View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame) 

Post Re: Tranquil Mind (FrozenFlame)
A simple phrase of curiosity from Ms.Crowell was enough to get Yohko's mind churning again. The red head woman though would not permit the young brunette from thinking on the matter, continuing her assault on that sensitive spot on Yohko's neck with a renewed vigor. The brunette could feel Ms.Crowell pull away just before things became painful for the woman under her to take it. Instead those grey orbs were fixated on the woman while she began to peel away her top. Perhaps it was this fixation that made it feel like time had slowed down, while the top was pulled over those bountiful mounds of the red head.

A moan would come from Yohko feeling the weight of her partners breasts against her own, though Yohko knew that it wasn't their full weight. Seeing Ms.Crowell stick her tongue out Yohko thought the woman wanted to kiss. Lifting herself up a bit off the ground, had given the red head all the moment she needed to have them swap places. The switch was jarring to Yohko who was now staring down at Ms.Crowell and the futon under them. It took her a few moments to realize that she was now the one straddling the red head. Yohko could only see that seductive look on her partners face, and felt her compulsions begin to become unbearable.

"Hm...I guess you want that exam now." Yohko would begin by feeling the weight of those bountiful mounds, before she began fondling and massaging them keeping in mind to take into account the orbs firmness and pliability. Those hands would then take both of the hardened peeks between her thumb and pointer pinching the hardened nubs, before pulling them up. "You've been wanting me to play with these massive tits of yours haven't you." Before Ms.Crowell could answer she would let go of those peeks allowing the woman's breasts to return to there natural state. The brunette woman would bend over her lounge teasing one of those hardened peaks, while her hand messaged the other breast. Lips would seal around the peek, Yohko beginning to suck and pull on the hardened peak with her mouth. During this time Ms.crowell could feel the warmth coming from Yohko's own sex, while she played with the woman's breasts. That was before she shifted her position slightly. The brunette woman's hand would gently move down the red heads abdomen, finger tips drifting gently down it, before the woman's hand would vanish under Ms.Crowell white panties. The woman's middle and ring fingers beginning to rub themselves against the entrance to the woman's sex.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:36 am

Vanessa breathed heavily with anticipation as her hands grabbed onto Yohko's legs. She slowly stroked her soft hands against the woman's thighs, while glancing up to see the nurse's reaction. "I-I think I'm heating up, doctor... Do I have a fever?" She giggled. The teen arched her back to give her partner more access to those bountiful breasts. Shy moans escaped her lips as the woman began to play with Vanessa's breasts. Then, Yohko asked if Vanessa wanted her breasts played with. "Mhmm... maybe ♥" Her arms wrapped around the brunette's head, lightly forcing the nurse to take more of the Knight's breasts into her mouth. "Do you enjoy my breasts that much? You're such a pervert~"

When Yohko touched the redhead's nether lips, she would be able to feel that the girl was already soaked with anticipation.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Ms.Crowell's scent began to fill Yohko's nostrils again, while she was pressed into that one large mound she was attending to. She couldn't help it after all Yohko didn't have Ms.Crowell's breast, and it made her feel a bit jealous about how lucky her partner was to be given such a bounty. While she had gotten over this, or at least that's what the young brunette thought, it felt like a waste not to give Ms.Crowell's the proper attention it deserved. It wasn't just the red heads breast that she enjoyed, but other parts of her partner as well. "Mmm...it just seems like a waste to not play with something so bountiful. It's just not your breast, but your voice as well. It's not healthy to hold such thing in." The way the woman shyly moaned sent a warm chill through Yohko's body. She wanted to hear more of Ms.Crowell's erotic voice. Her fingers would pass over the hardened pearl trying to get another one of those delightful sounding moans out of her partner.

