View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Forms (for Sapphire) 

Post Forms (for Sapphire)
"But I just had my sports physical a week ago!" Sam complained. She was leaning on her palms against the commissary clerk's desk, and the prefect on the other side was fingering her sash while staring determinedly at Sam's face. Her eyes were green, fixed, and unblinking. They were also beginning to water from the effort of avoiding the sight of deep, damp cleavage presented through the open part of Sam's blouse. The taller redhead's upper buttons were undone, and the rest of the blouse grasped her athletic body like a corset. It was an ordinary white, regulation blouse--two sizes too small at least. Sam's trim tummy showed a few inches above the waistband of her skirt, also small and tight across her generous bottom.

"But you need a recent fitting examination filed from the nurse's office." the prefect said.

"I have all the measurements on the form!"

"I know, but the nurse has to--"

"The nurse already gave me the physical, which is a lot more thorough!"

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Post Re: Forms (for Sapphire)
sapphire was walking to the commonsary to buy a new blouse after one of hers was torn in kendo practice.upon arriving she sees the commotion and walked over and trys to help.¨uh whats going on? anyway i can help?¨

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:19 pm

"Sure you can, if you're the nurse--"

"--Only if you can take her to the nurse's office."

Sam and the prefect spoke together and fell quiet. The irate student in the tiny uniform huffed and stood up straight, making the fabric of her clothes shiver, the cotton as taut as spandex. Behind the desk, clerk made a show of arranging papers on her desk. She avoided Sam's reproachful look.

Sighing, Sam threw out her red ponytail with a sudden sweep of her arm. It snapped out sideways like a heavy pennant and swung back, brushing her calves. She slapped her hip for good measure, making sure the prefect knew just how annoyed she was. Then she turned to see who had offered to help.

The sharp edges of her brows and pursed lips melted away at the sight of the girl. Well damn! she thought. Her eyes flicked up and down. In a second she'd taken in the sights, and loved what she saw. Cool blue hair a shade more hipstery than her girlfriend's was, a trim waist and slender arms, a gorgeous sun-blessed skin tone, and tits that flaunted themselves like a pedigree show pony. Her features were a cocktail of Hawaiian and American that was similar to Sam's Polynesian-Irish; same ingredients, different brand names.

"Hey, I'm Sam...Samantha. Hi. Could I borrow a blouse or two? I can explain on the way." Sam asked. She could probably fit into the other woman's shirts, she guessed. She was only a little taller than the other girl. A bunch bustier, but the other woman was seriously well endowed, to be sure, which made things easier. She'd just wear the top couple of buttons undone, the same as she was at the moment. Maybe she'd even be able to fasten an extra one compared to the itty bitty stripper top she had on. "What's your name? Are you new?"

Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:44 am

"im sapphire gardens im from hawaii and sure.though trust me ive seen bigger then ours. id try not to let the lap dogs of the school rile you'"sapphire glares at the prefect haveing her own issues with her after the girl screwd up her bra size."poorly trained dogs at that follow me ill lend you a few outfits till this stuff is taken care of."

Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:07 am

"Great, thanks!" Sam said. She snatched up her requisition form and physical records and stowed them in a thin folio.

"You know, I was from Hawaii at first too." Sam mentioned, taking a place beside Sapphire. She waited for her to talk or walk. In the meantime she checked the girl out. Sapphire fit into her own clothes nicely. Her blouse hugged her enough that the difference between her narrow waist and bell shaped hips was obvious. She wore her sleeves rolled slightly up her arms, showing dainty wrists and long fingers like a piano player's. "But, then I moved to California, which is nice in its own way."

Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:45 pm

"huh never been there.never left hawaii till i came here." as we walk and talk you recognize my last name as i lead the way to my dorm to gaather some clothing for you. rummiging unsure what sizes you wear.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:35 pm

"Here." Sam said, and handed Sapphire her physical records. Which were supposed to have been enough so she could get her own clothes, she thought in a quick echo of annoyance. In any case, Sapphire ought to be able to figure out her sizes from them. Then she paused, scrunching up her bottom lip as something occurred to her.

