View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 White (for Lily and Rosalie) 

Post Re: White (for Lily)
lily remembers something and hands rosalie a bunch of roses and blushs.¨i-i got these for you. oh i hear you used to own daphnee.¨lily winks at the prefect hoping she knows its a joke.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Post Re: White (for Lily and Rosalie)
“Own -” She catches that wink though and falls quiet. Rosalie shouldn't get too caught up in that seeing everything she had done with deflecting or rather trying to deflect, Stephanie's attention.

“Well, I am owned by Vera now and the school,” she added to that neither confirming or denying matters though it could have been implied that those words were true.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:14 am

Rosalie blinks in confusion. "Owned?" When she saw Lily wink at Daphnee, she realized she wasn't being serious, though Daphnee's response was a little surprising. "You're owned by Vera? For real?" She'd heard about Vera but had yet to actually meet her.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:27 am

¨whos vera? i never heard of her.¨lily looks between the other girls noting the expressions each has.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:42 pm

“You haven't heard of Vera? She's one of the head girls here. As a Prefect you can say it's a metaphor that the school owns me as far as doing their work as they direct and so on though it is still left up to me somewhat as to how I carry that out, provided the end result is met.” She herself of course tried to present the school in a favorable light whenever possible as she represented it she had to hold herself to higher standards.

“But as far as Vera goes, yes. It was before I was a Prefect, before I even met you Rosalie. It's somewhat a long story but the bottom line is that I chose it for myself. Long story.”

Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:42 pm

"Oh I see." Rosalie was rather curious as to why Daphnee chose to belong to Vera as she knew Daphnee wasn't really into other girls. But figuring it was a more personal matter, she doesn't ask any further questions. She then turns to Lily. "These roses are beautiful. Thank you Lily. I do have a little something for you later when we're alone."

Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:02 pm

¨o-oh? you do?¨lily blushs bright her cheeks adorably red at the possibilitys.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:08 pm

She would have explained the whole matter if she was asked. It wasn't a Mistress-Slave matter in the typical sense but she did not wish to make this all about her after all this was a party!

She saw the blush and of course knew what later on entailed. For a moment she had wondered what it would be like to have ever been in a real relationship since she did not have such an opportunity before coming here.

Her time with Vera was real but whereas Anne covered the love aspect hers was more a duty and a commitment.

“Why wait for later?” She asked, though she did not have it in her mind to join in at all she could feel the connection between the two.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Rosalie looks over at Daphnee hearing her question. "Heh, well I thought Lily wanted to show you something."

Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:08 am

¨o-oh yeah ill go get it be right back.¨lily rushs off returning a few minutes later in a school uniform much more comfy then the maiden outfit carrying a mini cherry blossom tree in full bloom.¨this is it. it was a gift when i left to come here.¨

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:38 pm

“Yeah, she's showing me her cherry blossom.” She answered before Lily leaves to change and return with the tree allowing her and Rosalie to make idle chit chat until Lily returned. She does not mention the whole episode with Ania or even how things went with Stephanie since she's sort of figured that out on her own.

When Lily returns she notes the change in attire. “You have a class soon?” She looks between the two for confirmation.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:50 am

Rosalie did have something she wanted to talk to Daphnee about, but it could wait. She did tell Daphnee that although she had a good time with Stephanie, she saw her with Vanessa quite often and it looked like they were becoming very close. She hadn't actually spoken to either of them about it, but believed they were a couple now.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:41 pm

"nope no class today.just that outfit is very tight and i wanted to be more comfertible."showws her the mini cherry blossom tree.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:22 am

She looks at the cherry blossom. “So this is it?” She slowly looks at it noting that there are no scheduled classes. She herself had not seen Stephanie for a few days now which had been rather unusual.

“Now,” looking up from the miniature tree, “do you two have any party games planned?”

Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:06 pm

¨i-i dont know i didn't even know we were celebrateing.¨lily blushs and looks to rosalie for an answer.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next