Yohko would remove her hand from under the woman's panties panties bringing it into Ms.Crowell's line of sight. "I'm not the only pervert here. Just look how soaked you are down there." Yohko would move her fingers closer to Ms.Crowell's lips. "Go ahead and lick them clean, or I won't go cleaning that special place of yours. I know how much you enjoyed my attention to that spot last time." Granted the red head wasn't the only one who was wet in the nether regions.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:32 am

Vanessa's strawberry perfume would be exactly what the nurse inhaled. When she glanced down, the teen noticed her partner had a look of desire- perhaps she was jealous of the Knight's breasts? That was alright, because Yohko would have the opportunity to indulge in Vanessa's breasts all she wanted. She smiled. "I'd rather not attract any monster here. I've been... interrupted many times before by them. You wouldn't want one of those nasty things to ruin this moment, would you?" She cupped the nurse's cheeks with both her hands, bringing them up so she could taste the sweetness of Vanessa's kiss. Her warm lips pressed firmly against the brunette. The redhead lightly squeezed Yohko's lower lip with her own, while lightly grazing her teeth against the lower lip. When she thought Yohko had enough, Vanessa broke the kiss. Her eyes were filled with lust as she breathed out a visible puff of warm air.

She looked south as she saw Yohko's hand disappear underneath her panties. Her cheeks blushed red at the first touch of the nurse's fingers. "A-aahh... Don't touch there..." Vanessa whimpered shyly. Her eyes stared intently at the fingers, before looking back at the brunette, and back and the fingers again. "O-Okay..." The crimson-haired girl closed her eyes and pressed her lips against her partner's fingers. She squeezed the woman's fingers between her soft lips before slowly taking in more of the finger. Her saliva coated the fingers, all while tasting her own naughtiness. But Vanessa wasn't content on letting Yohko become the dominant one in this situation. She slurped on the finger even more, hungry with desire while looking back up at Yohko to see if she enjoyed it. The redhead fed on Yohko's fingers for a few more seconds, before finally letting the fingers go. She stuck out her tongue, showing the brunette exactly how much saliva her body had produced. A string of saliva appeared between her lips. Vanessa was inviting Yohko in for another loving kiss.

Monsters:

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:03 am

The kiss had caught Yohko off guard not that it was a bad thing. Ms.Crowell had certainly been keeping the young woman on her toes this evening. The red head was apparently rather shy about these interactions the two were having. There was a sense of superiority coursing through Yohko feeling Ms.Crowell's soft lips, and tounge working to clean the woman's juices off the chestnut haired woman's fingers. It was obvious that the red head was hungry with desire by the way she worked at cleaning Her fingers. Was this what it felt like to be in control of another person ? The feeling was all most like a pure set of warmth with each stroke of Ms.Crowll's tongue being sent through Yohko's body. "Mmm...you worry to much Ms.Crowell. If one was going to interrupt us it would have done so all ready, if it happens it happens. All though I would rather not have it happen at all." Yohko would lean in taken the red heads tongue into her own mouth, before her own soft lips meet Ms.Crowlls. Her own tongue beginning to explore the red heads mouth once again, while her hands playfully fondled the red heads bountiful and soft breasts.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:11 am

Vanessa's sweet lips locked with the brunette, and the two enjoyed the loving make out session. Her tongue danced instead the woman and forced her saliva onto the nurse. Yes, she would take all of it in. Vanessa's hands lightly pressed against Yohko's back. Her fingers lightly ran down the woman's spine, before groping Yohko's ass for good measure. Her hands then rested on her partner's hips, pulling them closer to the Knight. Finally, she broke the kiss and stared at Yohko lovingly. "Take me away, missy. Make me forget all about this island..." She said in a low, desperate voice. The crimson-haired girl laid against the futon. Her beautiful red hair remained scattered across the bed. The teen held her hands on either side of her head, giving up her entire body. Her nipples remained erect, standing proud and tall above her mounds. "I... want to only look at you for tonight." Was she serious? And, what did the crimson-hair girl mean by that?

Monsters:

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:48 am

Yohko could feel Ms. Crowl's saliva filling her mouth as they kissed. The young brunette was made to swallow the other woman's saliva, while her spine felt a chill with the red heads fingers gently moving down her back. Yohko's body tried to move away feeling her ass being groped, a moan being muffled by the fact Ms.Crowl was keeping the kiss, and wasn't allowing it to be broken. She could feel herself being brought closer to Ms.Crowel and had expected the red head to make her move. Nothing came though from the woman who moments ago had been asserting her dominance. Instead she withdrew instead asking to be taking away, so that she could forget about the island. It was hard to tell if Ms.Crowel's next statement had been serious, or if she was just toying with Yohko some more. Either way it seemed that the red head was willing to submit herself to Yohko.

