. Unlike you I don't have the ability to confront these monsters head on. I can only wait for them to come after me." Yohko would tighten her embrace around Vanessa allowing the woman to know it was all right. Her hand continued to stroke Vanessa's head her fingers gently gliding through the woman's hair.

Sun May 17, 2015 8:43 am

Vanessa was far too stubborn to consider what the nurse had to say. Did she listen? Of course she did. Though whether she took those words to heart remained to be seen. The crimson-haired girl lifted her head off of the nurse. With a playful smile, she raised her hand towards Yohko's forehead. She flicked the brunette with her fingers. "Mhmm... I was just joking about all that!" The girl giggled, before pushing herself off of the nurse. The redhead grabbed her blanket and pulled it over it. A few moments of silence came, only to be broken by her own voice. "Come, why don't you cuddle with me? I'll let you be the big spoon ♪" The redhead re-arranged herself so her round ass was sticking out. She had a hand groping her breast and another between her legs. But, Yohko wouldn't know until she accepted the knight's invitation. "I might not be yours the next time we see each other, so it's fine if you want to use me as much as you want until then. You said it yourself, right? That doing this stuff makes us healthy women?" She said on a low, seductive voice. "So go on, Miss Yohko. Get rid of the fever between my legs."

Monsters:

Mon May 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Feeling the flick on her head, Yohko looked a bit confused that Vanessa had just been playing around that entire time. There was complete silence leaving Yohko wondering how much of her little speech had been listened to, and if she had said all that for no purpose at all. Vanessa's song like voice would break the silence, apparently wanting the brunette woman to snuggle. Yohko would join the red head girls blanket. Her modest breast pressing up against the woman's back, while one of her hands draped over Vanessa's waist. "Mmm...I see you couldn't even hold yourself back." Yohko would listen to the woman speak, while her own fingers drifted over the woman's abdomen and her thighs. "So you were listening to me after all..." Her fingers drifting onto the inside of Vanessa thigh, before slowly tracing up it. "You're lucky I don't consider you my possession, or the jealous type." Yohko would whisper into Vanessa's ear, before lightly kissing the woman's shoulder. Her fingers gently drifting over those warm nether lips. "It does seem that you do have a fever down here. Lucky for you I know that proper treatment." Her fingers would begin to press firmer on those warm lips, while drifting up and down them.

Wed May 27, 2015 8:02 am

Vanessa giggled, leaning back so that the brunette could feel even more of the knight's body. Her delicate back pressed up against the woman's breasts. Soft sensational moans escaped from her lips as she slowly rubbed her thighs against Yohko's hand. The nurse would be able to feel the knight's soft legs. She squeezed onto her partner's hands even more, encouraging her to dive deeper into the redhead's pussy. She turned her head to the side and smiled erotically at Yohko. "Are you scared? That this might be your only time with me?" She giggled. "Well, that's okay. Because I really love toying with you like this." She winked at Yohko. What that meant was up to the nurse to decipher. But she wouldn't give the nurse too much time to think, as she pressed her back towards the female. Then, Vanessa closed her eyes and kissed Yohko. Her warm lips brushed against her partner's, as she aimed to lightly nibble onto the brunette's lower lips. She gave Yohko's lower lip a quick lick. "Your lips are so delicious~"

Monsters:

Fri May 29, 2015 9:40 pm

There were those cryptic words again. It had been the one constant thing with Vanessa outside the woman's playful nature. At times the red head had been submissive, dominative, a playful lover. The only real thing Yohko had gleamed was that Vanessa was a fickle woman who didn't know how she wanted to act, or perhaps she didn't know what she thought about Yohko. Yohko would feel her partners warm lips against her own. This time the red head would lightly bite Yohko's lower lip, before licking it. Yohko's mind was drawn back into thoughts of how Vanessa's body felt, tasted and the woman's smell. Then it dawned on Yohko what Vanessa had been trying to do this entire evening. The reason for the woman's sudden shifts in demeanor now all made sense. Yohko would insert one of her fingers into that waiting and wanting pussy of Vanessa's.

"Mmm...it just dawned on me what you've been trying to do. You're such a naughty little temptress." Yohko's finger would move inside those wanting folds. Vanessa had been trying to coax Yohko in the direction of desiring her. It had most likely started in the hot spring at some point, and had continued up till now. The free reign she had over the redheads body was all in sense a demo and test drive to make that happen. It was becoming apparent Vanessa saw Yohko as some sort of possession to play and toy with. The keeping her name a secret and the sudden switches between her actions after those cryptic little hints. It was all to make Yohko desire the woman now in her arms. A second finger would be added to the first, as Yohko's strokes become slow and deliberate to build her partners tension. "I don't submit that easily, if you want me to be your pet then you'll have to convince me " Yohko would use her thumb to flick against Vanessa's pearl, while she pressed herself closer, so her fingers could go a little bit deeper.

Sat May 30, 2015 9:21 pm

"Mhmm..." Vanessa moaned as the finger slid into her warm pussy. It dug deeper inside of her, filling the knight with joy. While she was aroused, it didn't stop her from answering Yohko's claims. "Oh, why would I ever do anything as awful as that?" Her voice sang. Something was wrong. Immediately, Vanessa summoned all of her strength to overpower Yohko. She turned around and mounted herself on top of the nurse. Her legs were straddled around the brunette's body. Vanessa flicked her hair, allowing it to be reflected on the blue moonlight. "If I wanted you to be my pet, I wouldn't have let you tie me up." She stretched her hand out and fingered the nurse's mouth. Her amber eyes imposed on the helpless nurse below. Her fingers aggressively pushed the tongue, showing it who was in charge. "Don't you ever call me a temptress. I am a bright and shining knight."

Vanessa's free hand began to rub against the woman's pussy. Three fingers slowly slid across her outer lips, occasionally dipping inward. Her eyes stared condescendingly at Yohko. "You can analyze me all you want. But the truth is..." She removed her hand from Yohko's pussy. The girl brought it up to her mouth and began to erotically lick it off. She tasted the nurse's juices, savoring the taste in her mouth. "In the end, I'll get what I want. In fact, I thought of a reeaally delicious idea ♥" The crimson-haired girl began to lightly bounce on Yohko's body, lightly grinding her pussy lips onto the nurse's stomach. Hot juices trickled down onto her. "So be mine, okay?"

The knight wasn't too sure what she even meant by some of these words. Was she intent on dedicating herself to the nurse? Or was she becoming just as cruel as Vera? Anyways, it didn't matter. Vanessa was horny now, and that was all she cared about. The redhead shifted her body once more until she was in a 69 position with Yohko. Her hot womanly juices trickled down her milky thigh for the brunette to see. She laid down, pressing her heavenly body against the nurse. Every time Vanessa rocked her hips, her soft skin slid against Yohko's body. "Are you excited? I am!" She licked her lips. "Well, time to eat!" The knight's tongue pressed against the nurse's pussy. It slid over her pussy at a painstakingly slow rate. Her tongue was firm and hot.

Monsters:

Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next