View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame) 

Post Re: Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame)
Yohko had thought she had finally figured out Vanessa's motivations. The red head woman's voice had her thinking otherwise, before Yohko found herself on her back. Her grey orbs gazed up at Vanessa who was now sitting on top of her again. Vanessa brought up a rather good point, about allowing herself to be tied up. If she had wanted Yohko as a pet she would have most likely been more aggressive. Yohko was about to speak when she found Vanessa's fingers inside her mouth, moving her tongue about. Yohko could of simply biting down onto those invading digits, but she restrained herself from doing so even as she felt the red heads other hand rubbing against her pussy. She could feel those three digits dip into her inner folds teasing her, before they were pulled out. Those grey orbs of Yohko looked to the side seeing the look Vanessa was giving her now. Was she the one being judged now ?

Yohko face would turn bright red from what Vanessa had asked her. Up till this point no one had asked her for such a thing. She was unsure what to think. Her own thoughts on Vanessa had been wrong and now there was that question. A light moan would come from her mouth feeling her partners tongue drag across her pussy. She had resisted using her abilities on Vanessa, but the young woman was proving to be difficult to get a read on. In all honesty she didn't want to use her empathy on Vanessa at all, since it did give her an unfair advantage, but she just had to know. The issue was that two conditions had to be meet the first was that Yohko needed to focus, and the second was that she needed to be feeling the same things as the person she was trying to synchronize to.

In this position it would be easy to mimic Vanessa's motions. The matter was on if she could concentrate in her current state, and how long she would be able to hold the synchronization for. Yohko would begin to lick the juices down Vanessa's thighs, while she focused her mind. First she would use her senses to peer around the surrounding area, before finding Vanessa. By this point Yohko had worked her way up to the young woman's dripping folds, and began to drag her tongue across it slowly. If the synchronization worked Yohko would be able to feel what Vanessa felt. This included the woman's emotions and how she currently felt about Yohko, but also what Vanessa felt physically as well.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:40 am

Vanessa was aware of the small resistance that Yohko put up. For a second, she saw dogged determination to throw off the redheaded oppressor. It saddened her for a moment. What was the difference between Vanessa and those monsters at the moment? Both of them had thrown themselves onto these helpless women, disregarding their prey to satisfy their own lust.

She smiled, laughing to herself gently. The girl began to lick her own bottom lip, as if sizing the nurse up. She lowered her head to Yohko's womanhood, only to feel that something was off. The crimson-haired girl pinched her partner's thigh. "Eat me out properly." She demanded as she pressed her athletic ass deeper against the brunette. The truth was, the nurse probably wouldn't be able to link up her emotion to Vanessa's. The knight's head was filled with lust, confusion, and a strong indignation against herself.

Vanessa rocked her hips from side to side. She stuck out her tongue and watched as saliva dripped from her tongue to descend onto Yohko's pussy. She used her hand to rub her saliva across Yohko's outer lips. She rubbed her partner's pussy harder and harder, spitting more saliva onto it to lubricate the woman. When she was satisfied, Vanessa ducked her head between Yohko's legs and began to eat her out. Her tongue dove deep inside Yohko, prodding at her inner walls in hopes of finding the nurse's g-spot.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:50 pm

It hadn't taken much to break Yohko's focus on her task. A simple pinch to her thigh, and then the process of having her face inches away from Vanessa's rear and drooling sex. The smell of that wanting pussy filling Yohko's nostrils with each of her breaths. Just the erotic nature of the scent was making, Yohko want to taste Vanessa's erotic nectar. The young brunette's tongue would drag across Vanessa's throbbing sex. Her licks would be interrupted by moan's, as Vanessa continued the process of lubricating the woman under her. Yohko's tongue would eventually push deeper into the red heads channel, moving about inside the woman. She could feel Vanessa's own tongue wriggle around inside of her, exploring her depths. Her own folds pushing up against the invading tongue, while it explored and searched for what its target. Vanessa would know she had found Yohko's g-spot, when the young brunette's walls tensed around the red head's tongue and Yohko's own tongue stopped moving inside her for a bit.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:10 am

Vanessa arched her back, letting out moans as the tongue ran across her hot pussy. "Y-yes, like that!" Her voice told Yohko that the redhead was nearly drunk on pleasure. She absolutely loved feeling the curious tongue wiggle inside and spread her apart. It prodded against her inner walls. Then, she found the brunette's g-spot. She knew by the reaction the nurse was giving her. The knight took advantage of the opportunity and continued to dip her tongue against the woman's spot. Every second, the hot and slippery tongue rubbed against Yohko's weak point. Her fingers began to rub the brunette's outer lips in an attempt to make it even wetter. "Cum, you naughty nurse." She giggled, "Let me taste your weakness..."