Yohko wouldn't say anything allowing her actions to speak for her, as she began to gently massage and fondle the red heads breasts some more. Her lips sealing around one of those peaks, before beginning to suck on it. During this time Yohko had learned a bit about Ms.Crowel. The woman was indecisive not knowing what she actually wanted. It was most likely the cause for her hate for Vera. The young red head wasn't sure if she hated Vera or at the least had feelings for the head girl.

Her lips would move from the teat she had been sucking on, while she moved down to Ms.Crowel's lower regions. Fingers would hook onto those damp panties pulling them away slowly, and off Ms. Crowl slowly. Her grey orbs could see the trail of juices that leaked from those panties, before the last piece of clothing had been removed. Her tongue would begin cleaning those juices from those soft thighs, and from around the entrance to the red heads sex. Her tongue would flick against the woman's hardened pearl, before sucking on that bundle of nerves. There was also the posabillity the red head also had some one else that was important to her. Not that it mattered to the brunette woman, the student body was comprised of all females. There was plenty of room for more then one woman. Yohko would move her body so that Ms.Crowel would be looking up at the Young brunettes moist nether regions and exposed pearl. The red head after all did say she wanted to look at her for the night. Yohko's tongue would flick the woman's pearl, while she inserted two of her fingers into that wanting sex. None of those things mattered to her for Ms.Crowel was hers tonight, and that was the only important thing to Yohko right now.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:04 am

Vanessa purred as her breasts were touched once more. She loved having the feeling of Yohko's hands grope and play with them. She bit her tongue and let out another shy moan as soon as her breasts were being sucked. Her hard nipples pressed against the nurse's tongue. Oh, she could tell from Yohko's touches that she didn't want to share the Knight with anybody. It was a strange possessiveness that she enjoyed. Her thighs quivered with excitement as they were licked, only to have her womanhood being played with as well. Her juices flowed out of her to let her partner get a taste.

When the two were in a 69 position, Vanessa knew immediately what her partner wanted. She spread the girl's nether lips open with her two fingers and lightly ran her tongue across her flesh. Her warm lips were firm, allowing Yohko to feel bit of it. Her long licks were like a cat. "You taste fantastic..." She giggled, while pressing her index finger into the woman's flesh. Vanessa watched as her index finger began to disappear between Yohko's folds. She wiggled her finger a few times, curiously seeking out her g-spot. After a while, she added another finger. And another. Vanessa wouldn't let off her licking either. She continued to run her tongue through the woman.

"You want to do more with me, don't you?" She giggled, "May I remind you, that you don't even know my first name. But you want more..." Vanessa's soft thighs hugged Yohko's head. She pressed them against the nurse. Vanessa used her legs to force Yohko closer to the redhead's soaked pussy. "And I'll give it all to you." The knight began tensing and after a few minutes she let out a powerful orgasm. "Mhmmm!" Her womanly juices flowed to Yohko's tongue.

The night was young, and Vanessa still desired to be dominated.

Monsters:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Yohko would let out a moan feeling her partners tongue dragging along the entrance to her sex. Unlike Ms.Crowell's shyer moans, Yohko wasn't allowed to let hers out. The young brunette could feel her face becoming heated, most likely from embarrassment to Ms.Crowel's words. Another moan would leave her lips, feeling Ms.Crowell's finger moving about inside her passage. Yohko could feel another finger slip in and then another finger. "Ah...no more another won't fit." Ms.Crowel would know the young woman was telling the truth by how tight it felt inside Yohko's passage now. By this point Yohko had stopped seemingly paralyzed by the red heads actions.

