View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 White (for Lily and Rosalie) 

Post Re: White (for Lily)
Her place was big, it was one of the perks of her station along with the electronics and the like. She set Lenny down on a counter along side the wood that she would cut and treat later as need be along with all the tedious sanding and such.

“Beach party?” Was there contraband there? She had not heard of any recent party and she was still keeping tabs on Stephanie who tended to supply some contraband to them. She doubted though that Lily would slip up like that if there was anything going on and there was no proof now if there was.

“OK, off to you dorm.” She stated once the stuff had been dropped off.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:52 pm

¨u-um it wasn't a party. we just ran into each other really then we talked and hung out.¨lily cant help but blush as she leads to the dorm she shares with rosalie the room smelling of fresh cherry bloosms from the mini tree.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:20 am

There was nothing in the rules about parties or get togethers as long as the rules were observed such as no contraband. She herself had enforced those rules more or less learning from Anne though she tried not to abuse her power though when it came to representing the rules or her Mistress Vera she did what was necessary.

When she got to the smaller dorm she inhaled the scent of cherry blossoms. “I can't wait to see it.”

Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:36 am

While Lily was out, Rosalie had been extremely busy decorating their room. She had recently discovered that Lily's birthday was today, and spent the past few days planning in secret. She also got some help from one of the students in home economics to help her bake a cake for Lily along with other snacks.

When Lily does arrive, she would find the room decorated with different colored streamer, going across the ceiling and down the walls. On the back wall, there was a banner that read: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY. Rosalie would then step out. "Surprise! Happy birthday!"

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:43 am

lily eks and nearly falls on her ass at the surprise. her face bright red having braught a guest. apprantly to see the shy maiden embarrassed.

Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:08 am

She assumes that she will be seeing the cherry blossom. She can smell it though sees the banner as the door is open. Her attention shifting as Rosalie pops into view/

“Am I interrupting? I could go?”
Unsure of what the plan was I can only surmise that Rosalie thought that she was going to be catching Lily by herself.

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:09 am

"Oh Daphnee. Were you keeping Lily company?" Rosalie says she helps her get Lily back on her feet. "Actually, I was going to celebrate Lily's birthday. So perhaps you'd like to join us for a bit? I had some help making snacks and the cake. I'm not that great at multitasking in the kitchen, so I handled everything else. Would you like anything to eat or drink? And how about the birthday girl?"

Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:09 am

“You should have come to me. Baking and cooking are two things I've gotten a great deal of practice with over my tenure here.

“You're sure I'm not getting in the way?”
She looked between the two. “I'll stay if it's no trouble. My duties are lighter today and don't pick up until evening.” She was always on call though but the bulk of the work she had for today was set in the evening. “I'll take you up in the offer and try a slice of cake."

Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:32 pm

lilys face was as pink as her hair as shes helped up¨t-thank you love.i meet daphnee while i was practicing with the moisture in the air after the rain. u-um ill take some cake. but i got t-to ask how you found out its my birthday?¨

Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:52 pm

"Not at all, Daphnee. Sure, we just have one thing to do before we cut the cake." Rosalie would answer Lily's question in a moment, but first, the cake. She turns out all but one dim desk lamp then comes out with a cake with white frosting and icing shaped like yellow, pink, and green roses and leaves. There was also a single burning candle in the center. "Hmm, should we sing or no?"

Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Sing? She had been pretty neglected though she had seen enough shows to get through a birthday celebration and knew HAPPY BIRTHDAY it was common enough.

“Yes, let's sing,” she had not been to a birthday party before, not one that she had remembered. Not since she was a little girl since she was so shunned later on in life.

Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:26 pm

lily grumbled shyly her cheeks bright red thinking oh rosalie you will pay for this later."i-i guess you can sing then a-after the cake i can show daphnee my mini cherry bloosm tree."lilys look to rosalie said just wait till we are alone ohhhh your going to get it.

Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Rosalie smirks seeing that look in Lily's eyes then slowly brings the cake to the table while singing "Happy Birthday" to her along with Daphnee before setting the cake down in front of her. "Okay birthday girl, make a wish and blow out the candle."

Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:50 pm

After they finish singing and the candle is blown out she asks the obvious question.

“So, Lily, how old are you?” She notes those looks but says nothing. It is her job to be rather observant after all.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:02 am

"i-im 19 now t-though im told i look younger."lily sees rosalie with pieces of cake and lily takes a third and smooshs it in rosalies face giggling and smileing getting her back for the whole singing thing.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next