"Did you say you were Sapphire Gardens? Like the Gardens in Hawaii? The people with the hysterical strength?"

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:00 am

¨yes i did. im they're only daughter.¨sapphire looks at the papers and sees her sizes.¨yeah i should have some cloths this size. follow me to my dorm.¨

Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:13 pm

"Sure." Sam agreed.

On the way she wondered about Sapphire and her clothes. Would they be uniforms from school, just a little bit too small for her? Those were always too small when you got them. Of course you could always trade a larger girl some contraband for a blouse and skirt that actually fit, but that was basically the black market and a lot of girls didn't risk it. Sam hadn't found many girls with larger proportions anyways, but looking at Sapphire (from behind, and what a behind!) she agreed that she might have something that suited her. Especially if it wasn't a uniform.

Oh please let her have a tank top! Or even just a t shirt.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:29 pm

sapphire leads to her dorm letting them in she sees arana isn't here.¨hm i have a few spare tanktops. do you need any skirts?¨pictures of arana are all over.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Samantha swung her hips back and forth in a wide oval. At the extreme part of the swing the waistband of her skirt popped. Unseen threads snapped, and her flesh bulged over the upper edge. Sam smirked a little and straightened out.

"Yep. A new skirt would be good." Sam said gratefully. And a tank top too! she thought gladly. Okay, so it probably wouldn't be any more modest than the itsy bitsy blouse the school had given her, but it was at least supposed to be that way. It would be sooo much more comfortable too.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:15 am

saphy went into her room and gatherd the cloths handing them to sam."here you go this should uh cover you.least till you get your own uniform."saphy notices the popped skirt and chuckles."not modest are you?"

Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 pm

"Well, I don't like to brag..." Sam replied with her best cheesy grin. Now, normally she didn't do puns--or was that irony? One of those, she was sure. In any case, she knew it wasn't that funny, but if it was good for a smile that was what mattered.

"I spent a lot of time in a bikini." Sam said with half a shrug. "I'm used to showing skin. It's not a big deal. But shirts and skirts that are too small just look silly and slutty. Thanks." Sam took the tank top and new skirt gratefully.

Right away she started undoing her buttons. She could have offered to go into the bathroom to change. Or she could have gone back to her own room. But why waste a chance to show off her goods? She was pretty sure from Sapphire's comment that she was already noticing, and since she didn't have a bikini handy her bra and panties should be good enough. Like Sapphire said, she really wasn't modest.

Giving the girl an eyeful wasn't even flirting, the way Sam thought of it. More of a thanks. Hey, Saph, I appreciate the clothes. Want to check me out? It's okay, I trust you. By the way, maybe we could be friends?

Sam figured all that went without saying. The real trick, where the flirting came in, was if she could get Sapphire to touch her. Girls went more for contact than ogling, she ought to know.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:37 am

saphy cant resist slaping her ass and smiles loving the jiggle of it.¨hmm good thing im in an open relationship huh?¨

Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:19 am

Sam's thoughts spun while her tight ass bounced and her colorful cheeks glowed like California twilight. What did Sapphire mean? Obviously she was interested in more than just looking, and that was fantastic, but just because Sapphire's relationship was 'open' didn't mean there wouldn't be any drama if she strayed. Maybe Sapphire had a girlfriend who came to Shokushu with her. That could be risky. But maybe she had a girlfriend back home. Probably the most likely.

"Open like you're good at keeping secrets, or open like both of you have a few girlfriends on the side?" Sam asked over her shoulder. She didn't turn around but kept unbuttoning her shirt. If Saphy liked her ass she wasn't going to keep it hidden. Her blouse came off and she spun it into a rope so it was easier to stuff into her bookbag. In a bra two sizes too small for her tits, her cleavage was damp and reached all the way up to her collarbones, squishy double handfuls overflowing over the white cups.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next