Yohko could hear Ms.Crowell speaking on how she wanted to do more to the red head, and she wasn't wrong. Then there was the comment about not knowing the woman's first name, yet still wanting to do more to her. Yohko could feel the red head's thighs against her head guiding it closer to the woman's wet folds. Her tongue went back to work unable to resist the woman's scent at this range. Feeling those love juices beginning to flow out, Yohko attempted closer in an attempt to drink those flowing love juices. Her own orgasm would follow a few moments later from Ms.Crowell's own administrations.

"S...stay put." Yohko would say a bit shaken, but her voice had authoritative tone behind it. The chestnut haired woman would get up, and leave the room. Apparently she either had to go get something, or had something to suddenly attend to. A few moments would go by and Yohko would return carrying some items. She would place them on the floor, before going back to close the door. Ms.Crowell would be able to see a good amount of rope, and what look like a replacement handle to a broom. There was also a small stick with those zig zag pieces of paper on it. "Don't try to struggle or you'll hurt yourself. Now sit up, and put your hands behind your back." Yohko would wait for Ms.Crowel to comply before taking some rope and tying the woman's arms together; she would move them so they were both horizontally against her back while they were tied together at the forearm. Next Yohko would spread Ms.Crowell's legs far enough apart that she could tie the broom handle to the red heads ankles, preventing the woman from using her legs.

Yohko would stand there looking at her work, before moving to Ms.Crowell. Her thigh would be placed up against the red heads sex, while a hand grabbed onto the woman's full and ample breast. Yohko knew what Ms.Crowell had been attempting with her little comments and taunts. Yohko had used it on the various apparitions to get them to be a bit rougher with her. "Mmm...such a troublesome woman. You go running around trying to save students from the monsters, but when its your turn to play the damsel in distress you just can't simply make up your mind. Well now I'm taking away you options, no more little games from you..." Yohko would tighten her grip on the breast she was fondling, but restrained it from being too painful.

"I have a bit of a bondage fetish, and I was going t let you off with some light domination, but apparently you want the full course. Lucky for you in order to dominate one needs to know how it feels to be dominated, or at least that's what I've read." Yohko's hand would trace up the mound she had been massaging, placing the mounds hardened peak between her fingers, before pulling on it. "I think its time you told me your first name Ms.Crowel." Yohko wasn't expecting the red head to give it up so easily, so Yohko was going to raise the woman's libido until the red head became desperate enough that she would do anything to get what she wanted.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:06 am

Vanessa giggled when she heard that Yohko couldn't take any more fingers. She stopped at that and continued to thrust slowly with her fingers. Her fingers pressed against the nurse's walls, mapping out the area inside of her. When the brunette let out her own orgasm, Vanessa's eyes widened. She rubbed her fingers together, observing how sticky the nurse's juices were. The redhead licked her fingers.

"Where are you...?" The redhead asked, but Yohko was already out of the room. Upon the nurse's return, Vanessa caught sight of the rope. The Knight knew exactly what was awaiting her. A small smile appeared across her lips as she complied with the commands. "You think you'll win against me?" Her voice purred with excitement. It was a challenge she was willing to accept. The teen was going to show Yohko just how potent she was. Even with her legs spread, she remained calm.

A shy moan escaped her lips when she felt a thigh press up against her pussy. Her chest rose with every breath she took. Yohko then reached over to grab the redhead's breasts. Vanessa's eyes were filled with lust. A tug of her nipple caused her to moan louder. Parts of her body were cold from the night air, just waiting to be warmed by her partner's hands. While her mobility was largely limited, it didn't stop Vanessa from leaning closer to the brunette and planting a kiss on her lips. She nestled her head at Yohko's neck. Vanessa began whispering in Yohko's ear. "No, I don't think I'll be telling you my name. But about that game we're playing..." Her hot breath brushed against the nurse's skin. "Wouldn't it be embarrassing if I took control of the situation, even though I'm tied up like this?" The crimson-haired licked the rim of the nurse's ear. Yes, yes... It would be quite embarrassing to be dominated by a girl who was tied up... and Vanessa was determined to make it happen.

