View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 White (for Lily and Rosalie) 

Post Re: White (for Lily and Rosalie)
Rosalie smiles to Lily and takes her hand as they go to the bedroom with Daphnee then sits beside her.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 am

With the two on the bed sitting side by side she realized she was at a disadvantage in not knowing where they kept certain things though she could make three logical guess. Right now that didn't matter.

“Good and comfy? Now kiss, kiss like you mean it.”
She would wait until they got into it before wandering over to a dresser checking for signs of who's it happened to be first.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:06 am

lily blushs uber bright looking at rosalie never haveing kissed on command before but will if her lover takes the lead. her heart is racing and pounding when something occurs to her."b-but isnt it a prefects j-job to prevent girls from d-doing this?"

Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:20 pm

"Do you really want her to stop us, Lily?" Rosalie asks before leaning in and kissing her lover's lips. It starts out softly, but quickly starts becoming more passionate as her arousal flares up. Her hand moves up to Lily's body and runs down exploring her clothed form.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:43 am

It was frowned upon in the open but she and the other Prefects were far too busy to police matters unless it was in the face of the public. Even then it was one of those rules that tended to be ignored.

“I guess, I do not have the time to police something so trivial. As long as two girls aren't out in the classrooms or in public getting it on I doubt it comes up unless someone is trying to be a real bitch about something.”

This bureau had a soccer trophy on it so it must have been Rosalie's. Of the two she seemed most likely to have it and so she opened the top draw searching for two things without moving things so as not to snoop too much.

One she was looking for a tie, the other thing she was searching for was a sex toy.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:36 pm

lily nods shyly at daphnee and began to make out with rosalie still nervous about having an audience. lilys hands gently begin to fondle her breast finding her nipples and stroking them gently to perkyness.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Rosalie lets out soft moans as they kiss feeling Lily's hands play with her breasts. At one point, she slowly presses Lily back onto the bed leaning over her and waiting for Daphnee to give the next command for them.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:52 am

She allows them to kiss a bit making quick work of her search since she wasn't moving things around. She found what she was looking for easily enough.

“Undress,” her next command came. It would be easier now than later she supposed as she closed up the dresser and set the toy atop it. She had seen Rosalie naked before though not Lily. Her green eyes trace over Lily as her fingers tease against the shoulders of Rosalie before rounding the bed and using one of her ties as a makeshift blindfold on Lily.

“Now, Miss Holbeck, explore … ”
she was deliberately vague though she was in Prefect mode. As such she was always formal as she certainly was now. Green eyes watched on as to how Rosalie was going to interpret that command.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:30 am

lily blushs bright and bites her lip desiding to shyly let her lover have her way.laying back she relishs at the feeling of being at her lovers mercy and secretly fnding the idea of being watched exciting.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:52 pm

Rosalie pauses for a moment to help Lily get undressed then strips down as well as Daphnee blindfolds her lover. She was all too happy to follow Daphnee's instruction and goes back on top of Lily, kissing her neck and shoulder as her hands explored her body.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Good, things were proceeding well enough. She watched as the two proceeded, Lily without her sensation of sight.

She reached out, allowing her fingers to skim the curve of one of Lily's breasts. “So large here, I bet you have gotten your fair share of attention from the boys before coming here.”

Handing over a dildo to Rosalie she nods after it is in her grasp. “At your leisure.”

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:57 pm

"i-i was shrine maiden i-i staayed i-in the temple from a young age."lily gasps feeling the hands on the curve of her full breasts biting her lip adorably her back arching gently.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7