Monsters:

Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Yohko's body was jolted with pleasure each time the red heads tongue ran over her weak point. Her hands would grip the futon below her sweet soaked form, while she tried to continue and please the red head. Yohko knew she had to do something to even the playing field, or at least to get Vanessa to cum. She all ready knew where the woman's g-spot was, and began to run her tongue along the sensitive bundle of nerves. Hopefully it would be enough to disrupt the woman's actions enough to let Yohko focus on her task. One of her hands would also pinch the red heads hardened pearl lightly, rolling it between her thumb and pointer finger. Occasionally her thumb would rub over the sensitive bundle of nerves. Despite this two pronged attack, Vanessa was all ready winning by a large margin. The young brunette's body would tense up, toes curling on the mat below her while her love juices came gushing out. Yohko's hand that had been playing with the red heads pearl, would gentle fall back down to the mat. Despite having just climaxed though Yohko's tongue was still squirming inside Vanessa's folds, trying to make the red head come to her own climax.

Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:30 pm

Vanessa smiled to herself when she saw the brunette crippling under her touch. The knight continued to lap her partner's juices, savoring the taste of victory on her tongue. She wouldn't let up, either. Her licks became more frequent, urging for the nurse to reach her breaking point. Then, she felt Yohko grow more aggressive, taking in her hot pussy. The redhead squeezed her thighs around Yohko's leg as she moaned in pleasure. "Aaahh... no, stop...!" She sounded rather helpless. She tried her best to tease the woman, but felt her own climax coming. Then, the two girls came at the same time, spilling their womanly juices over one another. Vanessa's hot body rested on top of Yohko. She just wanted to lay on top of Yohko forever, enjoying the woman's warmth against the cold, breezy night. "N-not bad..." Vanessa breathed heavily. The knight pulled herself off of Yohko, and turned around to face her. She pulled a strand of her red hair behind her ear and leaned in for a deep kiss. As their lips locked, they would be able to taste the flavor of their love. Her tongue invaded inside Yohko's mouth, pressing and swirling around the nurse's tongue. When they broke their kiss, a bridge of saliva and juices appeared between their lips.

The knight looked down at Yohko, still straddling the woman. "So, will you be mine? ♥"

Monsters:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:07 am

Yohko had been caught by surprise feeling Vanessa's own love juices enter into her mouth. She had little choice but to drink the red head woman's juices while the gushed forth. Yohko was even surprised that they had both climaxed at the same time. Perhaps Vanessa was much more sensitive then she thought. "Y...you're not bad yourself." Feeling Vanessa shift her weight on top of her. Yohko had to wonder what the red head was up to now. She was given the answer in a deep kiss, feeling Vanessa's soft lips against her own. There warm tongues dancing with each other, before the embrace was broken off. Yohko's face would turn bright red from Vanessa's question. The woman straddling Yohko almost as to give a warning of a round two. "Can I have time to think it over ? It's just so sudden." Yohko wasn't sure if Vanessa was in the right mindset. She wasn't even sure if she was in the right mindset to give an answer, everything just happened so fast.

Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:50 pm

The Knight frowned at Yohko's answer. "Sure." She replied in a near monotone voice. She rolled off of her partner and pulled the covers over herself. She decided that their actions were enough for tonight, and that it was time to get rested. After all, they still have to hike back to the main campus in the morning and the redhead would have to resume classes. She wasn't too sure if she had gotten what she wanted out of this trip- if she had come to terms with the island. What she did know, though, was that the lust inside of her was overwhelming, and it would carry her to some horrible places in the future.

Restraint was perhaps the number one goal. But that wasn't to say she didn't regret her time with Yohko. She enjoyed it, and was sure the nurse had a fun time too. "The goddess that you spoke with... how often does she come here?" She asked in a quiet voice, "I want to talk to her about my lust. If she's truly a goddess and not a monster, then she has to listen to my pleas... right?"

Monsters:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:49 pm

The Knight frowned at Yohko's answer. "Sure." She replied in a near monotone voice. She rolled off of her partner and pulled the covers over herself. She decided that their actions were enough for tonight, and that it was time to get rested. After all, they still have to hike back to the main campus in the morning and the redhead would have to resume classes. She wasn't too sure if she had gotten what she wanted out of this trip- if she had come to terms with the island. What she did know, though, was that the lust inside of her was overwhelming, and it would carry her to some horrible places in the future.