Suddenly, Vanessa leaned back and laid down so that her back was resting against her forearms. She looked so helpless, so ripe for the taking. Her hair scattered across the futon, and her milky complexion was highlighted from the moonlight. One could make out an outline of her breasts that were partially shrouded in darkness. But something was off. Vanessa had that same lustful smile across her lips. Why was she smiling? Didn't the knight know better while being tied up?

"It's okay, you can touch me." Vanessa was going to be the dominant one, and she wasn't going to take orders from Yohko.

Monsters:

Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:30 am

There was that smug attitude of the red heads again, apparently she didn't know any better. Yohko could see how some one like this had wound up in the universities basement. There was no reply from chestnut haired woman, while her hands began to roam Ms.Crowl's body. Her touch warming the woman's body only for the cold air to return to it a few seconds later. Those same hands would begin to message those large and ample breasts of Ms.Crowl's making the woman think she was getting what she wanted. Then came something the red head wasn't likely expecting. The sound of Yohko's hand slapping against one of those engorged breasts. Stinging pain could be felt from the spot on the breast which had been slapped. Another slap came in this time on a slightly different spot, but also overlapping slightly from the last.

This time Yohko was ready, shoving Ms.Crowel's waded up panties into her mouth while the woman's mouth was open. Yohko wouldn't be needing to hear the woman's complaints. Once one breast was red enough, she moved on to that other waiting one allowing the cold air to claim the breast she had finished with. The chestnut hair woman wasn't doing this to be cruel or anything. Instead she was measuring Ms.Crowel's response with the thigh of her's against the red heads sex. It was good to know if her partner was a masochists ahead of time. Finishing disciplining Ms.Crowel through her breast, Yohko would get up allowing the cool night air to ease the pain Ms.Crowl most likely felt. The chestnut hair woman would move over to Ms.Crowl's bag to see if the woman had brought anything interesting with her.

Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:29 am

The redhead purred as the nurse began to explore her body once more, as if she would never be tired from it. She pressed her body against those hands, allowing Yohko to fully feel the knight's soft body. "Mhmm..." Vanessa moaned as the hands rested on her breasts. Her hard nipples rubbed against the palm of Yohko's hands. Her large mounds were ripe for the taking, and responded eagerly. Yes, she loved being touched like this. Suddenly, the nurse's hand raised. The teen's eyes widened, only to shut close as soon as a stinging feeling spread across her chest. "Aaaahh..." She groaned. The slap was very surprising, to say the least. "W-w-what do you think you're doing...?!" Vanessa seemed displeased at the moment, but her protests were quieted by having the fabric shoved into her mouth. She tried to spit it out while shaking her head.

Another stinging slap caused her breasts to jiggle with it, leaving a red mark on it. The girl squirmed under the nurse, as if wanting to free herself. But the more she struggled, the more she found her glistening pussy grinding against Yohko's thigh. Her nether lips were being teased, all while rubbing some of the knight's womanly fluids onto the thigh. Vanessa bit down on the panties. They were already getting soaked by her saliva.

When the slapping stopped, the burning feeling spread across her entire breast. The girl's chest rose with every breath in the knight air, too tired to think, and too tired to resist.

Monsters:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:39 am

Ms.Crowle was left alone for a few minutes allowing for the cool night air to sothe the woman's breast, while Yohko was going through her things. The chestnut haired girl wasn't throwing things around, but more or less just feeling through things going by sense of touch. She didn't feel anything out of place or anything that didn't feel like an article of clothing. From her little bit of discipline to Ms.Crowle, Yohko had found out the red wasn't a masochist, so using pain was an option anymore outside of correction.

The chestnut woman's footsteps could be heard on the tatami mats, while she approached the red head. Squatting down next to the woman, those grey orbs just roamed over the vulnerable woman's body. "Hm...it seems your starting to understand your current position. What ever happened to that attitude of taking control while being in this state." Yohko's hand would reach out and begin to gently caress one of Ms.Crowe's tender mounds. "Perhaps your willing to tell me your name now, or maybe I'm just going to have and give you one. How about crow, owl or maybe cow ?" Yohko hand would caress Ms.Crowel's skin warming it with each area she touched. Her hand eventually wandered down to the woman's sex, beginning to caress the woman's outer door.

