View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame) 

Post Re: Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame)
Yohko couldn't help but giggle a little at hearing Vanessa object to being compared to a monster. Her grey orbs would look back at the woman behind her, seeing Vanessa now walking with her hands behind her back. This allowed the red heads breast to become more pronounced, something Yohko doubted Vanessa was conscious she was doing. It was rather tempting if not a subtle offer to possibly take advantage of. Though what Vanessa started to talk about caught her attention a bit more. Something more evil and sinister then simple lust. Those words stuck with Yohko and she had to wonder what Vanessa meant. Was she talking about the corruptive aura that she felt around students, or was she talking about something else she hadn't encountered yet. Either way she didn't want to see anything happen to Vanessa, so she would just need to be as prepared as possible for that day.

Yohko would stop walking turning around, walking up to Vanessa. Her hand would gently grasp onto the one Vanessa had clutched over her heart. "Sure, though you might not like the treatment process." Yohko was half joking and half being serious to try and lighten up Vanessa's mood. It was the first time she had realized that the red head was only an inch taller then her. This caused her to stand on her tip toes just so she could kiss Vanessa lightly on the forehead. She would then hop back about two bunny hops, while still facing the woman. "Any way were all most back to the university. I'll race you the rest of the way." Before Vanessa could even reply Yohko had all ready started running towards the university.

Yohko bent over, only to look up at the red head standing at the entrance to the dormitories. She should of known better to challenge Vanessa to a race. The red head was far more athletic then She was. "O...Okay bad idea to challenge you to a race." Yohko would stammer out between breaths. After a few minutes the two would walk into the lobby to the dorm towers. The cool air of the air conditioned building would be the first thing to great them. On there way back things had gotten a bit more humid, as they normally did at this time of day. Yohko would catch Vanessa trying to slink her way towards one of the elevators. "Where do you think your going. Your getting that physical now." The young chestnut haired woman would unknowingly grab Vanessa by the hand, half dragging and half pulling her to the nurses office. Entering into the nurses office the two would be greeted by the nurse.

The nurse would thank Yohko for bringing Vanessa to the office, and would tell the red head to wait for her next to one of the beds. "Nothing happened I'm telling you." Vanessa would hear coming from Yohko apparently the nurse had noticed the hickey mark on Yohko's neck. The two would then get into a bit of an argument about Yohko taking her medication, and the fact it was club hours. All things the nurse won out in the end. The nurse would walk up to Vanessa closing the privacy curtain to the bed. "So lets begin that exam now."

It wasn't anything unusual when it came to medical exams. Vanessa would have her temperature, and blood pressure were taking. Her weight was checked to make sure she was at a healthy weight, and a basic physical was given. All the time though the young red head would get the feeling Yohko was occasionally taking glances in her direction. "Okay were done here, you can put your shirt back on. You're perfectly fin just take it easy for the next few days, and You'll make a full recovery." The nurse would open the privacy curtain enough for her to exit, before closing it. Exiting Vanessa would notice that Yohko was now wearing the nurse uniform she had been wearing when they had first meet. She was looking down at a clip board seeming to be taking inventory of what the nurse still had in stock.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Vanessa wished she could describe this sinister feeling inside her. It caused a shiver to be sent down her spine. She looked up when Yohko grabbed onto her hand. A small smile crept up her lips. "Oh? What are you going to do to me?" Vanessa said in an interested voice. She leaned in closer until the two girls were almost kissing each other- but not quite. Suddenly, the nurse planted a kiss on her forehead. The crimson-haired girl blinked for a few moments. Her cheeks flushed red. "N-n-n-no chance!" The knight replied, before getting into a running position. Just like that, the redhead sprinted forward, finishing by a decent margin.

She breathed heavily, swiping the sweat off her forehead. "Not bad...!" Vanessa usually liked to stretch before any sort of exercise. She rested her hands behind her head. As soon as they walked into the dorm buildings, she sighed from the cold air. Vanessa fixed her hair. She was about to head to her dorm room, but was pulled by the nurse. "Where are we going?!" The redhead groaned.

