View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 White (for Lily and Rosalie) 

Post Re: White (for Lily)
Rosalie was surprised by the cake being smushed in her face, but she simply smiles. "Oh think you're funny, do you Lily? " She says as she wipes her face off. "Hey Daphnee, I think we've missed one other birthday tradition. Care to guess what it is?" Rosalie then glances at Lily again, showing she was up to something.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:17 am

Oh dear, perhaps she should have gone though she sees that Rosalie takes it all in good stride. “What's that? This is the first birthday party I've been at that I remember any way.” There was another party she had infiltrated while here though that was anything but a birthday celebration. She has a vague idea as to what Rosalie may be hinting at though given popular culture.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:21 am

knowing rosalie lily gasps and trys to back up but only runs into daphnee behind her."u-u-um y-you wouldnt spank little ol me w-would you?"lily looks around playfully and shyly looks around for a mode of excape.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:43 pm

She grabs Lily as she backs into her figuring that she had pieced things together correctly. She wasn't big in abusing her powers but …

“I am a Prefect after all and it's my job to enforce discipline. That was assault right before my eyes. The sort you hear about at weddings though it is your birthday so I'm going to be a little lenient seeing I didn't get you a present.

“I'll let Rosalie decide as of what to do with you.”

Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Rosalie giggles and nods hearing Lily's answer. "I think you need a bit of discipline. As cute as you are, you've been quite mischievous lately, and a birthday spanking would do perfectly. But don't worry, I have a special gift for you later when we're alone." Rosalie says as she gets up and walks over to her. "Yes Daphnee, it's a bit childish, but birthday spankings can also be included. They're just not meant to hurt much and the clothes stay on because it's supposed to be playful. Basically, whatever age a person is turning, that's how many spankings they're given. So since Lily here has turned 19, that means she's entitled to 19 swats to her rear. Now then, would you kindly bring her over and put her over my lap please?" She says as she sits back down.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:10 am

lily eps and covers her tush adorably in her hands blushing bright."b-but you told me you liked this s-side of me rosalie."lily would squerm but let the girls do what they want with her knowing shes in no danger.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:41 am

As a Prefect she had access to certain places. She draws Lily closer to Rosalie after the explanation of spankings she had known the gist of it but not all the details. Maybe she once had in her youth and had some exposure through the media but only a smattering.

“Discipline … there's always getting a room in the basement for a bit.” The room had to be requested and such and she had wondered if it were OK for an evening. Probably … it maybe one of the perks after all. Of course to use it she would have to get some benefit for the school and had a means in mind where an hour or so of use could result in a bigger gains for the school as a whole.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:37 am

"Eheh, that's okay, Daphnee. I'm not mad at Lily and I'm not truly disciplining her, though if she ever does take things too far, I will be sure to take up that offer." Rosalie answers. Once Lily was laying across her lap, she starts to paddle her. The swats were firm, but the pain if any wasn't even a bee sting at worst. Finally, after the last swat was administered, Rosalie lets Lily off. "Alright, now that we got that out of the way, shall we enjoy the cake?"

Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:33 pm

“Oh, I figured as much though not everything there needs not to be used in pain. You'll probably want to clean up a little first though, but I'm looking forward to cake.”

Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:28 pm

lily giggles and smears icing on daphnee's cheek and licks it clean. ¨mmm yummy.¨

Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:57 pm

"My you're being quite the little troublemaker today, aren't you Lily?" Rosalie says as she saw Lily smear some icing onto Daphnee's cheek. "I will Daphnee. In the meantime though, maybe you'd like to give Lily a few swats. If not, that's fine." She steps into the bathroom to get the rest of cake off of her face.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:52 pm

She blushes a little. “I'm not ...” She was a little flustered, just a little after all she was use to dealing with Stephanie and knew of the sexual tenancies of the other too.

Though she glanced to Rosalie. “Really? Nineteen was it?” Daphnee contemplated this. “I'll overlook it though it is a festive atmosphere after all.” But it was clear that there could be some sexual tension here. She had even after she was attacked with Rosalie she didn't sense any drawn out tension. Of course Rosalie knew of her orientation seeing that she had tried to deflect attention from Stephanie on her instead.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:52 pm

¨come on miss prefect have s-some fun. we all k-know your jobs stressful so for my birthday just relax.¨

Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 pm

(assuming Rosalie is still cleaning up it made sense for me to post :))

“Oh, I intend to do just that,”
she smiles wiping the icing off her cheek, the little that remained and sucked it off her finger. She may not be too wild but could relax for a bit until the situation called for Prefect action of course.

“So are there any huge birthday wishes you have? Have you and Rosalie made any sort of plans?”

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:18 am

Rosalie rinses off the icing and cake still on her face then comes back out as Daphnee and Lily are talking. She did have a special little gift for Lily when they were alone, but at the moment they had no other plans in particular.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next