Yohko could see Ms.Crowl beginning to drift so a squeeze to the tender mound was in order to bring the woman back around. Her free hand would move from playing with the woman's sex, and grabbing the stick with the zig zag pieces of paper on it. She would begin rubbing it against the red heads sex." Willing to tell me your name now ?" Yohko would give Ms.Crowl a few seconds, before beginning to push the stick into the woman's sex, sawing it back and fort going deeper with each inward motion. She would continue this course raising the red heads libido to near her breaking point, but stop just before the final motion could be made. This would repeat just keeping the bound red head on the edge. "It sucks not being able to climax. I should know having to deal with for a good long while. This can all end if you just tell me your name ?" Yohko would wait to see if Ms.Crowl was ready to let her name be know, if so Yohko would remove the panties so the woman could talk, other wise she would continue her present course until the red head was willing to give Yohko what she wanted.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:49 am

A few visible breaths emerged from her lips. It was obvious from the sight of it that she was breathing heavily. Her cheeks were shaded crimson. Even when Yohko to left to check the Knight's backpack, she still felt the nurse's touch. There wouldn't be anything of interest in her backpack. After all, Vanessa didn't expect any of this to happen. Who knew that she would spend the night, being tied up by a nurse? Her breasts were still sensitive to the touch of the brunette. Her breasts rose with every breath. Vanessa stared at Yohko as soon as she mentioned some names. No matter how embarrassing they sounded, the Knight wasn't going to reveal her name. She was a prideful Knight, and wouldn't submit to such an enemy. The redhead would fight to the bitter end.

Her glistening pussy seemed to love the attention. Vanessa's insides squeezed the stick. Her insides were warm, yet lubricated by her juices. The girl's toes curled as she reached a near orgasm. She let out a muffled moan. Yes, yes, yes! The crimson-haired girl began to rock her hips as best as she could against the stick. As soon as she was about to come, the motion stopped. Vanessa stared at the nurse, clearly discouraged. She knew that Yohko would keep teasing her. Eventually, the nurse would make a mistake and the Knight would be able to come. She just had to wait.

Monsters:

Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:09 am

There was certain tension in the air that didn't escape Yohko's notice. It was different from the tension felt when grabbed by a monster, or the tension she had felt earlier in the evening. The young chestnut hair woman knew her own limits and how far she could push herself, but what she was doing with Ms.Crowel was new territory even for Yohko. Most of the things she had done so far had come from experience with monsters, and what few adult novels she had read on the subject matter. She knew that being unable to orgasm was a maddening experience at times, and difficult to endure. Yet there was Ms.Crowl lying there vulnerable to anything wanted to do with the young woman's body.

Yohko also knew everyone had a weak point that could be exploited to get them to do things that they normally wouldn't do. It was just a matter of finding it and then exploiting it to her advantage. She could tell Ms.Crowl was waiting for something to happen, something that would let the red head take control of the situation. The woman's words were still fresh in the Yohko's head, making her cautious about how she handled the woman. Not just because of those words but she also didn't want to cause serious harm to the woman. Yohko would move herself so that her hand grabbed the ropes that bound Ms.Crowel's hands. She would use them to place Ms.Crowl on her stomach, using her knee to make sure Ms.Crowl was bent over at the waist. Ms.Crowl would feel Yohko's hands rubbing against her arms. "Hm, you've been tied up for a bit wouldn't want you to lose feeling to your arms." Yohko's fingers would drift down the woman's spine until she reached the woman's other back door. Yohko would prod the secret entrance with her finger, while she pulled the stick from Ms.Crowl's folds. "I wonder if this cherry of yours has been popped yet." Yohko would use both her fingers to stretch the red heads anus, testing it elasticity. Ms.Crowl would then feel the stick coated with her juices prodding against it. "You ready to give me your name yet, or do we find out if you like taking it in the ass?" Yohko's other hand's fingers would rub up against those drenched folds, teasing the continuation of the pleasure given before. "You can cum, but only after you give me your name. That's all it takes to end this." She would further drive home the point being letting one of her fingers graze up against, Ms.Crowl's pearl.

Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next