View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 White (for Lily and Rosalie) 

Post Re: White (for Lily)
lily giggles at the act and smiles starting to warm up to the prefect.¨i could take you there my gi... er roommate has class today so she should be out a while.¨

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Lesbian or bi-sexual? Daphnee picked up the near slip. It was part of her job as Prefect to be observant after all but that did not bother her. She had to deal with Stephanie on a regular basis and the fact that Lily was attached should mean that it would be less of an issue should it come up, if it did.

Gathering up Lenny with the wood shifted in her other hand she nods. “Is it alright if we swing by my dorm first to drop this crap off? By the way, who's your roommate?”

She no longer had a roommate when becoming a Prefect. One of the perks had been the larger dorm.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:45 pm

¨u-um sure but won't i get in trouble being up there?¨lily blushs at the question about her roommate.¨h-her names rosalie. s-she has the cutest green hair.¨lily eps and hides her face embarrassed to have said that.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:31 pm

Post Re: White (for Lily)“If you were breaking in but not as an i
“If you were breaking in but not as an invited guest.” It was true that only Prefects dormed there but their were no restrictions against having friends over as long as they left before curfew. Well, there was nothing official about that in the rules she supposed as far as sleep overs and the like with the other Prefects that swung that way but five minutes wasn't going to be an issue in their case.

“Rosalie … green hair … Miss Holbeck?”
There weren't too many girls that fit the description. At one stage she had tried to pawn Stephanie on her though Stephanie seemed more interested in her … thinking about it she hadn't seen Stephanie in a few days ...

Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:04 pm

¨y-yes ma'am thats her.¨lily blushs bright looking down both in shyness and memory of meeting rosalie. lily looks up waiting for the prefect to lead the way.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:49 am

“Her … of all people ...” She seemed irritated. “Did you know that an ancestor of hers owned one of mine?” She gave it a second to sink in. Then smiled and shook her head.

“Just kidding. She's one of the rare friends I have here though it's true about the whole slavery issue. She was working on her genealogy once in the library and pointed it out to me.”

She began leading the way back to the campus as they chatted.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:40 am

¨i-i don't hold the actions of the ansestor against the desendent. i-i just know shes super nice to me.¨lily looks down clearly in love and increadably shy about it.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:40 pm

“She is nice. I met her back sometime. I see that things with her and Stephanie didn't work out so well but I sort of figured that one out,” she giggled a bit at that. The whole slavery thing was beyond her and she wouldn't have known if Rosalie wasn't doing a bit of work on her genealogy.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:57 pm

¨i-i literally fell for her i tried to sneak into the showers to wash b-being as shy as i am. w-well i triped and fell into her.¨

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:28 pm

“I first saw her at the soccer field playing against her rival. My old roommate, Karen, dragged me off to a game once. We got into talking with Ishtar about doing a talent show at one stage though the idea never got off the ground. I wouldn't have time for it now anyway.”

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:14 pm

¨oh? you know ishtar to? i met her not long ago on the beach. ryu i met there to.¨lily remembered the blue haired girl and her red haired knight.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:20 pm

“Ishtar I met the same day though I do not know Ryu. Ishtar was thinking of a short performance at one stage and I had considered a five minute comedy routine.” She had wondered who Ryu was not having met her yet, and seeing that she didn't know of her then chances were that she didn't attract much Prefect attention or was under the attention of someone else.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:32 pm

lily discribes ryu.¨from my understanding ryu is ishtar‛s lover at least girlfriend at most. shes very protective of ishtar.¨lily remembers the day they met.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:39 pm

“Very protective,” she files that point away in the event she every needs it as doubtful that she ever would but with the description she thinks she may have sen her off in the background some place or at least someone that fit that description.

“Rosalie's good friends with the two?”

Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:35 pm

¨i don't know if she knows them.i was alone at the beach practicing my power when i met them.¨lily blushs clearly in aw at the acommidations of the prefects.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next