View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 An afther gym class work out. (For Jewel) 

Post An afther gym class work out. (For Jewel)
The 4th period gym class girls werr just finishing up putting away their gym equipment afther a hard days work out. Most the girls were tired, exhausted, panting and and sweaty, especily one.

Nichol was the tired looking burnette who was pushing a basket of soccer balls back where they belonged, in the supply room closet were they were normally stored befor faling in line with the other students as they disapeared inside the looker room.

Nichol like the other girls went straight to her locker, popped te combo lock and began to get undressed, slipping out of her tight sweaty gym shirt, tossing the to small and tight garment a side on to the bench next to her locker befor kicking off her running shoes. Now only standing clade in her tight dark blue gym shorts, also ironicly a size to small for her.

"Eh.. when are they going to send me my replacment gym clothes... these are to small..." Nichol whined out loud as she stugged to slip out of her shorts, now standing in only a pair of light pink panties as the burnette tossed her sweaty shorts aside and sighed softly to breath.

"Ahh... much better.."

Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:42 am

Post Re: An afther gym class work out. (For Jewel)
sapphire whos the blue haired girl 2 lockers down heard and saw the cute brunette as she complained. sapphire giggled and held out a pair of gym shorts a size bigger then what the girl had. sapphires boobs showing only clad in a pair of navy blue panties.

Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Nichol was just pulling a bra out of her locker when she noticed out of the corner of her eye. The busty blue haired student from only two lockers down as she held out her hand, holding a pair of gym shorts out to the burnette as Nichol reached out and took them.

"Oh... uh t-thanks..." Nichol thanked her, the girl blushing as she couldnt help but noticed her shaply body, making the women demorilizing in a way, befor Nichol held out those shorts, seeingthey were a size bigger then what she had. "Oh.. Thank you.. Finilly.. thank you.."

Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:12 am

sapphire smiles as she hands them to the girl her hand brushing her boob as its pulled back. sapphire catches the glance at her bust and smiles.¨like a sample of the goods your looking at?¨

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:27 am

A blush comes over Nichols cheeks as she feels a hand suddenly brush her breast. Quickly covering her chest as she jumped startled by the touch as Nichol stumbled on her own book bag falling to the ground topless on her back. "Ah.. What?" Nichol stutters confused as she shyly gazes up at the other women who just as naked as she was. " uh... No... Thank you... I..I " Nichol shyly spoke her eyes unable to help but gawk.

"W-wait uhm... Do I know you?" Nichol asked.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:38 am

¨im sapphire garden former daughter to the hawaiin gardens. i beleve we meet at the tramps party.¨saphy offers her her hand to help her up.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:03 am

"T-the... Tramps party...." Nichol repeated, a noticeable blush on her cheeks as she recalled that crazy party.... And the wackyness Sara had her go through all in the efforts of coming out of her shell.

" oh... I-i remainder you." Nichol smiled meekly, not wanting to say she was the one that frighten her as Nichol took her hand as she was helped up as a arm came up to cover her modest chest from her sight.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:28 pm

¨daw no need to hide them they are very sexy hun nice and perky.¨sapy giggles and runs a finger along they're curv finding her adorable.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:42 pm

"Ah.." Nichol gasped as her hair stude on end whike her face lite up with embaressed shock as Shaphires reached out, touching the curves of her perky breasts. The un-autorized touch forcing Nichol to jump back shyly. " y-you think your adorable?" Nichol repeated in suprise, looking her over and blushed. "Uhm... I-i like yours too... their..." Nichol's blush deeped. "Big.."

Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:10 pm

¨mmm that they are. and don't worry hun i won't take what you don't want to give.¨sapphire gave a smile that said your safe with me.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 pm

"O-oh.. uhm t-thats good...." Nichol stammered shyly as she blushed looking at Sapphire. Eyeing the women shyly head to toe, her arm still hugging tightly over her own bust inorder to shield her self from locker mates grabby hands.

"Uhm... t-thanks for the shorts.... b-but I dont want to be late for next class..." Nichol shuttered as she moved back to her locker as she hastly tried to get ready.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]