The girl chuckled when Yohko was being scolded. She went through the entire physical examination. When Vanessa spotted Yohko, she ran by and gave the brunette a friendly slap on the ass. "Working hard, I see!" The redhead leaned against the door next to Yohko. "So, what'd you tell the nurse? How'd you hide your hickey?" She asked, clearly interested.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:41 pm

A small yelp came from Yohko feeling something swat her ass. The young woman would give a slight glare at Vanessa, while she leaned against the door. "I told her it was just a rash, but she wouldn't believe me." Lucky for her the blouse she wore with the nurse outfit covered her shoulders, and the collar hide most of her lower neck. It hid Vanessa's little mark well, or well enough that others wouldn't ask her about it. Yohko's head would hang down slightly dejected, while her cheeks were slightly flush with color. A few seconds later she would be looking back up at the cabinet, and then back down at the clipboard. "So what are you planning to do now ? I hope its not going to be stirring up more trouble." The young brunette would ask, watching Vanessa out of the corner of her eye.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:20 am

The redhead teasingly stuck out her tongue. She pursed her lips when asked if she was going to cause more problems. "Well, I'll probably head up to Vera's again. Maybe I'll pull of a disguise or something to snoop around. I'm not going to rest until I figure out what's going on with this island... with this school. Though... if I returned and required rehab from you, I don't think you'd mind." Vanessa winked at the brunette. The smile slowly faded. "And what are you going to do, Yohko? Continue your everyday life as a nurse?"

She walked over to the nurse's inventory, and began to help her keep track of everything in stock. "Why don't you come with me? Help fight these monsters, and protect the girls of this school?"

Monsters:

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:29 pm

It was apparent Vanessa still saw Yohko as part of the staff. To the young brunette it was a bit of an annoyance. The red head had mentioned about going to see vera and doing some more snooping around. Yohko could only glance at her disapprovingly. "I wouldn't prod the sleeping tiger anymore then you all ready have. It's all ready aware of you and causing any more trouble might bring more then a simple trip to the basement." She would notice that Vanessa had walked over to her again, but this time she had glanced at her clipboard and began reading numbers back to her. It was helpful that she didn't have to look back and forth between the clip board. "I all ready told you that I'm only here due to my medical condition. If we hadn't returned during club hours I wouldn't be doing this right now." Yohko would sigh wondering what she would actually be up to, if they hadn't come back during club hours.

Vanessa would begin to speak softer, her tone lowering to keep the nurse from hearing what she was saying. Yohko would sigh again looking at the woman next to her. It was apparent that the red head was on a personal crusade to save the woman of the university from the monsters. In Yohko's mind Vanessa was biting off way more then she could handle. There was a sense of discretion though she could sense that Vanessa possibly just wanted to keep Yohko close to her. "There are other way's of helping students outside of going on a personal crusade." She would walk close to Vanessa placing her free hand on the woman's hip before leaning in to whisper into the woman's ear. "If you desire me to be by your side that badly then first you should accept yourself. You can't really accept others if you can't even accept yourself. Once you are capable of doing that then I'm all yours." Yohko would back away going back to taking inventory, hopefully her little motivator was enough to keep Vanessa from doing anything rash.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Vanessa could tell that something had annoyed Yohko. Whether or not it had to do with her was entirely unknown. "Yeah, you're right..." She said in a low voice. Though she didn't want to anger the brunette, there was no doubt that she'd make a second trip to Vera's. She helped the brunette count all of the items, while speaking quite shyly. "Right, sorry about that..." Was the only thing the knight could think of to say as Yohko reminded her of the medical condition. While there was truth in what the nurse had to say, it was the redhead's decision. Was it ambitious? Surely. But out of reach? Not in Vanessa's eyes. She would seek to end the terror of the monsters one way or another. All of them attacked the girls and raped them, keeping them alive and using them as toys. It was that carelessness, that Vanessa believed would be their downfall. "I... have to do it. I can't sit around, knowing some girl is going to me traumatized after an attack. These are how urban myths are started. We have a few victims that fall on deaf ears because no one recognizes it as real. After all, I-" The crimson-haired girl stopped when the nurse grabbed onto her hips. Uncertain, the girl looked up at Yohko, silently asking the nurse what she was doing with simple eye contact.

Her cheeks flushed at Yohko's comment. Nearly frozen, she gulped as the nurse walked away from her. The knight glanced back at Yohko. The two were vastly different- in terms of mindset. Yet, Yohko still looked over Vanessa during their time together. Vanessa couldn't help but to wonder: how genuine were those words? And how... did she feel about it?

Vanessa would ponder about it later. For now, she'd return to her dorm for some sleep. She didn't get too much rest last night anyhow.

[The End]

Monsters:

Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6