View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 White (for Lily and Rosalie) 

Post White (for Lily and Rosalie)
Where was it? It had been about two years since she came out this way though she did not have an abundance of free time these days though she did find that her schedule for the next week or so would ease up significantly.

She had encountered the aliens around here that rainy day … coming atop a hill she saw it, the white tree. Coming forth she set her ventriloquist doll on a rock and began looking around for sturdy yet thick branches that were not too damp. All the while she was speaking to herself throwing her voice to the doll and getting some practice in while she collected wood.

“There was the stuff closer to the campus, dummy.”

“As if I'd go back there after last time!”

“That was two years ago.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Last edited by Daphnee on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:58 pm

Post Re: White (for Lily)
lily lost in her practice of her power didn't notice anyone approach the big white tree.any nearby would see the moisture in the air form into tiny strands and streams following the dance of the shrine maidens hands. her school uniform traded for the uniform of a maiden dedicated to the goddess of water and life as lilyana was.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:16 pm

She was busy collecting wood and inspecting pieces and branches. No one piece would do like last time though a little of this and a little of that would work quite well.

“Well knuckle head, on a rare day off your out in the middle of the jungle at a tree where you had not one but two encounters. Shall I remind you about the demon? It's not just a bunch of benign gray men.”

“You need not remind -”
She paused seeing the water vapor in the air. There was one here? It hadn't perceived her yet and she back up cringing as she heard one of the smaller branches she had passed up breaking beneath her foot ...

Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:33 am

lily eps and jumps falling on her ass cutely a sour look on her face as she looks around. upon looking around she sees the girl."a-are you ok maam? i didnt mean to surprise you i-im lilyana or lily for short. i-i was practicing my power given to me by the goddess of water and life." lily sees the wood she was gathering fell and got wet as lily used her power to dry them for her.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:37 am

Last time Ikarion showed her that at least one of them could disguise itself as a student though she froze noticing the girl for the first time. The only reason why she did not pounce straight away could have been distance. Even a cheetah had to get close to a gazelle first before pouncing or it would escape.

She was a little suspicious even though the wood was dried. “Lily ...” She repeated. “You must be one of the new girls that came in after Colonel Sanders finished his term. We don't get much news out here. Who succeed him.”

It was a little test. These things were from other worlds after all and should sound logical to one of them but so over the top for someone that wasn't living under a rock.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:09 am

"i-i came here after the shrine im a maiden at burned down.i-i have no clue who that i-is madam i only came out here so i could practice my skill."lily looks confused at the girl recognizing her a bit"y-you are a prefect no? i-i sw your pictre in the student rule book"

Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:23 am

Monsters had access to rule books too if they could get all about though it was the fact that she seemed a bit confused. “I am … where are you from?” She was still on her guard though a little less at the moment.

She had yet to give her own name though not that she hide that from monsters she was still assessing this situation and debating her chances on running if Lily was a monster though she didn't think she was.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:11 pm

"i-im from okinawa japan ma'am. I was an orphan before getting taken in by a priest at the shrine where i lived."lily gave her the wood she had redried for her and blushed worried that she might be in trouble.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:38 pm

No trouble. She had relaxed a bit. One, Lily had not been from the U.S. Daphnee should have picked that up from the attire. Thus her nonsense may have made less sense. But the real matter was that Lily named an actual place. Even Ikarion had not been in her head and although Wraith was in there he did not seem to read thoughts or draw upon memories. Not even Therion had to her knowledge.

She took the wood after it was tended to. “I'm a Prefect, Junior Daphnee Von Heinrich. Japan you say. I've never been, what's it like?”

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:20 pm

"o-oh nice to meet you im new here t-this is my first year im lilyana genju or l-lily for short.j-japan is very beutifful especially the cherry bloosoms where i-im from i life in the contry not the city so there is alot of nature. a-and im a shirnie maiden dedicated to t-the goddess of water and life."

Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:20 pm

“Cherry blossoms, there a big thing there. I've seen them featured in some of the Anime I watched though I haven't really seen anything in quite a bit, just what I managed to rent from the local video store. I didn't have a computer so I didn't get to stream any.

“Relax … I don't bite. Or is stuttering a condition?” She knew all about conditions herself.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:27 am

¨i-im very shy im sorry ill try to stop. t-the cherry blossoms are done no justice by anime. they are so much better in person.¨

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:54 am

“There is no need to stop,” she says with a soft smile having had her own problems that manifested themselves again with her arrival on the campus.

“I only learned of them through Anime and have yet to see one in person. Here or otherwise.”

Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:21 am

¨u-um i have a miny cherry bloosm tree in my dorm if you want to see the.¨lily blushs and waves twords the dorm building. then as she's waiting she notices the dummy.¨o-oh a vantrilquist dummy.¨

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:19 pm

“Oh, I would like seeing that.” Her old roommate, the bitch that she was, Karen, did not have anything like that as far as she knew though she never asked either. She has her attention drawn to the doll though.

“I see you've met Lenny. I don't have as much time to practice as I use to so I decided to take him out today and get some practice. He's a few years old now … come to think of it he has a birthday coming up soon.”

She grinned. “And no I'm not a freak, I remember the season I crafted him during. Say hello Lenny.”

She tossed her voice to the nearby doll though it did not move (only the mouth piece moved any way) the doll did respond. “Hello, Lenny.”

“Smart ass. I guess he'd be coming up on four now.”

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next