View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Forms (for Sapphire) 

Post Re: Forms (for Sapphire)
saphy comes up behind her and cups them mounds.¨shes my roommate but we are free to play with others.¨

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:01 am

Oh damn, this girl went right for the throat! Sam had the tank top in her hand, but she couldn't put it on while Sapphire was measuring how stacked she was from behind. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, wishing that Sapphire would dig her fingers in between her breasts and rip her bra in half. Then she'd have to ask for a replacement for that too.

"Mm, mine too." Sam hummed, and opened her eyes. How was it they both hooked up with their roommates right away? How come Sapphire was part Hawaiian, like her, and blue haired like her girlfriend Nodoka? How come this girl came at her the same way, grabbing her sweet, overgrown tits from behind? It seemed like an interesting coincidence. Did it mean anything?

Nah, it was just lucky.

"I mean, my roommate is my girlfriend too. I dunno if we're open... I am, but we haven't talked about it."

Last edited by Sam on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:15 am

saphy uses her power to rip her bra apart she can replace it as her hands grip thouse mounds and dig not hard enough to hurt though@

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:25 am

Sam figured there'd be a little hesitation when she mentioned her own girlfriend. Nope. When the elastic band of her bra snapped it sounded like a palm tree springing back from a gale wind. Sam jumped, breasts naked and suddenly falling with a heavy plop into Sappire's palms.

Wish come true! Sam gasped. The woman's hands were warm and active. Sam giggled. This was totally the opposite of what she expected, but also totally the best thing that could have happened. She was a little bit embarrassed about giggling like that though, like she was some ditzy tartlet who wore giant tacky sunglasses and bought copies of Vogue just for the fashion pics. She reached up and covered Sapphire's hands, riding them with hers while Sapphire groped her. Sapphire found her nipples and pinched them, instantly making Sam squeal piercingly and giggle for the second time.

Oh shit, this was killer. Sapphire had a strong grip, Sam noticed. If she tried to fight free all she'd have to do is clench her hands to drop her to the floor. Nothing wrong with that though, since she didn't want to be let go of. She was impressed that Sapphire had gone for what she wanted, and didn't let her half excuse stop her from making moves on her. They were going to fuck, definitely.

It's more like I'm going to get fucked, Sam corrected herself. Her ass was pushing back into the other girl's hips.

"You're gonna make me cream in my panties..." Sam groaned, tilting her head back. "...unless we take them off."

Last edited by Sam on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:51 am

¨mmm maybe thats my intent. to see the cream from the pastry im now kneeding.¨saphy slid one hand down into the other girls panties and stroking her clit.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Sapphire's finger treated Sam's clit like a switch. One touch Sam danced onto her toes like she was the girl in the video to She Is A Maniac. She rabbit kicked the floor. Her body jiggled and shook.

"Oo-ooh... baby." Sam sighed and hissed. She forced herself to stop trembling so that she could back her bouncy ass into Sapphire's stomach. Yeah, she was hooked.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:22 am

saphy giggles and slips 2 fingers into her wet snatch stroking her velvety tunnel. gently she bites her ear and blows over it and giggles.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2