Restraint was perhaps the number one goal. But that wasn't to say she didn't regret her time with Yohko. She enjoyed it, and was sure the nurse had a fun time too. "The goddess that you spoke with... how often does she come here?" She asked in a quiet voice, "I want to talk to her about my lust. If she's truly a goddess and not a monster, then she has to listen to my pleas... right?"

Monsters:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:49 pm

Yohko wasn't surprised by the tone of voice she had gotten from Vanessa. Things had just evolved to quickly tonight and with the red head messing with her head it was better to be safe then sorry. The question about the goddess of the shrine suddenly came up. Yohko grey orbs looked up at the ceiling of the room while in thought. "Unfortunately I haven't seen her in a while. She likes to do things as she pleases, so seeing her is very erratic at times. Sometimes I'll see her two days in a row, other times it a few weeks to months. I can mention your problem to her next time I see her, but being a goddess of fertility she'll most likely want your sexual juices as payment." Yohko could understand why Vanessa would want to talk with the Goddess, but she wasn't exactly sure if it was a good idea. "To be honest she would probably say something like. "Denying and trying to block it will only end up being bad for you, so you must first come to accept it and how you react to it. Learn to accept to accept it before you can tolerate it" or something along those lines. Right now we should get some sleep. Its not exactly an easy walk back." Yohko would close her eyes allowing herself to drift off to sleep, but at the same time she could still feel the residual lust in Vanessa's body.

In the morning Yohko had all ready gotten up by the time Vanessa would wake up. The young student would have all ready put on a simple light blue summer dress, while she seemed to move about the main chamber. "Oh your finally up sleepy head. Breakfast is all ready on the table." Yohko would say noticing Vanessa in the room. Yohko's definition of breakfast though was that of breakfast bar. "You know I remember asking that goddess a question about lust when I first meet her. I was terrified of becoming a slave to it. To not be in control of myself. This is what she told me..." Yohko would close her grey orbs trying to remember the words exactly as they were spoken to her."

"There are very few ways to control lust. Only very powerful women and beings like the goddess can learn to control it at will. That lust and hunger for sex is as much a part of us as our own limbs and heart. When a sailor tries to sail over a wave they are swallowed up by it. The same can be said with ones lust You shouldn't try to go against those feelings, you only make yourself more vulnerable. Instead learn to sail them until you know how to control it. It'd take years for humans to learn how to control our lust, but we can make steps towards that goal by accepting it and not letting it effect us as much. By accepting ourselves, even if some parts aren't so innocent. You can't be a slave for what you use for your own sake."

Yohko would open her eyes knowing that probably wasn't the answer Vanessa had been looking for. "I can mention your plight to her, but I'm not sure how long that will take. Until then I can only offer to help you. If at anytime you feel like you are going to be overwhelmed by your lust you can find me, and we'll deal with it. After all I did enjoy myself last night, so I'm not against doing more of it. Plus it will help you stay in control of yourself. We can leave when your ready to go back." Yohko would leave Vanessa to her own devices, while she went to go put things away. It was best to leave Vanessa with her thoughts for now, even though she would have time to think on the walk back.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:41 am

Perhaps it was a smart move on Yohko's behalf to turn down the knight's offer. Deep down inside, the redhead knew she wouldn't keep her end of the bargain. There was something different about her since she had arrived on the island- and until she could solve what tremors laid hidden in her heart- she wouldn't dedicate her time to one specific person. The crimson-haired girl placed a finger on the nurse's lips as she said 'sexual juices'. "There's so much that's happened to us on this island. If the goddess wants my body, she can have it. I'd easily trade it for answers." She continued, "The sooner I get my answers, the sooner I can save these girls from these awful monsters." With that, the crimson-haired girl began to drift into a deep sleep.

When she had awoken, Vanessa began to ready herself for the trip back- which involved a bath, brushing her hair, and other maintenance things. She thanked the nurse for the food, and began to dig on. However, the girl stopped at the brunette's comments. She set her fork down and looked up. "Have you ever wondered what would happen if we accepted the monsters' embraces? Would we ever be able to go back and be satisfied by- regular means? By giving into monsters, we essentially throw away our humanity. That's... something I'd never do." She said solemnly, before collecting all of her things to head out.

Vanessa waited for Yohko outside of the temple. She was wearing a black and pink tight shirt, and jogging pants that weren't afraid to reveal the shape of her ass. "Are you ready to go?"

