View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 White (for Lily and Rosalie) 

Post Re: White (for Lily and Rosalie)
"I didn't really have much in mind since I thought it was just going to be Lily and me celebrating." Rosalie thought for a minute. "Is there anything you'd like to do Lily?"

Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:50 am

¨w-well um we have um 3 girls here so um maybe a um.¨looks down blushing bright her fingers shyly poking together to shy to ask for a threesome.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:35 pm

She feels where that is going though given the question that is asked of Lily and how she goes about answering.

“I'm straight,” Daphnee adds. She rubs her chin as she considers. “But, I think I can make things interesting.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Rosalie smiles at Lily's answer. She of course thought that would be fun, but already knew Daphnee's answer. The only time Daphnee would be with another girl is if she were forced in some way. But part of her answer gets Rosalie's attention. "How would you do that?"

Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:20 am

Daphnee looked between the two for a moment. There were matters in the basement where she would have to correct students someday though thus far she had not had to involve herself in that leaving the other Prefects to switch duties with her, those she felt were far better at it though she would have to carry out punishments eventually. She had seen some of the torture equipment among other matters there.

“I could direct the two of you … perhaps even get access to a room in the basement though I think this setting works far better than that.”
She answered the question.

Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:00 pm

lilys face would turn scarlet at the idea. hoping to distract the other two before they saw she goes to get drinks.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:16 am

Before Rosalie could give an answer, she notices Lily step away for something. But her blushing had not gone unnoticed. "Hehe, she's so cute when she acts so shy." Rosalie says to Daphnee quietly. "Hmm, kind of like being in a movie but no camera?"

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:50 pm

“Sort of,” Daphnee looked in the direction that Lily had left in. “It is a birthday so a bit more than directing things I think. She did get embarrassed by the matter though, would she have reacted in the same way with a standard threesome?”

Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:44 pm

lily busys herself making drinks unaware of the convosation. she huffs embarrassed to have blushed in front of her new friend.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:15 pm

"I'm sure she would, but she was like that with me our first time as well. She's made a lot of progress opening up around me since then. I believe she'll open up more to you as well if given enough time."

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:04 am

“I see,” she notes that as Lily rummages for drinks. She considers matters in her head as she calculates a course of action.

“It's fair to say you two are into each other,” she says once Lily has returned. “Does that mean you'd do anything for each other?”

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:28 pm

lily eps and nearly drops the trey with the drinks her cheeks scarlet afraid how much to say. looking at rosalie for answers.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Rosalie was about to answer when she heard Lily almost drop the tray. She smiles and turns back to Daphnee. "Well let me put it this way: I've warned her about the um...other residents here that prey on us and told her if we were ever attacked, I would keep them busy so she could escape. But she said she would never leave my side."

Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:36 pm

She had to tread with care here seeing that she had been under certain unusual conditions even now. She wouldn't get into all of that, though Rosalie knew she was aware of the fact that she had known what she had meant.

“I see. Then neither of you should have any problem with comforting the other. Bedroom, now.”
Her dorm was much bigger than this now but she wasn't always a Prefect and knew the layout well enough as she heads towards the bedroom ...

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:47 am

lily eps and jumps looking at rosalie but following the orders not wanting trouble. upon getting in the room she shyly sits on the bed.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next