Monsters:

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Yohko had never really thought about the repercussions of giving into the monsters embrace. As the priestess to sexual goddess, one would think she would have at least some knowledge on what would happen in such cases. She had been reflecting on the question for a bit while she cleaned things up. Walking outside she saw Vanessa in her rather form fitting attire. "Yup, let's go." Yohko would say in a rather up beat tone though she supposed Vanessa still had a lot on your mind. During the trek through the woods Yohko would continue the conversation from breakfast.

"About what you said early about the monsters embrace. I guess we would become slaves to our lust, if we just gave in to it. I'm guessing that is what the term breaking means in those situations. Where one just gives in after losing all hope, and just becoming a slave to their lust. Most likely such a person would ever be satisfied with themselves in a sexual situation. Though its something different with acceptance of your lust. You can resist all you want, but if you feel like you going to be overwhelmed by your lust. Then there is no problem in accepting that fact, and begging to be fucked. Think of it this way Vanessa. By accepting your lust in those situations. You are using the monster to satisfy it in that situation. If they want to use us to satisfy there own lust then we can do the same to them. Though I wouldn't actively hunt them down for just the purpose of having sex." Yohko would turn her head to make sure Vanessa was still behind her. The last thing she needed was to find out she was talking to herself. She also was beginning to understand how important it was for Vanessa to protect other students. To be honest the last thing she wanted to see was Vanessa, as a broken woman wanting nothing more then sex.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 am

Vanessa was grateful that Yohko was trying to help her. Actually, out of all the girls she met so far that knew of monsters, Yohko was the most helpful. She held her hand against her chest. "What, I should just enjoy the ride? It's not like I can rape a monster. They'll get what they want at the end of the day." The crimson-haired girl kicked a pebble on the trail. "We're all the same to them. They'll use us until they get bored and find someone else. We're livestock, Yohko. That's all we are, and that's all we'll ever be if we don't confront and fight them back!" Her voice raised for a moment, before simmering down again. "Don't you want to be free? To have a life where you don't have to fear a tentacle around every corner?"

Monsters:

Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Yohko would glance back at hearing the pebble skipping across the trail. It looked like Vanessa was beginning to catch on , but the young woman needed a bit more of a push in the correct direction. Yohko knew what it was like to stumble around in the dark , and she wasn't about to leave Vanessa to do the same; not when she could guide the woman. It was debatable if they were going to be on the same path, or if they would be on separate ones at some point. That however didn't matter in the here and now. The raising of the red heads voice into a more passionate one caused Yohko to turn her head towards the woman, though Vanessa would calm herself down a few seconds later.

"Sure it would be nice to not have to worry about horny tentacle monsters around every corner, but I can't help but think if they weren't there certain things might not have transpired. For instance if they weren't around. You would of never confronted Ms.Matsumoto about them. If you hadn't confronted Ms.Matsamoto then the two of us most likely would have never meet." Yohko would subconsciously rub the place where Vanessa had left a hickey. "Yes, you should just go along for the ride." She knew the red head was going to need a bit more of an elaboration on things, but there wasn't a horny tentacle monster to help, so she would just have to use last night. "You were pretty aggressive last night one might think of you as a monster. While I struggled against you at first, you probably noticed that I gradually stopped putting up a fight. It wasn't because I had given in, but that I had accepted what was happening and what I wanted in that moment. Things didn't turn out so badly now did they?" Yohko hoped that using last night as an example would give Vanessa a bit more understanding about the situation. She could feel her face turn flush remembering last night. "Anyway we should hurry up and get back to the campus. You still need to have that physical before you get back to classes tomorrow." Yohko would pick up her pace apparently trying to keep her mind off of last night.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:02 am

Affection was shown in many ways. And while the advice offered made the knight happy, what made Vanessa even happier was the simple fact that someone was there for her. And that someone was Yohko. Her cheeks flushed when Yohko mentioned the possibility that they would've never met. Was it an indirect confession from the nurse? The crimson-haired girl remained silent and continued pacing behind her friend. "...Please, don't compare me to a monster." Vanessa growled. She hid her hands behind her back. Finally, the school came back into view.

"You remember... when you were scared that I would come to hate you someday?" Vanessa asked rhetorically, "... I hope that day never comes either. Sometimes, I feel like there's a seed growing inside of me. One that resembles something far more evil and sinister than simple lust." She held a fist up against her chest. "If that ever happens to me, come save me, okay?"

Monsters:

Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next